Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,093 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Married Men Enjoy The Youthfulness Of Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Enjoy The Youthfulness Of Girls (898 Views)

Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? / Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Enjoy The Youthfulness Of Girls by NosaHenry(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
I carried out a research recently to confirm or refute the thought that has been going on in my mind for some time now. I can now confirm from my investigation that married men enjoy the prime of girls. More that 80% of university girls have one sugar daddy or the other. Girls between the age of 18-25 years must have dated or dating married man for what ever reason. It is as from 26 years when the pressure to settle down start setting in that most girls pays single guys serious attention. At this advanced age most girls are already spent with breasts already going flat and the overall youthfulness of the body depreciating.

I think this is not good for you to inherit the person you want to spend the rest of your married life with in a battered state.

What is your take on this.
Re: Married Men Enjoy The Youthfulness Of Girls by okenwa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2010
YOUR POINT is very true, though not all of them go married men but young men. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? / Where Is My Mummy! / Ladies And Money: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.