Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady (53302 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Jelal0007(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2017
brize:
lies go viral this days, thanks for sharing your own lie, we appreciate
Who's we? Abeg speak 4 ur stup!d self.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Adadioranma79(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Still waiting on one @Ikechuob to come and cry here too
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2017
freak33:

everywhere was filled with Ipob and their supporters, who will video it? make una they reason na

But we literally have a picture of hausa attacked by Ipob. I guess ipob and supporters were not then then abi?

I'm still waiting for that video or images. Una can continue screeching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Jetjacky(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2017
jelel6:

you're dangerous to your children and your siblings I swear. read what you wrote and pass it to them and see their reactions to it.
I did and it seemed right to them. I'm sorry if it does not to you, but last I checked, I'm here to assert my valid opinion. smiley

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by tobsidan(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2017
brize:
lies go viral this days, thanks for sharing your own lie, we appreciate
SEE THIS MUMU GUY OO...YOUR FELLOW IGBO GIRL SHARED D EXPERIENCE SHE HAD WITH IPOB RATS....YET ITS ALL LIES TO YOU....KONTINU
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by eagleonearth(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Enugupikin:
Nne you can naturalize in Enugu and leave those miscreants in Abia state.. nonsense

that dangote cement truck they set on fire no be igbo biz man order for the goods?

nonsense
boys who allowed laziness, joblessness and weed cum heavy drinking to destroy their brains. they are dealing with their own. if their brothers flee north and come back empty handed, they will make them destitutes in the east. I don't want us to relive 1967.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

I'll show you when you show me a video from ANYONE that's not even part of their group that has a video or images of their so called "harassment".

I asked again were they the ONLY people in that road? Why is it that we don't have any single bystander a verifying her story. Infact on this thread we have images of hausa that was attacked, a picture taken by bystanders without ipob disrupting them yet this lady not one single person verified her statement.

Infact there's a video on YouTube, the video of ipob screaming at a military man. In that video when they discovered the army man was igbo, one of the ipob member said in igbo to the guy yelling and asking the army man to shoot him that "he's one of us. He's our brother. Leave him be." Yet you want us to believe this BS story. Yeah we'll believe it when we have evidence to support it.

All the IPOB videos I have seen are of people videoing from a distance or from a window.

The incident in the OP happened on the highway, so, who could have captured it?
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by eagleonearth(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

APC/lie mohammed try harder

NEXT!!
bigotry has blinded you indeed. how can someone begging for his/her life bring out phone to video? indomie generation boy like you.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Praktikals:

Your foolishness is out of this world. So you expect her to film in that condition?
So the picture of herself before and after which she even photo filtered looks to you like someone attacked? Oga go borrow sense ooo

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by tobsidan(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
So throughout the whole mess not one person in the entire group has a cell phone to video tape what happened so we can verify what she said rather we should take their word for it?

So an entire group was harassing you and not ONE PERSON thought to give us video evidence in a nation that pretty much video tape everything. Abi technology scarce in abia

NEXT!!

BROS U BE MUMU OO...CAN YOU BRING OUT YOUR PHONE TO RECORD IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE FACING LIFE AND DEATH...NA SHIT DEY INSIDE YOUR HEAD

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

I'll show you when you show me a video from ANYONE that's not even part of their group that has a video or images of their so called "harassment".

I asked again were they the ONLY people in that road? Why is it that we don't have any single bystander a verifying her story. Infact on this thread we have images of hausa that was attacked, a picture taken by bystanders without ipob disrupting them yet this lady not one single person verified her statement.

Infact there's a video on YouTube, the video of ipob screaming at a military man. In that video when they discovered the army man was igbo, one of the ipob member said in igbo to the guy yelling and asking the army man to shoot him that "he's one of us. He's our brother. Leave him be." Yet you want us to believe this BS story. Yeah we'll believe it when we have evidence to support it.

An IPOB screaming at a soldier because he probably has weighed his chances and probably also has backups and the situation wasn't as tense.

If thieves stopped you on the road, would you bring out a camera and be videoing the act?

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

All the IPOB videos I have seen are of people videoing from a distance or from a window.

The incident in the OP happened on the highway, so, who could have captured it?

I suppose you the only one that's never gone through SE highway. If you have you would have known a bus stopped usually warrants other motorist to stop to give aid as they always assume it's robbery occurring.

Common practice within SE so try another story to defend this BS story of the chick with a degree in lie

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by uridiwan(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

NEXT!!
I know you won't still believe if it were to be your father that witnessed the scene.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

I suppose you the only one that's never gone through SE highway. If you have you would have known a bus stopped usually warrants other motorist to stop to give aid as they always assume it's robbery occurring.

Common practice within SE so try another story to defend this BS story of the chick with a degree in lie

My friend, go and read the story again and stop disturbing me.

The woman said the road became "dry". So, the road was unusually empty.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2017
royalamour:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1577131995677951&id=100001434983340

this propaganda won't work. my sister was in Aba yesterday all through. the only tension was the one created by the army, not IPOB. young men and women were angry with the army harassing them.

they (army and croonies) now want to use a false alarmist to Save face for their failed attempt to attack people.

no such thing happened in Aba. the news outfits didn't even capture such. it's a lady posting a script on her Facebook wall.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Awoleesu(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2017
But they didn't kill nah - or did they? Can you compare this to BH menace? who is terrorising who?

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Abagworo(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
tobsidan:

BROS U BE MUMU OO...CAN YOU BRING OUT YOUR PHONE TO RECORD IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE FACING LIFE AND DEATH...NA SHIT DEY INSIDE YOUR HEAD

Hundreds of people recorded events and they will be out in the open. I presently have several videos but don't want to use my youtube page to circulate them.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

An IPOB screaming at a soldier because he probably has weighed his chances and probably also has backups and the situation wasn't as tense.

If thieves stopped you on the road, would you bring out a camera and be videoing the act? y

I repeat AGAIN: na only her and her bus dey the road? Why is it NONE have showed anything to verify her story.

I'm still waiting on the 20 mins attack that ended because of 500 naira. Heck we've yet to see any picture of an igbo attacked by Ipob during this palava but y'all want us to believe this Bullsh1t.

I'm still waiting!!

1 Like

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2017
this propaganda won't work. my sister was in Aba yesterday all through. the only tension was the one created by the army, not IPOB. young men and women were angry with the army harassing them.
they (army and croonies) now want to use a false alarmist to Save face for their failed attempt to attack people.
no such thing happened in Aba. the news outfits didn't even capture such. it's a lady posting a script on her Facebook wall.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2017

stale propaganda.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by tobsidan(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Wingdove:
So touts and thieves collect ur driver phone and not ur oga or u that has a better phone. and also return it back for #500 naira. What a thieve they are.
U claimed to experienced, but all ur narratives say ur oga and driver yet u are ranting. If truly there is sometimes like that u suffer the most casualty because u are a lady.

And u say touts and thieve saw a lady and didn't attack her and u don't give them credit.

Haba anty why do chose to be a slave to aboki nah. U are even reporting that dangote truck was attacked. The most stupid of all is when u say army came to calm the situation. WHAT?

Keep spreading fake news u hear. U are not attacked yet u did not take a picture.

YOU ARE NOT OK AT ALL...
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My friend, go and read the story again and stop disturbing me.

The woman said the road became "dry". So, the road was unusually empty.

Is that coincidence.

The road dey dry. grin grin grin grin Oh yeah we believe this. Okay ipob have been fighting back since a day now.....oya provide us one igbo among the people dey attacked so far or is it only b this woman and her dry road are the only igbo they decided to attack.

Na only her and her bus in the dry road dem see

grin grin grin grin
Bullsh1t keep getting more bullsh1ter. Tell daughter of liar Mohammed to try better
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Hundreds of people recorded events and they will be out in the open. I presently have several videos but don't want to use my youtube page to circulate them.

this is FAKE NEWS! I have seen this pix many times before even yesterday.

it has since being debunked.

stupid propaganda
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

I repeat AGAIN: na only her and her bus dey the road? Why is it NONE have showed anything to verify her story.

I'm still waiting on the 20 mins attack that ended because of 500 naira. Heck we've yet to see any picture of an igbo attacked by Ipob during this palava but y'all want us to believe this Bullsh1t.

I'm still waiting!!

She said the road became "dry" before they were stopped.

No matter how you try to pass this off as a lie, you cannot deny that IPOB is full of jobless thugs who do not even understand the cause they have been brainwashed to fight for. If the situation continues, they will turn that road to a place where they would be forcefully collecting 500 naira from unarmed drivers and passengers all in the name of fighting for Biafra.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by ofai: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

this is FAKE NEWS! I have seen this pix many times before even yesterday.

it has since being debunked.

stupid propaganda

Look very well at the photos or better still visit the boys facebook page and see videos.

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by Ikechuob: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

She said the road became "dry" before they were stopped.

No matter how you try to pass this off as a lie, you cannot deny that IPOB is full of jobless thugs who do not even understand the cause they have been brainwashed to fight for. If the situation continues, they will turn that road to a place where they would be forcefully collecting 500 naira from unarmed drivers and passengers all in the name of fighting for Biafra.

Still waiting on the video and images. If you ain't got it stop disturbing my mention.

While I'm at it, I also want you to provide an igbo casuality of ipob since they started fighting back. I'll be waiting.

If you can't do that then I want you to explain to me why this woman and her co workers in the "dry road" are the only igbo attacked by Ipob yet also the only with NOTHING to verify their story.

I'm still waiting
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by LordOfNaira: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Is that coincidence.

The road dey dry. grin grin grin grin Oh yeah we believe this. Okay ipob have been fighting back since a day now.....oya provide us one igbo among the people dey attacked so far or is it only b this woman and her dry road are the only igbo they decided to attack.

Na only her and her bus in the dry road dem see

grin grin grin grin
Bullsh1t keep getting more bullsh1ter. Tell daughter of liar Mohammed to try better

Because it got to Nairaland does not mean she is the only one talking about it. At least, some Nairalanders have, in this thread, talked about occurrences similar to this one happening.

The fact remains that you have decided never to see any truth in stories that paint IPOB badly so even if your father told you he just got harassed by IPOB members, you would shout him down.
Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by chuksiyk31(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

APC/lie mohammed try hard
...if one is about to be lynched. ...the tot of making a video would come to d person's mind abi...?

NEXT!!

Re: "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady by eagleonearth(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
This man's only offence is being an Hausa trading in Aba
can u discover that this people are trying to start what they can't finish. some of these hoodlums depend on what their brothers residing in the north and Lagos send them as lifeline yet they are here clamouring for war SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.