Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% (41258 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by TheIgborepublic: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2023
bolaji3071:

Illiterate fool like you. The Nigerian army are not foolish. They won't retaliate if you don't display your terrorists act in the east.
[/left] trash

They won't attack innocent Igbos in the east.
absolute rubbish

They are only there for the ipob miscreants that are disrupting the daily activities of innocent Igbos daily.

I watched a video where ipob youths were searching for Hausa's inside bus to kill, and how the old married and useless women were saying "no hausa inside this bus"

Ipob youths are terrorists and should be dealt with like Boko Haram.

No offense to the innocent Igbos out there because I also have igbos in my family.

[left]
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by TheIgborepublic: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
drefe2real:

You IPOB members are a pathetic bunch. Since you are saying you
didn't sign any agreement to be part of Nigeria, why did your forefathers fight for the independence of Nigeria, instead of that of Biafra from our colonial masters? Wasn't Azikiwe the first president of Nigeria? Why didn't he fought for the independence of Biafra from the British?Or did IPOB told you guys that Azikiwe was a Fulani man too?
Trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.