Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP (28263 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Kazim88: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
xoneakanni:
I tot d animal called Kanu will wait.

With all the resources... all the time... All the weapons... They ended killing killing innocent dog and unarmed protesters..

They could not arrest or assassinate Kanu...

He was sleeping.... when they came... they Coward terrrorist army could only make noise.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by omooba969(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
sicobamty2:
Now we know the tribe that produces cowards, From Ojukwu to Kanu.

Every fowl name they call others is what they turn out to be.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by henryobinna(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
LanreGH:
I dont support that. Anyone is free to protest.... Nigerians and lawlawless sha

Its also unfotunate many kids dont know the implication of this. It means you can't protest as a citizen when you are not confortable with the government.

So sad...
exactly, to think some supposed educated people are happy and cheering the government, police and army on is the real suprise.

This is gradually becoming a North Korean situation. The government dictates your every move/action. Too bad
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
The more I read from you ipob folks the more I realize you are unexposed underachievers and fools, you deserve Kanu, you play victim everywhere, yet Igbos are everywhere, I have seen a lot of tribes hail Donald Duke as a good governor and a potential presidential candidate, name one Igbo politician that deserves to be president,
A fool comes from the UK and convinces you everybody hates you and deserves to die, claims you and your father are living in a zoo, the same zoo his father built a palace from, blows hot air and brings destruction to his own fathers house since he doesn't have any of his own.
You even compare yourself to Apartheid South Africa, that is just ridiculous, I hope you won't transfer this victim mentality to your children, instead of fighting for real things and put the fear of the people in your representatives, you are fighting to rename a landmass that is already yours,
I have been quick to understand ipod doesn't mean all igbos,

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Roseey0(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Another avenue to collect bribe
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Busch:
most Hausa will be happy about this,
Some Igbo's would be mad about this,
other Igbos will be okay with this,
But Yoruba's??
yoruba will be like..... see them mumu people calling a country a zoo but still living nd doing business in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by henryobinna(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
jamjo:

I'll see how you will arrest millions of people.
They won't have issues, arresting. they should go ahead. I like as he said they'll prosecuted be jailed. Which court/judge would flagrantly go against the constitution especially in a stup..id thing as this..
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by toastedbread: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
that's how one five-oh stopped my guy for wearing a gucci cap.
They better know the difference.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Realists(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
ceaze dey worry the mumu police

I have never seen a Christian terrorist
I have not seen a pagan terrorist
I have never seen Buddhist, atheist, Hindu terrorist

we know the sect of peaceful people that re tagged terrorist
they want ipob to share the name terrorists with them
foolish lots grin

Nigerians kindly SEE IGNORANCE OF IPOB Members
The Lord Resistance Army In Uganda are Christians Terrorist Animal killing innocent people in the Name of JESUS. Google it pls LRA .

IPOB Terrorist are worse than Boko Haram, because IPOB terrorism is only about money thats why they indulge in Cocaine pushing, human trafficking, money ritualism, human skulll mining, prostitution , fake goods,419, fake drugs,

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by bal4real: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Buhari is back, thank God.

Nobody has time for Kanu and his childish games.
Hungerbad, is like Biafra gives u sleepless night. Anytime news abt Biafra, especially the one against Biafra is post here, u will b the 1st to comment. Guy no get high blood presure because of Biafra. As am seeing u, u r like 1 of them that will commit sucide if Biafra is restored. For the post on 'Charlie Boy's open letter to Buhari' i no even perceive u not to talk of commenting, because he wrote against nigeria govt. I hope say u dey sleep for night since all this Biafra issues started. No dey take drug for other people headache
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by autosavvy: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Anthony Ogbizi has warned that anybody found with Biafra emblem will be arrested and charged to court.

IGP . . .do the needful . . .extend the order to cover every state in Nigeria and less will be heard about this Mandela wanna-be and his blind followers !
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by nyxus(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
You fight an idea with another idea. There is always enough space in the heart of any true intellectual.

Force... Always barbaric!

Finally, I believe there is space for half a sun in the green and white.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Abzaha(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Our elder's say.

If ear not hear.
eye must see.

#onenigeria
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by snakebeat: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:

This Rita.

Don't know why i am starting to pay attentions to your write ups. We are not by chance related right?oya come lets talk about it.
Honestly the rita girl just they make sense
Her posts are on point & unbiased

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Ezigbonmadu: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Come and arrest me. I am in solidarity with the Pigs and Idiots.

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Rilwayne001: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPod touts are not having it easy grin grin
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Ezigbonmadu: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
jamjo:

I'll see how you will arrest millions of people.

You Ibos are cowards. Only one person will be arrested and the rest will run under their mama skirts.

We're still looking for Nnamdi Kanu. Handsome reward dey for the first person wey flush am out.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by snakebeat: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
LanreGH:
I dont support that. Anyone is free to protest.... Nigerians and lawlawless sha

Its also unfotunate many kids dont know the implication of this. It means you can't protest as a citizen when you are not confortable with the government.

So sad...
Terrorists uses various channels to commit attrocities
ASSU is on strike, did Buhari ban our mumu don do group?
Govt is not stopping anyone from protesting, but when your channel is being use for crime, it is in the best interest of people for govt to ban it.
Didn't u watched videos on this forum how ipob were searching buses for hausas?
U think if ASUU come out to protest tomorrow govt will stop them? No!
But ipob has become a threat with their recent activities
How can u recruit boys & name them BSS, who gave him d permission to do that?
Kanu violated so many laws even which the most democratic govt would not condone
Calling Nigeria a zoo is more than enough reason to jail Kanu
U think u can go to UK. US or Canada & call them zoo
Na the citizens go burn the person before govt act.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good for them, they should be taught a lesson.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Coolgent(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one PMB, a mere comisioner cant handle Kanu/terrorist

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by ibro2040: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
capatainrambo:

I have never seen a Christian terrorishave

foolish lots grin
Have you ever heard of LRA? The Lord's Resistance army? What of Ipob?
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by wealthlee(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
So person no fit wear gucci again nw
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by abimic(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is long overdue, it's disloyalty to have flaunted such, I've being wondering why they weren't all arrested since, nice move, it's not too late, no where is it done to flaunt a non existent country flag in a country with stern stance on secession, it amounts to treason for it's divisive in nature.... Charged them to court afterwards, imagine an officer lost his life because they were exercising restraint. If kanu doesn't value his people's life, then assist him to achieve that than waste your own life as an officer whose families depend on despite the close to little salary earned as a police officer of his rank.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by jokolly: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
snakebeat:

Terrorists uses various channels to commit attrocities
ASSU is on strike, did Buhari ban our mumu don do group?
Govt is not stopping anyone from protesting, but when your channel is being use for crime, it is in the best interest of people for govt to ban it.
Didn't u watched videos on this forum how ipob were searching buses for hausas?
U think if ASUU come out to protest tomorrow govt will stop them? No!
But ipob has become a threat with their recent activities
How can u recruit boys & name them BSS, who gave him d permission to do that?
Kanu violated so many laws even which the most democratic govt would not condone
Calling Nigeria a zoo is more than enough reason to jail Kanu
U think u can go to UK. US or Canada & call them zoo
Na the citizens go burn the person before govt act.
Don't mind pathetic blind followers, when their leaders was making the following threatening quotes, they didn't curb him; The worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest me. I will break the zoo into pieces. I am taking IPOB to Abuja on the 17th of next month for my court case. There will be 2 million people in Abuja. We take the battle to our enemies. You are under oath and by virtue of that oath you are under direct order from me, any day you hear I have been arrested, to burn down Nigeria to the ground,”

“I don’t care! Quote me verbatim. If I’m rearrested, this country will burn, I assure you.”

”From where that oil money they depend on, they can no longer have access to it. I assure them that. This is not empty threat.”

”You spoke about my security, but I’m telling you that I’m not living any more. What you are seeing is but an empty shell that is only seeking for Biafra.”

“Where we are is Biafra land. Aba is the spiritual capital of Biafra land. We started in Aba in 2015 at the Christ the King Catholic Cathedral. That day, heaven authenticated our move that IPOB would restore Biafra and that is what we have come to do.

“They shot and killed our members in many places in Biafra land when they were calling for my release. As our people rest in their graves, we will never rest until Biafra is restored. I don’t care what they say in Abuja or Lagos

He insisted that there would not be any election in Anambra State in November or any part of “Biafra Land” in 2019 unless there was a referendum which the group has been clamouring for.

He said “Where we are is Biafra land. Aba is the spiritual capital of Biafra land. We started in Aba in 2015 at the Christ the King Catholic Cathedral. That day, heaven authenticated our move that IPOB would restore Biafra and that is what we have come to do.

“They shot and killed our members in many places in Biafra land when they were calling for my release. As our people rest in their graves, we will never rest until Biafra is restored. I don’t care what they say in Abuja or Lagos.

“Some idiots who are not educated said they would arrest me and I ask them to come. I am in Biafra land. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive, then I will know that this is not IPOB. Tell them that is what I said.

“Some people talk about restructuring, are we restructuring Nigeria now? Are we practising fiscal federalism? What we want is Biafra.

“We are not slowing down and no man born of a woman can stop us. They thought we are joking and God gave us a simple message that no one can stop us. The movement to restore Biafra is unstoppable.”

Finally he said, “Don’t be afraid. The plans of our enemies are not going to be actualised. The enemies are planning, but we are formidable.”

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by benswagtt(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
obaloppelujo:
If I ever hear anybody say Hausa people are not wise ever again in this world me and that person will have a big misunderstanding! Hausa people are foolish but Sokoto is the seat of power in this Nigeria where Igbo people are the kings of wisdom. My dear, wisdom is knowing when to be foolish! Look at this present Nnamdi kanu and his Biafra problem! Soldiers were drafted into the east to try and curtail the excesses of the IPOB and some miscreants start looking for Hausa people in the east to start killing. The plan was for Hausas to start killing Igbo people living in the north in retaliation so that the world would see that Igbo people are being slaughtered and generally to send a message to the international community and play the pity card to help their narrative that the country needs to be divided! Now, usually Hausa people with their history of starting a killing at the slightest provocation would have done just that but no! They know exactly that doing that right now would be against Buahri's government and it would actually help nnamdi kanus case. So they actually mobilize their people against any violence and reprisal attacks and they actually held solidarity rallies in favour of igbos living in the north, dressed as Igbos, sang Igbo songs and said nice things about Igbos and generally sensitised their people that the IPOB miscreants who killed their brethren in the east is quite a different person from the Obinna that sells second hand jeans in sabon gari market! This is actually not weakness and foolishness but pure wisdom! Surely wisdom is knowing when to be foolish! God bless our Hausa brothers for helping to preserve the peace at this volatile period in time.
Wise Talk!
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by brightalo17: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigeria is losing woefully... You think we can do North Korea style...

The government is pilling up Human Rights violation upon their head....

Nigeria won't survive all this mess... and they have cross the red line... They can't retreat. .

So human rights will support flying a Biafran flag and Parading of BSS army in Nigeria? Or will Usa, Russia, Israel e.t.c allow such in there countries ? How many such case did your ineffective human rights won and punished countries for it before?

Stop deceiving yourself with your human rights trash because they're not as mumu and dumb as you think.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by pasol4real(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Antipob777:
Good move my able CP, Old issue an order for shot on sight on any pigs and idiots with the Biafra flag, hand band and caps including shirts and shoes.

We must eliminate all the pigs and idiots once and for all.

God bless Buhari
God bless the Army and police.
Thunder fire all pigs and idiots AKA Igbos and the albino hunch back and school drop out kanu
Better ppl dey talk this afonja poo sef dey talk
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
omooba969:

Every fowl name they call others is what they turn out to be.
abi.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nazareth10: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mr police officer, that one can never work
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by anigeorge379(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
The igbos think like goat
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by famzynet: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Biafra is in the minds of all south south and south east. You cannot quench the desire to be free. Freedom for all! Freedom from the shackles of the Hausa-Fulani. Freedom from the terrorist Buhari. Biafra cannot die. We refuse to be slaves to Nigeria.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by konoplyanka: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
capatainrambo:

I have never seen a Christian terrorist

foolish lots grin

just say you are ignorant. have you heard of KKK, LRA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.