Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (57966 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PHILipu1(m): 4:41am On Sep 11, 2017
PureMe01:
and d so called UN haven't called for d prosecution of Nnamdi KANU or IPOB but has called for dat of Arewa youths who issued quick notice to Biafrans which was not adhered to instead Nnamdi Kanu's home has turned to their training ground...keep deceiving urself alone and living in delusion.u are trying so hard to justify d actions of ur Lord,Buhari which within u,u know its a wrong step taken.d vegetable is making ur job so so difficult every blessed day my dear with his ridiculous actions.when jungle mature,e go clear for ur eye.
UN and amnesty international taking note.time will tell.Buhari's dogs should be ready to kill all Igbos in Biafran land.a revolution about to take place .
referendum loading...
Noise maker and online chest beater.
How long will we wait for this revolution?
You guys could just have started it yesterday,the army gave you guys a perfect opportunity and all we hear now is UN.
For your information,the UN has given Buhari the go ahead to deal with your cownu and Bss because this is how bokoharam started.

Do you see Syria?
Who really care about what UN say again?

6 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PHILipu1(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2017
cjrane:
Why is Buhari dangerously escalating the crisis by invading Nnamdi Kanu's home when no court has ordered his arrest?

If Ipob begin using improvised explosive devices (IED) to target Nigerian army patrol vehicles all over the country he will say they are terrorists.

Now he is terrorizing the still peaceful Ipob needlessly and pushing them to go underground and begin an insurgency as if he does not know the cost in lives and on the economy of Nigeria.

I remember when Gadaffi was begged not to invade Benghazi, he refused and sent his armored column to needlessly attack the city. We all know the rest of the story
Tell your IPOB to try it na.
The first improvised device will lead to a full scare war and that is what the Nigeria army are even waiting for and then millions will die in south-east.
When cownu formed a bss you guys were hailing him and that was how yusuf also formed a group that has turned to bokoharam today.
When cownu told you guys that he has a standby army,he has a missile to destroy Nigeria and that he has a drone,you guys were also hailing him and now the army are searching for those Bss and weapons and you guys are shouting UN.
Buhari will just tag cownu and BSS as terrorist and the world will look the other way and allow him to deal with you guys because the world don't want another bokoharam scenario in Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PHILipu1(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2017
cjrane:
Why is Buhari dangerously escalating the crisis by invading Nnamdi Kanu's home when no court has ordered his arrest?

If Ipob begin using improvised explosive devices (IED) to target Nigerian army patrol vehicles all over the country he will say they are terrorists.

Now he is terrorizing the still peaceful Ipob needlessly and pushing them to go underground and begin an insurgency as if he does not know the cost in lives and on the economy of Nigeria.

I remember when Gadaffi was begged not to invade Benghazi, he refused and sent his armored column to needlessly attack the city. We all know the rest of the story

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Chukazu: 5:11am On Sep 11, 2017
undecided and the Nigerian Army is so tired of lying that they have to coopt their lying younger brother ,the Nigerian police to do dirty propaganda undecided
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by kalufelix(m): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2017
sapele914:
Whether you believe or not it makes no difference,if you don't like what your ears is hearing you can cut it off, if your medulla can't comprehend the information you need a brain doctor,go get a fix.
Typical
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sanusianangi: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2017
My friend u just show that u hate northern state plz why? Are we the only people ever been in power? Why during GEJ time all this issues is not a raise? Until wen northern came into power dat is time d issues of biafra will come up chai chai chai chai der is God oooo. Moreover, ur people are the first people to attack army by stoning them wat concern dem with Soldiers since dey hv'nt attack u instead dey are passing by and Ur people start throwing stone at them and dey retaliate back in order to protect derslf. Wat u'll do is to warn ur people to stay away from soldiers if not u will continue leaving in coma. I raise my case.

amjoseph19:
No one trust Nigeria Police. We have all encountered their "truthful" ways one way or the other. for them to even say that armies were there, that means the situation is far worst than what kanu's lawyer is saying.

Buhari is a typical fulani man. Making use of his brain is a no no for him. Like wole soyinka said, you can't kill an ideology with physical force. Before kanu, there was uwazuike, after kanu their will be another person.

Arewa youths that threatened a whole tribe of millions of people (both those in support of kanu and against) to forcefully leave the North which is a genocidal attempt are being pampered. They were invited by the FG where they hard a sumptuous meal and a well-done tap at the back. the Attorney general of the federation came out and said they weren't arrested because of the backlash that may come out of it. He even went ahead to reconstruct their statement.
Kanu on the order hand is been hunted like a dog. They even have to deploy armies down east.

If you were an Igbo man who really sucked his mother breast, how will you feel? On day to day bases, the FG are pushing the neutral towarda kanu side.

They Northerners do not own Nigeria. We all do. We will prove it with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Danchibez: 5:26am On Sep 11, 2017
celebsnestng:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242893-police-react-soldiers-storm-nnamdi-kanus-residence.html/amp

Imagine this irony....
northern youths gave Igbos quite notice

Nigeria military led by northerners deployed to southeast to crush Igbos.

I'm sensing another war in d zoo if care is not taking
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by 111jideofor: 5:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Nigeria has never fought any of its four neighbours, be it Benin Republic, Niger Republic, Chad or Cameroon. But presently, the Hausa/Fulani's military men are killing the Igbo people in their own fatherland.
It is really unfortunate that the Yoruba nation and her people fund the Nigeria's military and the intelligence agencies, but under the command and control of the Hausa/Fulani people.
The Hausa/Fulani is currently killing the Igbo in their own homeland not because they are powerful, but more because they are in charge of the following offices:
1. Muhammadu Buhari, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigeria Council of State.
2. Arab Yadam, a Fulani, is the head of the National Intelligence Agency.
3. Mamman Daura, a Fulani, is the head of the Department of State Security Services.
4. Avdulraham Dambazzau, a Fulani, is the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
5. Ibrahim Idris, a Fulani, is the Inspector General of Police.
6. Tukur Buratai, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigerian Army.
7. Sadique Abubakar, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigerian Airforce.
8. MS Usman, a Fulani, is the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.
9. Mohammed Moguru, a Fulani, is the National Security Adviser.
10. Musa Yusuf, a Gambari, is the head of the Brigade of Guard.
11. Ibrahim Magu, a Fulani, is the head of EFCC.
12. Mohammed Babandede, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigeria Immigration Service.
13. Hammed Ali, a Fulani, is the head of the Nigeria Customs Service.
14. Ja'afaru Ahmed, a Gambari, is the head of the Nigeria Prison Service.
15. Abdullahi Muhammadu, a Gambari, is the head of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense.
And or two idiotic efulefu will tell you he/she is not a conquered slave. Nigeria must be destroyed for the indeginous people to be free.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by danigbo(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2017
And you must test your armoured car in front of Kanu's house.
Kwantinue
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PureMe01: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2017
PHILipu1:

Noise maker and online chest beater.
How long will we wait for this revolution?
You guys could just have started it yesterday,the army gave you guys a perfect opportunity and all we hear now is UN.
For your information,the UN has given Buhari the go ahead to deal with your cownu and Bss because this is how bokoharam started.

Do you see Syria?
Who really care about what UN say again?
chai!!I knew they will be as dull as their Hausa/Fulani masters..
all I see are words of consolation.eyaah.words of a dying fella.lmaogrin grin grin...pls when u join Gadaffi very soon out of ur Biafra obsession ask him if UN should be taken serious and please tell me UN's stance on Syria before eventually disgracing urself here in a much more ridiculous way.all I see is a boy who poses with a device and so enjoys typing for d fun if it.son,give it back to ur father pls

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sokera: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Igbos need to learn how to live in this Nigeria from the Malay-Chinese in Malaysia .
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Blue3k(m): 6:21am On Sep 11, 2017
111jideofor:
Nigeria has never fought any of its four neighbours, be it Benin Republic, Niger Republic, Chad or Cameroon.

Reread your history book this is incorrect. We had major conflict with Chad.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sokera: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2017
PureMe01:
chai!!I knew they will be as dull as their Hausa/Fulani masters..
all I see are words of consolation.eyaah.words of a dying fella.lmaogrin grin grin...pls when u join Gadaffi very soon out of ur Biafra obsession ask him if UN should be taken serious and please tell me UN's stance on Syria before eventually disgracing urself here in a much more ridiculous way.all I see is a boy who poses with a device and so enjoys typing for d fun if it.son,give it back to ur father pls
what have you said ? Nothing but still beating that your hairy chest ...
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PureMe01: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2017
sokera:
what have you said ? Nothing but still beating that your hairy chest...
grin grin.chai! is dat d level of frustration dat u keep repeating same line every time??

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by 124mumsy: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Jonathan39:
In the whole Nigeria, it is only in Nnamdi kanus vicinity they can test there weapon. What a Zoo!
is kanu vacinity not part of nigeria soil? kanu and ipod must dance the beat of surugide the dance of the spirit, ojokwu was an inteligent man a beta figter but later gave way for peace, my guy not all igbo want seperation,
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sokera: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2017
PureMe01:
grin grin.chai! is dat d level of frustration dat u keep repeating same line every time??
Igbos are chest beater ... the whole World knows this ...

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by domben(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB with lies sef.

The Military were just going about their business and they got attacked by IPOB YOUTHS loyal to Nnamdi Kanu.

Below is the picture of a Soldier, and innocent civilians attacked by IPOB today.

It should be on record that the Nigerian Military was first attacked by IPOB today.

Scores: IPOB 1- NIGERIA ARMY-0

is there any book haram head quarter in Eastern Nigeria that made Nigerian government to deployed soldiers to the East...?
Awaiting the return MATCH.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by 989900: 6:31am On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:
Army testing amoured tank, hmmmm.

My igbo people please stop this agitation, the army is only doing their survey and testing the ground.

Be warned.

The NA is subliminally drawing provocation, knowing some ret@rds will fall for it.

They can even stage a "false flag" attack just to achieve their aim.

About time anyone that loves their loved ones to reign them in now.

The NA are not trained to be diplomatic, especially on home soil. They understand only one language: force, especially against the unarmed/underarmed.

The other time a video was online about how Nnamdi chased away some soldiers at a roadblock en route to Enugu even though the Army were just trying to be diplomatic for the cameras' sake, I knew they wouldn't let it slide -- they would come for the sociopath.

I totally dislike all these empty head Nnamdi followers, but it will be a bitter pill for me to swallow if my fellow countrymen are being slaughtered by the same men that vowed to protect us.

Let's all take a chill pill now (FG and IPOB
).
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by akeemolu: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Have you watched Hotel Rwanda or Sometime in April. If Yes, at the sound of the drum of war you may be among the first to commit suicide. Keep calling Nigeria Zoo when what you have is ordinary kitchen knives

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by basic23111: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2017
chiagozien:
All i know is we must sink the zoo called nigeria,is matter of time.we must continue.
the way ojukwu sink your fathers
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Jetjacky(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I don't know how to describe the Nigerian Police whether dumb or daft.

The video of the invasion of Kanu's house is everywhere on social media.

maybe the daft Nigerian Police wants us to believe those killed and injured were only pretending or were just playing with the weapons.
do you have a link to the video?
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Made1414(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB with lies sef.

The Military were just going about their business and they got attacked by IPOB YOUTHS loyal to Nnamdi Kanu.

Below is the picture of a Soldier, and innocent civilians attacked by IPOB today.

It should be on record that the Nigerian Military was first attacked by IPOB today.

In the mighty name of Jesus.. I pray that which ever time you have any issue with police which will start in your life from this minute. Whatever they said about you must be regarded as truth because Nigerian police are honest. In Jesus name I pray.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Awaja(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Soon you will receive the baggage you paid for,time for complaints never reach.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by egoldman(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Why not parade the new armoured carrier at samosa forest or against Fulani Herdsmen?
Rather you went to make ur show of force close to house of Nnmadi Kanu. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Okeikpu(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Jonathan39:
In the whole Nigeria, it is only in Nnamdi kanus vicinity they can test there weapon. What a Zoo!
That orangutan president of the zoo is even more useless than I thought
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by trendist: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2017
celebsnestng:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242893-police-react-soldiers-storm-nnamdi-kanus-residence.html/amp

They certainly wouldn't try this had it been say na Burutai dey pass. They cnt have forgotten what happened in Zaria with the shia
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nemesis1: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
IPOB with lies sef.

Exactly what the zakyzaky followers did, it won't end well
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by amjoseph19: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Solorrman:
u are original monkey,u are bastard,u are first class rumour monger,u are selfish just bkos u like and worship kanu thats why u can not say the truth while it was obvious ? The arewa youth u are talking about do not say anything contrary to what kanu said,kanu said he would separate biafra from nigeria and the arewa youths says okey let the separation be granted and ur people should go to the new country that kanu established as ur god thats all,whats there to be sad ? Or u mean u are going to separate from nigeria and stay put in nigeria without going to ur country ? The arewa youths even showed a liniency so much,bkos we need to only let the biafrans come in to nigeria with visa,we have the right to forbid another foreigner to visit our country,u said biafra should b better than nigeria then what are u waiting in nigeria ? We want u out long ago and this good opportunity came to beign we are very happy for u to go bkos u were nuisance everywhere u will see igbo with a chemist and other trailer accessories in our markets,but now our people is going to replace it,may the almighty God grant ur god kanu his wish ameen
i would have replied you. But just looking at what you typed and how you reason. Go back to class bro. you have been staying with cows for far too long. You now reason like them. You show no sign of civilization in the bunkum you just typed.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GeoSpatial(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2017
All these small boyz shouting war up and down sef, una don pull trigger before? you better go and seat down, pray for the peace of this nigeria and it shall be well with all of us.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by JegaQuin: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Odioko1:
Hmmmmmmm
Up BSS.
Up NA
Lord help us
Please help
We don't need war, all we need is true federalism or peaceful Separation.

Am not at home if war happen.

But the Igbo Yootu want war nah.... grin
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by pawesome(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2017
mykl01:

To show them the quality of stones found in their area since they were just passing through and won't even stop to say hi.

My question though..
Have you heard of any nation where stones attracted bullets?
Even when GEJ was campaigning in the North and all the Almajiri were forced to throw stones, did he send the military afterwards?
This is why present day Niger Area is described as a..........
Yes grin
You got it tongue
even common militsry man is drivin pass n u mistakenly hit him...u knw d rest na nt to talk bout trowin stones at em wia dia is tension already....so u pple normally trow stones at militsry vans...abeg make una cntinue...pikin wey say him mama no go slip..him too no go slip..army go jst kee una finish n ntin go happen..i mean ntin
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GeoSpatial(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:

Exactly what the zakyzaky followers did, it won't end well
My thought since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.