Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House (55156 Views)

Kanu Addresses Huge Crowd Of Biafrans In Houston Texas(picture&video) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Pesuzok(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And wen a drunk policeman will kill ur sister with straw bullet, U will come here to open threads n cry for us.

You are sick,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Pesuzok:

You are sick,

Ow cool.
I thought u said u need the Nigerian army to coman patrol ur gate.
Bro mind what u wish for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Pesuzok(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ow cool.

I thought u said u need the Nigerian army to coman patrol ur gate.

Bro mind what u wish for.

I know where I am presently located, and I wish the army could be in every KM. I am in the south
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by emymeeky: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Yu
sarrki:

One thing about we the Buhari Supporters, is that we stand with PMB. Haters don't know what they stand for!

Zomboid is a sickness of the blood and often times associated with brain damage- Oxford dictionary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Pesuzok:

I know where I am presently located, and I wish the army could be in every KM. I am in the south

No problem.
I stand by what I said.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by enemyofprogress: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2017
The hunchback man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by luluman: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Tkester:
One thing I keep asking myself is; to what end is all this unnecessary show of brutality. Nigerian Military has killed over 2000 IPoB members and yet the agitation is only just starting. Anybody with an ounce of brain will know that this is a failed strategy. Nnamdi Kanu gets emboldened after every harassment and even gets more popular and sympathy.

Well, one thing I'm sure is that Biafra is closer at hand. We may just be one year away from Biafra. I urge my people to remain resolute, strong and not provoked. Also we must ensure that we totally boycott the upcoming Anambra elections because that wil be the last straw that will break the Carmel's back.
Why are you so stuuupid? when the NA begins to handle you , you'll call on every world leader to come to your aid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jpphilips(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
u have a solomonic wisdom and i believe u have been following geo national politics wit keen interest.let me add to it,take rohingyians plight for example,the world is only condeming and providing humanitarian aids to to victims of state crime.is there any country dt has declare military confrontation against the myamar government?ofcourse the ans is no because every country has their peculiar pblem now and their in global instability nw.it pains me that some promising youth will die for a subterfuge like nnamdi kanu.

The so called youths following him about are not educated so I don't blame them so much, when they tune on the TV, they probably don't even understand, just like the Rohingya point you made, at least in the next four years of trump's administration, America and her allies will hardly meddle into any country's internal affairs, the man Trump has a protectionism ideology, if he has a way of stopping aides to countries, he would do that, he has already done a massive cut in that regards recently.

Nnamdi Kanu tells them that once they post it on facebook, tweet and retweet, Trump will come to their aid, when we look at Syria, America under Obama (meddler in chief) has spent billions of USD in his so called Arab spring with the foreign policy of Assad must go, today, trump gives no flying fvck about that anymore, he is in Syria to fight ISIL (which has posed a threat to America's interest) and once done, he is out.
The Kurds another separatist group like our own IPOB helping the US in the fight against ISIL has been warned to drop that agenda, how IPOB thinks that America will do for them what they have denied their partners is the baffling part.

Everywhere in the world, opposition and dissidents are hounded like rodents while the world watches, who cares what Burantai does to IPOB?
If rohingya couldn't get Trump's attention, what is IPOB? the same sad tales in Bahrain, Yemen, where Saudi is oppressing them and US and UK are busy selling arms to Saudi grin grin, crazy world I would say, the president of philippines said on national TV he has nothing but death for those who oppose his administration, what has happened? how about people of Kashmir? YPG, PKK pounded daily in Turkey.
yet someone thinks he could get trump's attention with unimaginable stup!dity? How many fell in the Kaduna Shiite massacre and where is Trump on that?

I feel so saddened how many lives kanu's madness will take, going by igbo antecedents, when sh!t hits the fan, he will run away and return for a title, it is the average igbo mindset that fuel generational id!ots like kanu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by idongesit88: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2017
good morning
group 8
username Power Rangers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Eze2000(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2017
msylva2147:
but I am surprise you don't talk like a matured person you claim to be and besides you only send people to do the research for you but I am among the people battling to end the menace so I can tell you categorically what is on ground but not what they told you we deal with the physical aspect of it not the theoretical aspect. have a nice day.

Not interested in your standards of maturity or your suprises. if you are really on ground, u won't have light to charge your phone enough to kill time on social media.

Secondly, even PMB, and the army generals who give us updates on the goingons on the warfront how many of them have been to the WARFRONT?

We look for people who have been on 'ground zero' not just on ground....'ground zero'....they are the ones who have seel hell and lived.

I never look for info from people like you bro. I go for refugees who lost all or who had been captured.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jpphilips(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Tkester:
One thing I keep asking myself is; to what end is all this unnecessary show of brutality. Nigerian Military has killed over 2000 IPoB members and yet the agitation is only just starting. Anybody with an ounce of brain will know that this is a failed strategy. Nnamdi Kanu gets emboldened after every harassment and even gets more popular and sympathy.

Well, one thing I'm sure is that Biafra is closer at hand. We may just be one year away from Biafra. I urge my people to remain resolute, strong and not provoked. Also we must ensure that we totally boycott the upcoming Anambra elections because that wil be the last straw that will break the Carmel's back.

2,000 IPOB members? you can't be sure of that figure, let me ask you, anybody with an ounce of a brain should not take chaps like you seriously because it is clear they are dying for nothing, while you encourage the sacrificial lambs to tary on, where are you on the casualty statistics?
You see my dear, you are probably somewhere outside igbo land cheering these illiterates on, deep inside you, you know Biafra will not come neither is it worth the risk yet you lead them on, to what end? tell your people the truth if you know it, biafra is a figment of kanu's wet dream.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jpphilips(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2017
chweetness:
Look at how we turn on ourselves at every little provocation. What is Nnamdi fighting for, have you all actually sat down to think of it. We are quick to judge and rein curses over a one sided story told to us by our leaders for their own selfish reasons, we are young and most of us educated. Let's take time and read through, study hard. Buhari's actions will ruin Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu's followers ways will jeopardize his fight. I don't believe in 1 Nigeria or 1 Biafra, I believe in the people, Buhari is very arrogant and thinks his way of handling things will solve issues, believe it will only compound problems. He needs to come down from his high horse, call Nnamdi Kanu and ask what him and his people wants. The guy is not a terrorist, what he's doing is the same thing Nigeria did to break free from their colonies. Dialogue will save us blood shed and this will not be the civil war style, there are devourers out there, patiently waiting for Nigeria to fail, they will immediately take sides for their own selfish earnings. Whether or not we choose to stay together should be brought to the table, listen to the people, they are your people. Use the NLC way to reach and agreement, Rochas has made himself an enemy of the people, he might mean well but his approach was wrong. Bloodshed will not affect Buhari or Kanu, it's you and I that will bear the suffering, we are still going around searching for jobs, with which money will we travel out to hide, even if we can afford it, what about those who can't? Think of the Motherless children, the blind, the physically challenged. Let's get our thinking straight. BEFORE WE ARE NIGERIANS WE ARE HUMANS, let our humanity come before our struggle.

Buhari's arrogance and decisiveness is the best quality he has, we do not want a feminist like jonathan anywhere close to our Aso rock again.
What do you think a buhari would have done on hearing of the chibok abduction, can you guess?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
stevedre:

So you are supporting this madness. This is not right and I never expected you of all people to encourage this clamp down on civilians.
There should be military presence in Anambra before the election not in Abia because that is the job of the police. Today its Abia, tomorrow it may be your state.
Have a great day.

I never asked you for any allegiance towards me.

Don't try to project your own selfish interest on me.

I don't have a state, I have a country.

The federalized army of the country have a constitutional right to be on any square inch of the country.

I continue to fully support the Nigerian Army, totally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by NothingDoMe: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I never asked you for any allegiance towards me.

Don't try to project your own selfish interest on me.

I don't have a state, I have a country.

The federalized army of the country have a constitutional right to be on any square inch of the country.

I continue to fully support the Nigerian Army, totally.
That's a very silly comment. Does the Nigerian army occupy your house? Give them a room in your apartment since it's their constitutional right.

They need to have a purpose to be in a particular location. You can't just go to an area firing shots while blowing siren. What is that supposed to mean?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
That's a very silly comment. Does the Nigerian army occupy your house? Give them a room in your apartment since it's their constitutional right.

They need to have a purpose to be in a particular location. You can't just go to an area firing shots while blowing siren. What is that supposed to mean?

Your argument is akin to that of a nursery school child.

Of course my argument is silly, in your delirious state of mind. Any opinion that doesn't jive with yours has to be silly.

They have a purpose and constitutional right to be anywhere they want,

Long live the Nigerian Army.

To Army personnel on Nairaland, please remember that enemies can be either foreign or domestic.

We're behind you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
jpphilips:

The so called youths following him about are not educated so I don't blame them so much, when they tune on the TV, they probably don't even understand, just like the Rohingya point you made, at least in the next four years of trump's administration, America and her allies will hardly meddle into any country's internal affairs, the man Trump has a protectionism ideology, if he has a way of stopping aides to countries, he would do that, he has already done a massive cut in that regards recently.

Nnamdi Kanu tells them that once they post it on facebook, tweet and retweet, Trump will come to their aid, when we look at Syria, America under Obama (meddler in chief) has spent billions of USD in his so called Arab spring with the foreign policy of Assad must go, today, trump gives no flying fvck about that anymore, he is in Syria to fight ISIL (which has posed a threat to America's interest) and once done, he is out.
The Kurds another separatist group like our own IPOB helping the US in the fight against ISIL has been warned to drop that agenda, how IPOB thinks that America will do for them what they have denied their partners is the baffling part.

Everywhere in the world, opposition and dissidents are hounded like rodents while the world watches, who cares what Burantai does to IPOB?
If rohingya couldn't get Trump's attention, what is IPOB? the same sad tales in Bahrain, Yemen, where Saudi is oppressing them and US and UK are busy selling arms to Saudi grin grin, crazy world I would say, the president of philippines said on national TV he has nothing but death for those who oppose his administration, what has happened? how about people of Kashmir?
yet someone thinks he could get trump's attention? How many fell in the Kaduna Shiite massacre and where is Trump on that?

I feel so saddened how many lives kanu's madness will take, going by igbo antecedents, when sh!t hits the fan, he will run away and return for a title, it is the average igbo mindset that fuel generational id!ots like kanu.
u nailed it broda

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by NothingDoMe: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Your argument is akin to that of a nursery school child.

Of course my argument is silly, in your delirious state of mind. Any opinion that doesn't jive with yours has to be silly.

They have a purpose and constitutional right to be anywhere they want,

Long live the Nigerian Army.

To Army personnel on Nairaland, please remember that enemies can be either foreign or domestic.

We're behind you.
Hahaha. I simplified it because I felt it will be too complex for you. It's very much common of Buhari/APC supporters not to use their brains to optimum capacity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. I simplified it because I felt it will be too complex for you. It's very much common of Buhari/APC supporters not to use their brains to optimum capacity.

Simplify for me? That's rich.

I really shouldn't be in a debate with a brain dead dolt like you. Your type is incapable it acute reasoning due to anger and hunger.

I don't support any political party, not that this is any of your damn business.

I support the duly elected President of Nigeria and the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
jpphilips:

If rohingya couldn't get Trump's attention, what is IPOB? the same sad tales in Bahrain, Yemen, where Saudi is oppressing them and US and UK are busy selling arms to Saudi grin grin, crazy world I would say, the president of philippines said on national TV he has nothing but death for those who oppose his administration, what has happened? how about people of Kashmir?
yet someone thinks he could get trump's attention? How many fell in the Kaduna Shiite massacre and where is Trump on that?

Bless your heart Bro.

We need to thin the herd anyways.

A perfect opportunity for the Nigerian Army to rotate their stock of armaments grin

LIFO accounting principle please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by attackgat: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
The Bravado of the Nigerian Military only shows when they are up against an unarmed group such as IPOB. Thats the only time they remember where the trigger of their gun is.

Put the Nigerian military against an armed group like Boko haram or Niger Delts militants and the bravado diappears and gives wsy to trepidation.

I have no doubt in my nind that the Nigerian Military cannot defend Nigeria from a well motivated and professional Armed force of another country because a highly undisciplned Nigerian Army that does not respect the rule of law in a democracy is most likely to be of no use to anyone.

To use live ammunition on unarmed civilians is the height of cowardice and such a person is not likely to use the same live anmunition so easy when he comes against someone as armed as him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by NothingDoMe: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I support the duly elected President of Nigeria and the Nigerian Army.
Hahaha of course you do.

[img]https://media./images/b520bbaec4416b55d634139194f8e121/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha of course you do.

Yep, I do. As a dutiful Nigerian.

You're just an angry hungry pathetic asshat grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by NothingDoMe: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yep, I do. As a dutiful Nigerian.

You're just an angry hungry pathetic asshat grin
Hahahaha. Lmao!

[img]https://media./images/0829c3508f6acd8b643fd12d4c5e3daf/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahahaha. Lmao

Hunger is a beyotch
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by NothingDoMe: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Hunger is a beyotch
grin
That moment when Buhari is appalled by the stupidity of his own supporter.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
That moment when Buhari is appalled by the stupidity of his own supporter.

That moment when unpatriotic asshat off himself grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by NothingDoMe: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That moment when unpatriotic asshat off himself grin
When Buhari sees the picture of a half dressed lady posted by one of his zombie supporters.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
When Buhari sees the picture of a half dressed lady posted by one of his zombie supporters.

Post more pictures of your president .

Resistance is futile.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jpphilips(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
author=attackgat post=60381630]

I dont see what education has to do with a person knowing if he wants to be part of a country or not. Self determination is a recognised right and nobody need a soothsayer to see that Nigeria is a disasterously failed union.

Who recognised the so called right you blab about and why have you not gone to him to enforce that right? why are you disturbing the peace of Nigerians who are Ok with the disastrously failed nation in your words?

The only people who still want ONE NIGERIA are those reaping from the failed union.

There is no country in the world or would be country where everyone belongs to or will belong to the same social class, even in your so called Biafra so what is your point? while a Bill gates can boast of over $60b in cash and assets there are homeless dudes in the same Chicago where he makes his money, so telling your minions they will benefit from a society where everyone will benefit equally is a lie.

I remember when Buhari first won the elections, many in the international community wondered if the man could really transform from a military dictator to a democratic leader who is guided by the rule of law. The old Leopard could not change his spots. Today, the highly respected Amnesty International and its damaging reports on the 150 unarmed IPOB killed as well as the Shia massacre has exposed Buhari to the world as another charlatan.

Buhari has our mandate (majority who voted him not the miserable 5%) to protect and defend the integrity of this country using maximum force where necessary, unfortunately like I stated in my previous post, Amnesty reports don't remove presidents, it only influences policies where the president can't play global politics, we have rolled out several examples in our penultimate posts.
Take my advice for what it is worth, stop relying on global powers, they have their own problems, if you present yourself as a living target practise for operation python dance, believe me, your memory will not last beyond 9 pages on a Nairaland thread!!

What civilised soceity are the armed forces still shooting unarmed people regardless of what the agitating for?

Which civilised society does a lunatic deported from London, jumps on a radio transmitter shouting hate Yoruba, hate hausa, hate fulani, Paedophile, zoo etc after 2yrs comes home to a country he left several years, did not contribute anything to its development, is not even a taxpayer to question its sovereignty? give me examples where such madness has been replicated. IPOB is not agitating for anything, they are merely unintelligent victims of hate speech.

A mere 1914 British colonial arrangement called Nigeria is today saying its unity is "non negotiable" yet the Britain that created Nigeria gave its contituent area, Northern Ireland, a referendum in 1973 and repeated the same for Scotland in 2014.

You can relocate to Britain if that suits your purpose while at it, let me remind you that the lunatic deported from Britain a country he has contributed immensely in the last 15yrs, paid tax and has been granted citizenship, never did he question why Britain has a jobless monarch, he has never questioned why Britain is holding falklands hostage, he never questioned why britain is holding Gibraltar, saint helena hostage, territories that are well deserved to be independent, he never questioned those but thinks he can question the contraption called Nigeria?
I wish him goodluck!!

So who is Nigeria to say they cannot give Igbos a referendum? Where did this 'non negotiable unity' come from?

You will soon collect one from Gambia, did you ask who Nigeria is? wait till the python dance ends, you will soon find out. Again I have to beg you, biafra is an IPOB agenda not an igbo agenda, stop rubbing your naivety and disgrace on everyone. Igbos don't take orders from a lunatic, Igbos don't need anybody to preach to them who to hate or like, only IPOB does. so rephrase your statement by replacing Igbos with IPOB.

Nigeria is a fraud and Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Igbos must get a referendum!

Nnamdi kanu and his fellow IPOB you mean? The fraud called Nigeria will teach you in no time why it is the 3rd best military, highest oil producer in Africa and the most populous black nation in the world. you will be shocked what our collective resolve will do to societal misfit like kanu and his cohorts, just relax!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:

Poopoopile where did you run off to? To buy charge card from Iya Bonboy? grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Lightning07(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Immediately PMB returned, in his nationwide broadcast, he specifically warned Kanu and he said he would stop his madness!!!

Instead for his supporters to warn him that "Dont take General's threat for granted", they were busy criticizing the President's grammar. Their focus was on what the president didn't say and not what he said!!! Now the president is keeping his broadcast promise!!!

Yoruba say "he who warned you before defeating you is a Master Wrestler...."
Why do you keep repeating yourself ? That's a retarded thing to do

Long live PMB!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants / Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.