Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House (55457 Views)

Kanu Addresses Huge Crowd Of Biafrans In Houston Texas(picture&video) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by juszoe82: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
You see why you are an illiterate,

UN approves peaceful agitation and right for freedom which nigeria is a signatory to that united nation law,

Britain is having themselves freed from EU without war or killings.

But the only thing nigeria govt under the reign of buhari and nigeria soldiers knows about is to kill innocent and unarmed civilians and decaring of tribal and religious war.

How many fulani have been persecuted after all the killings at benue,enugu,delta,jos,kaduna etc

why didnt buhari and his force been deploy to those areas to go after fulani terrorist.

My guy use ur brain okay and dont talk like a fool because this war that buhari is declaring if it start not only easterners will suffer it, is both and u too.Mind you the country is divided already so it will not be like before.

Just pray that this rubbish didnt start.
sarrki:

Immediately PMB returned, in his nationwide broadcast, he specifically warned Kanu and he said he would stop his madness!!!

Instead for his supporters to warn him that "Dont take General's threat for granted", they were busy criticizing the President's grammar. Their focus was on what the president didn't say and not what he said!!! Now the president is keeping his broadcast promise!!!

Yoruba say "he who warned you before defeating you is a Master Wrestler...."

Long live PMB!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by khristal87(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofai:

You are adamant and almost unteachable.... So yes, you are stupid.
U still ve nt learnt anything.....its so difficult to deal with arrogant people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

I do hope you read your history books well enough to know that Ojukwu and co were referred to by the United States and Britain during the war as 'rebels'? The IPOB is nothing short of a terrorist group with various sleeper cells across the East.

I sure hope you have your stones ready to pelt the Nigerian Army during their rounds.

Your revisionist stance doesn't break a sweat. Biafra Ideology is beyond your family tree
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
khristal87:

U still ve nt learnt anything.....its so difficult to deal with arrogant people

It's even worse to deal with zombies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by khristal87(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofai:

It's even worse to deal with zombies
Yet, i am worth ur attention,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Sanchez01: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofai:

Your revisionist stance doesn't break a sweat. Biafra Ideology is beyond your family tree
It seems 'break a sweat' is the newest idiomatic expression you've added to your chestbeating fanfare.

When illiterates and jobless, unfortunate, folks make up a joke and puts a leader who has never achieved a thing in his life at the fore, then you don't need a soothsayer to define such people. And no, my genealogy is nowhere close. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
khristal87:

Yet, i am worth ur attention,

No, you are worth being identified as one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by khristal87(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofai:

No, you are worth being identified as one
Ur problem s in ur DNA, u re beyond remedy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by RevT1: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

And where were you when Kanu was threatening the country and soliciting arms against others? The Nigerian Army remains our last line of defence just as it is obtainable in other parts of the world. Nigeria is on the brink of collapse to IPOB members, not the likes of me.

If you actually think the ragtags who make up the IPOB would fight for you then be prepared to run and petition the ICC like others do.

It has started already. I sincerely hope you are wise enough to sacrifice your blood to catalyse your dream.

U have a misconstrued perception of my personality. I wonder the image u had in ur mind when u typed this. U already assumed I am Ipob and even wished me death. So sad.

I am Igbo but not Ipob, I am one of those that could be affected (as well as many others) if dis isn't handled with care. The East is already heated up and very volatile and the Army in their wisdom thinks their tactics as displayed yesterday was the best way to go?

The call for biafra in my opinion is a just cause considering many factors but the way it is pursued by Kanu and co isn't the best, that doesn't mean I'll point a gun at Ipob at the slightest provocation. No. They are humans and also have an exclusive right to divergent opinions dan mine.

This government must realise that we are in a democracy. This government must realise that innocent citizens will die if they continue this way of the gun. They must also learn to sheet their swords and also their ego and embrace a more democratic measure to addressing this pertinent issue.

Whatever happened to dialogue for God's sake? Must Nigeria always resort to brute force to drive home her point?

They saying " when two elephants fight, the grass suffers" might just be true. But unfortunately, I belong to the "grass" and I want to live to my ripe old age.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ofai: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

It seems 'break a sweat' is the newest idiomatic expression you've added to your chestbeating fanfare.

When illiterates and jobless, unfortunate, folks make up a joke and puts a leader who has never achieved a thing in his life at the fore, then you don't need a soothsayer to define such people. And no, my genealogy is nowhere close. wink

*Yawns*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Bridget95(f): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
ok if u say so,bt dont forget u most advocate for that within the ambit of the law,u dnt go about threatening people wit slavery,horror,death,torture and arsonist act all in the name of fighting for self determination like nnamdi kanu is doing.nigeria is bigger than anybody and the unity of this country is sacrosanct even ojukwu warn against resuscitating biafra and that is why e went as far contesting nigeria presidency.nobody should come here and shout fowl paly when the government decide to finally allay biafra matter using state apparatus.
when your government says Fulani herdsmen's killings can not be stopped because the people are against state sponsored spread of Fulani herdsmen in the name of grazing bill what does that tell you.KANU has not done anything. the government deliberate moves to label him and ipob evil is dead on arrival.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by elmodee7(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2017
I see ur brothers in black mourning, ur mothers in black crying, while ur stupid kanu running away like ojukwu .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by elmodee7(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2017
don't mind them. fools will always be fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by tit(f): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2017
sango!
fire nigeria army!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Handsomecole(m): 3:54am On Sep 12, 2017
see the useless idiot . And they say this rat is causing Nigerians sleepless Night. He remains a tout and a liar. The Army never invaded his home nor shot anybody. Just like he and his gualibble blind followers all they rely on is propaganda to pursue their already failed agenda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by msylva2147(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Eze2000:

U mean the entire Amy is over there and shekau is still breathing?
as developed as America is, do you know how long it took them to kill Osama Bin Laden? if you don't know anything better still rather than coming here to speak thrash.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Eze2000(m): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2017
msylva2147:
as developed as America is, do you know how long it took them to kill Osama Bin Laden? if you don't know anything better still rather than coming here to speak thrash.
Careful now, young buck, you got no idea who you are talking to. Bin laden was a billionaire with the whole world to hide in and Pakistan/afghan lawless borders where there are endless caves and tunnels and every tribesman armed with a rifle with hatred of america in their hearts.

The setting Boko Haram's situation is almost the same but far simpler to solve cos the guy is right there is Sabisia forest. Frontal bombardment is not d answer ...commando strikes is.

Wait, before you open you teeth to talk 'trash' do a careful search with my usermane and find one of books/stories here....'Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram. i've the series now to 'A Billioniare's Ransom' part 1,2.3 and they available on amazon for $4 per copy but part is free!
Find the book and enjoy. I had to hire people in Bornu state to do my research for the part 2 which occurred right in sabisia forest.
Never talk trash to me again here pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Blizzy9ja: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone who has never built ANYTHING will not hesitate to destroy ANYTHING!!!
So the North built on stealing from the South South and injustice and Nnamdi Kanu is destroying that for you And you're all afraid... We are wiser, it wont take long, things will change, you can steal enough to last you a life time because when the revolution starts you will lose everything... Mark my word
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Bridget95:
when your government says Fulani herdsmen's killings can not be stopped because the people are against state sponsored spread of Fulani herdsmen in the name of grazing bill what does that tell you.KANU has not done anything. the government deliberate moves to label him and ipob evil is dead on arrival.
so kanu never threatened nigeria u trying to say abi?no pblem let continue to watch event as they unfold.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Pesuzok:
Honestly, the army said they are carrying out operation python dance 2 and as seeing army presence should be understandable.

The army passed his house, reversed back and were blocked by NK men. This is the NA for christ sake. Did the army say they were looking for NK, why do they have to block them.

The world does not give a fvck what is happening anyone. Countries like Togo and some other African countries are currently being dealt with by their leaders and the world is doing nothing. Syria, the world has done nothing, North Korea, the world has done nothing.

So if all this charade is being done hoping the world would intervene, I sorry it is not going to work. So why drag the whole igbo nation through mud for something that is near impossible to see the light of day

would u for once sound reasonable n also he truthful to urself

There's no need for any military operation in the SE, there's no single violence or war going on here. We need such drills in the NE.

The military has no business in nnamdi kanus house.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There must be a differentiation between ipob igbos and Niger delta's, I am igbo of delta extraction but see this ipob skirmish as madness or delusion grandeur of the highest order, how can you provoke and pelt a military armored carrier with it's personnel, When the military retracks, they say it is an act of cowardice,and the military is scared, when they attack they say icc,Hague,world bank,UN, as if they care about what's happening in Nigeria!you guys are loosing sympathisers with videos as such as this morning of miscreants trying to force the military to act in.order to give it a bad name!'Just this morning the professor in charge of Ikwerre youth council warned ohaneze to take it's igbo day celebration elsewhere,which is unconstitutional,but ipob which is mistaken as all Igbos is being synonymous with trouble,and brazen display of arrogance in their quest for their secession,I hear a lot of misinformed kids here.shouting BSS will match the Nigerian army and history will not repeat itself,their reason being boko Haram is waging an .war on our military,forgetting boko boys do not fight conventional warfare but hit and run and ready to lay down their lives as suicide bombers! Listen and listen well carefully, direct confrontation the Nigeria army will level IPOB,BSS and it's noise makers in a day with.less than one tenth of it's artillery and personnel, and nothing would happen, from the international community!go ask elzakky and co, Let leaders and elders of thoughts of our region rise up before this deluded self imposed emperor, lead lots of foolish youths to their early graves!a word is enough for the wise,and the fly kanu that refused to hear word will follow the corpse to the grave

No need for epistles. Biafrans that want an exit will get it and u will remain in Nigeria with whichever part of biafra that wants to... it's a simple thing Nwanne.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Immediately PMB returned, in his nationwide broadcast, he specifically warned Kanu and he said he would stop his madness!!!

Instead for his supporters to warn him that "Dont take General's threat for granted", they were busy criticizing the President's grammar. Their focus was on what the president didn't say and not what he said!!! Now the president is keeping his broadcast promise!!!

Yoruba say "he who warned you before defeating you is a Master Wrestler...."

Long live PMB!!!

u mean the dying general

""Yoruba say "he who warned you before defeating you is a Master Wrestler"

was McGregory shouting, barking n warning mayweather upandan before they beat him blue black
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu
You have declared war against federal republic of Nigeria
Be rest assured we will give you in full

Lol. U mean the FG that couldn't even defeat boko haram or niger Delta militants
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by ceeceeco: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

You have declared war against federal republic of Nigeria

Be rest assured we will give you in full
we the Igbo's can't wait for the war to start. I pity the northeners this time, you guys will be swept.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Pesuzok(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

would u for once sound reasonable n also he truthful to urself

There's no need for any military operation in the SE, there's no single violence or war going on here. We need such drills in the NE.

The military has no business in nnamdi kanus house.
Sentiments aside, with the level of insecurity in the country, I would love the python dance in my front yard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Pesuzok:

Sentiments aside, with the level of insecurity in the country, I would love the python dance in my front yard

And wen a drunk policeman will kill ur sister with straw bullet, U will come here to open threads n cry for us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by attackgat: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2017
mykel25:

What lies... Army said dey were passing as show of force... And they got attacked in that junction n shot a fool by d tigh to teach others lesson....

The version of the police and that of the Army dont even tally. The Army said that they were not even near to Kanu's house while videos show us it was a lie.

I have never heard tha IPOB attacked anybody without provocation, thats not how they operate

It is not possible that the military was peacefully minding its business and moving past then IPOB just started pelting them with stones for nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by kabawa(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
attackgat:

Its quite unfortunate that nobody ever bothered to remind Buhari that we are now in a democracy. That the Nigerian Army has no business patroling a non combat area, that to arrest a person a warrant of arrest is needed, that Nnamdi Kanu is allowed to peacefully agitate for Biafra under chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitutiion and that shooting unarmed people is a serious offense.

Buhari's supporters want him to be a dictator. Unfortunately, dictators never do well in office and often leave the country worse than they found it for try as they might, no dictator can carry the people along.

Why are you talking gently?
Rant on bas*t*rd
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by kabawa(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Tkester:
One thing I keep asking myself is; to what end is all this unnecessary show of brutality. Nigerian Military has killed over 2000 IPoB members and yet the agitation is only just starting. Anybody with an ounce of brain will know that this is a failed strategy. Nnamdi Kanu gets emboldened after every harassment and even gets more popular and sympathy.

Well, one thing I'm sure is that Biafra is closer at hand. We may just be one year away from Biafra. I urge my people to remain resolute, strong and not provoked. Also we must ensure that we totally boycott the upcoming Anambra elections because that wil be the last straw that will break the Carmel's back.

Did you say only 2000 pigs have been killed??
Remain 8000 to balance grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by stevedre: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And international community won't do shipini either.

USA - busy with DPRK, Irma, Harvey, Jose
UK - busy with brexit
China - busy with DPRK, US trade issues
Germany/Italy - you're not there colony

Oil is near worthless wink

So you are supporting this madness. This is not right and I never expected you of all people to encourage this clamp down on civilians.
There should be military presence in Anambra before the election not in Abia because that is the job of the police. Today its Abia, tomorrow it may be your state.
Have a great day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by msylva2147(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Eze2000:

Careful now, young buck, you got no idea who you are talking to. Bin laden was a billionaire with the whole world to hide in and Pakistan/afghan lawless borders where there are endless caves and tunnels and every tribesman armed with a rifle with hatred of america in their hearts.

The setting Boko Haram's situation is almost the same but far simpler to solve cos the guy is right there is Sabisia forest. Frontal bombardment is not d answer ...commando strikes is.

Wait, before you open you teeth to talk 'trash' do a careful search with my usermane and find one of books/stories here....'Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram. i've the series now to 'A Billioniare's Ransom' part 1,2.3 and they available on amazon for $4 per copy but part is free!
Find the book and enjoy. I had to hire people in Bornu state to do my research for the part 2 which occurred right in sabisia forest.
Never talk trash to me again here pls.
but I am surprise you don't talk like a matured person you claim to be and besides you only send people to do the research for you but I am among the people battling to end the menace so I can tell you categorically what is on ground but not what they told you we deal with the physical aspect of it not the theoretical aspect. have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.