Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt (53264 Views)

Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt / Melaye Damaged 2 Police Vehicles While Attempting Escape From Custody – Witness / 1 Officer Killed, 32 Ipob Members Arrested, 2 Police Vans Burnt In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by tribalistseun: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Start mentioning your family members that hausas have attacked ooo. Useless fool. You don't know the value of peace thats why you're ranting online.
we and Hausa Fulanis are not one and will never be
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
reported by Ahmed Zaki ... why should I believe them
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by diegwu01: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Arrested should all be charged for the brutal Murder of an Innocent Police officer on his regular routine duty

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by ba7man(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Meanwhile, I'm somewhere far away in Lagos reading about this somewhere chilling.

Life is truly about choices.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ikechuob: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

ask buhari abeg, abi you nor hear when he appoint 50 DSS from his state when the whole south south no even reach 30?

I repeat my question again: since he's a "Nigerian in a Nigerian state", how many southerners are police commissioner in northern state. Abi they aren't "Nigerians" worthy to commission "Nigerian state"?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by linusbnn(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
masterpolyglot:
The biggest mistake made by the FG was to release Nnamdi Kanu. He will definitely be re-arrested and this time around sentenced to life imprisonment or exiled for treason and inciting nationwide violence.

The Ipob guys are so bold to kill a policeman in Rivers, injure a soldier in Abia and attack innocent hausas who are just trying to make a living.

The Biafra they are agitating for is a lost cause as Igbos are now stakeholders with properties in all parts of Nigeria, gone are the days when Igbos majorly reside in the east. The devil is just trying to use Nnamdi Kanu as a tool for nationwide destabilization, but he alone will bear the brunt. Pride comes before downfall, this time around he won't smell freedom.

Are you aware that the army killed and injured many within some days back?. What was your comment towards that?. This problems here and there can be settled once through withdrawal of those troops. The troops present alone is alrdy heating the environment which was peaceful b4 they came. Nobody looks while his loved ones are slaughtered no matter how little the person may be,there must be a reaction.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
linusbnn:

Are you aware that the army killed and injured many within some days back?. What was your comment towards that?. This problems here and there can be settled once through withdrawal of those troops. The troops present alone is alrdy heating the environment which was peaceful b4 they came. Nobody looks while his loved ones are slaughtered no matter how little the person may be,there must be a reaction.

Dear Fool, when Nnamdi Kanu was lauching a secret service in a sovereign nation with military and police, what exactly were you expecting? You pinch the law and you get slapped, stop complaining....

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by elmodee7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
smartty68:
This is the time that THERE'LL be lots of blackmail against the IPOB. Just passing sha
am sure u r in Lagos, if u truly love ur god cownu go and face the action in the east.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who is killing who?
One officer killed
No IPOD killed.

Why did that imperialists stooge Osinbajo release Kanu?

A: The Biafran agitation is part of imperialist conspiracy to breakup Nigeria.

Kanu & NAss leadership are all part of the same imperialist conspiracy with Osinbajo.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ikechuob: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Can you see how stupid you are? So they should wait till the militia start carrying arms and killing human beings before acting. Wasn't that how Boko haram started? If you went to ordinary secondary school, you would have known that an individual or group of individuals cannot start a militia without the government responding in kind.

What your military is doing is EXACTLY what turned boko haram into carrying arms. Duhhh. Have any of una even bothered to read the history at all?

If your military didn't harass BH repeatedly as well as attacked and even killed the BH leader, it would have still been a peaceful group today. Your military turned boko haram into the violent militant they are doing. Our of una stupidity of "show of force". You're in the process of doing that to another group. You did it to ND militants, did it to Boko Haram and in the process of doing it to IPOB... It's like you f2kers don't even learn from your history
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by LaconicINC: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
kingxsamz:
meanwhile Nnamdi dey house dey chop...
that is the unfortunate part, him and his siblings are probably having a good time somewhere and others choose to be killed for this so called Biafra

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
who is making the report zoo man
Ahmed Zaki ... ipob snatched AK47 with 67live bullets and a police barrette with 8 live ammunition, I'm still wondering when Nigeria police starts using fully loaded magazines, this Ediots are looking for excuses to Justify their actions , by the way did this illiterate Ahmed Zaki think that we are dunce like him, how do he arrived at 67 live ammunition , AK47 magazines can only carry 30 live bullets and 100 drum magazines, but I have never seen NFA with drum magazines , he should tell this lies to his clueless gutter licking zombies
. I gave up in Nigeria policemen... we are not at war, we want peaceful dissolution , give Biafrans date for referendum, to be a Nigeria should be decide by the people on ballot box
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

What your military is doing is EXACTLY what turned boko haram into carrying arms. Duhhh. Have any of una even bothered to read the history at all?

If your military didn't attack and even killed the BH leader, it would have still been a peaceful group today. Your military turned boko haram into the violent militant they are doing. Our of una stupidity of "show of force". You're in the process of doing that to another group. You did it to ND militants, did it to Boko Haram and in the process of doing it to IPOB... It's like you f2kers don't even learn from your history

I have now seen than you don't have a single atom of common sense, keep ranting, I won't respond to you anymore.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by nkwuocha: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

I've been thinking about this for a while; Imo, Delta, Abia and Anambra- I think- all have police commissioners with Northern sounding names. Do they have police commissioners in the North with Southern names or is this just another case of bigotry and nepotism from the higher ups?

I had to ignore the idiots quoting me,as I noticed there are more northerners as police commissioners in SE/SS States.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Antoeni(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
The biggest Mistake fed govt will make is to release dis miscreants, i believe it has learnt its lesson from Kanu's Release
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by gideonuche(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thats it my brother confirm
gideonuche:
I'm here to read comments, nobody is worth dieing for.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by hatchy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
SlayerForever:
Odi okayyyy. Ndi Obigbo adiro achi ochi. Hapu ndi iwuruoha ka ha nolu na lalu ula. Oga-eme ha voom!
Tufiakwa!
Nwa Mmefu.

Onye Nzuzu!
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ikechuob: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
masterpolyglot:

I have now seen than you don't have a single atom of common sense, keep ranting, I won't respond to you anymore.

When can't defend their nation stupidity, they result to rubbish

Answer this question...if the Nigerian military did not kill Yusuf, who was peaceful, would Shekau have took over?

Use your "atom of common sense" then and explain it.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by ruffDiamond: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
they should waste the bastard albin
o b-East already ..I'm tired of all these useless argument ..Biafr.at national wetin I dey laff in tompolo voice
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
So all this troubles in Rivers state and Abia, is just to see what to hold on to return Kanu to detention by October when he goes to court. Nigeria North and their politic, watch out any moment Kanu go to court he will be remand in cell, and the accusation will be that your members fight police in Rivers and Kill innocent army in Abia. the soldier and police know exactly what they are doing.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by linusbnn(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Dear Fool, when Nnamdi Kanu was lauching a secret service in a sovereign nation with military and police, what exactly were you expecting? You pinch the law and you get slapped, stop complaining....

Don't be quick to rain insult. I want a comprehensive argument. Firstly, is it a crime to demand for independent state from an existing one?. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
nkwuocha:
What is an Hausa commissioner of police doing in Rivers state?

Any Hausa commissioner of police in SS/SE states are northern stooges,they are there to cause more problems, to study our weaknesses. We don't want them!
ask again
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Frankbaro(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
engrflames:
Arrest the miscreants/terrorists

Idiot, what are u waiting for? Go and arrest them nau. Bloody coward
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by jrusky(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Now many houses, properties, shops were destroyed please who owns them all same igbo people so who is loosing now?

I'm 99.9% sure all the destroyed stuffs are not Hausa or Fulani things I'm very sure it all belong to same people igbo. My people I'm sorry for una, Kanu has systematically given these people chance to heat up our land so same igbo will out of their ignorant ruin themselves business wise and peace wise.

Funny enough the bloody goat called Kanu is in Abia and the fool losers are in River state can you all see how stupid some clowns can be? Nice one biko make una keep burning down houses and properties please carry on. God bless. I love these.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Amarabae:
My peaceful oyigbo!
No mosque was burnt and no hausa was killed,
where are the rumour mongers?
ur igbo people dont have monopoly of violence o.we are here in kebbi state monitoring event as they unfold.continue o
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by nkwuocha: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
ask again

What's an abokki commissioner of police doing in Rivers state?
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Samirana360:
one tin is certain...Biafra must com...whether buhari like it or not

#nogoingback
#biafraordeath
biafra or death ordinary curfew u oboy.hahhhahahhaahhaha
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by goaldynboy: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
That ediot called DROPSHOP is calling on Burutai to kill all Igbos! He realized how moronic his post was and had to delete it! He forgets that he and Burutai will one day die! If they feel they are superhuman, they should submit themselves to be tested by one bullet! Let's see if they won't find themselves in HELL!!
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
linusbnn:

Don't be quick to rain insult. I want a comprehensive argument. Firstly, is it a crime to demand for independent state from an existing one?. Waiting for your reply.

It is never a crime, but it is a crime when the wrong people go about it the wrong way. There is a line of authority, I believe you went to school. If the easterners have agitations, it has to be through their elders and political leaders(senators representing their constituencies) and they will in turn present the case for a national dialogue. Not by asking people to kill Hausas, telling Igbos to avoid Yoruba pastors etc as preached by your saviour Nnamdi Kanu. If you don't respect constituted authority and refuse to go about your yearning in a civilized manner, you should be ready to face the wrath of the law.

Didnt the FG try for you peope by releasing Kanu? Upon calling the country a zoo and everybody in it animals... Even the US with its liberal position won't spare such a person for insulting their country. Guy, let's call a spade a spade, you youths have been brainwashed and it is a sign of idleness. They will surely be beaten back to default settings.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by otokx(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
What a pity, policemen killed in a defensive position and some people are saying the Army should not be deployed to restore the situation.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by ihatesycophant(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
In 2001, Nigerian military invaded Zaki biam market in Benue state. Lined up innocent people in their numbers and brutally shot at them killing over hundreds. Reasons been that, some Benue hoodlums attacked and killed their men. Till date nothing has happened.
This was the height of injustice done to my people by the Obasanjo's led administration aside Fulani massacre which has ravaged our community.
The second one is, Azzaky and his men who blocked the road ,barrred the military men from following a particular road. Nigerian army did the 'unusual' came down from their van, pleaded with them but they refused... You all know what happened next.
However, I watched the tape of IPOB vs Military tape like 10times... I saw how the military men where on patrol. These guys where practically throwing stones at their vehicle... Next, they started screaming to the world of military brutality. Please don't get it twisted, I am 1000% against human rights abuse but when a people choose the wrong way to approach things what can one say?
I stumbled over a post made by one Ikechukwu boasting how they butchered 'Onye Hausa' to send a message to military and Buhari.... I smiled at his ignorance.
The other day , an Igbo guy on my list told me I reason through my anus. Simply because I said we have more biafrans on Facebook than in real life and i also said Nnamdi KANU should be bundled and dumped in kuje forever! Sorry , I have no apology.
Dear Igbo's,
In my state Benue, 56% of choiced properties and businesses are owned by your brothers... So it is in Kano,Lagos,Kaduna, Abuja,Sokoto,Ad
amawa ,others.
Its rare seen those kind of empires built by an Hausa man in the east... Most of them are either shoe shiners, Onion sellers, jewelry dealers... But are very ok.... No insult intended...
When you think war... Count your loss too..
Stop sitting somewhere in Lagos, Kano, London, Norway, Canada,Malaysia, Thailand to be chanting war on social Media.
Let this Biafra start with you.... Come home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.