Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu (54479 Views)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
PHILipu1:

[s]bastard,thunder fire your entire generation.
Say Amen[/s]

Omo ale! Your generation is cursed because of your sins.
Lazy olodo!!

PHILipu1:

i prefer yahoo to your blood,ritual money,kidnapping,and armed robbing money.
Come let me feed your generation for you.
Brainwashed bastard

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5970499_moronicphilipu1_jpega48dc7b6657fcf7864bbb149391bf61b
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! Your generation is cursed because of your sins. Lazy olodo!!
Idiot,thunder fire your entire generation and your flat head there.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
PHILipu1:

[s]Idiot,thunder fire your entire generation and your flat head there.[/s]

Omo ale! Shame on you and your entire family!!
Your end is near!!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Viergeachar:

Your end is near!!!
Bastard,may grade one thunder fire your entire generation and wipe them of the face of this earth.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
PHILipu1:
[s]Bastard,may grade one thunder fire your entire generation and wipe them of the face of this earth.[/s]

Omo ale! You are the criminal. You are cursed along with your wretched family.

Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Viergeachar:

Your end is near!!!
Start getting ready for the thunder that will fire your flat head in the next coming few days.
Just dig your grave and wait.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

Start getting ready for the thunder that will fire your flat head in the next coming few days.

Omo ale! Am I a criminal like you?
You will soon die a painful death if you don't repent.
Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! Am I a criminal like you?
You will soon die a painful death if you don't repent.
Olodo!!
i have advised you to dig your grave and wave your family goodbye because the thunder that will fire you will soon locate you.
#Animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

i have advised you to dig your grave and wave your family goodbye because the thunder that will fire you will soon locate you.
#Animal

Omo ale! Your doom is sealed. You will die and go to hell if you don't repent.
Then your family will suffer for your sins.
Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! Your doom is sealed. You will die and go to hell if you don't repent. Then your family will suffer for your sins. Olodo!!
Thunder fire your entire generation. Thunder fire your flat head there. #animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

Thunder fire your entire generation.
Thunder fire your flat head there.
#animal

Omo ale! Thunder fires only criminals like you. Hell is waiting for you if you don't repent.
Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! Thunder fires only criminals like you. Hell is waiting for you if you don't repent.
Olodo!!
Just say goodbye to your people and get ready for the thunder that will fire you in the next few days.
#hegoat
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

Just say goodbye to your people and get ready for the thunder that will fire you in the next few days.
#hegoat

Omo ale! You will die a painful death if you dont repent and end up in hell.
Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! You will die a painful death if you dont repent and end up in hell. Olodo!!
Thunder fire you and your entire generation. Wave your family goodbye because your obituary will be announce very soon. #animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

Thunder fire you and your entire generation.
Wave your family goodbye because your obituary will be announce very soon.
#animal

Omo ale! Your sins will destroy you soonest!!
Lazy olodo!!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Omo ale! Your sins will destroy you soonest!! Lazy olodo!!!
The thunder that will scather you is on it's way,just get ready. Brainwashed bastard.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

The thunder that will scather you is on it's way,just get ready.
Brainwashed bastard.

Omo ale! Thunder knows its customers. Your days are numbered!!
Olodo criminal.
Shame on your parents for raising a criminal!!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

#animal

Omo ale! Shame on your parents for bringing a yahoo boy like you to this life!!
Your father should have used a condom.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

#animal

Omo ale! Efcc will catch you someday. Lazy criminal!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

#hegoat

Omo ale! Your generation will suffer for making people cry.
Olodo criminal!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

Thunder fire your entire generation.
Thunder fire your flat head there.
#animal

Omo ale! You will soon die if you don't repent.
Criminal!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

Philip omo ale! Hell is waiting for you after your slow painful death.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philip omo ale! Hell is waiting for you after your slow painful death.
. Look around you and you will see the sign of death already with you. I want it to strike you soon and in a painful way. I will use your blood to wash my legs soon. Brainwash idiot
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
PHILipu1:
Look around you and you will see the sign of death already with you.
I want it to strike you soon and in a painful way.
I will use your blood to wash my legs soon.
Brainwash idiot

Philip omo ale! You are on your way to hell. Shame on your useless parents.
Olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philip omo ale! You are on your way to hell. Shame on your useless parents. Olodo!!
watch out and see how i will destroy you soon. I will give your blood yo my dogs. It's a promise. #animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philip omo ale! You are on your way to hell. Shame on your useless parents.
Olodo!!
Watch out and see how i will destroy you this few days and i will give your blood to my dogs to drink.
May thunder fire you and your entire generation.

God punish any mod that delect my reply again.
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Watch out and see how i will destroy you this few days and i will give your blood to my dogs to drink.
May thunder fire you and your entire generation.

God punish any mod that delect my reply again.

Philip omo ale! Your mother should have menstruated you away rather than conceive a criminal like you.
May thunder and lightning destroy your generation!!
Lazy olodo!!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philip omo ale! Your mother should have menstruated you away rather than conceive a criminal like you.
May thunder and lightning destroy your generation!!
Lazy olodo!!!
your blood will taste good in the mouth of my dogs and i promise to spill your blood for them to drink.
Just watch your back and tell your family goodbye because thunder will soon fire that your flat head.
Brainwashed animal
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

your blood will taste good in the mouth of my dogs and i promise to spill your blood for them to drink.
Just watch your back and tell your family goodbye because thunder will soon fire that your flat head.
Brainwashed animal

Philip omo ale jati jati! Your useless father should have used a condom!! What a shame!!!
You will eat your flesh and drink your blood and that of your family members
Lazy olodo!!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philip omo ale jati jati! Your useless father should have used a condom!! What a shame!!!
You will eat your flesh and drink your blood and that of your family members
Lazy olodo!!!
Your obituary will soon be announce and you better get ready to rot in hell.
I'm coming for your soul soon.
You can't escape this.
#Idiot
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by Viergeachar: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Your obituary will soon be announce and you better get ready to rot in hell.
I'm coming for your soul soon.
You can't escape this.
#Idiot

Philp omo ale jati jati! You are dead already and in hell!! grin
Shame on your useless mother for raising a criminal
Lazy olodo!!
Re: Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu by PHILipu1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Philp omo ale jati jati! You are dead already and in hell!! grin
Shame on your useless mother for raising a criminal
Lazy olodo!!
Just watch out how i will waste you in the next coming days so that when you enter this world again,you will know d people you 4k with.
The thunder that will fire you and your entire generation will soon hit you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.