Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP (28265 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Now we know the tribe that produces cowards, From Ojukwu to Kanu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by obaloppelujo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
If I ever hear anybody say Hausa people are not wise ever again in this world me and that person will have a big misunderstanding! Hausa people are foolish but Sokoto is the seat of power in this Nigeria where Igbo people are the kings of wisdom. My dear, wisdom is knowing when to be foolish! Look at this present Nnamdi kanu and his Biafra problem! Soldiers were drafted into the east to try and curtail the excesses of the IPOB and some miscreants start looking for Hausa people in the east to start killing. The plan was for Hausas to start killing Igbo people living in the north in retaliation so that the world would see that Igbo people are being slaughtered and generally to send a message to the international community and play the pity card to help their narrative that the country needs to be divided! Now, usually Hausa people with their history of starting a killing at the slightest provocation would have done just that but no! They know exactly that doing that right now would be against Buahri's government and it would actually help nnamdi kanus case. So they actually mobilize their people against any violence and reprisal attacks and they actually held solidarity rallies in favour of igbos living in the north, dressed as Igbos, sang Igbo songs and said nice things about Igbos and generally sensitised their people that the IPOB miscreants who killed their brethren in the east is quite a different person from the Obinna that sells second hand jeans in sabon gari market! This is actually not weakness and foolishness but pure wisdom! Surely wisdom is knowing when to be foolish! God bless our Hausa brothers for helping to preserve the peace at this volatile period in time.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by UduMgbo1: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

they are even wise than the three wise men.

they forgot that after the death of 2 million igbos, biafra still didn't come.

common sense should tell them that hate speech and violence is not the way to get it, but no they want to burn the zoo, but now the zoo is burning them.
[/s]
in your little brain you're happy
when the zoo starts dealing with you, you'll know that in their eyes there's no difference between one Nigeria igbo and Biafra igbo

my best friend who's a lieutenant in the army (military police) confirmed it
even his GOC calls him Ipob because he's igbo
you should have stayed that time you guys ran away you should have stayed and shout one nigyriya grin
let me see if they no go turn your fair color to red i mean the army

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by ritababe(f): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
in your little brain you're happy
when the zoo starts dealing with you, you'll know that in their eyes there's no difference between one Nigeria igbo and Biafra igbo

my best friend who's a lieutenant in the army (military police) confirmed it
even his GOC calls him Ipob because he's igbo
you should have stayed that time you guys ran away you should have stayed and shout one nigyriya grin
let me see if they no go turn your fair color to red i mean the army

tongue where is your leader? still under the bunker I guess

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by UduMgbo1: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

tongue where is your leader? still under the bunker I guess
[/s]
e pain am well well

nope rather just like armless and harmless individual he tabled his matter to the proper channels hope you read the news during the day abi zee world no gree you
meanwhile the terrorist and his bunch of useless rag tag arm wielding scumbags rapists called buharian army is busy displaying their terrorism which you're currently experiencing and trying to shift goal post due to shiver

may stray bullet never be your portion in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
A police officer died and you are speaking English? You better kill 100 ipob members for each officer the kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by HiddenShadow: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
They insult Biafrans but are the first to oppose the secession of Biafrans

Pastors in Nigeria need to conduct a massive deliverance for Nigerians like this

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by patval(f): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
hotspec:
Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Anthony Ogbizi has warned that anybody found with Biafra emblem will be arrested and charged to court. Ogbizi who stated this while parading 7 suspected members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, explained that with the proscription of the group by the South East governors, it has becomes illegal for anyone to operate under IPOB or adorn Biafra emblems. He lamented that one of the injured officers, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP, serving at the Ariaria Police Station has died out of the injuries he sustained during the attack.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/anybody-found-biafra-flag-ll-arrested-abia-cp/
mtcheww, trying to sound correct while spewing trash.
Am sure Biafran flag is hoisted outside his office

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by suremanpatriot: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2017
We forewarned this boys to stop following a loofer who is giving them peanuts and misguiding them. Now tht they hav committed acts of terror they are all in deep shitt.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by simultaneousboi(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2017
ok na
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by lyntiffany(f): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
ceaze dey worry the mumu police

I have never seen a Christian terrorist
I have not seen a pagan terrorist
I have never seen Buddhist, atheist, Hindu terrorist

we know the sect of peaceful people that re tagged terrorist
they want ipob to share the name terrorists with them
foolish lots grin
Exactly my thoughts too. I was discussing with our gate man the other day and i asked him Isa why do your brother ( buhari ) choose to be killing my people where as my family is good to him and i know many other igbos that treat there hausa security men as same. He answered by saying " is not as if he buhari is killing our people but is just that what happened to them the northerners when good luck was on seat is what is happening to the igbos.
Then it dawned on me that this is just a mere retaliation.

From the video that went viral online you can deduce the voices of the military men harassing those boys that they are core northern fulanis who felt ihejirika killed their people because he was then chief of army staff.

Secondly beign that the southeastern state have enjoyed peace harmony and progress buhari in other hand does not want it to continue without us feeling half of the wreckage caused by their brothers by bringing chaos and distorting the peace and tranquillity we have been enjoying for some time now.
All i see in this act of his is a man filled with diabolic, treacherous, venomous spirit of retaliation.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by malware: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
ceaze dey worry the mumu police

I have never seen a Christian terrorist
I have not seen a pagan terrorist
I have never seen Buddhist, atheist, Hindu terrorist

we know the sect of peaceful people that re tagged terrorist
they want ipob to share the name terrorists with them
foolish lots grin

Then go and check the meaning of the word terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by malware: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigeria is losing woefully... You think we can do North Korea style...

The government is pilling up Human Rights violation upon their head....

Nigeria won't survive all this mess... and they have cross the red line... They can't retreat. .

Rely on the silly Human Right and get killed cheesy
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by capatainrambo: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

Then go and check the meaning of the word terrorist.
lol
when I know they all scream alahu akbar
a terrorist that those not scream alahu akbar is that one terrorist? grin
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by ITbomb(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2017
By which law
This is anarchy

So someone can stay somewhere and make a law for the police to execute without passing through the lawmakers
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by malware: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
lol

when I know they all scream alahu akbar

a terrorist that those not scream alahu akbar is that one terrorist? grin

Blabbing as expected. Define the word terrorist or keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Jumbus31(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

common sense should tell them that hate speech and violence is not the way to get it, but no they want to burn the zoo, but now the zoo is burning them.
Lol.. zoo. The they supported him with his stupid utterances still irked me to be honest
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Jumbus31(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I told them,you cannot fight federal government is too big,now the Nnamdi that want to die for Biafra,the idiot is in hiding.

What a coward, fr mbaka said he should come and lead the violence against the fg as a leader for that is what leaders do.
His blind followers will still insult you if you tell them the truth
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2017
This is what happens when you act based on emotions and not brain.

Now they are about to crush their potopoto dream for another decades. When another round of deluded goats will start over again.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by fratermathy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
A message to all IPOBians dragging SSners into their war.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kill them all grin grin
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Even d city head has BIAFRA

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by HungerBAD: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

This Rita.

Don't know why i am starting to pay attentions to your write ups. We are not by chance related right?oya come lets talk about it.

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by LanreGH(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
I dont support that. Anyone is free to protest.... Nigerians and lawlawless sha

Its also unfotunate many kids dont know the implication of this. It means you can't protest as a citizen when you are not confortable with the government.

So sad...
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by enemyofprogress: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

don't dem. I tolded freecocoa that ipob is dead but she refused to believe me
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Bizibi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is a bad day fr em......can't just imagine the shame

1 Like

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by mrSerious(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheCabal02:

IPOB right now.

grin grin grin

"Oya eat this grass and enjoy it."
Toh funny.
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Larryton(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
The rise and fall of ipob

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Ihutomi: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
So those people that married with biafra flag Wat will happen to their marriage certificate, lol
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Holar1993: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
What a show by A P C this the reason buhari we always have my vote come 2019 we need president with action not.......that we share our oil block lol foolish set of IPOB in fact kill then not only arrest then, why is their ring leader running habi the guy don traveled go Russian to get some weapons lolz
Re: Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
deepwater:
Now you are wrong
Arrest nwazurike the massob leader first
uwazurike get sense pass kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.