Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (84854 Views)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by ajealadick(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
OP Kemi is not an ex-convict, get your facts right. She is on a bail and not convicted.

Kolababe:
The troublesome ex-convict and self-declared international journalist shared this photo on his instagram account hours ago and captioned;

"This #Hausa girl is the daughter of a famous legislator. She is an open LESBIAN. In 2013, her father was one of the MOST instrumental federal lawmaker to pass the #Nigerian anti-gay law. I have nothing against gays. I grew up with plenty of them in North America.

Who is he and did you know that northern Nigeria has the most homosexuals in #Nigeria? #hnngayvoices

Best answer wins."

When some of her followers disapproved of her sharing the photos, she in her usual manner began schooling them on the ethics of social media and journalism.

She also stated that she is proud to share it because she supports homosexuality,even though the girl's dad is an hypocrites for taking part in the passing of the 2013 antigay law.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kemi-olunloyo-shares-private-photo-of-lesbian-daughter-of-a-northern-legislator
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Khd95:
Aunty kemi 5kg of sense fall on you that's all I have to say.....

So person pickin be gay means say that person no fit sign against gay
she just wanted to justify her reason for amebo

Person pikin dey steal, person makes law against stealing and is being crucified for it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by mywells: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Her mom was so notorious that she can block the convoy of olubadan those years back as at that times there were no social media that can make it go viral then.Kemi naughty act trending on social media is not a news to me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by chigoizie7(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
If those girls were to be from poor homes,them for don lynch them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by kennyyanki: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Madam be warned your case is still pending in court in P/H.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by maisauki: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ijaya123:

When did you begin to learn English sir?
typical nigerian uses question to reply question in an attempt to avoid answerin d question s/he was asked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Dem dey get IKWUANO bros..... Thanks to their hijab Dat hide everything from men like u...
Really shocked
Never seen one na....even without d hijab
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teacher1776:

nice breasts sha.
I concur grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Kbanka: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nik77:

But they have a lot of Dan Daudu's. There are definitely more homosexuals in the North.

As usual. People be making statements they can't prove. Show me statistics. Don't expect me to take yr word from it. Might be you took someone else's word for it. Might be you haven't been to the north.

Nothing in the picture even proves she's gay. Even Chidinma with the cucumber wasn't tagged gay.

I could go on

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Paretomaster(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Which kain lazy akproko journalism be this.. ...mcheww this picture have been in circulation for God know when..

Aunty KeMi is not current at all.. ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by mytym(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
NiRfreak:
I like this woman

You will love her father. He is so 'abnormal'.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Old photo. This photo has been online for a long time.
This foolish old woman just needs attention.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by aminho(m): 2:57am On Sep 11, 2017
PrinceFromDilli:

Unimaid shikenan
I dated her in my secondary school days maiduguri capital school

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by buggatiboss(m): 3:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Kolababe:
SEE UNCENSORED PHOTO OF THE GIRL HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kemi-olunloyo-shares-private-photo-of-lesbian-daughter-of-a-northern-legislator
that not the real story behind the pic,i know this pic since before 2010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by TijaniAbu: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2017
aminho:

I dated her in my secondary school days maiduguri capital school

Covering head while opening chest for another girl. Covering head yet you dated her in secondary school. Typical hausa-fulani hypocrisy. Dirty promiscuous hausa-fulani dullardeen hypocrisy from the village to the villa.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by aminho(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Covering head while opening chest for another girl. Covering head yet you dated her in secondary school. Typical hausa-fulani hypocrisy. Dirty promiscuous hausa-fulani dullardeen hypocrisy from the village to the villa.
look at this unexposed idiot who do you think you are?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator by Ijaya123: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2017
maisauki:
typical nigerian uses question to reply question in an attempt to avoid answerin d question s/he was asked

Similar way you used question to answer my first question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.