Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80030 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Melinde: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
If this is true, Ipob members are truly pigs, why confront men with gun that don't disturb U
May thunder blaster your throat.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by flozybk(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
emmanuel4758:
buhari you are the worst thing that ever happen to humanity.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by FODA(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
What nonsense is this? Why killing innocent people for Christ sake? I am yoruba from ibadan,i support Biafra,marriage is not by force,let my people go.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by just4sola: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

Go to "America or Germany " and commit all these treasonable crimes and see what will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by idupaul: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I will never support any group that seems determined to pursue its separatist agitation through “reckless and destructive methods”. Good morning.

Yet you are a vehement supporter of Fulani violence..Let just say the truth you have hate for people who don't worship the same GOD with U
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ilefoaye(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Na Today ?

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
okwyee:

Are you even sane?
In all your years of watching American films, have you ever seen soldiers parading the street let alone attacking civilians?
Soldiers are trained for war, they shouldn't be there in the first place, but zoogerians see it as the fair treatment to some set of people who don't want to be part of this shameful place you call a country.
Shutup der! What do u know about internal deployment of troops for security?

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by RoyalUc(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

You only quote laws and make reference to other Nations when it is convenient.

No sane person supports the extrajudicial killings of other citizens, but do you think those Nations you mention would have tolerated NK's activities to this level?

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by APCsupporter: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

shut up man. America that has been killing innocent civilians in weaker countries. You know nothing about America's atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by durasome(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
or the dead bodies of innocent northerners that you guys are just slaughtering for no just reason
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by hamzo66: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Some people will blame buhari for this and play victims

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Saintp(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

Whatever happens, make sure you remain who you are. I know a lot of liberal people that have turned to tribalistic monsters because of hate comments on Nairaland. However, you must understand that we are first humans before we are Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, white, black etc and this should be your guide at all times no matter the situation.

I believe that whatever judgement and treatment someone throws at others today, they will receive the same treatment and judgement in future and it will be worse. There is no need to preach, everyone to their conscience.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kitaatita: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric
Every human death is regrettable as it devalues the life of others who are still alive. However, death is an integral part of war. When Nnamdi Kanu went to the USA and solicited for weapons, he didn't say he was preparing to hunt antelope. When he threatened to exterminate Nigeria and Nigerian government establishment, he didn't tell his followers that some of them may die. When he inaugurated his Biafran Security Services and inspected a guard of honour, he did not tell the parade that they were signing up for a job that can take life. When he armed them with petrol bombs and cudgels and machetes, they said that they were going to fight. When they howl 'give me Biafra or give me death' they were not reciting poems. What you see is part of the struggle; part of a war. People actually die in wars.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by nwabobo: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
hadizadeezy:
they are indeed ready for the war they prayed for......

Just like ur brothers in Maiduguri abi?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by blessudu1(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Woo to u nigeria, Behold dis country wit it government are terrorist.. do not be afraid nnamdi kanu for God shall be wit u and u shall succeed wit ur hustle..moses once did his own and God is wit him.......
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
This Ethnic Bigoit. This Senseless And Cluess Schizophrenic Uneducable Wicked Old Man. This Tribalistic Mentally Retarded And Stone Hearted Illiterate Sentimental Man Has Unleashed His Terror On Innocent Igbos Again. Curse Be The Day This Mistake Took Over As The President Of This Country!

Meanwhile, Today Is My Birthday! Celebrate Me.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by KevinDein: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
frosbel2:
The Nigerian army is ruthlessly incompetent, savage, illiterate and poorly trained. This is how Boko Haram problem started many years ago. Initially it was an almost insignificant and unnoticeable group, till the Nigerian soldiers started to do what they are best at, wholesale massacre of both Boko Haram members, innocent onlookers, women and children.

If Buhari does not start using his brain if it is still working, there may well be an insurrection in the army and complete chaos in the country.

It looks like a joke now, but killing unarmed protesters is not tolerated or even considered here in the west , it is a sign of the most prominent form of retardation. Only in backward Africa do idiotic retards celebrate the death of other tribes.

Nigerian and indeed Africa have a very very long way to achieve civilization.

Yorubas, other Igbos , Hausa cheering on this massacre need to go and get a proper education and a life.
Story.

Where was all this epistle when Kanu and his clowns dedicated a whole radio station to preach hate, urging his jobless urchins to kill other Nigerians? I didn't see you condemn the killing of Hausas by the pigdiots.

You hypocrites only remember Africa is backward when you are at the receiving end of violence. But it's all cool if you dish it out.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
hadizadeezy:
they are indeed ready for the war they prayed for......
hadiza u right,they ignorantly prayed for it ant got it
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by diegwu01: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards
Are you by chance equating IPOBians to the Catalans?
Yes, Africa is still undeveloped, thats why we need to respect ourselves by not engaging in foolishness that could lead to an unnecessary death.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE

My dear I weep for Nigeria, you can't slaughter unarmed people this way and expect your creator to be happy with you. What happened to arresting and sentencing them if found guilty?. Buhari is somebody I respect so much and have not in any way insulted him but I hate his approach to issues like this. From shities to Ipob mehn.... there's enough blood in his hands. Now that he has "commanded" the killing of these his children, what is he taking to the bank?. A day shall come that we all will stand and give account of our deeds.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by EzeAnambra: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi kanu will continue to play is role back stage,until buhari leads the soldiers he sent to Umuahia..for now let ipob boys face the army. NK is bigger than does fulani soldiers..
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ASERNALFOREVER: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are some of the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB who were allegedly killed after a combined team of the Nigerian Army, the Police and the DSS invaded the home of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday in Umuahia, Abia state.

According to reports, the security operatives killed many of the IPOB members who have been staying with their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and carried away the dead bodies.
Please clarify something for me, is it the military that is using KEKE NAPEP to cart the bodies away? Lets be sure of what we write at post please.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ipob-members-killed-by-army-at-nnamdi-kanus-house.html

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Asebaba1:

After Kanu has finished wasting the life's of the Igbos they will know that fighting is not the job of minorities. Take your time an look. You fighting for educated Kanu still remains an illiterate, you are jobless that is why you are idle, his money keeps coming, you are securing him- he is been protected, you are outside he is inside, my IPOB people use your brain and value your life
Oga u a sounding foolish just to defend an illiterate president.

See thy is no justification of d actions of buhari in respect to d deployment of soldiers to southeast.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tolujohnso: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards

Catalans did not form CSS like Ipob BSS. don't be bias! However, NA should obey all rules of engagement and also be considerate. Igbos are still Nigerians. God help us out of this foolishness on all sides.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Dont tell me u are an illiterate like d man in aso-rock.

He has proved his illiteracy beyond doubt
Animal,where has your education taken you?
The illiterate in Aso rock is your president and all your family will fall over to lick his ass.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
This is Nnamdi Kanu's plan B, his plan B is really working well
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by exquisite007: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
DabLord:
mtcheeeew.Go to the street and say that not nairaland

Why was the guy not there? Busy saying let the whole world know. Which stupid whole world. I'm igbo, but what they're fighting for doesn't make sense, one bit.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
KevinDein:

Story.

Where was all this epistle when Kanu and his clowns dedicated a whole radio station to preach hate, urging his jobless urchins to kill other Nigerians? I didn't see you condemn the killing of Hausas by the pigdiots.

You hypocrites only remember Africa is backward when you are at the receiving end of violence. But it's all cool if you dish it out.
didnt oduduwa ppl agitate too was dia python dance?

Buhari has core hatred for igbos.

He killed okadigbo
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Passenger27: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
It is stupidity of the highest order to confront the military. Cownu refused to show bravery by being at the fore front of the so called resistance. He is rather using armed civilians as human shield. Ipob have derailed and r now nothing but terrorists.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
meezynetwork:
Why are they dying like cowards? Its better to collect guns and confront this army men. Gun is easy to get, Ak47 for that matter. Give all the youth that are ready to die for Biafra guns. U shouldnt confront the Nigeria army without guns cos u will be gun down. So its better u carry gun and confront them and have a chance of surviving or u don't confront them at all.
exactly...i cant without my own gun..thats just testing death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri / Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.