Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu (54361 Views)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Just watch out how i will waste you in the next coming days so that when you enter this world again,you will know d people you 4k with.
The thunder that will fire you and your entire generation will soon hit you.

Philip omo ale jati jati! You will waste your useless father, mother and family members. Cursed lazy olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philip omo ale jati jati! You will waste your useless father, mother and family members. Cursed lazy olodo!!
don't say i didn't inform you,say goodbye to your loved ones because your death is already with you.
You will soon die a painful death.
Keep watching ur back
#Animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

don't say i didn't inform you,say goodbye to your loved ones because your death is already with you.
You will soon die a painful death.
Keep watching ur back
#Animal

Omo ale jati jati!
Rot in hell
Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale jati jati! Rot in hell Olodo!!
Mark my words because i promise to destroy you and i will destroy you. It's a promise. Brainwashed animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Mark my words because i promise to destroy you and i will destroy you.
It's a promise.
Brainwashed animal

Philip omo ale jati jati! You are nonentity. A scum. Morrronn. Loooonatic. Imbecille.
Shame on your useless father for giving birth to a criminal like you.
Cursed lazy olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Mark my words because i promise to destroy you and i will destroy you.
It's a promise.
Brainwashed animal

Aye e ti ba je! Who told you NL is for criminals like you?
Who gave you mouth to talk where responsible people are talking.
Aja lo ma je enu e. Omo ale!
The police will soon parade you on TV as a criminal. So shall it be in Jesus' Name.

Repent or you will suffer here and in hell.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Egbami e laja. A common criminal is threatening me. Na wa o.
@PHILipu
Now you have no choice. You must repent of your sins or nemesis will catch up with you soonest.
Omo ale!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Aye e ti ba je! Who told you NL is for criminals like you?
Who gave you mouth to talk where responsible people are talking.
Aja lo ma je enu e. Omo ale!
The police will soon parade you on TV as a criminal. So shall it be in Jesus' Name.

Repent or you will suffer here and in hell.

Idi-t are you there,i'm back from my ban and i am still preparing to destroy you soon.
Brainwashed go-t.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by phatnpretty(f): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2017
[Nkita ara!!! Someone should chain this one before he begins to bite unnecessarily. quote author=MichaelSokoto post=60460287]
hehehehehehehe!

see repentant shest beater! grin

Buratai boiz only did egwu eke intro wit jez one dab nahim una start to dey wave white flag soo.

hahaahaha grin
[/quote]
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
phatnpretty:
Nkita ara!!! Someone should chain this one before he begins to bite unnecessarily. [quote author=MichaelSokoto post=60460287]
hehehehehehehe!

see repentant shest beater! grin

Buratai boiz only did egwu eke intro wit jez one dab nahim una start to dey wave white flag soo.

hahaahaha grin
terrorist cool
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by phatnpretty(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=60ibu nno aturu zuzupu!861632][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Buratai Hosts Soldiers To Easter Luncheon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.