Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House (55180 Views)

Kanu Addresses Huge Crowd Of Biafrans In Houston Texas(picture&video) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by acehood907(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abeg nig army should kill this harmful animal please abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Sanchez01: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
He said 'his men' and you cannot but wonder if he is a leader or a ruler.

He should be incarcerated without wasting time. The likes of him would have been killed they try the same in the United States, Russia and even in Israel he claims to share affiliation with. You don't go about forming a secret service in a sovereign state, save you are ready for a face off.

Yesterday's video clearly showed the IPOB as a growing terror group. They could be seen carrying sticks and pelting military vehicles with stones and when one of them got shot in the end, they all cried to the camera. The world would only come to your aid if you have something to offer to close a deal. Syria is being reduced to rubbles and the world is watching. The same world being called upon by these cry babies.

All I can say is God bless the Nigerian Army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by linusbnn(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

You have declared war against federal republic of Nigeria

Be rest assured we will give you in full

Wen the war starts,i will find you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by 3kay945(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Am here to laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Lloydfather(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what has your animal kingdom built for you??
punchline
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by bigfish3k: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

every educated person knows that referendum is not war
go and consult ur dictionary, u quota system graduate
hmmnmm... sophisticated land am surprised ooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
bigfish3k:

every educated person knows that referendum is not war
go and consult ur dictionary, u quota system graduate
hmmnmm... sophisticated land am surprised ooo
Fact, you are right. Referendum is not a call to war but you can get it from a sovereign nation either through war or peace.
Choose one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Yyeske(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
linusbnn:

I hope your AK47 is fully loaded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by RevT1: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
i just pity miscreant and rogues that will die for an elusive pursuit.internet biafra activist like u will nt b directly affected .bt dnt wori we will unleash a horror and furry that has never been see b4 in nigeria just to keep nigeria a one in indissoluble entity.we will go extreme in doing that.
Oga speak for urself.
Who is "we"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Habeyy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Immediately PMB returned, in his nationwide broadcast, he specifically warned Kanu and he said he would stop his madness!!!

Instead for his supporters to warn him that "Dont take General's threat for granted", they were busy criticizing the President's grammar. Their focus was on what the president didn't say and not what he said!!! Now the president is keeping his broadcast promise!!!

Yoruba say "he who warned you before defeating you is a Master Wrestler...."

Long live PMB!!!
In yoruba
Awifun ni ko to dani, agba ijakadi ni
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jsb(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

Please clear me on he declared this war...without arms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by RevT1: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pesuzok:
Honestly, the army said they are carrying out operation python dance 2 and as seeing army presence should be understandable.

The army passed his house, reversed back and were blocked by NK men. This is the NA for christ sake. Did the army say they were looking for NK, why do they have to block them.

The world does not give a fvck what is happening anyone. Countries like Togo and some other African countries are currently being dealt with by their leaders and the world is doing nothing. Syria, the world has done nothing, North Korea, the world has done nothing.

So if all this charade is being done hoping the world would intervene, I sorry it is not going to work. So why drag the whole igbo nation through mud for something that is near impossible to see the light of day
Bros it's only logical to assume that they were coming for Kanu.
Common sense should have prevailed if the Army men had any. They should have known. How volatile such an environment (Kanu's vicinity) is.
If they were not there for any sinister motives, why should they go thru that place and even reversed wen they went past his house. Why?
Why would the Nigerian Army want to cause a problem where there is non?
If indeed the "python" was only "dancing" thru Kanu's street, why did it reverse? pythons don't reverse. Do they?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by obyon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
God bless nnamdi kanu, God bless biafra, in biafra we stand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by RevT1: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
linusbnn:

There will be no war. Nobody wants war, well, except those that haven't experienced any. No country survives a second civil war. The amalgamation of Nigeria will be looked into, biafra will be achieved if God wills and it will come peacefully when it will so that igbos can live peacefully where ever they find themselves outside biafra especially Nigeria. This in my opinion should be ur prayer and wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
RevT1:
Oga speak for urself. Who is "we"?
the gov'T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
this dullard still thinks they have links with ISRAEL as suggested by the 2nd pics. Nigeria will be divided sooner or later buh it will be over PMB'S dead body for it to happen on kanu's terms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by RevT1: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

He should be incarcerated without wasting time. The likes of him would have been killed they try the same in the United States, Russia and even in Israel he claims to share affiliation with. You don't go about forming a secret service in a sovereign state, save you are ready for a face off.

Yesterday's video clearly showed the IPOB as a growing terror group. They could be seen carrying sticks and pelting military vehicles with stones and when one of them got shot in the end, they all cried to the camera. The world would only come to your aid if you have something to offer to close a deal. Syria is being reduced to rubbles and the world is watching. The same world being called upon by these cry babies.

this ur Nigeria Army u are blessing will bring upon this nation a problem so huge that it Will consume even u if they don't thread with caution. Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. Nigeria as we know it is on the brink of collapsing, and the Army is only catalyzing this process by their modus operandi. So sad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by enemybulldozer(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ARMY
Your nightmare grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by RevT1: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
rafa9:
this dullard still thinks they have links with ISRAEL as suggested by the 2nd pics. Nigeria will be divided sooner or later buh it will be over PMB'S dead body for it to happen on kanu's terms.

Buhai's dead body?
Didn't know he confided in you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
victorvezx:

I am deluded mofo

Zombie and sycophant like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Antoeni(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
lPOB ,Patience is nt the ability to wait,but d ability to put on a gud atititude while waiting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by khristal87(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
The igbos wnt to leave Nigeria on d claims of marginalization bt they dnt wnt to leave alone. They wnt to go with south south because f Oil n some states in north central because f food n fertile land. In the end, they ll ve oil frm SS, food frm NS n power being in control..Haba, wt d u guys tke us for? Wen u re ready to seperare with jst d 5 south eastern states, mayb Nigeria ll tke u more seriously....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
khristal87:
The igbos wnt to leave Nigeria on d claims of marginalization bt they dnt wnt to leave alone. They wnt to go with south south because f Oil n some states in north central because f food n fertile land. In the end, they ll ve oil frm SS, food frm NS n power being in control..Haba, wt d u guys tke us for? Wen u re ready to seperare with jst d 5 south eastern states, mayb Nigeria ll tke u more seriously....

When will backward people like you ever learn? This allegations and claims you are making the Igbo is obsolete and stupid, try something else.

. On SOUTH-SOUTH: Biafra Agitation is not about igbos alone. To start with, indigenous igbo communities are in the south south(ndoki, obigbo, egbema, aniocha, igbuzo, ogwashi, asaba, etc). Moreso, igbos, ibibio, efik, ijaw enjoys numerous cultural linguistic and religious ties which binds them together despite the ethnic​ differences. there many non igbo IPOBians, so the best way to settle the "south south" debate is by REFERENDUM which kanu has peacefully been agitating for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by grafitti(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by khristal87(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofai:

When will backward people like you ever learn? This allegations and claims you are making the Igbo is obsolete and stupid, try something else.

. On SOUTH-SOUTH: Biafra Agitation is not about igbos alone. To start with, indigenous igbo communities are in the south south(ndoki, obigbo, egbema, aniocha, igbuzo, ogwashi, asaba, etc). Moreso, igbos, ibibio, efik, ijaw enjoys numerous cultural linguistic and religious ties which binds them together despite the ethnic​ differences. there many non igbo IPOBians, so the best way to settle the "south south" debate is by REFERENDUM which kanu has peacefully been agitating for.
Wt s nt true in wat i ve said? Forward man? I ve come to realise dt insults re d only line f defence of illiterates, unintelligent n arrogant fellows.. Since they cannot present a logical arguement they resort to insults....grow up boy we re in the 21st century
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ihatewayo: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

One thing about we the Buhari Supporters, is that we stand with PMB. Haters don't know what they stand for!
it is difficult for somebody without brain supporting a brainless fellow to articulate what they stood/stand for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

All I can say is God bless kanu and ipob.

Your long fallacies doesn't even break a sweat...

The world knows who the real oppressors and terrorists are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
khristal87:

Wt s nt true in wat i ve said? Forward man? I ve come to realise dt insults re d only line f defence of illiterates, unintelligent n arrogant fellows.. Since they cannot present a logical arguement they resort to insults....grow up boy we re in the 21st century

You are adamant and almost unteachable.... So yes, you are stupid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by juszoe82: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
And your stupid head told you that Kanu is alone. Let me properly address you, war is not a good thing but be rest assured that if it happens today Nigerian govt will not find it funny. They couldnt fight few illiterate boko haram and you think they will get it easy with IPOB that is all over the world with the best knowledge of technology. Buhari should swallow his ego and call for referendum so that people will decide where they want to belong and not by force to live together in a damaged system.
sarrki:
Kanu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by mykel25(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:
Its very good that Nnamdi Kanu came out to debunk the lies of the Nigerian Army

What lies... Army said dey were passing as show of force... And they got attacked in that junction n shot a fool by d tigh to teach others lesson....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Sanchez01: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
RevT1:

this ur Nigeria Army u are blessing will bring upon this nation a problem so huge that it Will consume even u if they don't thread with caution. Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. Nigeria as we know it is on the brink of collapsing, and the Army is only catalyzing this process by their modus operandi. So sad.
And where were you when Kanu was threatening the country and soliciting arms against others? The Nigerian Army remains our last line of defence just as it is obtainable in other parts of the world. Nigeria is on the brink of collapse to IPOB members, not the likes of me.

If you actually think the ragtags who make up the IPOB would fight for you then be prepared to run and petition the ICC like others do.

It has started already. I sincerely hope you are wise enough to sacrifice your blood to catalyse your dream.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Sanchez01: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofai:

All I can say is God bless kanu and ipob.

Your long fallacies doesn't even break a sweat...

The world knows who the real oppressors and terrorists are.
I do hope you read your history books well enough to know that Ojukwu and co were referred to by the United States and Britain during the war as 'rebels'? The IPOB is nothing short of a terrorist group with various sleeper cells across the East.

I sure hope you have your stones ready to pelt the Nigerian Army during their rounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.