Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. (898 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by Cockyzy(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2010
??
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by Madukaele(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2010
moni too much moni,even if u r broke, go borrow moni. wish u luck.
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by Cockyzy(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2010
money brings attraction not affection. who is next.i know it all but want my fellow nairalander opinion.
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by toosoon(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2010
sense of humor
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by Mannylex(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2010
Show her love

Provide her everyday need

Compliment her

Tell her she means the world 2 u

Never beat her.e.t.c
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by Mannylex(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2010
One more fin, make her smile, keep her laughing and laughing, till she keeps asking for more. She's gonna be ur's 4 lyf.
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by googles: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2010
[size=13pt]for me its communication
plenty plenty cuddling and kissing
honesty
splendid sense of humor
a bit of craze to match mine wink
A VERY GOOD HEART
and many more wink wink[/size]
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by Mannylex(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2010
/\ So wif that I get an "A".
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by baybbootz(f): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2010
RECIPE
full scoops of your real self
spice of fun
loads of good loving

complete recipe for keeping an intresting relationship. Then you can add all the orishi-rishi that have been mentioned grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by jenibayo(f): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
My cockzy is too sweet, cockboy i love u so much keep it up.
Re: What Are The Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Always Interested In Your Relationship. by 190: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]for me its communication
plenty plenty cuddling and kissing
honesty
splendid sense of humor
a bit of craze to match mine wink
A VERY GOOD HEART
and many more wink wink[/size]

i could do that~

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Enjoy The Youthfulness Of Girls / What Does Love Mean? / Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.