Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (57956 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Throwback:
IPOB wanted to use the opportunity to show us videos of how they used stones to pursue Soldiers who were on a lawful exercise, but the Soldiers ensured that IPOB showed us videos of the consequences of being foolish to interfere with a lawful military operation.

I have no sympathy for fools who have been powered by hate. They will always get misery as reward.

I repeat, Kanu is the affliction that the East has been cursed with to bring them agony.

You are 100% correct, I also saw the video where one can clearly see that they were the ones attacking the retreating army personnel carrier with stones and not the other way round.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Built2last: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
sapele914:
Haven't you gotten your biafran pass paper so you can exit the borders of Nigeria and leave our dear country for us or your biafra pass paper no get power to enter ECOWAS Countries?I thought yesterday some ipob's were shouting bss could tackle the Nigeria Army,today the army does a routine then ipob starts shouting oyibo come and help u,the same oyibos you ipob's curse everyday for civilizing you bush people?and giving you a country.

Ungrateful Rodents,They should have left you alone to keep killing twins and eating human beings at Aro Chukwu.

Your communication sucks . Now I know I am talking to a ninny. Go check the meaning but be sure that when you return. There shall be no response from me.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by powerkey: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria will soon see men worse than Nnamdi Kanu...
Nigerian army will pay the price for every life they killed in Igbo land.....
Their game is up...... .. ..
Guys, mobilise as to the planned formation.....

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
So much hatred it can make one vomit bile.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by jconsulting(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
I believe Biafra Secret Service are up to the task to defend them against Nigeria Army with their catapult and broken bottles ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by virus05(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
very useless liars. NA nnamdi kanu house them dey test armored tank.? and some fools will believe this. you dont shoot people like that.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by pawesome(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jst three hilux n an armoured carrier to arrest Kanu...haba..Army arent dt stupid na..in d north hia,once in a wyl de go tru d whole town showing armoured carriers,guns n d rest...is called show of force in preparation fr ani eventuality...in order words de wia jst passin tru to show IPOB dt de re hia n de re prepared...dnt knw y de had to throw stones at dem
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
PureMe01:
hehehe...nice one from IPOB.they disappointed me in claiming just five died.they should have claimed 15.d dullard from Daura will never learn..Biafrans are getting there..we can now see d promise land.pls we need more soldiers in Biafran land.UN taking note
referendum loading...

You are day dreaming in the fools paradise. UN is not a bundle os senseless people. You think they were sleeping when Kanu was garthering thousands of pple spreading hate speeches and threatning the Nation and forming a Secret Service under a Nation. UN knows he is a criminal.

Can a Secret Service be formed in the US apart from the United States Secret Service without facing serious millitary Action?

Many of you guys dont have any reflection of passing through a Secondary School Education let alone thertiary.

UN IS NO FOOL. THEY VE BERN WATCHING EVENT OF THINGS INCLUDING KANU'S HATE SPEECHES CROWD GARTHERING AGAINST HIS FATHERLAND

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sapele914(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Anthony20:
Unfortunately the government and the Kaki Zombies are helping to make a genuine case for the Biafra Agitators. Like Nnamdi Kanu said the government should convince him through dialogue not by AK47. Remember these guys are not carrying arms. They also have the right to Freedom of Speech, association and live.
I advise the agitators to gather evidence and proceed to Amnesty and the International Court in Haige. We are in the age of Dialogue NOT GUN Boat or AK 47 Diplomacy.
Go and convince that mad man at your bus stop eating from the dustbin that he is alright before we beg Governor Okorocha to grant that mad dog nnamdi kanu audience.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by toxict14: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Nigerian army should be guided, or else this country will be consumed... Biafra should be treated with extreme care, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by mickydonald: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
FATALITY �� that is what really happens when you slap your father . don't ever try this at all. (must watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crx2C7NhkhU
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by pawesome(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
virus05:
very useless liars. NA nnamdi kanu house them dey test armored tank.? and some fools will believe this. you dont shoot people like that.
...d news said d passed tru umuahia n d rest f d places includin wia Kanu's ward is...so y throw stones at dem...military carry out routine chek once in a wyl..do c dt alot in d north hia so i bliv it n am nt a fool...u re d fool dts supportin dis nonsense...so three hilux n an armoured tank to arrest ur messiah..Nigerian army arent dt stupid na

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
NCP:
Where is the Bull.Shlt.Scums (BSS) when you need them?

Training, grin
with the Daura Secret Service. tongue
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PureMe01: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
tamethem:

You are day dreaming in the fools paradise. UN is not a bundle os senseless people. You think they were sleeping when Kanu was garthering thousands of pple spreading hate speeches and threatning the Nation and forming a Secret Service under a Nation. UN knows he is a criminal.

Can a Secret Service be formed in the US apart from the United States Secret Service without facing serious millitary Action?

Many of you guys dont have any reflection of passing through a Secondary School Education let alone thertiary.

UN IS NO FOOL. THEY VE BERN WATCHING EVENT OF THINGS INCLUDING KANU'S HATE SPEECHES CROWD GARTHERING AGAINST HIS FATHERLAND
and d so called UN haven't called for d prosecution of Nnamdi KANU or IPOB but has called for dat of Arewa youths who issued quick notice to Biafrans which was not adhered to instead Nnamdi Kanu's home has turned to their training ground...keep deceiving urself alone and living in delusion.u are trying so hard to justify d actions of ur Lord,Buhari which within u,u know its a wrong step taken.d vegetable is making ur job so so difficult every blessed day my dear with his ridiculous actions.when jungle mature,e go clear for ur eye.
UN and amnesty international taking note.time will tell.Buhari's dogs should be ready to kill all Igbos in Biafran land.a revolution about to take place .
referendum loading...
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
pawesome:
Jst three hilux n an armoured carrier to arrest Kanu...haba..Army arent dt stupid na..in d north hia,once in a wyl de go tru d whole town showing armoured carriers,guns n d rest...is called show of force in preparation fr ani eventuality...in order words de wia jst passin tru to show IPOB dt de re hia n de re prepared...dnt knw y de had to throw stones at dem

To show them the quality of stones found in their area since they were just passing through and won't even stop to say hi.

My question though..
Have you heard of any nation where stones attracted bullets?
Even when GEJ was campaigning in the North and all the Almajiri were forced to throw stones, did he send the military afterwards?
This is why present day Niger Area is described as a..........
Yes grin
You got it tongue
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by cjrane: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why is Buhari dangerously escalating the crisis by invading Nnamdi Kanu's home when no court has ordered his arrest?

If Ipob begin using improvised explosive devices (IED) to target Nigerian army patrol vehicles all over the country he will say they are terrorists.

Now he is terrorizing the still peaceful Ipob needlessly and pushing them to go underground and begin an insurgency as if he does not know the cost in lives and on the economy of Nigeria.

I remember when Gadaffi was begged not to invade Benghazi, he refused and sent his armored column to needlessly attack the city. We all know the rest of the story

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sapele914(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sirchuka:
Why must Nigerian army pass in front of his compound?? Is that not provocation? Didn't they just cross territorial boundary by such unprofessional act?? Is there presence that close, not enough to increase the BP of innocent citizens Resting in there homes?? What happen to the major roads? When will our government and it's institutions stop making mockery of themselves?? What kind of black man's mentality is all this rubbish?? Go to the countries we Nigerians claim to be emulating you can never see a military man with uniform in civil residence, only when there is state of emergency and even at such they don't parade up and down because the army is meant for the defense of a country from external forces for God's sake. What a shame! Our army is loosing it's professionalism and integrity by day due to morons and dummies we call our leaders!
Isn't Biafra an external force of home grown terrorist?last week you guys were bragging about that bullshit biafra boys scout outfit,where we're they when the Nigerian Army showed up today?Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by FellaL: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
na wa o
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't understand these people, they will be making threats up and down, just small gunshots from 2-5 soldiers they are already screaming blue murder. cheesy cheesy

Ps-The 'highly trained' BSS with their super drones did not see this coming? cheesy cheesy cheesy Jokers!!! You all think it is just to be making noise and threatening peace loving people with imaginary terror....... cheesy cheesy
then let us go. Is it hard?
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sapele914(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
virus05:
Why should they lie?when they go for him you will know and your Boyz scout outfit will find their way out of there with formula 1 speed. Is this how you intend to prevent elections from holding in Anambra come Nov. 18th?Big cry Babies.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't understand these people, they will be making threats up and down, just small gunshots from 2-5 soldiers they are already screaming blue murder. cheesy cheesy

Ps-The 'highly trained' BSS with their super drones did not see this coming? cheesy cheesy cheesy Jokers!!! You all think it is just to be making noise and threatening peace loving people with imaginary terror....... cheesy cheesy
Haaaaa no oooo! The "drone" work 100%. Na wetin make that ripe vessel of hate filled multicolored urine go hide under him wife bed b dat.
Just because say two soldiers just branch say "hello" nai all of dem both young and old dey cry like pikin wey dem collect sweet from. Any opposition to peace be it boko haram, ipob or fulani herdsmen should be decisively dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Olril18:

Igbos can lie for Biafra.
upon say Niger state is bigger than SE your Army can't test their weapons there na for Namdi Kanu compound they came to test their weapons
very soon some Igbo soldier will be sent to protect lives in the north they will repay you guys

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by virus05(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
pawesome:
...d news said d passed tru umuahia n d rest f d places includin wia Kanu's ward is...so y throw stones at dem...military carry out routine chek once in a wyl..do c dt alot in d north hia so i bliv it n am nt a fool...u re d fool dts supportin dis nonsense...so three hilux n an armoured tank to arrest ur messiah..Nigerian army arent dt stupid na
anybody has the right to support whatever he/she wants. so keep shut. I went to the place, nobody threw stones at anybody. Okay, even if they threw stones does that mean they should go in and shoot people?, were they with guns?. reason like a human being.. Test armored tank near nnamdi kanu house. dey dere dey believe nonsense. Reasoning like a small child. Goto other countries and see how composed their soldiers are. if someone is unarmed, no matter what you don't have the right to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
divinehand2003:
So the rumour is true. Chai, na confirm JUNGLE called Nigeria we dey so ooooo.

In Fela's voice:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I am together, gimme the answer
CHORUS: Army arrangement
paddi paddi ad am together
Economic ad them together
Division or multiplication
Mathematicians, put am together
Division or multiplication
One asnwer you get
money, money, put am together

arrangee Master's oh . .

Ehee arrangee Master's oh . .

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by lafflaff123(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
virus05:

anybody has the right to support whatever he/she wants. so keep shut. I went to the place, nobody threw stones at anybody. Okay, even if they threw stones does that mean they should go in and shoot people?, were they with guns?. reason like a human being.. Test armored tank near nnamdi kanu house. dey dere dey believe nonsense. Reasoning like a small child. Goto other countries and see how composed their soldiers are. if someone is unarmed, no matter what you don't have the right to pull the trigger.

You lack intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sapele914(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
eosigwe:
then let us go. Is it hard?
The middle of the Atlantic Ocean is waiting for you as you peeps start your sojourn to your homeland biafra in between the borders of cameroun and Gabon via Equatorial Guinea. Exodus of the Igbos?Who has stopped you from leaving Nigeria or don't you have your biafra travel papers?
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by appolos9956: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2017
There is inflow and offshore available with good prices.

Inflow goes with cheque procedure .
First, Eco, Diamond, and UBA bank.
For more info add me on whatsspp with this number 08175099956
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by willibounce1(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2017
PureMe01:
hehehe...nice one from IPOB.they disappointed me in claiming just five died.they should have claimed 15.d dullard from Daura will never learn..Biafrans are getting there..we can now see d promise land.pls we need more soldiers in Biafran land.UN taking note
referendum loading...

Why are ipod criminals so daft. You guys lied that three people were killed and increased it to five but could not show us pictures. Now your lies have been debunked and you are still foolishly rejoicing that they should have claimed 15. What you don't understand is that the same UN, ICC, Trump and Putin you are always crying to are watching as you dish out your false claim and already taking note that you goats are nothing but senile miscreants. But by the time the NA will start to unleash correct lashing on you guys and you cry UN as usual, nobody will listen to you because it will be assumed propaganda. You will go into extinction while nobody comes to your rescue. You are truly getting there. getting to extinction and UN cannot save your dumb asse.ss

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2017
The zoo's economy on the falling..,,
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by willibounce1(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2017
cjrane:
Why is Buhari dangerously escalating the crisis by invading Nnamdi Kanu's home when no court has ordered his arrest?

If Ipob begin using improvised explosive devices (IED) to target Nigerian army patrol vehicles all over the country he will say they are terrorists.

Now he is terrorizing the still peaceful Ipob needlessly and pushing them to go underground and begin an insurgency as if he does not know the cost in lives and on the economy of Nigeria.

I remember when Gadaffi was begged not to invade Benghazi, he refused and sent his armored column to needlessly attack the city. We all know the rest of the story

Please i beg you in the name of whatever you serve, please provide ipods with IEDs so that they can attack the army patrol vehicles....I really want to see your BSS in action. let them begin insurgency asap so that they can wiped off into extinction asap. I can't wait. bloody cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.