Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring (12633 Views)

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by SonofDevil: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

Yorubas as usual are taking credit for this by mentiining their so -called summit which was clearly in response to IPOB'activities......what a people undecided..

...Like someone said if Biafra happens,yorubas will take credit for it by attributing it to fayose and ffk...very weird set of people.
Yoruba's have been agitating for restructing before namadi KANU was conceived in the womb.
The effect of namadi KANU is quit notice that lead to division of igbos.
Now we can bodly say northern Igbos re pro Nigeria while south east igbos re anti Nigeria simple as that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by rainylad(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2017
SonofDevil:
Yoruba's have been agitating for restructing before namadi KANU was conceived in the womb.
The effect of namadi KANU is quit notice that lead to division of igbos.
Now we can bodly northern Igbos re pro Nigeria while south east igbos re anti Nigeria simple as that

Smh!..you did not make one single sense.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Pauladex(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Sense fall on you
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Blessed96(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Way to go my people. We can't afford a war again in Nigeria! so many wars everywhere. Let's #Restructure now to avoid the impending doom of fighting and seceding the worst way. After all, every one state in Nigeria is blessed with different n sundry #NaturalResources. For instance Sokoto have 20 diff. Natural resources including GOLD. Kaduna also, has GOLD, Kebbi also and many more. Therefore, I urge you all my brothers, sisters and friends to support the implementation of the #2014NationalConfab. Join the campaign now #TrueFiscalFederalismNow
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
PeterKbaba:
This Yoruba Ibadan Summit is really shaking the North.
The North knows that once the Yoruba's puts their heads, paper and pen together, the north is a goner.
We don't go shouting up and down.
Except that never in the history has that ever happened. The Yorubas have always been all talk, i mean serious talk and no action, why Igbos have been the one taking the beating for everyone else because of their strong headedness.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Kingspin(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Hope they will come up with sense...
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by cstr1000: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Effect of yoruba summit? Really?
The yorubas since awolowo have been crying for restructuring and regionalism since God knows when and nothing has happened.
Nnamdi Kanu has pushed the country to the brink and everybody is talking about IPOB , including the north ,and creating summits as a direct consequence and some people are claiming it as '' the product of yoruba summit''.
lol. They just can never change. Treachery is in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by cstr1000: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

Smh!..you did not make one single sense.
If Nnamdi kanu stops his agitation, i can't bet with anything, that no yoruba person will take up the mantle of restructuing beyond just noise.
The entire thing will fizzle out and everything will return to status quo.
yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by poseidon12: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
VERDA:

While I do not think the system as presently constituted is sustainable, we must be careful not to assume total disintegration will automatically mean progress, the same crop of leaders and some of the corrupt youths will still have the opportunity to lead the different nations formed,hence a change in the status quo must me accompanied by a change in consciousness, in our attitude towards our fellow man, towards work,humanity and life in general. If there was one sure way South Sudan and Libya would not be where they are today, we must do what needs to be done the ways it's supposed to be done with the interest of all in mind and not allow ourselves to be driven by emotions, parochial sentiments and hate. It is very naive to think once the country disintegrates we will all live happily ever after.

I believe that majority of Nigerians want restructuring, not disintegration. But if a minority (Northern elites) make restructuring impossible (using their control of the Army and other security agencies to intimidate everyone into silence), then those of us that value our freedom would opt for disintegration or secession. In order to bring the North to accept restructuring, you must leave the option of disintegration or secession on the table.
Of course separation would not automatically lead to progress. But at least it would provide you the platform(which is nonexistent under this lopsided unitary arrangement) to work on making progress.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by poseidon12: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
positivetaught:
Gradually the north is realising how futile their desire to maintain the status quo is n are now about to cajoled the northern minorities into buying their view once again, I wouldn't blame them as that's politics. the problem now is the northern minorities especially the Christians,this is the time for them to get together, brainstorm,consult widely with other pro restructuring groups even outside the north so as to present a formidable front but no they would never do that only to cry of domination, suppression n discrimination later,i want to call on prof Jerry Gana to pls gear up,show courage n speak boldly for the northern minorities in whatever restructuring arrangements the north may be comtemplating as unongo is a puppet of arewa,thank God for KANU for all these window of opportunities how I so wish he would be insisting on restructuring n better deals for everyone instead of asking for secession. let all the pro restructuring groups now close ranks n get ready for the intellectual n political battles ahead.

Well said.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by rainylad(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
cstr1000:

If Nnamdi kanu stops his agitation, i can't bet with anything, that no yoruba person will take up the mantle of restructuing beyond just noise.
The entire thing will fizzle out and everything will return to status quo.
yeye people.

Indeed..They are so dishonest its scary...they only started mumbling restructuring because of the direction the country is heading via IPOB...seeing that the owambe they hoped buhari/apc will give them and exclude SE has fallen flat ot its face.

If restructuring or secession happens..they will claim its because of their obscure 'Ibadan summit' that it happened..their lies,falsehood,propaganda and twist of facts knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by cstr1000: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

Indeed..They are so dishonest its scary...they only started mumbling restructuring because of the direction the country is heading via IPOB...seeing that the owambe they hoped buhari/apc will give them and exclude SE has fallen flat ot its face.

If restructuring or secession happens..they will claim its because of their obscure 'Ibadan summit' that it happened..their lies,falsehood,propaganda and twist of facts knows no bounds.
lol
All the summits awolowo held, they have not given us the report on how successful it was.
Loud-mouthed and untrustworthy people. I hope we never trust them again.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nightwolf1: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Should Nigeria disintegrate today a Yoruba man will take credit for it really?

These people are known for their traits. Look @ them shouting lbadan summit up and down lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by VERDA: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2017
poseidon12:

I believe that majority of Nigerians want restructuring, not disintegration. But if a minority (Northern elites) make restructuring impossible (using their control of the Army and other security agencies to intimidate everyone into silence), then those of us that value our freedom would opt for disintegration or secession. In order to bring the North to accept restructuring, you must leave the option of disintegration or secession on the table.
Of course separation would not automatically lead to progress. But at least it would provide you the platform(which is nonexistent under this lopsided unitary arrangement) to work on making progress.

You have made a very good point, it is obvious that some groups like the northern elite have have refused to see wisdom in the need to restructure and help build a sustainable system for fear of loosing their means of looting and enriching themselves,some fears however like that of total collapse of their region if for example total resource control is achieved as most of their states are totally dependent on federal allocation is to an extent justified although completely their fault , we should try and be sympathetic,not to the northern leaders but the average northern individual who will bear the brunt of the collapse. This said we must continue to push for a restructured country as this would wake their leaders up to their primary responsibility of developing their capacity (northern region) to be self reliable. The aim and motive of the agitation for restructuring which i fully support must be at building a strong nation with strong independent units for the betterment of its citizenry and not to punish a group or section for their supposed laziness. I believe deep down the northern leaders know there is no alternative to restructuring.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by drefe2real: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
Southerners are fools and the north knows this. Nnamdi kanu is calling for Biafra and everyday you hear one foolish southern group coming out to dissociate themselves from the call. Worst still is that majority are Niger Delta groups (people who stand to benefit most from Biafra)
This conference of cause is just to make the south believe that the north is taking the call for restructure seriously. Believe me, nothing will come out of it. Nigeria will remain the way it is presently for a long time.
However if the south comes together and demand for disintegration now that kanu has raised the heat, the north will be the ones calling for restructure! An independent South means the North loses everything, including access to sea.
But no, keep hating on kanu... he called on yorubas to be killed (Adeyinka Grandson called on Igbos to be killed but we are not bortherd, same with Buhari in 2011)

Mr, It is the Igbo's that stand to benefit most from Biafra. What will Niger Delta benefit by joining Biafra. The Niger Delta is bringing its vast oil resources and access to the sea to the table. Can you tell me what the Igbo's are bringing to the table? I am waiting for you to convince me on why Niger Delta should join Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by earthcrust: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2017
The Gorilla of Ota is silent about d issu.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by rainylad(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2017
cstr1000:
lol
All the summits awolowo held, they have not given us the report on how successful it was.
Loud-mouthed and untrustworthy people. I hope we never trust them again.

I tell u..,meanwhile this 'summit' was even tagged 'PDP by the ever zombified apc sw supporters and boycotted by the likes of Tinubu,Aregbe and co..

Yorubas?..fear their falsehoodoo.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by jaybee(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2017
48noble:
this should ve been Nigeria sitting president under PDP

I think he would bee a good president irrespective of the party he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by jaybee(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
SweetJoystick:
If una like oppose am, the country will be restructured

I wish @SweetJoystick knows what restructuring is.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by GrandGarcon: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

In negotiations you quote higher than you actually want and insist on it ...That is what professional negotiators are taught ...Let the other side quote your real demand for you
dem no sabi price something for market. If the seller says he sells for 20,000 but you can negotiate with him and buy it at even half that amount.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by YelloweWest: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:
That is the effect of Yoruba summit.

Modified:

To those quoting me and saying rubish, has your people ever come together to project a common position?
Today, Kanu is agitating for biafra, tomorrow your Governors are shouting one Nigeria. Tell me who will take you serious?
Here, it is the Yoruba summit that has sent a strong wave across the nation just because of the way we're well coordinated, the succes recorded at the summit and the support we got from our traditional rulers and people in government...even VP sent a representative to the summit.
Mind you, i am a Yoruba from Kogi state and we had some representative' at that summit.

For these reasons, the North have no other option than to come together and come up with a position too.

One thing we must look at here is the cordination, has your people ever come together to project a common position before?
Tell your people including those in government to come up with a position and see if FG will not take you serious.
The only response you got as a result of your agitation was the quit notice and we all witness' how you guys reacted to it(begging those northern youths up and down).
This move by the Northerners is as a result of the succes recorded in Ibadan and not your agitation as touching biafra.
I'm from Rivers state. You are certainly speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by jaybee(f): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
9japrof:
Which restructuring? The one the northern elites are against ?

oya list all the restructurings you know, and show the ones the northern elites are against.

over to you ...
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by willibounce1(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

Except that never in the history has that ever happened. The Yorubas have always been all talk, i mean serious talk and no action, why Igbos have been the one taking the beating for everyone else because of their strong headedness.

which actions are you taking? lol..getting shot and killed due to foolishness is action to you? why are you ipod criminals so naturally senseless. which actions are you currently taking with the NA in your region ? shouting ICC, UN and lying that 5 people were killed without showing us pictures. Is that not the height of cowardice?
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Primebuilders(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:

Modified:

To those quoting me and saying rubish, has your people ever come together to project a common position?
Today, Kanu is agitating for biafra, tomorrow your Governors are shouting one Nigeria. Tell me who will take you serious?
Here, it is the Yoruba summit that has sent a strong wave across the nation just because of the way we're well coordinated, the succes recorded at the summit and the support we got from our traditional rulers and people in government...even VP sent a representative to the summit.
Mind you, i am a Yoruba from Kogi state and we had some representative' at that summit.

For these reasons, the North have no other option than to come together and come up with a position too.

One thing we must look at here is the cordination, has your people ever come together to project a common position before?
Tell your people including those in government to come up with a position and see if FG will not take you serious.
The only response you got as a result of your agitation was the quit notice and we all witness' how you guys reacted to it(begging those northern youths up and down).
This move by the Northerners is as a result of the succes recorded in Ibadan and not your agitation as touching biafra.

give credit to Namdi Kalu for awakening in you the consciousness to restructure or to have oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Guruboi(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2017
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin abeg make sure the thing clear from your eyes before coming back here ooo!

That tin no dey quick clear from eyes ooo... grin
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by willibounce1(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2017
drefe2real:

Mr, It is the Igbo's that stand to benefit most from Biafra. What will Niger Delta benefit by joining Biafra. The Niger Delta is bringing its vast oil resources and access to the sea to the table. Can you tell me what the Igbo's are bringing to the table? I am waiting for you to convince me on why Niger Delta should join Biafra.

ipod criminals are bringing fraud to the table. Fraud, drugs, prostitution, robbery, fake products, envy, hatred and most of all, STUPIDITY.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Bede2u(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
drefe2real:

vast oil resources that u dont own now. Vast oil resources that would be ALL YOURS (not Igbo's) in a Biafran confederation. We bring our strenght in numbers to gain the independence (which you alone or us alone cant gain) and our lands and resources (oil, coal, limestone, agric fertility) to compliment the Biafran economy. Believe me Igbos dont want ur oil. Igbos have never played the oil game. Igbos want free from Hausa-fulani muslims and an access to the ocean other than lagos. What we truly, truly want from u is access to the ocean. U all can keep ur oil.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:

Modified:

Even my two cute dogs will never take d poto poto p&I seriously
I live in Enugu and cannot fathom why a group of people so much hate themselves and are so disunited.
Truth be told the only language osukeyboardshinobichestbeaters understand is EGONE (HOW MUCH?)

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Sall(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:

U

Modified:

!okunnooooh:;. For real. It restructure we want nothing more.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by xxxbash: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2017
let any south easterners, westerners and south people reading this channel me point to who ever cares to listen that they is need for all of us to come together as one, at least for now, in order to achieve this break up from this country called '' Niger area ''. this is the best that could ever happened to us the Southerners and our children to come.

Let us all work to together. the world in general - West Africa in particular, will not want crisis in Nigeria because of the great implications. so, ww can leverage on this.

Also, to the organizer of Ibadan Summit. we need to go back an put a TIME FRAME for the FG to come up with response to your submission as a people failure which another summit should held for total and final ACTUALIZATION OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

It is important that all international organizations like UNO, AU, ECOWAS etc are written and carried along which could in turn prevailed on the FGN for peace resolution/break up of the units.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by drefe2real: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
vast oil resources that u dont own now. Vast oil resources that would be ALL YOURS (not Igbo's) in a Biafran confederation. We bring our strenght in numbers to gain the independence (which you alone or us alone cant gain) and our lands and resources (oil, coal, limestone, agric fertility) to compliment the Biafran economy. Believe me Igbos dont want ur oil. Igbos have never played the oil game. Igbos want free from Hausa-fulani muslims and an access to the ocean other than lagos. What we truly, truly want from u is access to the ocean. U all can keep ur oil.

Smiles. Finally found a sensible Biafra suporter that want to engage in an intellectual debate on Biafra.I hope you will convince me with a superior arguement on why Niger Delta should join Biafra the way Nnamdi Kanu is waiting for tue Federal Government to convince him with a superipr arguement on why Biafra should remain in Nigeria.

Everyone in Nigeria knows that you cannot put IGBO and the word TRUST in a sentence. So the story of Igbo's not needing the Niger Delta oil will definitely change in Biafra. You guys have the population just like the Hausas currently have in Nigeria and with the antecedents of the average Igbo man, I don't need TB Joshua to tell me that you guys will definitely secure the the Niger Delta oil resources for yourselves. You guys will have the numbers on your side bro. With numbers come domination. Leaving the Niger Delta to control their resources will not be an attractive proposition for a landlocked region.

I appreciate your honesty in agreeing to the fact that you need the Niger Delta in order to have access to the sea. Let me ask you a question. Don't you think forming a Niger Delta republic will be better choice for the Niger Delta people than joining Biafra? Since majority of the tribes in the South South region believes that the Igbo's will dominate them which you guys have already done in the past during the era of the Eastern region. Why should the Ijaws, Efiks, and Ibibios believe the once domineering Igbos will suddenly turn a new leaf just because the name of the country has changed from Nigeria to Biafra? BTW, the Igbos are major players in the Oil business. Ask Ifeanyi Ubah where he made his billions from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari / Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys / Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.