Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money (3148 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by rummmy: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2017
For saying this,i will pull out of APDA with all my loyalists,i never expected such comment from a comrade like you.i use to respect you before.as a politician,you should know how to balance comments.
TonyeBarcanista:

You see this is the exact reasons I spoke against the agitation of Avengers and other militants last year.

A good student of history knows that inviting soldiers to your territory is the worst mistake a group/individual will ever make.

Soldiers are not Man O'War nor Red Cross, they are not trained to pamper troublemakers either. They are trained to enforce discipline and law/order.

If those in the Southeast were vocal against IPOB acts of provocation, I am sure things would not have deteriorated to this level- but they allowed ego and empty chest beating to make them assume invisibility, while most of the elders and leaders were silent when they should have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by sapientia(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You see this is the exact reasons I spoke against the agitation of Avengers and other militants last year.

A good student of history knows that inviting soldiers to your territory is the worst mistake a group/individual will ever make.

Soldiers are not Man O'War nor Red Cross, they are not trained to pamper troublemakers either. They are trained to enforce discipline and law/order.

If those in the Southeast were vocal against IPOB acts of provocation, I am sure things would not have deteriorated to this level- but they allowed ego and empty chest beating to make them assume invisibility, while most of the elders and leaders were silent when they should have spoken.

So why do people think you have sense when you are deeply under mental slavery..

Haaaaaa.... Even you? I need to wake up. Tony? So you have now accepted your fate that once the military are called, they should start killing and harassing people?

Haba Tony... Kanu is in court for all these charges.. If Court finds him guilty.. he goes in.
However, which crime did the IPOB members commit that carries death by firing squad?

I dare you to show me weapons ever recovered from these boys if not the stones and bottles listed by DHQ to brand them terrorists. A term whose definition cannot be linked to the activities of the IPOB and idealogy.. use google and prove me wrong..

Ok.. ok.. ok.. Tony.. Even if you hate Kanu and his pattern, does it ever deny the fact that he is still within his right of freedom of spech for which it is the duty of the court to pass sentence on him?

When Kanu goes wrong.. say it.. When the FG goes wrong.. say it.. If Nigerians talked when Yusuf of boko haram was killed and videos of young boys being killed being viral, we wont have that menance on our hands. Same with shittes.. trust me, terrorism is mostly strengthened by retaliation over wrongful killings..

Attack on one is attack on all.. No matter what any Nigetian commit, lets never give the authorities the encouragement to take laws into their hands.. We are paying Judges and prosecutors..Lets allow them do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money by udatso: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Exactly. This is just what I have been saying. They gave them the freedom to do as they please and it almost escalated to a different level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo – “I Picked Atiku So He Can Spend The Money He Stole” (SATIRE NEWS) / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace / Please How Old Is This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.