Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House (55171 Views)

Kanu Addresses Huge Crowd Of Biafrans In Houston Texas(picture&video) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ameri9ja: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There must be a differentiation between ipob igbos and Niger delta's, I am igbo of delta extraction but see this ipob skirmish as madness or delusion grandeur of the highest order, how can you provoke and pelt a military armored carrier with it's personnel, When the military retracks, they say it is an act of cowardice,and the military is scared, when they attack they say icc,Hague,world bank,UN, as if they care about what's happening in Nigeria!you guys are loosing sympathisers with videos as such as this morning of miscreants trying to force the military to act in.order to give it a bad name!'Just this morning the professor in charge of Ikwerre youth council warned ohaneze to take it's igbo day celebration elsewhere,which is unconstitutional,but ipob which is mistaken as all Igbos is being synonymous with trouble,and brazen display of arrogance in their quest for their secession,I hear a lot of misinformed kids here.shouting BSS will match the Nigerian army and history will not repeat itself,their reason being boko Haram is waging an .war on our military,forgetting boko boys do not fight conventional warfare but hit and run and ready to lay down their lives as suicide bombers! Listen and listen well carefully, direct confrontation the Nigeria army will level IPOB,BSS and it's noise makers in a day with.less than one tenth of it's artillery and personnel, and nothing would happen, from the international community!go ask elzakky and co, Let leaders and elders of thoughts of our region rise up before this deluded self imposed emperor, lead lots of foolish youths to their early graves!a word is enough for the wise,and the fly kanu that refused to hear word will follow the corpse to the grave

Hello everyone,
This is ameri9ja, founder of the Danist movement.

Frankyboy1, I'm nominating you to become a Danite, if you don't mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♡♡ DAN = Love ♡♡
"Love Is Our Resistance "
DAN, the uniters. DAN, the good people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria 
Danite - Member of DAN 
Danist - pertaining to DAN 
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved homeland, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing: 
Wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by bigfish3k: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Fact, you are right. Referendum is not a call to war but you can get it from a sovereign nation either through war or peace.
Choose one
did we ever chose war? that's why we chose peace and not war
referendum and war does not go together. so we chose referendum
only backward countries and blood thirsty presidents opt for war in things that can be sorted out democratically
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ameri9ja: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Klington:
it takes only one fearless, courageous and brave man to change the world. .. .. . Think about Martin Luther, Nelson Mandela etc then nnamdi kanu.

How dare you compare these great men to a hate monger like NK. Compare these men's speeches to NK'S hateful eruptions against other tribes. We DANITES say you can love and be proud if your tribe while at the same time not hating Nigeria or other tribes, even admiring other tribes.
♡♡ DAN = Love ♡♡
Danite - Member of DAN 
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved homeland, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by msylva2147(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Eze2000:

Not interested in your standards of maturity or your suprises. if you are really on ground, u won't have light to charge your phone enough to kill time on social media.

Secondly, even PMB, and the army generals who give us updates on the goingons on the warfront how many of them have been to the WARFRONT?

We look for people who have been on 'ground zero' not just on ground....'ground zero'....they are the ones who have seel hell and lived.

I never look for info from people like you bro. I go for refugees who lost all or who had been captured.
then be rest assured that all info will continue to be fake, and for your info I was rtu this month match as a a result of suicide bombers fragments that affected my left leg, therefore that your issue of light to charge battery you are wrong even while we were there we still charge our phones. maybe you should start developing a new strategy to get a better info not just to meet your so called refugees. you only hear of camp zero according to you but is camp zairo. go and get a better info before coming to boost of writing some fake news for people to patronise. I have been in the north east since 2014, so there's nothing any of you will say that will even surprise me. note that the only reason why I am telling you this is because of what you said concerning soldiers to go and capture shekau if they are gallant as if to capture the shekau is something that you will just wake up over night and do it. if you don't know anything about something don't even go there. if you claim to be a journalist why can't you go to that camp zairo like the way we use to see Americans are doing instead of going to the refugees camp to look for a story to cook and sale.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by toolovely(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There must be a differentiation between ipob igbos and Niger delta's, I am igbo of delta extraction but see this ipob skirmish as madness or delusion grandeur of the highest order, how can you provoke and pelt a military armored carrier with it's personnel, When the military retracks, they say it is an act of cowardice,and the military is scared, when they attack they say icc,Hague,world bank,UN, as if they care about what's happening in Nigeria!you guys are loosing sympathisers with videos as such as this morning of miscreants trying to force the military to act in.order to give it a bad name!'Just this morning the professor in charge of Ikwerre youth council warned ohaneze to take it's igbo day celebration elsewhere,which is unconstitutional,but ipob which is mistaken as all Igbos is being synonymous with trouble,and brazen display of arrogance in their quest for their secession,I hear a lot of misinformed kids here.shouting BSS will match the Nigerian army and history will not repeat itself,their reason being boko Haram is waging an .war on our military,forgetting boko boys do not fight conventional warfare but hit and run and ready to lay down their lives as suicide bombers! Listen and listen well carefully, direct confrontation the Nigeria army will level IPOB,BSS and it's noise makers in a day with.less than one tenth of it's artillery and personnel, and nothing would happen, from the international community!go ask elzakky and co, Let leaders and elders of thoughts of our region rise up before this deluded self imposed emperor, lead lots of foolish youths to their early graves!a word is enough for the wise,and the fly kanu that refused to hear word will follow the corpse to the grave

so, of all that you wrote there, did you ask your self where the ipob miscreants attacked the military?
the arewa youths gave Buhari a mandate to arrest Kanu by all means, in less than two weeks, hundreds of military of hausa origin are deployed to south east.
now they claimed that are were on patrol...did you ask yourself or do you know where Nnamdi kanu's house is in Umuahi?
of all places to patrol, it was his compound that was good to go to?
sometimes, we should put sentiments aside and reason?
you called the youths foolish because they dont believe in your ideology? because to them, you are foolish as well for not fighting for what you want but sit at home to complain and do nothing.
calling them names doesnt in any way make you better than them, rather you put up a genuine talk to convince them to believe in your idea.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
ameri9ja:

How dare you compare these great men to a hate monger like NK. Compare these men's speeches to NK'S hateful eruptions against other tribes. We DANITES say you can love and be proud if your tribe while at the same time not hating Nigeria or other tribes, even admiring other tribes.
♡♡ DAN = Love ♡♡
Danite - Member of DAN 
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Wetinconsignme@asia.com

naivette...... Mandela was officially removed from the lists of terrorists in 1996. his crime? challenging the aparthaid regime with his speeches and guerrilla survellaince
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I never asked you for any allegiance towards me.

Don't try to project your own selfish interest on me.

I don't have a state, I have a country.

The federalized army of the country have a constitutional right to be on any square inch of the country.

I continue to fully support the Nigerian Army, totally.
Never knew having regards is a form of allegiance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Eze2000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
msylva2147:
then be rest assured that all info will continue to be fake, and for your info I was rtu this month match as a a result of suicide bombers fragments that affected my left leg, therefore that your issue of light to charge battery you are wrong even while we were there we still charge our phones. maybe you should start developing a new strategy to get a better info not just to meet your so called refugees. you only hear of camp zero according to you but is camp zairo. go and get a better info before coming to boost of writing some fake news for people to patronise. I have been in the north east since 2014, so there's nothing any of you will say that will even surprise me. note that the only reason why I am telling you this is because of what you said concerning soldiers to go and capture shekau if they are gallant as if to capture the shekau is something that you will just wake up over night and do it. if you don't know anything about something don't even go there. if you claim to be a journalist why can't you go to that camp zairo like the way we use to see Americans are doing instead of going to the refugees camp to look for a story to cook and sale.

Sorry about your leg.
You must have been in Maidugari for that to happen.

'Ground zero' not camp zero.
Ground zero is an advanced military term for 'where action actually took place". When someone is on ground zero 'military wise' he is where the big action is breaking or took place.

You seem bitter, understandable considering your injury. But I don't need more input on my book or research for it is accurate and complete as a work of fiction.

My sources of info included, one relief worker who got me info from be refugees and 2 soldiers. I always compared info before I swallowed it as fact. I don't see how you can do better.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

Never knew having regards is a form of allegiance.

Now you do, so foxtrot oscar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pesuzok:
Honestly, the army said they are carrying out operation python dance 2 and as seeing army presence should be understandable.

The army passed his house, reversed back and were blocked by NK men. This is the NA for christ sake. Did the army say they were looking for NK, why do they have to block them.

The world does not give a fvck what is happening anyone. Countries like Togo and some other African countries are currently being dealt with by their leaders and the world is doing nothing. Syria, the world has done nothing, North Korea, the world has done nothing.

So if all this charade is being done hoping the world would intervene, I sorry it is not going to work. So why drag the whole igbo nation through mud for something that is near impossible to see the light of day
Did I hear you say the word is doing nothing? Your being delusional! By the time US sanctions Nigeria, you will know The WORLD owns the internet, grants, loans, economy, transportation etc. You will treak from Lagos to Europe because no airline from Nigeria will be allowed to land on their soil. And let me remind you, you also have to build your own Google, whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram. Infact Nigeria will be in total darkness from the rest of the world. And don't compare Nigeria with North Korea!!! They have far advanced technology's than this zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Pesuzok(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
grossintel:
Did I hear you say the word is doing nothing? Your being delusional! By the time US sanctions Nigeria, you will know The WORLD owns the internet, grants, loans, economy, transportation etc. You will treak from Lagos to Europe because no airline from Nigeria will be allowed to land on their soil. And let me remind you, you also have to build your own Google, whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram. Infact Nigeria will be in total darkness from the rest of the world. And don't compare Nigeria with North Korea!!! They have far advanced technology's than this zoo.

Two questions,

Where will you be when all this would be happening?

Out of all the crisis happening in africa, what has the world done?

You can use google.com now it is still available
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Now you do, so foxtrot oscar.

Grow up boy, it's never too late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

Grow up boy, it's never too late.

It's too late for you to grow a brain, so the world has to live with your ineptitude

#SAD

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=60423839]

It's too late for you to grow a brain, so the world has to live with your ineptitude

#SAD[/quote
You sound empty. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=stevedre post=60424819][/quote]

And you that is full of poo poo still responds grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And you that is full of poo poo still responds grin

Someone is trying so hard to look happy. Still like you though and the insult from you was not necessary in the first place. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

Someone is trying so hard to look happy. Still like you though and the insult from you was not necessary in the first place. grin

If only you knew grin

I'll do my best to brighten your dull worthless and lifeless existence one post at a time cheesy

PS: I can't decide where I should have lunch at later. Should I go to a seaside restaurant or up into the mountain resort area?.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If only you knew grin

I'll do my best to brighten your dull worthless and lifeless existence one post at a time cheesy

PS: I can't decide where I should have lunch at later. Should I go to a seaside restaurant or up into the mountain resort area?.
Persona non grata, seaside restaurant sounds great for you at the moment. Hopefully the chill wind may cool those nerves of yours. Ohh, try Monkfish and deep fried pomfret garnished with Marinated crab sauce. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

Persona non grata, seaside restaurant sounds great for you at the moment. Hopefully the chill wind may cool those nerves of yours. Ohh, try Monkfish and deep fried pomfret garnished with Marinated crab sauce. grin

Menu items that can be found in whatever hellhole shitshack that you're infesting.

No real human being finds any of that edible.

But frustrated and hungry asshats like you will even eat Dog excrements if it's offered to you cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Menu items that can be found in whatever hellhole shitshack that you're infesting.

No real human being finds any of that edible.

But frustrated and hungry asshats like you will even eat Dog excrements if it's offered to you cheesy

No jokes. For real that was a nice order. I did not make it up, try it when next you go to a nice seaside restaurant. Now you really need to chill those nerves, stroke ain't something to joke with. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

No jokes. For real that was a nice order. I did not make it up, try it when next you go to a nice seaside restaurant. Now you really need to chill those nerves, stroke ain't something to joke with. grin

You're right, especially seeing how you have nothing else going on in your life. You'll die a miserable death to match your miserable life grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're right, especially seeing how you have nothing else going on in your life. You'll die a miserable death to match your miserable life grin
If only you are God but you are not. grin grin grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

If only you are God but you are not. grin grin grin.

Of course, I'm not God now. God makes imperfect forks like you. I would have caused your fetus to be aborted if I were God in the first instance to save humanity the horror of having to deal with your cacophony of life screw ups.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Of course, I'm not God now. God makes imperfect forks like you. I would have caused your fetus to be aborted if I were God in the first instance to save humanity the horror of having to deal with your cacophony of life screw ups.

Ahh shocked, you wicked oo, if wishes were fishes. Ok, had enough grin like kilode. You tried with the jabs, though some lacked substance. Expect no more rps. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevedre:

Ahh shocked, you wicked oo, if wishes were fishes. Ok, had enough grin like kilode. You tried with the jabs, though some lacked substance. Expect no more rps. grin grin

It doesn't matter if you go or stay. The kid wey no take training for home, na for street him go learm am grin

I'll beat you black and Dodger fng blue cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by menstrualpad: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If only you knew grin

Quiet! you sorry-ass pathetic broke dickwad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.