Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (57976 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by pawesome(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2017
virus05:

anybody has the right to support whatever he/she wants. so keep shut. I went to the place, nobody threw stones at anybody. Okay, even if they threw stones does that mean they should go in and shoot people?, were they with guns?. reason like a human being.. Test armored tank near nnamdi kanu house. dey dere dey believe nonsense. Reasoning like a small child. Goto other countries and see how composed their soldiers are. if someone is unarmed, no matter what you don't have the right to pull the trigger.
so the video dt ws shown on you tube wt wia d doin?...u dare nt interupt a routine military chek up...abeg return d certificate u obtained wit d nane Nigeria on it n go join d odas n fyt fr ur messiah n stop disturbin us
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Jonathan39:
In the whole Nigeria, it is only in Nnamdi kanus vicinity they can test there weapon. What a Zoo!
have been waiting to see this comment.

exactly my thoughts! silly clowns! talking gibberish.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GeoSpatial(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2017
trendist:

They certainly wouldn't try this had it been say na Burutai dey pass. They cnt have forgotten what happened in Zaria with the shia

I remembered that terrible day, the confrontation was a mistake, the discipline served was gruesome. For every actions, there are counter reactions.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nemesis1: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2017
GeoSpatial:

My thought since yesterday

I fear we may be heading to another Civil War or ethnic cleaning
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by talk2emma: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2017
This is the lai of the week coming from zoo police
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2017
sapele914:
The middle of the Atlantic Ocean is waiting for you as you peeps start your sojourn to your homeland biafra in between the borders of cameroun and Gabon via Equatorial Guinea. Exodus of the Igbos?Who has stopped you from leaving Nigeria or don't you have your biafra travel papers?
are you done talking?
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I don't know how to describe the Nigerian Police whether dumb or daft.

The video of the invasion of Kanu's house is everywhere on social media.

maybe the daft Nigerian Police wants us to believe those killed and injured were only pretending or were just playing with the weapons.
those killed died of stupidity,no sensible man need a solomonic wisdom to knw that biafra is a lost battle even ojukwu confirm it b4 his demise

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Narldon:

NIGERIAN POLICE

ONLY GOOD AT "REACTING"

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING...

nnamdi kanu is calling for genocide against his own brethren.IMN case should have thought ipob a lesson.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by diegwu01: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
ashjay001:
Guessed as much!

Just 5 hilux vans to arrest Kanu?! They aint that stupid!
3 vans only, 1 light armored carrier.
The soldiers conducted themselves professionally even with IPOB's provocation

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by kizyalex10(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Throwback:
IPOB wanted to use the opportunity to show us videos of how they used stones to pursue Soldiers who were on a lawful exercise, but the Soldiers ensured that IPOB showed us videos of the consequences of being foolish to interfere with a lawful military operation.

I have no sympathy for fools who have been powered by hate. They will always get misery as reward.

I repeat, Kanu is the affliction that the East has been cursed with to bring them agony.
some times is good to leave sentiment aside or not to comment @ all.seriously.so the army wants to test there new amoured tank nd d only place they saw to taste it is around kanu's house.i don't knw where u come from nd dnt care to knw,but remember,what goes around comes around,it might be ur turn tomorrow,when people comment unreasonably as u do to make fun of u,dont cry foul
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by cytell56: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2017
chiagozien:
zombie the end will determine.
Oshoffi - No South-west investment in the East, no Northerner investment in the East, but Most South East investments are the in the South-west and North. See ya Mumu!!!
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by basic23111: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Usernamefornl:
what concerns lai moh'd here? Do patients in a psychiatrich home share dsame gene wt u? Jusk asking oooh
I love ur respond, u kill d nuisance

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by newslifeop: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Oh
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Banter1(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2017
amjoseph19 dumb comment. This biafra & war u peeps have been yarning for, when it comes its gonna affect all of us not just the igbos alone. But igbos will suffer most. Most of you will flee this country to IVORY COAST including KANU.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by bkool7(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Femolacaster:
Who are we to believe?

Go and believe Kanu nau

And when thieves come to ur house ,call Kanu to save u
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by bkool7(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
kizyalex10:
some times is good to leave sentiment aside or not to comment @ all.seriously.so the army wants to test there new amoured tank nd d only place they saw to taste it is around kanu's house.i don't knw where u come from nd dnt care to knw,but remember,what goes around comes around,it might be ur turn tomorrow,when people comment unreasonably as u do to make fun of u,dont cry foul

Lemme educate u

Its a show of force

They go round town parading their equipment so that anyone that's planning to cause trouble should have a rethink.

So , i think its appropriate to pass Kanu's area
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Hizzy:
its better to die of hunger than to commit suicide

The truth is, no one needs to die of hunger! There is always a way out, but, a lot of pple dont realise d choices they have, and some who do, dont/cant activate it.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PHILipu1(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2017
PureMe01:
chai!!I knew they will be as dull as their Hausa/Fulani masters..
all I see are words of consolation.eyaah.words of a dying fella.lmaogrin grin grin...pls when u join Gadaffi very soon out of ur Biafra obsession ask him if UN should be taken serious and please tell me UN's stance on Syria before eventually disgracing urself here in a much more ridiculous way.all I see is a boy who poses with a device and so enjoys typing for d fun if it.son,give it back to ur father pls
I guess cownu has brainwash you to the point that you now reason with your anus.
You will keep waiting for UN till infinity.
UN will only release statement and condom while the army will continue to kill your people.
You can ask Syria people.
Ghaddafi was a dictator that the world wanted to get rid off and nothing more.
And if not that America got involved,UN would done nothing apart from condemning Ghaddafi.
Don't go and die for nothing ok.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by amjoseph19: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Banter1:
amjoseph19 dumb comment. This biafra & war u peeps have been yarning for, when it comes its gonna affect all of us not just the igbos alone. But igbos will suffer most. Most of you will flee this country to IVORY COAST including KANU.
Asking for a referendum is not a call for war.
Oya fly away.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by meekmiki6: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
the police said military personnel were only carrying out a procession to test a new armoured carrier.

How can u be testing armoured carrier ,where civilians are staying...Oga you can lie enh....Nigerians are indeed save...God help us.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by kizyalex10(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
bkool7:

Lemme educate u

Its a show of force

They go round town parading their equipment so that anyone that's planning to cause trouble should have a rethink.

So , i think its appropriate to pass Kanu's area
so the only place ddat their trigger started working was @ kanu's place.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by alwells(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2017
I have never commented on any thread on NL...but today I'm pushed with Anger And rage which I know doesn't count for anything.
what does this Government take us for? are we fools, without brains or what? why do they feel they can just come up with all sorts of lies to feed us with. As big as Nigeria is, they (the army) didn't see any region or state to test their armoured tank if its not at Nmamdi Kanu's residence, even if they were passing by. This senseless Government is gradually pushing this country into War.

Please note I am neither a supporter of Buhari nor Ipob. I am just voicing my opinion
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB with lies sef.

The Military were just going about their business and they got attacked by IPOB YOUTHS loyal to Nnamdi Kanu.

Below is the picture of a Soldier, and innocent civilians attacked by IPOB today.

It should be on record that the Nigerian Military was first attacked by IPOB today.

Scores: IPOB 1- NIGERIA ARMY-0

Awaiting the return MATCH.
Is it not the photos of boko haram and herdsmen attacked in Borno state

Please say another lies.

The whole world knows that APC and their northern politicians are lying for a living.

We are not violence Biafrans, we are asking for referendum for the restoration of Biafra independent.

Is referendum a gun or stones

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GeoSpatial(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:

I fear we may be heading to another Civil War or ethnic cleaning

Hmmm! ethnic cleaning like the Rwanda genocide? the will of the lord will prevail
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nemesis1: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
GeoSpatial:

Hmmm! ethnic cleaning like the Rwanda genocide? the will of the lord will prevail

Surely
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by paafin(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2017
This Otokar cobra apc does not look new to me !!
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Banter1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
amjoseph19:

Asking for a referendum is not a call for war.
Oya fly away.
is that the way to ask for referendum? With hate speach, BSS and attacking the NA. Am just observing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.