Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (56627 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by iamnlia(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
But she set o

2 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by danchuzzy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmmmm..

Hate to say it but no be lie!!!
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by danibliss(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Funny!!!!
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by blackbeau1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hope she knows she will get married and then, someone else is gonna screw her husband to death. It's called karma

2 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hypocrite's on nl. Most of you calling her olosho will still go to her ig and like her pictures. She has a point. The thing that attracted your husband to you dies when you stop "slaying".

3 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by klarke(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
vicfuntop:
Mehn I hate ripped jeans
That makes two of us smiley
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by twinskenny(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
ashewoboy:
awon omo tika bodicheesy
lmao
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by ifyan(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tell them.
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Obodo999(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
You should really be ashamed of this comment angry

LadyGoddiva:
And seriously, why are women always at the receiving end when their husbands cheat? People will always find a way to exonerate the man and blame the woman. A man cheats and they'll say it's because she let herself go and she wasn't looking good enough for him.
But when a woman cheats, she's a LovePeddler, a home destroyer that has no respect for her marriage or family, a disgrace, an abomination. They'll never attribute it to the man's pot belly or his lack of abs. Or don't they think that women like good things too? Don't they know that we also want a man that's fit and takes care of himself too? We also love rock hard abs, muscled arms, and a taut, flat stomach and also a man that puts effort into looking and smelling good and the moment you give these features up for fat, flabs and body odour, don't complain if a woman looks elsewhere to satisfy her herself angry

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by oglalasioux(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wrong!

Men don't cheat because you slay more than their wives. You can't be more beautiful than a man's wife.

They cheat because their wives embezzled the soup money and cooked trash instead.
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Slayer2: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
adajoe555:
And you think you are beautiful

SMH

My dear she is not only beautiful. She is super hot.

3 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Ameeria: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Well, she no too lie o. I remember a former boss that complained that his pretty wife won't ever wear hot things in the house. He said she's got the hottest legs ever yet won't be caught dead in dresses or shorts that show the off. I was like...wtf? We sef wey used to play ball dey wear short wey go short pass shorts sef.

But it swings both ways, I kept seeing pot bellied men these days...wetin dey happen nau? What happens when he stops taking care of his body too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by TourismMan(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
And seriously, why are women always at the receiving end when their husbands cheat? People will always find a way to exonerate the man and blame the woman. A man cheats and they'll say it's because she let herself go and she wasn't looking good enough for him.
But when a woman cheats, she's a LovePeddler, a home destroyer that has no respect for her marriage or family, a disgrace, an abomination. They'll never attribute it to the man's pot belly or his lack of abs. Or don't they think that women like good things too? Don't they know that we also want a man that's fit and takes care of himself too? We also love rock hard abs, muscled arms, and a taut, flat stomach and also a man that puts effort into looking and smelling good and the moment you give these features up for fat, flabs and body odour, don't complain if a woman looks elsewhere to satisfy her herself angry

I laughed so hard at your comment. Well, if you think because a man cheats and that equates automatic justification for a woman to also cheat, then when the chips are down, we will know who married who and who packed in to live with who. KWANTINU O.
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Xerox01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Funny enough she uses an itel phone
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Sparkles003(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Men go for girls like her cos with them it is all about fucking for the sake of sex so they slam the p >: ;sy which ever way witjout a care of her feeling while with the wife he makes love to her which means him being gentle and open about not just satisfying himself but her too.

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by atheistandproud(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Who get her phone number? I like bleep her.

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by scribble: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

women just have to protest

the adviser is a woman

a mrg counselor/side chick

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
She try. Her boobs look fake though. . . .
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by humilitypays(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Bullshit! A man that wants to cheat will always cheat. A man that truly loves and respects his wife would not want to hurt her in any way and if he's the type that cares about her physical appearance so much, he'll take steps to transform her to his taste and not run after some cheap, heavily made up slût like this empty headed twàt above.
That said, some men are just naturally dogs that cannot keep their prîcks in one place. If you like, slay morning and night, go to the gym every single day, do all the crazy styles in bed and allow him to penetrate you in all holes, wear make up to bed so that you can always look sexy in his eyes, have the body of a goddess, you'd be surprised he'd still cheat on you with one fat, ugly iya Sulika in Mushin grin grin
hahaahahahahaha.....you said the obvious truth jareh cheesy

men cheat not because their wives or partners are ugly or not sexy, but because men are born explorers and only the absolute love and fear of God can stop any man from cheating!
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Angelyna(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Very soon you will get married and cry so hard for this dullard statement you made... Those hailing you are your worst enemies... Life will teach you sense watch out.... Shey you are happy married men are all over you now... I pity you seriously.. Hmmmm lips sealed#

2 Likes

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by eeby1983(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
khiaa:
She's right. Ladies take care of yourselves. Remember, the samething it took to hook that man is the samething it's going to take to keep him.
Men this applies to you also.
are you saying we should continue to fck / wear parties like before(men)
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by adajoe555: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Slayer2:

My dear she is not only beautiful. She is super hot.

Hot things are not meant to be touched
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Angelyna(f): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sure thing.. By then she'll remember her dumb words but will be too late for her
blackbeau1:
Hope she knows she will get married and then, someone else is gonna screw her husband to death. It's called karma

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Olosho on patrol
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by humilitypays(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
adajoe555:

you too is h**t, so no touchingshocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Celestyn8213: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mumu meme
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by dust144(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
For once you get point.
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Slayer2: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
adajoe555:

I don't mind if this burn me to ashes self if I touch it grin grin

I wee die there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by Enemyofpeace: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Bullshit! A man that wants to cheat will always cheat. A man that truly loves and respects his wife would not want to hurt her in any way and if he's the type that cares about her physical appearance so much, he'll take steps to transform her to his taste and not run after some cheap, heavily made up slût like this empty headed twàt above.
That said, some men are just naturally dogs that cannot keep their prîcks in one place. If you like, slay morning and night, go to the gym every single day, do all the crazy styles in bed and allow him to penetrate you in all holes, wear make up to bed so that you can always look sexy in his eyes, have the body of a goddess, you'd be surprised he'd still cheat on you with one fat, ugly iya Sulika in Mushin grin grin
only you no fit chop the prick finish now

1 Like

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by LesbianBoy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
fucklikant101:
Ugly hoe....
Worship the true queen below

Who be this babe na.....

Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by adajoe555: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
cheesy
humilitypays:

cheesy
humilitypays:
Re: Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! by adajoe555: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Slayer2:

I don't mind if this burn me to ashes self if I touch it grin grin
I wee die there grin grin

lol oya continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.