Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) (70738 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by paBuhari(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
The zoo is loosing it!!!!!!! God bless Biafra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No retreat, no surrender, in BIAFRA I stand!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by zolapower: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is getting serious oo. Prisoners of war
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by joenor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Humm this is bad
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Abduljabbar1313(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Should the useless military be there in the first place

How many Fulani herdsmen terrorists have been arrested in the East.?

Since they started their operation, how many herdsmen have been arrested.?
Nice one Bro.

Nnamdi Kanu must surely dance to the Python dance music, composed by Buhari and to be sang by Lit. General Edokpolorgbe Buratai

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by professorchuks(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Should the useless military be there in the first place

How many Fulani herdsmen terrorists have been arrested in the East.?

Since they started their operation, how many herdsmen have been arrested.?

They've nt been arrested coz dey didn't start makg mouth with it
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
i just left Nnamdi kanu's house.... things are calm at the moment..d army left
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your mentality will take you so backward in life cos u are better in the carve with animals than here. quote author=Benekruku post=60421138]

Why is the Nigerian Airforce wasting fuel? Cant they just drop a nuclear bomb over it and save tax payers money.

[/quote]
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Sending the military to the SE is good idea even if I know it could cause some discomfort, this is inorder to curb IPOB's madness or do you support Nnamdi kanu's visitations and the attendant disruption of all activities around the area?
I believe that KANU is a lawless man and he is using d so called marginalisation issue 2 create a cult status.but d FG is clearly using illegality to fight illegality. D attorney general has on behalf of d FG instituted court proceedings against KANU 4 clearly breaching terms of his bail. This case hasnt been finalised and d FG is already on a war footing against unarmed civilians. d govt is only increasing sympathy 4d guy& he will definitely relish this military siege. D govt has armed KANU& his sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by FriendNG: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:

I respect your view.

But the bigger picture is more psychological . The IPOB is just a faction with the south east, crying out to world that the Igbos are being marginalized, not being treated fairly and etc.

It's a Fact even though there methods of approach also don't go down with me.

The big question is what steps have the current government taken to prove them wrong

Even the appointments made shows clearly the evidence of their clamour and makes the IPOB more popular by the use of Force always against them.

If steps where taken to show equal representation in terms of appointments, infrastructure buildings, etc.

Very few people will even have to listen to IPOB as their arguments would have been holding no water.

There's still a need for negotiation. VP Osibanjo handled all these pressures very well and it never escalated.

When the V.p allow you, u resort to chestbeating.

Started a protest that you want Buhari back. So here he is and the man cannot take the shit Osinbanjo has endure.

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Neocotez(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Remimadrid:
I knew it! IPOB members are confam olodo!! Helicopter dey hover, dem ipob pigs say na jet. Kanu dey ask for death, and when death appeared he begins to fear.
That my main man, is an IPOB fighter jet

2 Likes

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
U see your life, u can't even afford an expensive suit na aba coat u the wear and u get mouth the side d man way d fish our country. If u die today wet in u go leave for ur children. U be corporate mumu.
Kebreal92:
If I were the President, I would teach this guys lessons of their lives.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by pasol4real(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
jayloms:
One too many conflicting stories!!

First, they laid siege on his house.

Then IPOB members arrived in their numbers from different parts of the East - seeing the crowd, the NA retreated.

And then we were told Kanu was about addressing his members.

Now, it is soldiers arresting IPOB members.

You all said Nigeria will burn should Kanu be re-arrested and as such, Biafra would become a reality within a much shorter time frame.

Question now is, why fight against his re-arrest, as that action, from "your logic", is all that would make the zoo burn and simultaneously birth the land of the rising sun.

It's quite confusing!

Kanu is fast becoming a word synonymous to "boastful rants". You all should stop kanuing already!

This one na Real gboun
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by bellotaofeek: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
They should apply diplomacy . . . not waging war against government. You can't win with this your strategy.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
FriendNG:

When the V.p allow you, u resort to chestbeating.

Started a protest that you want Buhari back. So here he is and the man cannot take the shit Osinbanjo has endure.

Oga if you can't constructively hold an argument don't jump in to mention me.
I'm not an IPOB Nairaland activist.

I stand to represent the rights and views of my tribe (Igbo) within a country (Nigeria). Thanks
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by bejeria101(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
You no deploy chopper for bokoharam na 1 humanbeing u dey waste fuel on. Dullards
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by multicolored(f): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Arrested for what? Wetin dem do?
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by FriendNG: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Oga if you can't constructively hold an argument don't jump in to mention me.
I'm not an IPOB Nairaland activist.

I stand to represent the rights and views of my tribe (Igbo) within a country (Nigeria). Thanks

And so. Representing the rights of Igbo while silently supporting Ipob. The only vocal Igbo I know here is yyeske and may be a few more.

Many of you are silently supporting Igbos by keeping quiet.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by manbuchai: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
jaykay2017:
you should have tell ur mother to born in syria...#opunu tongue tongue tongue
We no dey for the same league o 'boy. Nigeria is a mess!.You do not elect a ruler in democratic government,rather you elect a leader.Buhari knows nothing about leadership.Some guys wouldn't stop questioning God why he lumped every one together in the same country.It is a life-long regret,hopefully,"everybody go answer im papa name in due time"

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Wallade(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:
I URGE SS/SE TO REMAIN CALM AND FOLLOW DUE PROCESS, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CLEARLY EVIDENT PROVOCATION.

LET US JUST KEEP SENDING UNFOLDING EVENTS TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHOURITY.

SOUTHEAST IS NOT KADUNA, WHERE HAUSAFULANI SHARE STATE WITH OTHER TRIBES AND DO WAT THEY LIKE, WE ARE UNITED.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT ZAZAKY, BUHARI AND HIS ARMY CHIEF WILL ANSWER WAR CRIME CHARGES VERY SOON.

Who is the appropriate authority?
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by diegwu01: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Remimadrid:

How do u knw that it is a military helicopter, or na ur biafra intelligence tell u say na only military get helicopter 4 nigeria.
Well ur moniker says it all, ur brain has sunk like a SUBMARINE.
Ahhhhhhh! My Chest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
FriendNG:

And so. Representing the rights of Igbo while silently supporting Ipob. The only vocal Igbo I know here is yyeske and may be a few more.

Many of you are silently supporting Igbos by keeping quiet.

OK.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by stanluiz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zceesneh:
and u will be happy?
Just leave them.It is our turn today tomorrow may be their turn we leave in a world of karma.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Jelal0007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
chibike69:
buhari is a failure
APC are scammers

leave nnamdi kanu alone
leave nwa chineke alone.
chukwu okike abiama will judge all of you.
Cry cry baby....awa u SHAME.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by me69: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
but where is biafra secret service
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by ideologies(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
jayloms:
One too many conflicting stories!!

First, they laid siege on his house.

Then IPOB members arrived in their numbers from different parts of the East - seeing the crowd, the NA retreated.

And then we were told Kanu was about addressing his members.

Now, it is soldiers arresting IPOB members.

You all said Nigeria will burn should Kanu be re-arrested and as such, Biafra would become a reality within a much shorter time frame.

Question now is, why fight against his re-arrest, as that action, from "your logic", is all that would make the zoo burn and simultaneously birth the land of the rising sun.

It's quite confusing!

Kanu is fast becoming a word synonymous to "boastful rants". You all should stop kanuing already!

u are a dunce that's y u are confused
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Innomach(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=letusbepieces post=60420970]THE MINUTE NIEGRIA IS BY FORCE AT GUN POINT, U JUST GET A FEELING THAT IPOB HAVE ALREADY WON.

FIRST QUESTION THE WORLD WOULD WANT TO KNOW IS Y NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE THREATENING UNARMED CIVILIANS.[/quote

As if the world care about you and just as they asked after 3 million Igbos were killed between 1966-1970. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Samolove30(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is This Jet Or Helicopter!
God Please Save Us In NiGeRiA, with our English GRAMMER.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by DrogoG(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Are we in a war zone? Why are the most incompent and corrupt military doing there?

The stupid government is making Kanu and IPOB more popular and they are ignorant of it!!
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by slivertongue: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
chronique:
Hmm. I'm not a biafran but I must say that the Nigerian govt has put every foot wrong as far as the issue of biafra is concerned. The government is pushing its citizens into a state where sooner or later, everything would turn upside down and it would become a free for all fight. Carelessness in handling Boko Haram, led to What we have today. That same carelessness would sooner or later create another problem with Igbos and should this people decide to eventually take up arms against the state, I wouldn't blame them. The current Nigerian leadership is as useless as it can get and that uselessness obviously has trickled down to the irresponsible security operatives the country parades. It's embarrassing that in a democratic setting, we're experiencing this sort of nonsense. The worst military government in Nigeria, is way better than this buhari's useless government by miles. Never in the history of this country, have Nigerians ever felt this way. Not even Abacha's government was this useless.

this govt lack of tact is making IPOB popular and further demarketing the rogue elites of the east whom they av used over the years to hold the region down. but commonsense will prevail cos d ple wont allow their region to be a battle field. GMB has shown dat he lacks skills and tact to manage the Nigerian state
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Innomach(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:

IF U MEET ARMED BSS NOW, U WILL RUN, ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE MERE CIVILIANS.

BSS WILL SURFACE ONCE THE ORDER IS GIVEN DEN WE WILL SEE HOW BRAVE NIEGRIA ARMY IS.

So sad! Ojukwu made more threats than this back then. I hate it when my Igbo brothers beat their chests and make empty threats without thinking of consequences.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
chibike69:
buhari is a failure

APC are scammers

leave nnamdi kanu alone

leave nwa chineke alone.

chukwu okike abiama will judge all of you.

i dont know what to say but all i can say is nnamdi kanu or whatever he been called is a dog a jobless goat that decieved bunch of fools called agberos. u wont understand war untill u r init. my grandfather fought.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by FmO4(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Remimadrid:

How do u knw that it is a military helicopter, or na ur biafra intelligence tell u say na only military get helicopter 4 nigeria.
Well ur moniker says it all, ur brain has sunk like a SUBMARINE.

Yeh pa !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.