Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring (12767 Views)

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Bede2u(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2017
drefe2real:

Smiles. Finally found a sensible Biafra suporter that want to engage in an intellectual debate on Biafra.I hope you will convince me with a superior arguement on why Niger Delta should join Biafra the way Nnamdi Kanu is waiting for tue Federal Government to convince him with a superipr arguement on why Biafra should remain in Nigeria.

Everyone in Nigeria knows that you cannot put IGBO and the word TRUST in a sentence. So the story of Igbo's not needing the Niger Delta oil will definitely change in Biafra. You guys have the population just like the Hausas currently have in Nigeria and with the antecedents of the average Igbo man, I don't need TB Joshua to tell me that you guys will definitely secure the the Niger Delta oil resources for yourselves. You guys will have the numbers on your side bro. With numbers come domination. Leaving the Niger Delta to control their resources will not be an attractive proposition for a landlocked region.

I appreciate your honesty in agreeing to the fact that you need the Niger Delta in order to have access to the sea. Let me ask you a question. Don't you think forming a Niger Delta republic will be better choice for the Niger Delta people than joining Biafra? Since majority of the tribes in the South South region believes that the Igbo's will dominate them which you guys have already done in the past during the era of the Eastern region. Why should the Ijaws, Efiks, and Ibibios believe the once domineering Igbos will suddenly turn a new leaf just because the name of the country has changed from Nigeria to Biafra? BTW, the Igbos are major players in the Oil business. Ask Ifeanyi Ubah where he made his billions from.
of course having an independent Niger Delta is better (in the short run). But goodluck with achieving that. Igbos bring strenght to the agitation. As for issue of trust... Igbos will most likely dominate politics (with Ijaws) of Biafra... just as England dominates uk politics... but the constitution is the constitution and i already heard Kanu speak confederation severally... that is, federating units will not be the current artificials states created by Nigeria, but tribes. That is the entire Igbo will be one state while entire ijaw for instance will be another state (and so on.) And all states will own their resources and contribute to center for defence, foreign affairs and currency operations and of course federal police and judiciary. Every individual should also pay a federal income tax and every business pays a federal tax as well. It will be the law before biafra's first govt is formed. Nnamdi kanu said it.
Dominating political is nothing if u are getting ur dues. Also igbos will patronise ur sea ports and u earn massively like Lagos from vats. Its a win-win babaa

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by xxxbash: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
Southerners are fools and the north knows this. Nnamdi kanu is calling for Biafra and everyday you hear one foolish southern group coming out to dissociate themselves from the call. Worst still is that majority are Niger Delta groups (people who stand to benefit most from Biafra)
This conference of cause is just to make the south believe that the north is taking the call for restructure seriously. Believe me, nothing will come out of it. Nigeria will remain the way it is presently for a long time.
However if the south comes together and demand for disintegration now that kanu has raised the heat, the north will be the ones calling for restructure! An independent South means the North loses everything, including access to sea.
But no, keep hating on kanu... he called on yorubas to be killed (Adeyinka Grandson called on Igbos to be killed but we are not bortherd, same with Buhari in 2011)

MODIFIED.
let any south easterners, westerners and south people reading this channel this to who ever cares to listen that their is need for all of us to come together as one, at least for now, in order to achieve this break up from this country called '' Niger area ''. this is the best that could ever happened to us the Southerners and our children to come.

Let us all work to together. the world in general - West Africa in particular, will not want crisis in Nigeria because of the great implications. so, ww can leverage on this.

Also, to the organizer of Ibadan Summit. we need to go back an put a TIME FRAME for the FG to come up with response to your submission as a people failure which another summit should be held for total and final ACTUALIZATION OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

It is important that all international organizations like UNO, AU, ECOWAS etc are written and carried along which could in turn prevailed on the FGN for peaceful resolution/break up of the units.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by UfuomaUN(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:
That is the effect of Yoruba summit.

Modified:

To those quoting me and saying rubish, has your people ever come together to project a common position?
Today, Kanu is agitating for biafra, tomorrow your Governors are shouting one Nigeria. Tell me who will take you serious?
Here, it is the Yoruba summit that has sent a strong wave across the nation just because of the way we're well coordinated, the succes recorded at the summit and the support we got from our traditional rulers and people in government...even VP sent a representative to the summit.
Mind you, i am a Yoruba from Kogi state and we had some representative' at that summit.

For these reasons, the North have no other option than to come together and come up with a position too.

One thing we must look at here is the cordination, has your people ever come together to project a common position before?
Tell your people including those in government to come up with a position and see if FG will not take you serious.
The only response you got as a result of your agitation was the quit notice and we all witness' how you guys reacted to it(begging those northern youths up and down).
This move by the Northerners is as a result of the succes recorded in Ibadan and not your agitation as touching biafra.

who is this kid?
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by MRAKBEE(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:

Modified:

To those quoting me and saying rubish, has your people ever come together to project a common position?
Today, Kanu is agitating for biafra, tomorrow your Governors are shouting one Nigeria. Tell me who will take you serious?
Here, it is the Yoruba summit that has sent a strong wave across the nation just because of the way we're well coordinated, the succes recorded at the summit and the support we got from our traditional rulers and people in government...even VP sent a representative to the summit.
Mind you, i am a Yoruba from Kogi state and we had some representative' at that summit.

For these reasons, the North have no other option than to come together and come up with a position too.

One thing we must look at here is the cordination, has your people ever come together to project a common position before?
Tell your people including those in government to come up with a position and see if FG will not take you serious.
The only response you got as a result of your agitation was the quit notice and we all witness' how you guys reacted to it(begging those northern youths up and down).
This move by the Northerners is as a result of the succes recorded in Ibadan and not your agitation as touching biafra.
If Yoruba's view on restructuring is taken seriously at all,its becos someone in the South east started the movement.
Its the desire for secession in the south east that eventually led to the agitation for restructuring in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Edu3Again: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
Southerners are fools and the north knows this. Nnamdi kanu is calling for Biafra and everyday you hear one foolish southern group coming out to dissociate themselves from the call. Worst still is that majority are Niger Delta groups (people who stand to benefit most from Biafra)
This conference of cause is just to make the south believe that the north is taking the call for restructure seriously. Believe me, nothing will come out of it. Nigeria will remain the way it is presently for a long time.
However if the south comes together and demand for disintegration now that kanu has raised the heat, the north will be the ones calling for restructure! An independent South means the North loses everything, including access to sea.
But no, keep hating on kanu... he called on yorubas to be killed (Adeyinka Grandson called on Igbos to be killed but we are not bortherd, same with Buhari in 2011)

Adeyinka Grandson don chill tust me
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by omolami: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Form fry pan to fire. How on earth can Tambuwal a treasurous person head such a sensitive post. Rubbish. Am glad the Yoruba's have said it's too late. please conduct referendum and forget restructuring that will not work. Results will not be accepted by other regions.just like Buhari jettison that of Jonathan.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by SweetJoystick(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
jaybee:

I wish @SweetJoystick knows what restructuring is.
No I don't, come teach me in the other room
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by I888(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

In negotiations you quote higher than you actually want and insist on it ...That is what professional negotiators are taught ...Let the other side quote your real demand for you
No mind that olodo... I negotiate almost every week for sales of my digital products. Just few weeks ago, I told my broker to quote $3000, client said $1,000 at first. Then $1500 and then $2000 and I accepted. Payment is on the way.

When I quoted $3000, I was not intending to sell at $3000 unless of course client is fine with... my target was $2000-$2500 and we got it.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nwadiuto247: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
PeterKbaba:
This Yoruba Ibadan Summit is really shaking the North.
The North knows that once the Yoruba's puts their heads, paper and pen together, the north is a goner.
We don't go shouting up and down.

Learn to say the truth like your brother below. It raises your integrity. Except if u dont have any integrity.

It was the Kanu's effect that revived the clamour for restructuring among Ohanaeze, Yoruba and the rest of the south to the level that it is now. Because Kanu took his own to the extreme, now the north is trying to give attention to the option that is modest (restructuring) before the whole south goes extreme like Kanu.

Lesson to learn is that if you have a stubborn brother in your family, don't hate him, he has a role he is playing which might look odd but produces good result at the end.

Markfemi2:

effect of both parties
but i must agree kanu started well

Thanks for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Nwadiuto247: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
I888:
No mind that olodo... I negotiate almost every week for sales of my digital products. Just few weeks ago, I told my broker to quote $3000, client said $1,000 at first. Then $1500 and then $2000 and I accepted. Payment is on the way.

When I quoted $3000, I was not intending to sell at $3000 unless of course client is fine with... my target was $2000-$2500 and we got it.

Don't mind those ignorant kids.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by olajizz01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Simongm:

Modified:

Omoluabi,three gbosa 4 u over there in kogi,we are solidly behind u. Concerning the SS and SE,Northerner can never take them serious because since we have been clamouring 4 outright restructuring,these people had busied sharing looted treasure and turned Aso rock to their second abode,all of a sudden,they realised they want restructure or seccesion becos their son or adopted son lost an election,how on earth would u want the North to take them serious omo iyami.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by drefe2real: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
of[b] course having an independent Niger Delta is better (in the short run). But goodluck with achieving that.
[/b]
Of course ,it is obviously the best option. Even the Igbos know that too.

[b]Igbos bring strenght to the agitation. [b]As for issue of trust... Igbos will most likely dominate politics (with Ijaws) of Biafra... [/b]just as England dominates uk politics...[/b][/b]

Like I said before you can't put an Igbo man and the word trust in the same sentence. Most of the South South tribes have trust the Igbo's before and got burnt. So you don't expect them to trust the Igbo's again. BTW, do you expect an Ijaws that will be the majority in an oil-rich country to go and play second fiddle to the Igbos in Biafra? You sef think am na chairman. If u be Ijaw man, u go support the other tribes make dem go join Biafra.

but the constitution is the constitution and i already heard Kanu speak confederation severally... that is, federating units will not be the current artificials states created by Nigeria, but tribes. [b]That is the entire Igbo will be one state while entire ijaw for instance will be another state (and so on.) [/b]

Please stop telling me what Nnamdi Kanu said. I have watched him speak and I am ashamed the Igbos allow such a character to lead the Biafran struggle. You guys can do better than that. BTW, which tribe will want to be part of a union founded on hate, lies, and deceit. Today, it is the Hausa and Yoruba. Tomorrow, it will be the turn of Ijaw, Urhobo, Ogoni, and Efik.

BTW, the constitution can be changed at anytime to favour the Igbos. They will control the legislature, which will do the biddings of the Igbos at anytime. The Igbos have proven that they cannot be trusted.

And all states will own their resources and contribute to center for defence, foreign affairs and currency operations and of course federal police and judiciary.[/b]

Who do you think will control the military. Bro this is Africa. The major reason the Hausa's are controlling Nigeria today is because they control the military. The tribe that control the military in Biafra will also control the all other aspects of the country. Of course, we know who that tribe will be.

In addition, the tax paid by all the states will still be used to develop the East. So the Niger Delta resources will still be used to develop the East in the confederation.

Every individual should also pay a federal income tax and every business pays a federal tax as well. It will be the law before biafra's first govt is formed. [b]Nnamdi kanu said it.[/b]

Of course, this will translate to more money for the Igbos to develop the East. You don't expect Innoson to pay more tax than Shell, Chevron, or Mobil na. So bulk of the taxes will still be coming from the Niger Delta and the Igbos will be the ones to benefit the most. They will control the federal government. Of course, you can now see why dominating politically is everything.

Dominating political is nothing if u are getting ur dues.

Dominating politically is everything. Decisions are made by the politicians. The Igbos can wake up one morning and decide to tax the oil Producing states more. The Niger Delta won't be able to do anything about it simply because the Igbos have the numbers and the military by your side.

Also igbos will patronise ur sea ports and u earn massively like Lagos from vats. [/b]

[b]Biafra can still patronise the sea ports in Niger Delta republic. Afterall, Nigerians still use Benin Republic ports to import cars.

[b]Its a win-win babaa

No
It will be a sweet victory for the Igbo's and another big loss for the Niger Delta.

I still maintain that the Igbo's are bringing population and domination to the table. That's what your post is screaming. Forming a Niger Delta Republic is still the best option for the tribes in the South South region if Nigeria decides to break up. This will be a win for the Niger Delta.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by olajizz01(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

This is the effect of Nnamdi Kanu. Stopclaiming everything under the sn.
Since Kanu have been dishing out hate speeches,calling every ethnic groups fools,pigs,goats,zoo animals,what was it outcome?they replied u with well equiped soildiers because they believed u are a bad loser,u suddenly what restructuring or outright secession just becos your kinsman lost an election,how on earth would they take u serious,Yorubas have been clamouring 4 restructuring since when u people choose Abuja as your second abode,different Northerner groups have taken it serious since Ibadan declaration and they have known that restructuring is getting clearer and bold by the day.
Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by Bede2u(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
drefe2real:

It is a win for the Igbos and another loss for the Niger Delta.
I still maintain that the Igbo's are bringing population and domination to the table. That's what your post is screaming. Forming a Niger Delta Republic is still the best option for the tribes in the South South region if Nigeria decides to break up. This will be a win for the Niger Delta.
lol. Nigeria will not decide to break up... this u can be sure of. Forming an ND republic is best? Go form it then. You forgot that population is actually good when the populace are not nut cases but educated ppl like Igbos are. You will not be convinced so i wont try convincing u anymore. While u are waiting for Nigeria to decide to break up, SE states will keep getting monthly alocation from your oil. A win for me. U guys did it in 1967 when you sabotaged ojukwu and the old eastern region where u guys got to keep 50% of oil proceeds. Lol the guys u betrayed us for are currently giving u 13%. And to make u believe u belong, they allowed one of ur sons to test the presidency for a term. Lol. Wisdom of the Niger Delta should be studied scientifically. You are currently having it TERRIBLE in Nigeria and Igbos are offering a partnership to seced with u bearing in mind that neither of us can do it alone but that together we stand a chance... u say no! Well its really a shame because hausas are about to win.... AGAIN. Because once again (50 yrs after the first try) we are not united to achieve anything meaningful.
Igbos need u because of access to the ocean and this will never change. Therefore any time u guys come to ur senses, we would still be willing to seced with u. I imagin that this will be wen ur oil finishes and nigeria has no more use for u.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Chair Northern Conference On Restructuring by drefe2real: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bede2u:
lol. Nigeria will not decide to break up... this u can be sure of. Forming an ND republic is best? Go form it then. You forgot that population is actually good when the populace are not nut cases but educated ppl like Igbos are. You will not be convinced so i wont try convincing u anymore. While u are waiting for Nigeria to decide to break up, SE states will keep getting monthly alocation from your oil. A win for me. U guys did it in 1967 when you sabotaged ojukwu and the old eastern region where u guys got to keep 50% of oil proceeds. Lol the guys u betrayed us for are currently giving u 13%. And to make u believe u belong, they allowed one of ur sons to test the presidency for a term. Lol. Wisdom of the Niger Delta should be studied scientifically. You are currently having it TERRIBLE in Nigeria and Igbos are offering a partnership to seced with u bearing in mind that neither of us can do it alone but that together we stand a chance... u say no! Well its really a shame because hausas are about to win.... AGAIN. Because once again (50 yrs after the first try) we are not united to achieve anything meaningful.
Igbos need u because of access to the ocean and this will never change. Therefore any time u guys come to ur senses, we would still be willing to seced with u. I imagin that this will be wen ur oil finishes and nigeria has no more use for u.

Let's forget the issue bro. No amount of convincing will make the Niger Delta join Biafra. So just forget us, we can take care of ourselves. As for the war, Biafra attacked the Midwestern region first, not the other way around. You guys betrayed the trust of the tribes in the midwestern region. As for most of the South South tribes in the old Eastern region, they simply don't want to be part of Biafra. They didn't pledge their allegiance to Ojukwu in the first place, so don't call that betrayal.

As for the partnership you are talking about, every smart person knows its a Greek gift. If the Igbo's want the Niger Delta to support, they better wait for the right time to partner with the South South tribes. And the deal is you support us to fight for our Niger Delta republic and we support you to fight for your Biafra. You don't just wake up from the bed and start shouting marginalization because this current government does not favour you. No one will take you guys serious. It takes strategy and long-term pllanning to successfully secede from a country. Of course, history did not teach you guys any lesson.

Thank God, you accepted the fact that you are benefiting from the current structure. Why don't you guys start generating the billions you are planning to generate in Biafra? Are the Hausas still stopping you from doing that? If you are still banking on Niger Delta resources in Nigeria, what will stop you from doing the same when we decide to join Biafra? Is the allocation you are receiving commensurate with what is on ground in the South East. Obviously, your leaders are shortchanging but you guys will not see that. The other tribes are the cause of the gross underdevelopment you guys are experiencing in the South East. So you think everyone will turn to a saint over night when you get Biafra. You guys are just building castles in air. Face the stark reality that is staring you in the face. Nice conversation though. You are a smart guy unlike the other IIPOB members that only knows how to throw insults all over the place. Peace out bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process / Joint Statement By The Armed Forces & The Police On The 2019 Elections. / May Day: Tinubu Promises Better Working Conditions, Fair Wages For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.