Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Igbos Need To Develop The East. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Need To Develop The East. (3559 Views)

What Igbos Need To Understand About Foreign Direct Investment. / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, online billionaire, I have heard you sir.
Good boy, I owe you a carton of Indomie, a hungry man pack.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Motigbo oooo, sugbom eebu na lo ma ma Buhari. undecided

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have created the thread. It has been turned into a slugfest.

Ose fun imoran na, by the way.
Olọrun mu alafia ati ayọ wa pọ. (Hope I got it? grin)
Ese.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

Lie lie
tsdarkside gave u uppercut, the yabaleft style and u re running away. U must fight oo
hahahahanahaha
I will have to visit yaba left to know wat they give u guys there that made u clowns

Zionmade, what have you taken away from this thread as an igbo man? Please tell me.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you alright though? Please stop constituting a nuisance here.
Please let us all ignore any post from this moniker henceforth.
asi asi we will not ignore it. any lower cut from u. hahahaha mr Igbo pityer i laugh in hindu
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Good boy, I owe you a carton of Indomie, a hungry man pack.

Your matter just dey make me laff for where I dey. You think I have time for your nonsense?
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Ereolamide: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

my blood dey hot right now....you 3 tribes nearly brought another civil war on all of us...

all 3 of you are idiotssss...... angry angry
May Ogun the god of iron malleate those leprous fingers of yours, if you can't state what Yorubas have done to bring civil war on you, it was on record that we wanted secession clause in the constitution, it's also on record we granted Midwestern region autonomy.

If you don't tell us want Yorubas did wrong, that hot blood of yours will be spilled on the streets and corners of nairaland.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

asi asi
we will not ignore it.
any lower cut from u.
hahahaha mr Igbo pityer i laugh in hindu

Did you get my earlier question? If yes, kindly answer it.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Your matter just dey make me laff for where I dey. You think I have time for your nonsense?
I am here for the jokes. Na una dey carry the matter for head. E no concern me. I am here for the thrills and arguments.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Zionmade, what have you taken away from this thread as an igbo man? Please tell me.
U have no right as a Christian to hate or wish any group of people evil. Now i am talking to u as a Christian. Its ok to say i hate Igbo mentality, i hate Igbo character but i hate Igbos is an evil statement before ur creator. In my family hausas are there, yorubas are there too. I have also live in all regions of the country and have friends from all regions of the country. Guard ur heart and ur tongue
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am here for the jokes. Na una dey carry the matter for head. E no concern me. I am here for the thrills and arguments.

Ok then, it has been nice having you here. Kindly take your leave if you can't take something from my advice for the Igbos.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you alright though? Please stop constituting a nuisance here.

Please let us all ignore any post from this moniker henceforth.

ofcourse i have nothing to say...i am a minority group in una own words.....all 3 of you are good for nothings...agbayas..!!!!
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

U have no right as a Christian to hate or wish any group of people evil. Now i am talking to u as a Christian. Its ok to say i hate Igbo mentality, i hate Igbo character but i hate Igbos is an evil statement before ur creator. In my family hausas are there, yorubas are there too. I have also live in all regions of the country and have friends from all regions of the country. Guard ur heart and ur tongue

So my advice for igbo to heavily invest home amounts to hate?
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

May Ogun the god of iron malleate those leprous fingers of yours, if you can't state what Yorubas have done to bring civil war on you, it was on record that we wanted secession clause in the constitution, it's also on record we granted Midwestern region autonomy.

If you don't tell us want Yorubas did wrong, that hot blood of yours will be spilled on the streets and corners Of nairaland.
Jesu this is upper cut from yaba right. I thought its only igbos that deserve all this, hahahahaha
t
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

ofcourse i have nothing to say...i am a minority group in una own words.....all 3 of you are good for nothings...agbayas..!!!!

No, you should contribute as a Nigerian. What you should not do is threaten everybody on the thread.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok then, it has been nice having you here. Kindly take your leave if you can't take something from my advice for the Igbos.

You've got nerves poor man. But I promised you Indomie, the hungry man size. Let me stay sir.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by zionmde: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So my advice for igbo to heavily invest home amounts to hate?
I read ur comments on NL. and u wont want me to post some here. as for wat u wrote am too pissed off to read it having read all that i read here about how u guys cheered killing of innocent people.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

You've got nerves poor man. But I promised you Indomie, the hungry man size. Let me stay sir.

Just leave abeg. I cannot shout.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
zionmde:

I read ur comments on NL. and u wont want me to post some here. as for wat u wrote am too pissed off to read it having read all that i read here about how u guys cheered killing of innocent people.

The Yorubas didn't cheer the military to commit unjustified murder in the east. Majority remained neutral but some of us spoke up against the disproportionate reaction to ipob's provocations.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

If you don't tell us want Yorubas did wrong, that hot blood of yours will be spilled on the streets and corners of nairaland.

come and spill it...you are not better than the igbos or hausas....you like causing trouble too....

owambe idiotttss.... angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by tsdarkside(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

No, you should contribute as a Nigerian. What you should not do is threaten everybody on the thread.

am not threatning anybody....

am just saying all 3 of you are good for nothings....!!! angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by 989900: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Develop the east and every other tribe would come bowing at your feet.

Same message I had for Tinubu when they were cutting his wings: " go back and make Lagos great . . . and they will come worship you".

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

It won't be well with you if you don't bash Yorubas today.

Alcatraz005 see what you've caused?
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
989900:
Develop the east and every other tribe would come bowing at your feet.

Same I message I had for Tinubu when they were cutting his wings: " go back and make Lagos great . . . and they will come worship you".

They have the capacity. They just need unity of purpose and determination.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by deomelo: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Even though I have made jest of and hated the Igbos, I really feel sorry for what they have been through. With the proscription of Ipob by Nigeria and the killings in Abia, it is clear the igbo have been defeated a second time. This is a very dangerous trend as it means the Igbos have been conquered once more.

The solution for the igbo now is to forget about money ( this is very important) and go back in droves to the east and demand good governance from the very same leaders who have sided with your enemies after the igbo people were disgraced. In essence, igbos must go back to the east and develop the place. It is disgraceful that a major ethnic group has made it a practice to flee their homeland in droves to other parts of Nigeria just to survive. It is baffling and there must be a cause for this anomaly. If this is not done, igbos would continue to be 2nd class citizens in Nigeria.

Nobody would respect a leeching ethnic group in Nigeria (as most Nigerians don't have respect for the igbo). I used to make fun of the Igbo but I now pity them as they seem to have been trounced all round. Another point is that the igbo should please drop empty pride and acknowledge that they have a problem that has to be fixed. Nothing can be achieved if the "think home" movement fails.

I am surprised that I now pity a tribe I love to hate. cry

There is no other solution. Selah.

This is where you get it wrong even though this is what normal people do.

1. Ibo people by nature are less concerned about poor leadership and lack of development in their towns and villages since their collective mentality dictates that negative happenings in their own immediate environment is to always blame people outside their borders.

2. Their leaders know how to capitalize on their people's hatred and disaffection for other Nigerians by pointing fingers and telling them that other people are responsible for lack of development in their states when in fact their leaders are responsible for them at the local level and their leaders at the national level are responsible for lack of federal projects in their states.

3. The average Ibo especially here on NL know more about Osun state/Aregbeshola than they know about their own state, even the way they focus so much on Osun state and Aregbeshola, you'd think Aregbeshola is their governor, but sadly for them, Aregbe delivered more in Osun state than their own 5 governors combined.

4. They want to know what is going on in Oyo state, Osun state, Kaduna and also what they are doing with their money, but never interested in what their own states and what their own leaders are doing with their own taxes and allocations.

5. When you hate other people and spend more time worrying about other people than you spend on yourself, you can not figure out what's wrong with you or do whatever that's necessary to help yourself.

6. The average Ibo folks are content with their usual warped, delusional and irrational understanding that they own everything in other parts of Nigeria so they don't have to worry about their own dead and unproductive towns and villages.

Honestly speaking, they need societal and communal re-orientation, they need mental re-programming per how to co-exist and deal with other Nigerians and also how to demand better from their so far vision-less and incompetent leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by FTrebirth(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don't mind zionmade, he is taking issues personal. You seem reasonable and cool headed. Keep it up.
that's how i roll, bro. why should i antagonize yorubas online when my childhood best friend is yoruba (doyin)? we grew up in the same compound and went our different ways later on, but we still meet up occasionally and ball together. to let you how tight we are, this guy came all the way from lagos to attend my grandma's burial in rivers state.

ps. i'm ikwerre from rivers state and my mom is from imo...so i still consider myself igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
deomelo:

This is where you get it wrong even though this is what normal people do.

1. Ibo people by nature are less concerned about poor leadership and lack of development in their towns and villages since their collective mentality dictates that negative happening in their own immediate environment is to always blame people outside their borders.

2. Their leaders know how to capitalize on their people's hatred and disaffection for other Nigerians by pointing fingers and telling them that other people are responsible for lack of development in their states when in fact their leaders are responsible for them at the local levewl and their leaders at the national level are responsible for lack of federal projects in their states.

3. The average Ibo especially here on NL know more about Osun state/Aregbeshola than they know about their own state, even the way they focus so much on Osun state and Aregbeshola, you'd think Aregbeshola is their governor, but sadly for them, Aregbe delivered more in Osun state than their own 5 governors combined.

4. They want to know what is going on in Oyo state, Osun state, Kaduna and also what they are doing with their money, but never interested in what their own states are doing with their own taxes and allocations.

5. When you hate other people and spend more time worrying about other people than on yourself, you can not figure out what's wrong with you or do whatever that's necessary to help yourself.

6. The average Ibo folks are content with their usual warped, delusional and irrational understanding that they own everything in other parts of Nigeria so they don't have to worry about their own dead and unproductive towns and villages.

Honestly speaking, they need societal and communal re-orientation, they need mental re-programming per how to co-exist and deal with other Nigerians and also how to demand better from their so far vision-less and incompetent leaders.

Yet another well delivered lecture from deomelo. May your rivers of wisdom never run dry. I am grateful. Ose gan ni.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
FTrebirth:
that's how i roll, bro. why should i antagonize yorubas online when my childhood best friend is yoruba (doyin)? we grew up in the same compound and went our different ways later on, but we still meet up occasionally and ball together. to let you how tight we are, this guy came all the way from lagos to attended my grandma's burial in rivers state.

ps. i'm ikwerre from rivers state and my mom is from imo...so i still consider myself igbo.

Nice one bro. I like reasonable guys like you.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Marcelo290(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
See this fool, is Yoruba land more developed than the East? that we have several others outside doesn't mean the whole east is vacant and no development is ongoing therein, have you stepped your leg in igbo land or you base your analysis on what your brothers in Osogbo tell you? How do you people survive with such level of intelligence? nawa o
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Marcelo290:
See this fool, is Yoruba land more developed than the East? that we have several others outside doesn't mean the whole east is vacant and no development is ongoing therein, have you stepped your leg in igbo land or you base your analysis on what your brothers in Osogbo tell you? How do you people survive with such level of intelligence? nawa o

You could have said this in a nicer way without insults. I get your message though.
Re: Igbos Need To Develop The East. by Marcelo290(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You could have said this in a nicer way without insults. I get your message though.
The pictures you painted of the East is very demeaning, that they should developed the East which means it wasn't developed hitherto. Although we are not where we are supposed to be, Apart from Lagos, no other place in the West would match the Eastern states in development, your brothers are also there in the east, but the difference is that they do mostly menial jobs like bricklaying etc and can't afford to buy and own properties in the East, so shove your pity to your ass, your brothers in the IDP camps deserve it more. Travel man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Should Place Our Pictures Side By Side With Atiku In Billboard–s’east Gov / This Particular Man Must Go Down With Magu / The Army Lied About Its Casualties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.