Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145718 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jolar101:
ICC and UN can now see the evidence of Buhari's war crimes against unarmed agitators.
..... And you think there is no evidence against the so call BSS

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by dvee2: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dilector don run? Operation EGWU EKE 2. The python dance.
Thought they said they will burn the zoo?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Okuda(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

And just like his business venture in the UK, he has failed again once in life.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

I guess people that fail in life attract each other.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House?but is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

you are a fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

See blabbing.... Kanu threatened to storm Abuja and bring Buhari’s head. Is that not assassination attempt?
I repeat. Blood thirsty.
All you want is that someone blood must be shed abi...its your opinion tho...Atleast.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
mavinc4u:

English professor correct yourself first before correcting someone else.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Kanu when NA paid him a visit…. I thought he was invincible grin grin

Savage! cheesy

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
lucky999:
Nigerian army is making Biafra to be strong but they don't know.
why will they come for innocent people that are not with any arms and they are bursting.
The more they come for Biafra the more Biafra are getting strong.
Those innocent souls that died did not die in vain.
Evil is Evil no matter what
Nigeria government are intimidating ipob but that can't solve the problem.
Only peace and Love can save Nigeria

Why dont you just go to Cownu's house and tell the Phyton all these stories.... instead of ranting online?
You are brave and Afonjas are Cowards, so its time to put your mouth where your money is.
grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.

Criminal ipod fraudster. No be only 20billion. Na trillion

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by searay(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just imagined how Nigerians are celebrating inhumanity on their fellow human. May be the IPOB leader Kanu or whatever is his name was right to call Nigeria a Zoo. Infact I will call Nigeria a Wildlife Reserve

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
stanliwise:
I repeat. Blood thirsty.
All you want is that someone blood must be shed abi...its your opinion tho...Atleast.

Kanu also promised to kill OBJ, a former President and world figure! shocked shocked

This Cownu and blood-sharing sha.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Daboomb:

But Nnamdi Kanu said you are more than 2million ready to die to protect him?

How many soldiers do oyu expect to face 2million, well-trained Biafrat commandos?

Abeg free our Army o.

Even that dead Dog is braver than Nnamdi, at least it died for what it beleived-in. grin grin grin

not everyone who doesn't reason with you is/are ipob...... We all are human and should be treated as one. Everything is not all about tribalism
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedised:
this is unacceptable, no matter what, Nigeria army should have regards for human rights for once. We are not under military rule. How can you deploy hundreds of army just because of one man If such battalions of troops are deployed to sambisa forest, boko haram will be a thing of the past by now angry
Are you normal?
The one man said that he is in possession of missiles that will destroy Nigeria in 5minutes and that he will go to Abuja with his army and bring the head of Buhari for his people.
So we ought to send 2 soldiers to arrest such a powerful man?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
dvee2:
Dilector don run? Operation EGWU EKE 2. The python dance.
Thought they said they will burn the zoo?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
I never knew Nigerians could be this stupid by celebrating this kind of atrocity committed by the government. Anyways, it's obvious you guys deserve the kind of leaders you get. The unfortunate thing is that it is mostly those who can't afford 3 square meals a day or a decent life, that are applauding this level of barbaric act. Kudos to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
searay:
Just imagined how Nigerians are celebrating inhumanity on their fellow human. May be the IPOB leader Kanu or whatever is his name was right to call Nigeria a Zoo. Infact I will call Nigeria a Wildlife Reserve

What goes round, eventually came around!

When Cownu was 'celebrating inhumanity' against Nigerians, calling them Zoo animals, threatening them with burning to ashes, Anumpa like you did not bath an eyelid.

So, we are suppose to now cry that Nnamdi Kanu is dancing Egwu Eke, right?

You better shift go one side....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you see these dead bodies and you will have the feeling to curse Igbos and IPOB, then your Soul is that of a Sub-Human specimen an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
stanliwise:
I repeat. Blood thirsty.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by mokt(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dominiquez:
Why will the Army go after private property, even if Nnamdi Kanu is killed or jailed for life. It will not stop the agitation and hatred of the government in South East.

Even the people that were not supporting the agitation before are raising their voice against the injustice of Nigerian government to igbo.

No be 9Ja we dey?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.

See dis one grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by edupedia: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
BREAKING NEWS.

Nnamdi Kanu flees to Cotonu, begs Buhari for amnesty.

....hahaha!...old boy abeg no burst my belle!...no ki man o!....sometimes when u hia all these buffoons make useless noise u feel like like giving them a slap with the back of the hand...but thank God for security forces for reminding everyone that no buffoon,pig or cow is bigger than the state...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Daboomb: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedised:

not everyone who doesn't reason with you is/are ipob...... We all are human and should be treated as one. Everything is not all about tribalism

You may even be Afonja by parentage but your reasoning and mentality is completely IPOB and a terrorist! grin grin

Why did you not show this much sympathy when that Pig said he was going to behead our President and burn our country Nigeria?

Are you just a Hypocrite, closet IPOB?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Officialzoe: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
this too extra plz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
I pity those supporting this kind of reckless behavior from the NA, soon you will raise your voice over something that affects you (students, workers, unions, opposition party, etc) and you will be besieged, shot at and labeled a terrorist. This is beyond Kanu, this is dictatorship at its peak, the guns that tax payers bought was turned against the people.
The East will surely remember...

I'm for 1 Nigeria, 1 with equity and fairness to all of her citizens no matter who's 97%or who's 5%.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
This is an evidence that buhari is a useless dictator
Killing innocent people and terrorising the south east will not end the agitation for biafran referendum and restructuring the nation.....

Rather This barbaric act has won more Souls for the agitation

We have seen how a man who on a global stage said that those Regions who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him...
It wasn't just a gaffe
Buhari meant every word of it and he is fulfilling them right in our eyes....
There is nothing to justify such hatred from a president

We shall never forget
We shall never be deterred from pursuing equity and justice

you people keep shout marginalization as if buhari is showering on the hausas n yorubas ,,, what previleges am i enjoyin as an afonja or an aboki is enjoyin that the igbos are denied of.
what as a yoruba man as president brought me nd sw @large ,,we av a yoruba man as VP wat as that done to my account/life .
northerners avin all the political post wat transformation as it brought upon the north,,they av d highest numba of Idp camps ,,not to mention high populace of beggars.
its a stupid move nd an act of selfishness amidst all the suffering nigerians go thru everyday for a tribe to single themselves out nd cry marginalisation .
all they care about is themselves ,,"our son' "our brother" i wonder if tribalism is not an understatement.
make kanu tell us one previlege any nigerian is enjoyin today that he as bin denied ,,without violation.
our afonja/ hausa get investment or properties for east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
That car licence still bear Nigeria flag and even a state from South West... Yeye dey smell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Okuda(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
I can guarantee that buhari would not see a second term in office. This is fact! IF anyhting happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would go into war. This is fact! I would personally put my life savings in supporting IPOB in that war. This is Fact! I would be a fighter in that war. THIS IS FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
So this the dirty place Kanu they live collecting biafra contributions for his U.K. Home.Igbos in Easteen Nigeria are so gollible comparing Kanu a dropout to activist like Mandela sime1 with no plan ojukwu with proper plan still loose talkless of Kanu a bloody scam civilian.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Daboomb:

You may even be Afonja by parentage but your reasoning and mentality is completely IPOB and a terrorist! grin grin

Why did you not show this much sympathy when that Pig said he was going to behead our President and burn our country Nigeria?

Are you just a Hypocrite, closet IPOB?

I have little or no time to argue with you.... but karma is a bitch. Do not laugh or mock others because evil befall them no matter what, is a small word. Goodnight

Meanwhile I have always been against biafra before you call me IPOB.
https://www.nairaland.com/2745488/tribalism-biafria-worst-than-nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

And just like his business venture in the UK, he has failed once again in life.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

I guess people that fail in life attract each other.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House?but is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by RonJeremy: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria Army the most useless force in the world. Even killed a dog to show how desperate they are.......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okuda:
I can guarantee that buhari would not see a second term in office. This is fact! IF anyhting happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would go into war. This is fact! I would personally put my life savings in supporting IPOB in that war. This is Fact! I would be a fighter in that war. THIS IS FACT!
who suffered the last war if you like die like 3m people did last time life continue ojukwu live a good life after wasting people like you life then and non of his family was affected fool.Even God will won't be happy with you,build your state biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by ogibaba: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is beginning of the match. We need very good officials oooooo. #supportonenigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.