Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring (12618 Views)

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by allcomage: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:
That is the effect of Yoruba summit.
I disagree with your view. it's ipob effect. the north konws your a sissy.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by bowile4u(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

This is the effect of Nnamdi Kanu. Stopclaiming everything under the sn.

Restructuring is not the same as what IPOB is fighting for. Restructuring has a way of making the federal power weak and empowering the state n the geopolitical zones while Nigeria remains NIGERIA.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Ekasco1(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2017
The earlier the better for them
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by MTKbudapest(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Say no to restructioning, disintegration or war is the only option.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Kenmoris22: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2017
So if the north did not decide Nigeria will not be restructured
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by middlebelter(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2017
This is another grand plan of the Caliphate to subjugate the minorities in the middle belt. I can read the names of a few members of Middlebelt origin that will be willing tools of oppression continue? undecided

We all know the anticident of Tambuwal who used Asiwaju Tinubu and dumped him when he needed his good gesture reciprocated. Or how do we explain the way AC mobilized all Yorùbá Hon members of House of Representatives in support of this Tambuwal against Mulíkàt Adeola their Yoruba counterparts in PDP, only for this Tambuwal mobilize against Asiwaju's, Gbajabiamila candidates in support of the current Speaker.

How I wish all Yorùbá leaders can close rank, negotiate better deals with SS, SE and Middlebelt to restructure Nigeria, implement true fiscal federalism and lay to rest all these acts of domination?

I have know doubt the North has huge potential in terms of human and natural resources, but the tendency of it's conservative leaders to perpetuate the strong centre that is only serving their own personal interests at the expense of the collective is a major concern. ON RESTRUCTURING WE STAND

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU SUPPORT RESTRUCTURING!

12 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by allcomage: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
bowile4u:

Restructuring is not the same as what IPOB is fighting for. Restructuring has a way of making the federal power weak and empowering the state n the geopolitical zones while Nigeria remains NIGERIA.

if you don't take it to the extreme like ipob, you will not get restructure.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by victorDanladi: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

you mean like Igbos
the 75% claimersgrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

effect of both parties
but i must agree kanu started well

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Dollyak:
The northeners are trembling because of Ibadan summit. My hope is that SW leaders stick to their guns as the northerners are not willing to give up the feeding bottle without a fight or threat. Enough of status quo.
lol.mo wori u go see politics
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by PeterKbaba: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
This Yoruba Ibadan Summit is really shaking the North.
The North knows that once the Yoruba's puts their heads, paper and pen together, the north is a goner.
We don't go shouting up and down.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by middlebelter(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
allcomage:

if you don't take it to the extreme like ipob, you will not get restructure.

grin
That's like speaking the right language to be understood!?
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by poseidon12: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Kenmoris22:
So if the north did not decide Nigeria will not be restructured

That is the case, unfortunately. And that is because of the cowardice of us Southerners and Middlebelters with few exceptions.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Bridget95(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

wetin dey wan restructure sef
The nation want to be restructured so that everybody can depend on himself and resources. No more parasitic relationship based on ONE NAIJERIYA.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
KEVIND:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tambuwal-to-chair-northern-conference-on-restructuring.html

Atiku, you already have my vote ....This is one pragmatic politician we have in this country.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Bridget95:
The nation want to be restructured so that everybody can depend on himself and resources. No more parasitic relationship based on ONE NAIJERIYA.

lets see how it goes

we both know it wont be easy considering the scheme of things in the nation at the moment

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Markfemi2:

effect of both parties
but i must agree kanu started well

If the south is serious they should align with atiku north....He is too invested in the south not to be worried about the insecurity across the country ....Usman ,the convener is his spokesman
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Danladi7: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
See the effect of yoruba summit!
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
bowile4u:

In negotiations you quote higher than you actually want and insist on it ...That is what professional negotiators are taught ...Let the other side quote your real demand for you

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Unimaginable123: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:
On all the money he embezzled he's still showing face, he better go ask Dimeji Bankole how to be silent after feeding fat from the PDP dark Era.
Magu is watching!!
he is the governor of sokoto state. He has immunity.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by poseidon12: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2017
middlebelter:
This is another grand plan of the Caliphate to subjugate the minorities in the middle belt. I can read the names of a few members of Middlebelt origin that will be willing tools of oppression continue? undecided

We all know the anticident of Tambuwal who used Asiwaju Tinubu and dumped him when he needed his good gesture reciprocated. Or how do we explain the way AC mobilized all Yorùbá Hon members of House of Representatives in support of this Tambuwal against Mulíkàt Adeola their Yoruba counterparts in PDP, only for this Tambuwal mobilize against Asiwaju's, Gbajabiamila candidates in support of the current Speaker.

How I wish all Yorùbá leaders can close rank, negotiate better deals with SS, SE and Middlebelt to restructure Nigeria, implement true fiscal federalism and lay to rest all these acts of domination?

I have know doubt the North has huge potential in terms of human and natural resources, but the tendency of it's conservative leaders to perpetuate the strong centre that is only serving their own personal interests at the expense of the collective is a major concern. ON RESTRUCTURING WE STAND

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU SUPPORT RESTRUCTURING!

Well said. If the SS, SE, SW and Middlebelt cooperate, they will form the majority in the Senate and House of Representatives and they can push through the necessary Bills to restructure the country.
The Northern elites know that and will do whatever they can to prevent such from happening.
From the Ibadan summit, it is good to see that the SE, SW and SS are beginning to work together. We need the Middlebelt to join the freedom train. With the level of education we have attained in the South/Middlebelt, we need to stop acting like fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by amjoseph19: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:
typical afonja. Taken glory of what he have no hand of.
Kanu have given courage to those who were afraid, he have opened the eyes of those who were blind. The current system of this country is a hindrance to us all.
God bless you Kanu. Even if you die today, you will be remembered as of the African greatest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by VERDA: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
Southerners are fools and the north knows this. Nnamdi kanu is calling for Biafra and everyday you hear one foolish southern group coming out to dissociate themselves from the call. Worst still is that majority are Niger Delta groups (people who stand to benefit most from Biafra)
This conference of cause is just to make the south believe that the north is taking the call for restructure seriously. Believe me, nothing will come out of it. Nigeria will remain the way it is presently for a long time.
However if the south comes together and demand for disintegration now that kanu has raised the heat, the north will be the ones calling for restructure! An independent South means the North loses everything, including access to sea.
But no, keep hating on kanu... he called on yorubas to be killed (Adeyinka Grandson called on Igbos to be killed but we are not bortherd, same with Buhari in 2011)

While I do not think the system as presently constituted is sustainable, we must be careful not to assume total disintegration will automatically mean progress, the same crop of leaders and some of the corrupt youths will still have the opportunity to lead the different nations formed,hence a change in the status quo must me accompanied by a change in consciousness, in our attitude towards our fellow man, towards work,humanity and life in general. If there was one sure way South Sudan and Libya would not be where they are today, we must do what needs to be done the ways it's supposed to be done with the interest of all in mind and not allow ourselves to be driven by emotions, parochial sentiments and hate. It is very naive to think once the country disintegrates we will all live happily ever after.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Bede2u(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2017
VERDA:

While I do not think the system as presently constituted is sustainable, we must be careful not to assume total disintegration will automatically mean progress, the same crop of leaders and some of the corrupt youths will still have the opportunity to lead the different nations formed,hence a change in the status quo must me accompanied by a change in consciousness, in our attitude towards our fellow man, towards work,humanity and life in general. If there was one sure way South Sudan and Libya would not be where they are today, we must do what needs to be done the ways it's supposed to be done with the interest of all in mind and not allow ourselves to be driven by emotions, parochial sentiments and hate. It is very naive to think once the country disintegrates we will all live happily ever after.
if the country dont divide we may never know what progress we may achieve independently. But thats besides the point. go thru my old posts and see my vision for a restructured nigeria
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Abdulqareem: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Our founding fathers agreed to come together. Why can't we come together to agree again. The ideology of born to rule, feeding fat on people's resources, unproductive and lazy states, equal representation at all level of governments, obsolete educational system, remittance to central body, creation of jobs for the deserving and lots more should be discussed.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by SonofDevil: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

the effect of cownu was quit notice that send fear down the spine of Igbo leaders which they eventually call for emergency meeting with the acting presidentgrin

Confusion was in the camp of enemies of Nigeria to the extent thar the head of massob visit northern leaders for soft landing.grin
After Anglo abdullahi lambasted their Igbo leaders they sent emissaries to him next day.

Suddenly a new tribe was born northern igbos talk of
Namadi KANU effectgrin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by positivetaught: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Gradually the north is realising how futile their desire to maintain the status quo is n are now about to cajoled the northern minorities into buying their view once again, I wouldn't blame them as that's politics. the problem now is the northern minorities especially the Christians,this is the time for them to get together, brainstorm,consult widely with other pro restructuring groups even outside the north so as to present a formidable front but no they would never do that only to cry of domination, suppression n discrimination later,i want to call on prof Jerry Gana to pls gear up,show courage n speak boldly for the northern minorities in whatever restructuring arrangements the north may be comtemplating as unongo is a puppet of arewa,thank God for KANU for all these window of opportunities how I so wish he would be insisting on restructuring n better deals for everyone instead of asking for secession. let all the pro restructuring groups now close ranks n get ready for the intellectual n political battles ahead.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by rainylad(f): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:

...which is because of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by rainylad(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Yorubas as usual are taking credit for this by mentiining their so -called summit which was clearly in response to IPOB'activities......what a people undecided..

...Like someone said if Biafra happens,yorubas will take credit for it by attributing it to fayose and ffk...very weird set of people.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by poseidon12: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
Southerners are fools and the north knows this. Nnamdi kanu is calling for Biafra and everyday you hear one foolish southern group coming out to dissociate themselves from the call. Worst still is that majority are Niger Delta groups (people who stand to benefit most from Biafra)
This conference of cause is just to make the south believe that the north is taking the call for restructure seriously. Believe me, nothing will come out of it. Nigeria will remain the way it is presently for a long time.
However if the south comes together and demand for disintegration now that kanu has raised the heat, the north will be the ones calling for restructure! An independent South means the North loses everything, including access to sea.
But no, keep hating on kanu... he called on yorubas to be killed (Adeyinka Grandson called on Igbos to be killed but we are not bortherd, same with Buhari in 2011)

Good observation. The Northerners(especially Fulani elite) may not be parading much in terms of Western education, but they are way more intelligent than the South generally. With all the Western education, the Southerners still act like fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: 'Oshiomhole's Utterances Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire' / Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA / States Grumble As FG Slashes N36bn COVID-19 Fund, Omicron Hits 57 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.