Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16960 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

sorry abt your leg,  wetin happen?

Someone fell with his full weight on my knee when I tackled and my studs were rooted to the ground, so my knee twisted. It was innocuous but very painful.

Kenny_G:

@post
me too i'd rather have the fleshy denise but lucy is just so sexy when she does her thing

Yeah, she is very cute sha but I just can't stand seeing bones of any chic, it kills my libido as I get the feeling I am exploiting her starvation.  grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

so its tru

men do lust over the weather girls!

im off!
guys need to know wthat the weather would be, grin grin its true o some w/girls are just so hot
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

so its tru

men do lust over the weather girls!

im off!

Ah, being a BBC News audience, about 2 years ago when I first discovered Denise, I used to watch her 3 times in the morning before leaving the door for work. I quickly recorded the times Sky did Weather reports and switched channels from BBC at the times. The way she delivers with that sultry voice and a smile na wa!  grin

She has the physique of one nice chic on NL that I will not name.  grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
abeg name her jor, although i didnt say its spiked,
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

abeg name her jor, although i didnt say its spiked,

Yeyeman. grin

I won't, mate.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeyeman. grin

I won't, mate.
grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
when i was young there was a nigerian weather girl

femi oke- very pretty

my dad never missed the news!! grin grin grin grin

now i no why

i must tell momsie!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
Honestly, I personally have not seen any Weather girl that compares to Denise. Her delivery is just sensual. All the others are just kinda of fine only.

Denise has the je ne sais quoi that can only be innate not imitated. The X-faxtor. The Vava voom.  grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
she sounds like shes from essex??
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

she sounds like shes from essex??

I wouldn't know. All I know is that she was formerly a lawyer that graduated from Uni of Liverpool, so she has a brain too.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by shilling(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
Denise isn't really pretty, she has a nice body for a thick girl, an has a pretty face, but her legs always look quite weird, and out of proportion. Lucy Verasamy on the other hand looks really good.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
shilling:

Denise isn't really pretty, she has a nice body for a thick girl, an has a pretty face, but her legs always look quite weird, and out of proportion. Lucy Verasamy on the other hand looks really good.

What is weird about her legs?

This is what I could get of her legs, does not look disproportionate to me.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
well she has cute dimples
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

when i was young there was a nigerian weather girl

femi oke- very pretty

my dad never missed the news!! grin grin grin grin
now i no why
i must tell momsie!
femi oke was a bit short, grin grin i think she moved to CNN newsroom
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
woma was quite prettty

esp wen they neva really used to wear make up those days

wow she has made it big! bless her
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
Just found out she was sacked by CNN a while back,

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
Why was she sacked though?

Definitely not what I would go for by the way.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
the woman is now old u muppet!

i dunno

but i read she now lectures for the un or summin

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Why was she sacked though?

Definitely not what I would go for by the way.
dont know why, she's about 40yrs old, not my choice either what of aisha sesay?

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

dont know why, she's about 40yrs old, not my choice either what of aisha sesay?

Ooooooooh Yes! grin As Thierry Henry would say.

Now see a slim girl that does not look like if she is starving. No bones sticking out like if she was in a train accident.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 2:57am On Mar 01, 2010
na wa so men lust after weather girls like this? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:18am On Mar 01, 2010
aisha sesay is definitely very pretty

this pic is so cute
[img]http://pics.livejournal.com/xgrinch/pic/00kcy1dr[/img]
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2010
oyinda.:

aisha sesay is definitely very pretty

this pic is so cute
[img]http://pics.livejournal.com/xgrinch/pic/00kcy1dr[/img]

what a nice skin tone she has cool

@topic voted for whitesturd but Abekeade08 need to be commended for staying in shape. nice work girl wanna share your fitness routine? wink grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sjeezy8: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2010
aisha sesay is fine shocked shocked my type of babe from head to toe. Salone babes are hot oooo
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chic2pimp(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2010
^^^^ You Bet grin

I remember when she was on sky sports news shocked shocked
Sports + Fine Gyal = Ojigbijigbi grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2010
seems looking good is a requirement for tv work haha

TJ. Holmes

Anderson Cooper

sjeezy8:

aisha sesay is fine  shocked shocked my type of babe from head to toe. Salone babes are hot oooo

yup they are.  the guys as well.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by THEAMAKA(f): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2010
@ Anderson Cooper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the other guy, yeah!! i used to watch CNN for a min cause of him.
grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@ Anderson Cooper  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the other guy, yeah!! i used to watch CNN for a min cause of him.
  grin

lol. i understand. u can't help but stare at the screen. very easy on the eyes

don't hate @ anderson comment
but god is he handsome!! he's probably gay though
[img]http://thehostess.files./2009/03/anderson-cooper.jpg?w=510&h=404[/img]
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by THEAMAKA(f): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2010
He is gay. lol
found that out sometime last year. my mom was telling me as if i care. lol
i guess some people just look gay undecided
i guess he is kinda cute.
tongue grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
whitesturd whitesturd whitesturd kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
rokiatu:

whitesturd whitesturd whitesturd kiss

blacksturd blacksturd blacksturd tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
are you trying to crack a joke or wot? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.