Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? (900 Views)

Poll: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up?

Yes: 33% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Yes 2 a higher amount: 33% (2 votes)
Never 2 any amount: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / From Sept 10th Asking For Nudes Will Be Against The Law, You Could Be Fined $50k / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by aloyemeka2: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
If your lover asks for a break up and pay you additinally to forgive and forget .Will you collect the  $50k just to let go the man/woman you loved so much?.

Dear Agatha, My 43-year-old lover offers N5m to let him be…

Dear Agatha,

He is 43 while I am 23. We met at a wedding reception, three years ago. We got talking and one thing led to the other. We eventually agreed to a relationship and sincerely I found him not only caring, but also very attentive to my needs.

When I asked if he was married, he told me his wife and three children live abroad and that he was lonely. I didn’t see anything wrong in dating him against the advice of my friends and family, especially my mother who never liked any other her daughters dating married men.

Tried as she did to end the relationship, I resisted her till she eventually gave up trying. Eventually I moved out of the house, got a place of my own through his help. He also bought me a car. To say the least I was happy and looking forward to the day he would come to ask for my hand in marriage under the native law and customs.

Even though I knew my parents would never accept him, I knew some of my extended family members who would give their support once given the right financial incentives.

The first two years were happy, I couldn’t have wished for a better man as he diligently took care of all my needs, but to my surprise, we attended one of his friends’ birthday and he started chatting up another young lady. She can’t be more than 20 years of age.

Right in my presence, he gave her his call card and some money. When I protested, he simply ignored me. I discovered his friends too were doing the same thing. They simply didn’t care about the women they came with as some were even handling some of these girls right in our presence.

For some strange reasons, none of us mustered the guts to walk away. Not only was the place secluded, it was late in the night, hence we endured the humiliation of watching the men we came with make it out with other women.

After a while all the men disappeared into one of the rooms upstairs with the excuse they were going for a meeting. It was well after two hours before they came out of the meeting.

When we got home, I demanded to know what sort of meeting they were holding at night and why he elected to humiliate me by chatting up another girl right in my presence.

To my shock, he told me I was free to leave the relationship as he has gotten what he desired from me. He said I was free to keep the house and cars. He also volunteered to give me a parting gift of N5million if I didn’t make trouble with him.

Agatha, what keeps baffling me about him is the fact that not once in my presence has he received a call or called his wife and children. When I ask if they never communicated, he would mumble something and begin a new conversation.

Now I am beginning to suspect he is into some kind of ritual, because he doesn’t like me coming to his house, but prefers to come to mine.

Since that party, he has increasingly become elusive, doesn’t give me money as before. Severally, he has refused to answer my phone and have seen him with the lady he met at that party.

When he decides to call, he keeps asking me if I have decided to pick up my N5million cheque. I need the money, but I want all of him, which is why I don’t want to let go.

But the dreams I have been having of recent are beginning to scare me, but whenever I wake up, I can’t recall precisely what I saw, but the thoughts of these dreams leave me horrified.

Do you think there is more to this man? And do I collect the money? I really need it as my parents have turned their back on me, but my friend suspects the motive of him giving such a huge amount of money. I am confused because he seems determined to make me accept the money.

Iyabode.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/apr/16/401.html
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
I will calmly tell him to add something on top,see oo,is my name AARON?ITS beter to atleast use the money and flex urself and forget the dude esily,dan stay brokenhearted.cos 4 him to offer to pay for a breakup,his definitely over me.collect money o jare,i go even buy the maga 1 bottle.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2010
@ agatha's story,the man is a ritualist,she shld'nt have gone out with a married man plus dnt accept the money,infact accept the money cos he has already achieved wat he wants like he said so flex the money and prepare to die soon.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by aloyemeka2: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2010
freecocoa:

@ agatha's story,the man is a ritualist,she shld'nt have gone out with a married man plus dnt accept the money,infact accept the money cos he has already achieved wat he wants like he said so flex the money and prepare to die soon.

You knew that how?
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by na2day2(m): 3:07am On Apr 18, 2010
@ OP

the woman don chop finish now wan complain. shey she talk she know say hin bi married man, now wetin she want? abeg carry the money go and die in peace or pieces. shior! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by fadaj(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2010
wetin she dey wait for, the man don pay for her life. so collect
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by googles: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

the guy sounds creepy. . . . well since hez doing away with her just like dat i think she should collect the money and just walk so it wont be as if shez losing

both ways who knows wat the guy has done to her if he is really a ritualist.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by jerk: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
Collect d money and soak urself in prayer.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
@Topic, no i will not
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by Iranoladun(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
The guy is giving the girl the money as a subtle blackmail/pay off. From the story the girl never ask for a parting or a gift to go with it.

How can you date a guy for 2 years, move out of your parents house (into a rented apartmen) without knowing his family, background or even the purported wife & children abroad?
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by Woke4all(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2010
@poster
Take the money. If you are a christian look for a solid Pastor and sow a good seed to his life maybe he can help. But if you are not look for one correct yoruba baba.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by aloyemeka2: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
Woke4all:

@poster
Take the money. If you are a christian look for a solid Pastor and sow a good seed to his life maybe he can help.  But if you are not look for one correct yoruba baba.   
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by aloyemeka2: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
Iranoladun:

The guy is giving the girl the money as a subtle blackmail/pay off. From the story the girl never ask for a parting or a gift to go with it.

How can you date a guy for 2 years, move out of your parents house (into a rented apartmen) without knowing his family, background or even the purported wife & children abroad?

So as to contain her and make her walk away without making trouble for him. Men are usually  scared of a woman scorned but keep their 3rd leg in one place will not let them.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by fashionkid(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
Well i think its wrong 2 date a married man.and hey!! i am not trying 2 be spiritual here, it is also unethical.no cash
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by fashionkid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
I mean don't collect the cash and as 4 d HILLY BILLY 'Buzz off'
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by aloyemeka2: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2010
fashionkid:

Well i think its wrong 2 date a married man.and hey!! i am not trying 2 be spiritual here, it is also unethical.no cash

Will you collect the money if the other party is not married?
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by Travelista(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2010
These comments are hilarious! Seriously, this chick is all sorts of off in the head. She's 'dating' (f'ing) someone else's husband and is thinking he's going to marry her? Where do they do that at? Girl, stop the madness. She's a jump-off and her time is up; take the check and keep it moving.
Re: Will You Collect Money[$50k] From A Lover Just To Agree To An Easy Break Up? by aloyemeka2: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
Travelista:

These comments are hilarious! Seriously, this chick is all sorts of off in the head. She's 'dating' (f'ing) someone else's husband and is thinking he's going to marry her? Where do they do that at? Girl, stop the madness. She's a jump-off and her time is up; take the check and keep it moving.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Avoid The Temptation / Boyfriend Or Fiancee? / I Need Ur Advice Pls:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.