Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB (5654 Views)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by CrtlAltDel: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
myright:
in the said video, he asked for weapon for SELF DEFENCE. Provide the video link here lets re-watch and analyse
Stop lying to yourself, watch the video again and come back here to edit your lies…… self defence my a$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWd86D5Yl1s

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
sadly hunger and starvation all over again in event of war. most of their food come from the middle belt
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by ofai: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
blockchainz:

Na mouth, iboes mouth too much. Wey the soldiers, wey the arms, Niger delta is not Biafra,their rag tag army will be scattered in no time, Nnamdi Kanu has entered trap with his big mouth.

mouth? well the mouth seems to be more effective than bullets. we are no the kind of people who can neither use mouth nor bullets effectually.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Cuche: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Boy it's political. PDP used Nnamdi Kanu to stake life of millions of Igbos living in the North as martyrs to cause ethnic cleansing because they lost power. Most of his followers are oblivious of this fact and that's why he should be tried and executed to save Igbos from ethnic cleansing.
Recant those statements, they are very irresponsible.
It has gone beyond political if at all it was political. It is spreading into revolution and believe me when it starts all the whores in Igboland will be consumed. It is dominance spearheaded by Buhari and it is not gonna end well. At this point it is beyond Nnamdi Kanu and the 'misled', educated people are buying into the ideology, millions of Igbos outside Nigeria are attentive, ethnic minorities are keying in and even the South Western group are seeing the hidden agenda in all this. Have you looked at the list of the Commanders of the joint force unleashed on Igbos.
Let me tell you the crises Gen Buhari and his Fulani commanders are brooding will chase him out of that seat of Power much sooner unless he retraces his steps. Dictators don't end well, go down memory lane. I didn't know Buhari is this way, person wey suppose dey mosque dey thank Allah for sparing his life, is giving orders and unleashing his kinsmen in Uniform to intimidate, harass and cause choas down East.
Btw I learnt you are Rochas Okorocha's boy. Tell Okorocha that he can't be Nigeria's President, as far as the north is concerned he is a Judas available to be used against his people. No matter his servitude, they will never compensate him with GCFR.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by morbeta(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dreambeat:
And you think they can sniff the life out of them that easily.You must be living in the stone age.Some of you just think that the way war was fought in the 60s will be the same way it would be fought in 2017 and beyond.You will all get a rude awakening.Whoever is pushing the military to start this assault on Igbos should think twice because the aftermath will consume EVERYBODY,and ofcourse that will be the end of Nigeria.You can't continue a mission of ethnic cleansing and expect them not to fight back one day.The Igbos will definitely fight back if this is not checked.

They are still struggling with their so called RagTag Boko Haram for years even some Nigeria Army officers ran to Cameroun and denounced Nigeria cos of them RagTag grin
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I blame Buhari for where we are today. As a rational thinking human being I see nothing wrong with any human being asking for freedom. The only thing wrong with Kanu's approach is insult and I think it is logical.

If we were a country of highly civilised beings who listen to reason, using insults to achieve anything wouldn't have been necessary. It is like ASUU going on strike. The homofabers in govt do not understand a peaceful language.
The insult is wrong too.

The method is bad but it is logical. And Buhari was an embodiment of such crudity of the Nigerian state. Somebody like Osinbanjo would have handled the whole thing in a smarter way. We employed a 7th century mind to resolve a 21st century problem.

sorry how is insult logical?..which right thinking man should insult another person or tribe..insult is bad and should be discouraged.... By the way..bubu mess up
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Cuche: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sniper12:
sadly hunger and starvation all over again in event of war. most of their food come from the middle belt
The need to 'Pray for Nigeria' has not found a better expression than now. Nigeria is complex but we are lovely people, when injustice and inequality is the order of the day, much grumbling and anger takes over. Buhari has the opportunity to write his name in history book for good deeds, unite the country, defend the oppressed, pacify the hurt groups, compensations where necessary and follow the constitution. I for one, don't consider the Constitution inadequate for peaceful co-existence, when a leader sat on the constitutional provisions for things for so long, the present outcry is what we get.
I like Buhari and I believe he is the right man to correct somethings wrong with the country but he must listen to good advice and consider his steps from a nationalist perspective before giving orders. This is not the military era, a caliphate or draconian regime. It shouldn't be.
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
sorry how is insult logical?..which right thinking man should insult another person or tribe..insult is bad and should be discouraged.... By the way..bubu mess up
Logic is not about what is good or bad but what works and consistent with rationalism. For example, if you want to kill with a gun, you aim at the forehead. That's logical but the act is wrong. That's where I am coming from.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Logic is not about what is good or bad but what works and consistent with rationalism. For example, if you want to kill with a gun, you aim at the forehead. That's logical but the act is wrong. That's where I am coming from.
insult is bad..leave all this logic
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
insult is bad..leave all this logic
Yes it is bad. I already said it is bad. Doctors strike lead to loss of lives. It is bad but it is logical.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by dumodust(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've been following the back and forth between the Nigerian government and the Indegenous People of Biafra and as much as we try to pass of majority of IPOB members as illiterates, the tactics deiced by their leader, is one that should be studied in schools as a way to fight for a course.

So, Nnamdi Kanu started his radio Biafra by making hate comments, even though considered bad by majority of Nigerians, he wasn't committing any crime as far as i know. I think that was why when he came into Nigeria, they couldn't arrest him because of the hate speeches because it would have sounded so weak an argument to warrant his arrest, so they made up the issue of him bringing in weapons, which was a more germane excuse to arrest him even though we all know it wasn't true but that did not stop the government from keeping him in detention for almost one year. The government knew they were losing especially after the courts granted him bail on several occasions which were not heeded by the powers that be.

Eventually, he was granted bail with very stringent and impossible clauses in a bid to quench the fire. It didn't work because Nnamdi Kanu flouted his bail conditions. They could have easily ordered for his re-arrest for daring to flout his bail conditions but they knew they really didn't have any cogent reason for the re-arrest because they had already flouted the law when they refused to release him initially.

Owing to Nnamdi Kanu's freedom, IPOB has become more assertive than ever before, with more members joining their ranks and the movements keeps gaining grounds as the day goes by. Now, the FG becamse worried and were thinking of a way to defeat this people since they have refused to carry guns or be violent. The best way they thought was to provoke them to carrying guns.

yes, you heard me. The federal government of Nigerians wants to provoke IPOB members to the point that they will carry guns and that would be a perfect excuse for the Nigerian army to declare them a terror group and sniff the life out of them and their movement.

My advise to IPOB is to keep their cool despite the provocations because when you're dead, there's be nobody fighting for the Biafra.
ther's nothing nnamdi kanu is doing that is new, histler had done it all already, the recipe works all the time, how to rise from obscurity based on propaganda and hate. people just fail to leaen from history

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by pazienza(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

ther's nothing nnamdi kanu is doing that is new, histler had done it all already, the recipe works all the time, how to rise from obscurity based on propaganda and hate. people just fail to leaen from history

How can you compare Biafra quest for independence to Germany quest to subjugate and rule over their European neighbors and then the entire world?

Are you okay at all?

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by maslong(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

That's my opinion in order to save millions of innocent Igbos he should be sacrificed. If I lose anyone in the North to his incitements I won't hesitate to carry it out personally.

So you were not among those ab0kis that kicked the bucket yesterday at river state next time, luck will ran out of you fመ1.
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by paschu: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Moronic. Idiotic. Silly.

Igbos have been getting killed in the north since 1945. Nimbo was sacked last year by the northerners yet no single person was arrested. An Igbo woman was beheaded publicly in Kano and the state discharged all the murderers; declaring them guiltless WITHOUT trials.

So, how many of those culprits did you publicly call for their killings?

Or are you saying that Nnamdi Kanu's rhetorics were inciting; whilst igbos getting killed routinely in the north without provocation was not enough incitements?

Don't you think that thought pattern is a sign of madness?

Anyway, as I told you earlier, none of you blood thirsty people will live to see Kanu's death.

Abagworo:

That's my opinion in order to save millions of innocent Igbos he should be sacrificed. If I lose anyone in the North to his incitements I won't hesitate to carry it out personally.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by mabea: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
maclatunji:
OP does not consider incitement and operation of an illegal radio station illegal and he wants to be taken serious as an analyst.

Probably in the land of the ignorant.

If you cannot understand basic laws and how they apply to citizens, you should not bother with public commentary and analysis.
And you believe floating an illegal radio station and incitement deserve a death penalty,i guess arewa youth leaders have been killed.
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by dumodust(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
pazienza:

How can you compare Biafra quest for independence to Germany quest to subjugate and rule over their European neighbors and then the entire world?

Are you okay at all?
I said hitler..., read his story before asking me questions.
History repeats itself in different clothings... those who know know
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Dede1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

Even if you wrote Hitler, where was the intellectual correlation with the agitation of Biafra by IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu? Most of the times, insincerity tends to push Nigerians to embrace stupidity.
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by dumodust(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dede1:

Even if you wrote Hitler, where was the intellectual correlation with the agitation of Biafra by IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu? Most of the times, insincerity tends to push Nigerians to embrace stupidity.
Kanu's methods have been used by hitler and several others before, it aint knew except to those who dont read. Hitler was agitating too, till he got the power he wanted and his madness showed.
BSS equals SS, same shit but people never learn

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by pazienza(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

What's the story of Hitler? The world doesn't hate the Hitler that United Germany. It was the Hitler that wanted to rule the world.

When and how had Nnamdi attempted to invade an ant?

You need help.
Maybe the Catalonians that are clamouring for independence from Spain are planning to do a Hitler's too. Alex Salmond of Scotland is also a potential Hitler?
What sort of human are you?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by pazienza(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dede1:

I tire.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by dumodust(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
pazienza:

What's the story of Hitler? The world doesn't hate the Hitler that United Germany. It was the Hitler that wanted to rule the world.

When and how had Nnamdi attempted to invade an ant?

You need help.
Maybe the Catalonians that are clamouring for independence from Spain are planning to do a Hitler's too. Alex Salmond of Scotland is also a potential Hitler?
What sort of human are you?
kanu and alex hammond do not have the same rhetoric. Like I said, go and read history and stop pretending. this online deceptive propaganda should stop. the people that have read history know what I mean.
agitating for a new nation is one thing, but promoting hate in your speeches and calling people animal names is another. how does one justify unprovoked attacks by ipob againtst northerners in aba? you think it didnt stem from that?
keep denying it till it gets out of hand
this dude is bad news. go and read who hitler was and how he came to power then you will understand myanalogy

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by maclatunji: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Nnamdi Kanu has severally called for the killing of Yorubas and Hausa who he calls Fulani. He has said it severally on his radio station as well as in rallies. We have seen so much evidence even here on Nairaland that asking me to show it is like asking me to prove that Buhari is a man.
Nnamdi Kanu said that BSS was formed to "protect" Igboland against Fulani herdsmen. Pray tell, who gave him the power to form vigilante over Ala-Igbo? Is he a governor or government? Any security organisation must be registered by law. Is BSS registered?
Nnamdi Kanu was arrested for treason and sedition. These are crimes in Nigeria's law books; go and look at his charges in court. Therefore his arrest is completely legal. For an arrest to be legal you need a warrant of arrest or in cases of emergency where the suspect might escape,he can be arrested without warrant. So what makes his arrest illegal?
Hausa youths also made threats but they backtracked once Buhari drew a read line. That is wisdom!!! On the other hand Kanu kept going like a mad man even disregarding Igbo elders and Leaders who advised him. Mind you he had been pardoned before. So let him face the music now.

Afam thinks we all have time to pander to his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by maclatunji: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
myright:

How do you categorize a radio station registered in london as pirate?

If it installs transmitters and starts broadcasting over Nigerian frequencies, it is illegal.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Adrenaline123(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've been following the back and forth between the Nigerian government and the Indegenous People of Biafra and as much as we try to pass of majority of IPOB members as illiterates, the tactics deiced by their leader, is one that should be studied in schools as a way to fight for a course.

So, Nnamdi Kanu started his radio Biafra by making hate comments, even though considered bad by majority of Nigerians, he wasn't committing any crime as far as i know. I think that was why when he came into Nigeria, they couldn't arrest him because of the hate speeches because it would have sounded so weak an argument to warrant his arrest, so they made up the issue of him bringing in weapons, which was a more germane excuse to arrest him even though we all know it wasn't true but that did not stop the government from keeping him in detention for almost one year. The government knew they were losing especially after the courts granted him bail on several occasions which were not heeded by the powers that be.

Eventually, he was granted bail with very stringent and impossible clauses in a bid to quench the fire. It didn't work because Nnamdi Kanu flouted his bail conditions. They could have easily ordered for his re-arrest for daring to flout his bail conditions but they knew they really didn't have any cogent reason for the re-arrest because they had already flouted the law when they refused to release him initially.

Owing to Nnamdi Kanu's freedom, IPOB has become more assertive than ever before, with more members joining their ranks and the movements keeps gaining grounds as the day goes by. Now, the FG becamse worried and were thinking of a way to defeat this people since they have refused to carry guns or be violent. The best way they thought was to provoke them to carrying guns.

yes, you heard me. The federal government of Nigerians wants to provoke IPOB members to the point that they will carry guns and that would be a perfect excuse for the Nigerian army to declare them a terror group and sniff the life out of them and their movement.

My advise to IPOB is to keep their cool despite the provocations because when you're dead, there's be nobody fighting for the Biafra.
you are making sense!!
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by myright: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
maclatunji:

If it installs transmitters and starts broadcasting over Nigerian frequencies, it is illegal.
trash from your Muslim skull
Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Ngozi123(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

The rise of Hitler and Nnamdi Kanu are nowhere near the same thing. For starters, Hitler had always aligned himself with violent groups. If Kanu was Hitler then he would send his followers to go around blowing up Aso Rock, violently attacking and murdering political opponents and using this as a tool to get himself a high position in Nigerian government. Pray tell, which of these things has Nnamdi Kanu done?

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by honeychild(f): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

The rise of Hitler and Nnamdi Kanu are nowhere near the same thing. For starters, Hitler had always aligned himself with violent groups. If Kanu was Hitler then he would send his followers to go around blowing up Aso Rock, violently attacking and murdering political opponents and using this as a tool to get himself a high position in Nigerian government. Pray tell, which of these things has Nnamdi Kanu done?

The similarities between Hitler and Kanu;

1. Hitler demonised jews and made them the cause of all the problems in post war Germany. Kanu has demonised "Awusa Fulani and Yoruba cowards" and made trhem the cause of all the problems in Igboland.

2. Hitler postulated a pure chosen race of "blond, blue eyed Aryans". Kanu postulates a pure chosen tribe who are the "only Umuchineke and that is why you always have Chi or Chukwu in your name."

3. Hitler was an orator able to move people with his words. Kanu is the same.

4. Hitler was actually quite insane. So is Nnamdi.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Ngozi123(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
honeychild:

The similarities between Hitler and Kanu;

1. Hitler demonised jews and made them the cause of all the problems in post war Germany. Kanu has demonised "Awusa Fulani and Yoruba cowards" and made trhem the cause of all the problems in Igboland.

2. Hitler postulated a pure chosen race of "blond, blue eyed Aryans". Kanu postulates a pure chosen tribe who are the "only Umuchineke and that is why you always have Chi or Chukwu in your name."

3. Hitler was an orator able to move people with his words. Kanu is the same.

4. Hitler was actually quite insane. So is Nnamdi.

The only valid point you have here is the first one- as the others are all rather generic- and even that is questionable. The Jews were a tiny minority in Germany and generally had very little political power in the country so using them as a scapegoat was a convenient excuse. The Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas make up a large chunk of this country and have, particularly the former, been controlling this country since its independence. So, how is this related?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by honeychild(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

The only valid point you have here is the first one- as the others are all rather generic- and even that is questionable. The Jews were a tiny minority in Germany and generally had very little political power in the country so using them as a scapegoat was a convenient excuse. The Hausa-Fulani anvd Yorubas make up a large chunk of this country and have, particularly the former, been controlling this country since its independence. So, how is this related?

The jews may have had little political influence. But they were wealthy and controlled the economy. To hungry Germans it was easy to convince them that they were starving because the greedy bloodsucking jews had cornered everything. Just as Kanu has convinced the hungry igbo youth that it is the equally hungry awusa fulani shoemaker on the streets of Umuahia, or the equally hungry Yoruba mechanic in his village that is responsible for everything.

When people are looking for scapegoats it doesn't have to make sense. It only has to feed, justify and direct the hate. Thats where noth Nnamdi and Hitler have excelled.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Ngozi123(f): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
honeychild:

The jews may have had little political influence. But they were wealthy and controlled the economy. To hungry Germans it was easy to convince them that they were starving because the greedy bloodsucking jews had cornered everything. Just as Kanu has convinced the hungry igbo youth that it is the equally hungry awusa fulani shoemaker on the streets of Umuahia, or the equally hungry Yoruba mechanic in his village that is responsible for everything.

When people are looking for scapegoats it doesn't have to make sense. It only has to feed, justify and direct the hate. Thats where noth Nnamdi and Hitler have excelled.

You do realise that it is the Igbos, and not the Yorubas and Hausas, who've been Nigeria's scapegoats for years now, right? Look into the Igbo pogroms and what Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo said about the Igbos before the civil war. It will really open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
1. OP .. your nyash

Re: This Is How The Nigerian Government Wants To Defeat IPOB by Toketimt: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Makes sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form / How FIRS Plans To Realise Its Revenue Target - Babatunde Fowler / PDP Hails Tribunal Judgment On Oyo Guber … Commends Makinde On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.