Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai (26625 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / What Happens To Your State If Oil Dries Up Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by oladeebo: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
kudosamass:
We must learn how to differentiate a message from the messanger.

To me, what El-rufai said convinced me that those pro Federal Character apologists & anti-restructuring agents know what they are doing.

El-rufai represents the aforementioned groups. It is either he is having a change mind, or he has started the 2019 election politics.

Must we wait for Oil to dry up before we start to think? Well, thanks to El-rufai for clarifying me! I was thinking that maybe, Northern leaders genuinely did not understand that the Unitary structure and monocultural economy in a heterogeneous & multicultural society like Nigeria are the real causes of our retrogression & backwardness!

What nobody is talking about now is that those who will loose the most at the end of this stupid game are those who own the source of this free money. Their environment has being destroyed for good! Aqua life, their main source of livelihood has been destroyed! The land can no long sustain farming!

And then, Oil will be worthless in few decades time! No alternative Economy is being created to cushion the effect of post oil society! And restructuring which will no doubt activate the creation of alternative Economy is being resisted by some of our brothers up North, ably represented by Mallam Nasri El-rufai!

So, my question is, what is the Niger Delta going to depend on after oil becomes irrelevant; considering the degree of deverstation on their ecosystem?

If El-rufai is having a change of heart, good for all! If he is playing the 2019 politics, bad for all!

I am not convinced on a lot of things in Nigeria, but I am convinced that a restructured Nigeria will benefit Northern Nigeria more any other Region. WHY?

1. The present structure was designed by the North to favour the North. North has continued to rule Nigeria, but remains the most backward part of Nigeria. This tells us that the design isn't benefiting the North!

2. Every other region in Nigeria, apat from the North, has continued to progress one way or the other despite the suffocating structure. Quota system in Admission into Tertiary Institutions has not translated to more intake from North!

3. Northern youths are not less intelligent to others! They are not lazy either! But laziness & lack of incentive to compete with others are being continually institutionalized in the North by the the present structure.

4. As long as the present structure continues to exist, North will continue to be stagnant as proven by the years of its practice. As long as this system continues to be obtained, other regions will continue to progress one way or the other as proven by its practice over the years!

5. Northern Nigeria will fair better in a restructured Nigeria than this strangulating structure.

6. The enormous human and natural resources in Northern Nigeria can only be harnessed in a functional Nigeria occationed by restructuring.

SO, I advise El-rufai & co to fastly locate their thinking cap!

Restructure cannot take Nigeria anywhere it's just a political slogan, to gain a political cheap profit by political irrelevant who afraid of facing Nigeria nation for asking mandate!
Nigeria had build-up Political power mongers who had blood feud against each other, Can such a greedy coalition headed a region with out total collapsing!
why deceiving ourselves, restructured for who to govern?
Today, the prominent politicians of each region can't play politics peacefully
eg, in every state today there were eleven office holders that if they bind together and look at the same direction, their state will be better!
i. Governor
ii. minister of his state
iii.three senator of his state
iv. six NASS member of the state!
if these eleven work together they will safe their state!
Only Lagos have this feature, legacy of Tinubu!
Restructured will certainly compounded to Nigeria problems!
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Ugosample(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Even better is using the allocations, investing them in credible sustainable projects in Education, Agriculture, technology, medicine etc. Then welcome transformation. If a state cut-off allocations, take loans from a China, Banks etc and is still run by a crook, the state will be in a worse position.

We need strict laws to restrict easy theft of our resources and wastage. Not Crude Oil drying.

You got that right

2 Likes

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Ablucky(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
If it didn't dry sir maybe u should mop it with your tongue. ... i can see ur invention since you are a good thinker
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by talk2percy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
I am certain u wouldn't say that if the oil were to b located in the North. Ur life will first dry up and our oil will keep flowing. Aboki!!!waka gi there.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Bobby808: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
cry
Prayer of a heartless and wicked "dwarf" witch...
As at today, Al-Rufia remain the smallest size man. Short devil.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Headlaw(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
Can you adopt me,biko sad
cheesy
TITOBIGZ:
Can you adopt me,biko sad
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Headlaw(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ugosample:

You are SO right
And you can move your family abroad too, that is not a bad idea.

Sure that's my plan
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Bobby808: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:
When generation fro your axis have milked and still milking it

When you yourself have been a beneficiary

People like you makes me believe what some people say about your type up North

For example, take a look at the greatest beneficiary, TY Danjuma, his wife,there is not difference between these two husband, wife and glass washed with the best detergent. They both, as old as they are, are still sparkiing. Thieves and very tribalstic poeple.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by oladeebo: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Before I forget, Nigeria is in experiment of restructure from 1960 till today,
the first republic was put to an end because of political endless turmoil,
Also we are in 5th Republic it is restructuring that take us to this and all cause by blood feud of our politicians,
Then the creation of states come to resolve the political conflicts cause by the same politicians,
if those politicians were merge up into region now you will see their real faces, they were enemy of each other!
least but not the Last,
why all these politician detest 1999 constitution?
Why they refused capital punishment for the looting?
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by maxzzo1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
witch is clear d north dont wish d south wel, ND should take der destiny in der hand & stop dis parasites,.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Headlaw(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
ivolt:

How about prayers

My brother you are on a long thing. Things are done with principle. Once u get it right things, everything will fall in place. I pity the future generation.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by GoldNiagara(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=60304737]

http://thenationonlineng.net/pray-nigeria-oil-dries-says-el-rufai/[/q

So oyel should dry up cos of free money, then we can work to make the same money. Is el rufai getting dumber or only masquerading his hate for Niger deltans cheekiness with their oyel.

Why are Nigerians cursed with this kind of leaders.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria's problem has never been about oil, oil, religion or science. Her problem is the content i.e people.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by ivolt: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Headlaw:

My brother you are on a long thing. Things are done with principle. Once u get it right things, everything will fall in place. I pity the future generation.

You didn't get my sarcasm.
An average Nigerian believes that prayers will and can solve all problems.

Just keep praying they say.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by kudosamass(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:

Restructure cannot take Nigeria anywhere it's just a political slogan, to gain a political cheap profit by political irrelevant who afraid of facing Nigeria nation for asking mandate!
Nigeria had build-up Political power mongers who had blood feud against each other, Can such a greedy coalition headed a region with out total collapsing!
why deceiving ourselves, restructured for who to govern?
Today, the prominent politicians of each region can't play politics peacefully
eg, in every state today there were eleven office holders that if they bind together and look at the same direction, their state will be better!
i. Governor
ii. minister of his state
iii.three senator of his state
iv. six NASS member of the state!
if these eleven work together they will safe their state!
Only Lagos have this feature, legacy of Tinubu!
Restructured will certainly compounded to Nigeria problems!

So, what is your own idea of how to move Nigeria back to track since we all know that it is not working?

We are all trying to solve the same problem because it affects all of us.
Some of us did our Arithmetic and said, restructuring is the answer!
You said no, thats not the solution!
OK, what's your own idea after your own Arithmetic?
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Zeze06(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
There is no deceit in your words my brother...

Bobby808:
As at today, Al-Rufia remain the smallest size man. Short devil.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by sandland: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is 1 of the governor's that think properly.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by sandland: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yes no economy grows on prayers. And we still so much money out of the economy and do nothing to grow it.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki

He (Hellrufai) talks white and does black. He is worse than Buhari.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Emmyclever(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is the hate message we are talking about

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by vRendoh(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
cool
Mr El Rufai please cut yourself and your people from the free oil money so that you people can think better.
We all know it is the so called free money that is binding Nigeria together for now and if it is done on you El Rufai, now that it hinders the North from thinking rather than pray that it dries up..please help educate your people about the call for restructuring.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by oladeebo: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
kudosamass:

So, what is your own idea of how to move Nigeria back to track since we all know that it is not working?
brilliant!
i. We must let the the politicians play their political game, we mustn't allow them to drag us into political game.
ii. we must know our interests and protected it!
iii. The 1999 constitution is an headache to our politicians not because of nothing, it's favour the nation than them!
If we do this we will exercise our right to vote for the best among them through their manifestos that suit us,
The other who rejected will change, they can't do with out politics, and mandate belong to us!

Nigeria can be well manage under any system and all the world systems had been managed by our politicians finish, Now they were taken us back to the beginning 1963!...to restart circle.
And want people like me to believe all will be right...wicked!
Personally I can manage any state in Nigeria better than our managers of our country today.
ask me how? I will tell you!
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by nengibo: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerk:
fratermathy and nengibo

This is exactly wat i was saying yesterday. I have heard yorubas say the same too.

Without oil, they will not even accept the SS to be their slaves.

Fratermathy, the Urhobo slave to N/SW, where does dat leave u?
Do u use crude oil to cook soup? Why are you so bothered about Niger delta oil finishing, how does that translate to ur dream to stop igbo marginalisation, please stop licking our asses we will not join biafra

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Please tell me the gospel truth and that thing El-Rufai said. Look at Doha for instance. Is that not Oil Money? Are you not hearing of Arab companies owning refineries even in America to sell refined Crude instead of raw Crude? Is that not the power of Oil Money? These countries are expanding their companies chains to Europe even. For instance, Manchester City and PSG. Those are now Arab companies.

Our problem is having crooks as leaders and people supporting their deceits. Crude is a blessing. If we have the right leaders and channel the resources, we can change this country in a few years.

Unfortunately, we have people who reason like El-Rufai running Nigeria.

TheGoodJoe:

Tell your El-Rufai to stop collecting Allocations. Simple. If not he is a liar and a hypocritical deceiver.
Liar or hypocritical deceiver he might be, but that doesnt have any bearing on this issue; he spoke the fact about oil being more of a curse to Nigeria than a blessing which it should have been. Before oil, Nigeria was a thriving diversified economy, but the poor management of the sudden oil wealth over the years turned Nigeria to an intellectual and physically lazy parasitic nation where 5 out of 6 zones are completely unproductive parasites to one single zone which produces oil.

Is this not the reason why people are calling for restructurung of the nation today?... So the forces of hunger would reset the brains of the parasitic zones and reignite their productivity?.... Is that not exactly what El Rufai is talking about?... So how can you exactly fault the statement simply because you hold a prejudice against the messanger?
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by hammerk: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
nengibo:

Do u use crude oil to cook soup? Why are you so bothered about Niger delta oil finishing, how does that translate to ur dream to stop igbo marginalisation, please stop licking our asses we will not join biafra

Chei! see person...

cc: Ngozi123, Amarabae, TonyeBarcanista, laudate, nengibo, cheruv, bigfrancis21, Abagworo, pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

A pray of a man suffering from sad syndrome
stop insulting my governor ,cant u just make comment witout insulting?use ur anagorical mind the midget is making sense
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by joe120120(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
SARRKI. and el rufil is actually mad men because of Niger delta .
ole
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
obailala:

Liar or hypocritical deceiver he might be, but that doesnt have any bearing on this issue; he spoke the fact about oil being more of a curse to Nigeria than a blessing which it should have been. Before oil, Nigeria was a thriving diversified economy, but the poor management of the sudden oil wealth over the years turned Nigeria to an intellectual and physically lazy parasitic nation where 5 out of 6 zones are completely unproductive parasites to one single zone which produces oil.

Is this not the reason why people are calling for restructurung of the nation today?... So the forces of hunger would reset the brains of the parasitic zones and reignite their productivity?.... Is that not exactly what El Rufai is talking about?... So how can you exactly fault the statement simply because you hold a prejudice against the messanger?

Oil is not our problem. Our problem has to do with the mismanagement of the oil resources. Instead of investing and channelling it for growth, it is siphoned for individual greed. Simple. Even if you restructure, without the right leaders, we will still have mismanagement issues.

If we are to diversify and grow, we can not do it without Crude due to the lack of other avenues. So please, no need trying to defend what El-Rufai is saying.

Crude is a blessing and is not our problem. Greed and wastage is. Other countries have shown Crude is a blessing.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

A pray of a man suffering from sad syndrome
sad becos of wht?elrufai has fulfill 90% of his aspiration on earth.y not ignore the messanger and analyse the message
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
obailala:

Liar or hypocritical deceiver he might be, but that doesnt have any bearing on this issue; he spoke the fact about oil being more of a curse to Nigeria than a blessing which it should have been. Before oil, Nigeria was a thriving diversified economy, but the poor management of the sudden oil wealth over the years turned Nigeria to an intellectual and physically lazy parasitic

nation where 5 out of 6 zones are completely unproductive parasites to one single zone which produces oil.

Why pray for Crude to dry when the Hypocritical El-Rufai can easily stopped allocations coming to his state, so they can think?

Just announce no more Crude for Kaduna State, whether this El-Rufai will not start jumping like a grasshopper from Kaduna to Abuja.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
sad becos of wht?elrufai has fulfill 90% of his aspiration on earth.y not ignore the messanger and analyse the message

The message lacks critical thinking and shows that El-Rufai has no idea of developing a place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife / Voters' Registration Per Region And States / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.