Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money (3152 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by CrtlAltDel: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
lol
[s]by now tonyebarcanista don create a whatsapp group solely on igbo/ipob hating title "the like haters"
omenka as chief admin cheesy
my guy i dey somewhere in delta busy with work. with little power that's why i comment less but thank God I'll be back to base soon

nairalanders must be entertained

thanks to Google drive that keeps my records for me even as far as 2014/2015 grin

only blood will make me break my words and blood has been spilled and igbo haters are rejoicing
i owe my conscience nothing again unless i change my mind[/s]
Shatap….. NL ipig cry cry baby grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5965405_5959357ipob1jpeg3f89c3b9c6bcc88b30059d830773d404_jpeg78d4f2d4fcf4157c22c0c9b0f6cac3b9

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by saintdeby(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2017
which money, biafra money is useless in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Shatap….. NL ipig cry cry baby grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5965405_5959357ipob1jpeg3f89c3b9c6bcc88b30059d830773d404_jpeg78d4f2d4fcf4157c22c0c9b0f6cac3b9
e pain am well well that he can't help but quote me
but i won't stop till am too weak and old not to hold phone again :d

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by tutudesz: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi KANU can't play the role of the oppressor and oppressed. The South East leaders failed to call the he goat to order when all this started. @Headhunter should know his mate when serious discussion is going on.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
e pain am well well that he can't help but quote me
but i won't stop till am too weak and old not to hold phone again :d
You will never be too old to hold your phone. Even the disease ravaged clueless blood sucker can still hold his phone talkless of you the son of a Lion.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by CrtlAltDel: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
[s]e pain am well well that he can't help but quote me
but i won't stop till am too weak and old not to hold phone again :d[/s]
Pain me…. Guy, I have been having a swell time watching my tax in action, our ever ready NA has been dealing mercilessly with these ipigs terrorist miscreants, Cownu has gone into heading and is begging Trump ,Putin and Netanyahu up and down…… Coward…… guy talk true, you are weak cos of tbe beating recieved from operation python dance…. Cry cry baby he will soon call the mod grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
lol
ritababe you don hear mother inlaw don talk

you belong to meeeeee
Take am. Do as you want with am. E no consain me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Pain me…. Guy, I have been having a swell time watching my tax in action, our ever ready NA has been dealing mercilessly with these ipigs terrorist miscreants, Cownu has gone into heading and is begging Trump ,Putin and Netanyahu up and down…… Coward…… guy talk true, you are weak cos of tbe beating recieved from operation python dance grin grin grin
i don't read trash from miscreants: D

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Pain me…. Guy, I have been having a swell time watching my tax in action, our ever ready NA has been dealing mercilessly with these ipigs terrorist miscreants, Cownu has gone into heading and is begging Trump ,Putin and Netanyahu up and down…… Coward…… guy talk true, you are weak cos of tbe beating recieved from operation python dance grin grin grin
i don't read trash from miscreantscheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by CrtlAltDel: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
i don't read trash from miscreants: D
You mean ipob miscreants… .I read their trash just as I listen to Cownu's trash….. They amuse me when I am bored…. You have not called the mod yet? …. You are growing up oh! Ewu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

You mean ipob miscreants… .I read their trash just as I listen to Cownu's trash….. They amuse me when I am bored…. You have not called the mod yet? …. my useless father growing up oh! Ewu grin grin grin

ok

but i careless of trolls grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by CrtlAltDel: 12:41am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:

ok

but i careless of trolls grin
Hmmmm…. Kikikikikiki…. See this confused deluded mofo… ..pls lookup the meaning of Troll, infact let me help you Troll=headhunter1 grin grin grin
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by mike404(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:

oga mi no be small thing

am thinking of launching operation ntoghe onu grin
HES A SHAMELESS HUMAN BEINGsad

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:43am On Sep 16, 2017
MrsIROH:
Aisha is also suicide bomber from yola. cool
lol agreed confirmed by buhari

good night ma warn your son oooo
to stop mocking the dead
nobody is the custodian of his life even a stray bullet from frendily fire can end him and he'll die a friendly death but my only problem is that he'll may die of bachelor because i heard he's a serial woman beater

his ex confirmed it

:d

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by headhunter1: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hmmmm…. Kikikikikiki…. See this confused deluded mofo… ..pls lookup the meaning of Troll, infact let me help you Troll=headhunter1 grin grin grin
Ewu
i ma na afo ga asagbu ndi bunu nine ?

i mana otolo gbagbulu buhari ga agbagbu mpa i ?

akiri tawaa onye mutalu ajo nwa dika i

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by CrtlAltDel: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
[s]i i na afo ga asagbu ndi bunu nine ?

i mana otolo gbagbulu buhari ga agbagbu mpa i ?

akiri tawaa onye mutalu ajo nwa dika i[/s]
… confirmed Ipig… oya call the mod, shameless P****G & I*******T ipob miscreant
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5964010_fbimg15054041253832605_jpege5d7f8b20ed72894b478fc7faf4d1c03

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 1:03am On Sep 16, 2017
headhunter1:
lol agreed confirmed by buhari

good night ma warn your son oooo
to stop mocking the dead
nobody is the custodian of his life even a stray bullet from frendily fire can end him and he'll die a friendly death but my only problem is that he'll may die of bachelor because i heard he's a serial woman beater

his ex confirmed it

:d
He's like that. Our people massacred by Fulani are lying cold in their graves but it doesn't bother him. I gave up on him long ago. Good night dear. Angels watch over us o. We shall overcome!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2017
MrsIROH:
How is APDA doing? DEAD!

Where next? KOWA? grin
Oga bloodykiller are you now a Mrs? Hehehehe grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by MrsIROH: 1:29am On Sep 16, 2017
GoroTango:
Oga bloodykiller are you now a Mrs? Hehehehe grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by Nemesis1: 2:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Mynd44:
These people can lie ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just listened to Nnamdi Kanu's brother on Channels and he said although theu didnt enter the house, they shot at it. So how was the bouse looted? undecided undecided

But they are your people nah?!

When they wake up be ready to be told how betrayed them for knowing / hearing the truth and sharing it here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intelligent Igbo Guys Needed On This Forum / All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu / OMG!!! Is This Massive Crowd In Adamawa For Atiku Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.