Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16979 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:51am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. 'cause all posts on NL are for public view aren't they? tongue

doyin13, where r u? u look like a london person.

Oh, then U should know I and Chiogo are good friends also, doesn't mean I stay in Yanks, where do you stay?

And Doyin comes by my house every day, tryna convince me 2 buy otapiapia, I keep telling him "There's no rats in my crib" but the ara oko doesn't understand phonee grin.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:55am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

Oh, then U should know I and Chiogo are good friends also, doesn't mean I stay in Yanks, where do you stay?

And Doyin comes by my house every day, tryna convince me 2 buy otapiapia, I keep telling him "There's no rats in my crib" but the ara oko doesn't understand phonee grin.

im in US as well.

hahaha. look at how ur running ur mouth against doyin. grin better watch urself 'cause next time he's prolly going to come to beat ur skinny self up. but it's ok i got ur back cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by doyin13(m): 4:00am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. 'cause all posts on NL are for public view aren't they?  tongue

doyin13, where r u? u look like a london person.

How u take know wetin i look like?

@ravenzord.

hehehehe. . . .see this Agbepo. You wey dey use baby bowl drink garri.
My otapiapia was for charitable purposes sef  grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

im in US as well.

hahaha. look at how your running your mouth against doyin. grin better watch urself 'cause next time he's prolly going to come to beat your skinny self up. but it's ok i got your back cool

Yeah, I figured cheesy. Doyin's gon beat whose skinny self? Chick I'm gifted wink.

@ Doyn: Agbe tani? You wey dey chop Gbegiri and Donut. The mice for my building na Ajebutter, them no dey chop ota pia pia, like all those Ajangbadi bushmeat wey dey ur area.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 4:23am On Mar 04, 2010
doyin13:

How u take know wetin i look like?

@ravenzord.

hehehehe. . . .see this Agbepo. You wey dey use baby bowl drink garri.
My otapiapia was for charitable purposes sef  grin grin

ur profile pic was that bed pic for a while n starstruck was crazy abt it. where is she anyways. i'm assuming she's ur friend.

ravenzord:

Yeah, I figured cheesy. Doyin's gon beat whose skinny self? Chick I'm gifted wink.

@ Doyn: Agbe tani? You wey dey chop Gbegiri and Donut. The mice for my building na Ajebutter, them no dey chop ota pia pia, like all those Ajangbadi bushmeat wey dey your area.

gifted with what? tongue

wetin be ota pia pia sef undecided lol
doyin rlly stays in naija? i don't believe it

anyways, i have to finish my paper
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 4:24am On Mar 04, 2010
i dey 4 sch
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 4:39am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

your profile pic was that bed pic for a while n starstruck was crazy abt it. where is she anyways. i'm assuming she's your friend.

gifted with what? tongue

wetin be ota pia pia sef undecided lol
doyin rlly stays in naija? i don't believe it

anyways, i have to finish my paper

Ota pia pia's rat poison, the razz type Doyin peddles for a living grin. As for my gifts, I can show you more than I can tell you( I just love this line). You just reminded me that I'm s'pozed 2 be reading, chai!

BTW, I dunno where Doyin's located O, don't mind me. What are you studying?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 4:44am On Mar 04, 2010
ok so ur going to show me ur gift hehn. ok that's interesting to hear.

and yes. u shld pls go and read ur books n face ur studies. don't let ur mama catch u dere. how old r u?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2010
@sjeezy
\
ori e ti daru lol
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 4:51am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

ok so your going to show me your gift hehn. ok that's interesting to hear.

and yes. u shld pls go and read your books n face your studies. don't let your mama catch u dere. how old r u?

Old enuff wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2010
It's undisputed: [size=13pt]whitesturd[/size] is hotter.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 04, 2010
I say Abekeade08. Pretty girl indeed. Havent seen the others face. (*no lesbo)
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

Old enuff wink

i need a number. 18? 19? etc
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Voned(f): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2010
They are both hawt in their own special way, , .
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 5:35am On Mar 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I say Abekeade08. Pretty girl indeed. Havent seen the others face. (*no lesbo)
shocked You amaze me, MzDarkSkin! I knew whitesturd was hawt even before I saw her profile pic! With some people, you can just tell.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2010
LOL! HEY. I was just saying. . .oh ok so you have the "good looks radar"? ok that explains it. I guess on your radar Na2day's reading would be "error". grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LOL! HEY. I was just saying. . .oh ok so you have the "good looks radar"? ok that explains it. I guess on your radar Na2day's reading would be "error". grin
grin cheesy

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

i see my name cant just get out of ur keyboard, ur efforts to try and get me to notice u shall be "reported". hopefully Inesqor knows what that means this time
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2010
*dies*
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by A40(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Nigerian men are very funny species.

Dem say Naija women fat and needs to hit the gym.

Now we have a toned BABE, they're now saying she's too skinny.

Infact, where's my 5 burgers, time to eat jare.
We know what we want Ma'am. Big fat booty and Juicy breasties  grin grin

Oya make we analyze am.

Abekeade - Cute face
                 Model body
                  Flat belly (Are you sure you are a Nigerian girl at all? Naija girls dont take it personal but you know your bellies are not exactly the smallest, i ain't complaining ooh just saying)
                   Nice tetas

You look like Kelis or should i say Kelis looks like you

Whitesturd - Your curves are kicking
                   Off the chain cleavage

Its a tie though i woulda picked whitesturd if only i could see her face but both of y'all are hot
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2010
na2day?:

i see my name cant just get out of your keyboard, your efforts to try and get me to notice u shall be "reported". hopefully Inesqor knows what that means this time
Well, you need not be offended. It may be reading "error" because you are the epitome of impeccable good looks, and the instrument just can't handle it smiley

Isn't that so, MzDarkSkin?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2010
lol. . . oh yeah. right um. . .absolutely.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Na2day, I see u have picked a new victim to bother. Msdarkskin, don't bother with him, he is a clown. @ a-40, I am half naija/half trini, but omo Yoruba ijinle ni mi. I take my fitness regimen very seriously, cos I want to stay healthy and look good for a very long time.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by TemiladeE1(f): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
Baby kingsway
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
Lets be clear that I did not call, and was not the one that called, Abeke skinny. She is not skinny at all.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

Na2day, I see u have picked a new victim to bother. Msdarkskin, don't bother with him, he is a clown. @ a-40, I am half naija/half trini, but omo Yoruba ijinle ni mi. I take my fitness regimen very seriously, cos I want to stay healthy and look good for a very long time.

How are you darling? kiss kiss kiss kiss
This week I started The Donkey kicks and leg lifts with 10 lb ankle weights, my glutes are burning grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by madlady(f): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hmm let me see, they both have WONDERFUL personalities to go with those rocking bods, but I will choose lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
@platinum-hey baby girl, how have u been? Keep up with those donkey kicks cos summer is coming soon. @madlady, thank you jamaican princess wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
when are we going to see the result? if Abek no win, i go start civil war for nairaland, who's with me? undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
you can save your war for now the result is out tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by TeeJay6(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked we no gree ooooooooooo, I demand a re-count!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by profy2k4(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
why d other one no show face,if she know say she fit.well sha, both of them get bobby na bibo.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.