Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. (3871 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Ehinjuola: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello NLders,

This brother of mine need an advice

Let me just hit the nail on head.

There's this lady that we've been dating for 4 years now in which we had a misunderstanding which leads to our break up for good one year but for some reasons and prophecies we reconciled.

The issue on ground now is that, the lady in question told me after we settled the issue that, there's this guy she's dating before the reconciliation and he was the one that established for her and before she can fully reconcile with me or rather leave the guy (seems the guy is a yahoo boy with a proof though) it will be until December time cause she still need to collect something from the guy before she can finally break up with him cause her fund has not yet fully paid for the business (As I'm typing this now, she's living with the guy base on accommodation issue cause they're in the same location) and she claims she really loves me though I'm not financially buoyant to say but I thank God I'm not begging and I can still fend for my needs + God bless me with handsomeness.

Is not as if i'm SIMPing neither do I not have a choice but my concern is everywhere I go for divine intervention this vision about this lady will always surface out, how she being the one meant for me if I want to have a happy family and good home in future in which everywhere she goes too the same prophecy will also comes out for her.
Even during the time we are still quarrelling my mum told me a derange man walk up to her and say the same thing about us (the girl and I) and I'm ready to settle down next year and she knows all this.

Plz help a brother and I'm confuse and depressed in fact I am not concentrating on my job again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by ahnie: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Once de'bed by ex,always de'bed by ex.pls remind me of okafor's law again?

Premium tears loading.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Anigreat: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
shocked

You'll be so føolish to take such girl serious in your life.

Please and please if there's anyway you can let the guy she's currently living with knows what the foolish hoe of the girl have in mind for him with evidence, please do it Asap.

Both of you can then use the fóolish hoe and dump her while she looses from both side without collecting a dime from the guy.

Please guy if you can do this, do it , be your brother's keeper, let the brother's code resurrect in you, remember the wickedness she has for the guy, and the temerity she had to even opened her rotten mouth to say all these to you, so she doesn't regard you at all.

Make friend with the guy she stays with, and both of you should work hand in hand to Bleep her miserable life up. Please don't be a simp.

25 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
May I not come across a sissy man like you in my life. Someone under another man’s roof is what you are still calling girlfriend abi fiancee all in the name of fake prophecy, the lady have successfully put you inside bottle.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by ahnie: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
May I not come across a sissy man like you in my life
He's not a sissy Rozzay,he's just a very SIMPle somebody who loves eating REMNANTS with satisfying smiles gracing his oilly face.

I hope her **Akpa-NWA***is still intact?

I hate lazy peeps.if she gets a job to raise the house rent would the heavens shake?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Calibrator: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abeg, Who get Original Oraimo cord?

I want to test something cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
ahnie:

He's not a sissy Rozzay,he's just a very SIMPle somebody who loves eating remnants.
This one is too much abeg. He’s even very ok with it base on some wack prophecies
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Calibrator:
Abeg, Who get Original Oraimo cord?

I want to test something cheesy
I support, make una beat am well well.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Calibrator: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
I am not in support of beating him.... I need the Oraimo cord for wiping not beating.... There is a difference between the two cheesy
Rozross:
I support, make una beat am well well.

15 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by ahnie: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
This one is too much abeg. He’s even very ok with it base on some wack prophecies

He's even emphasizing on his fine boy looks?
Who fineness help?
Fineness that cannot afford one wrap of akpu is that one fineness?

I m not capping this fineness grin
Agbado fineness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Mikespecialone(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
E be like when God give chicken voice to talk , U need to see righteousman for serious counseling
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by advanceDNA: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
May I not come across a sissy man like you in my life. Someone under another man’s roof is what you are still calling girlfriend abi fiancee all in the name of fake prophecy, the lady have successfully put you inside bottle.

Who hack your account today?? grin first time you looked at an issue from a normal, non-feminisr, unbaised perspective .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Jflex07(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Only in Africa do we hear hogwash!
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by advanceDNA: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders,

There's this lady that we've been dating for 4 years now in which we had a misunderstanding which leads to our break up for good one year but for some reasons and prophecies we reconciled.

The issue on ground now is that, the lady in question told me after we settled the issue that, there's this guy she's dating before the reconciliation and he was the one that established for her and before she can fully reconcile with me or rather leave the guy (seems the guy is a yahoo boy with a proof though) it will be until December time cause she still need to collect something from the guy before she can finally break up with him cause her fund has not yet fully paid for the business (As I'm typing this now, she's living with the guy base on accommodation issue cause they're in the same location) and she claims she really loves me though I'm not financially buoyant to say but I thank God I'm not begging and I can still fend for my needs + God bless me with handsomeness.

Is not as if i'm SIMPing neither do I not have a choice but my concern is everywhere I go for divine intervention this vision about this lady will always surface out, how she being the one meant for me if I want to have a happy family and good home in future in which everywhere she goes too the same prophecy will also comes out for her.
Even during the time we are still quarrelling my mum told me a derange man walk up to her and say the same thing about us (the girl and I) and I'm ready to settle down next year and she knows all this.

Plz help a brother and I'm confuse and depressed in fact I am not concentrating on my job again.

Oh God....see human being that Jesus die for

See...your babe is not confused....
na you dey confused

Cele people ..why una be like this...??
Guy....find better girlfriend go front and get working..double your hustle.....your destiny and success is not tied to any woman.....

U no even get shame....girl wey yahoo boy don use jazz straff tire na hin you dey wait for like saviour of yoir destiny..........she even dey manipulate you by collecting approval to live with another man while you dey wait for anothing.....

as in... are alright?? Im not insulting you...just asking you to check if everything is okay..cos e be like the girl don knack you confirm jazzz.. .because this is not the thinking of a normal man....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Jflex07(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Only in Africa do we hear such hogwash!
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Kkzy90(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders,

Is her name Hope?
Is she from akwaibom?
Cos I know one stupid girl playing this prank on one nice nigga wey be yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Chris2863(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Op, just pray for sense. That’s all I have for now

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Ikennaford: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
So op is not thinking about a niqqa banging his future whatever, The op is not well joor
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by advanceDNA: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ikennaford:
So op is not thinking about a niqqa banging his future whatever, The op is not well joor

U dont know all this cele people.??
.if them tell them say one grandmama luck go help their life and make them reach...they will marry that grandmama by all means

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by omotoshodontee1: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Imagine ur future wife being bleeped in all hoes by one drug Lord...wetin this OP need nah sense...
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by kalu081(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin grin
I remember one of my female friend that time we still small I been like this girl but she been dey busy dey dispose her kpekus dey tell me story, I no talk because I know say what goes around comes around. As I just graduate come back babe holla me thinking of the love vibes hmm as she just view my status for one week on WhatsApp no body tell am say this one don swallow redpill. Till date every Friday na reserved day for me, this day no story na banging, choking anyhow e hungry me infact she know say I get babe o but she just be LovePeddler and na so she want make them treat her, girl wey no dey allow me pull out

So guy go wash your head for river, no break up with her o, just dey enjoy her punna dey prepare your life once u are ready move on

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Mercury12(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gibberish.
You are the suppose brother in question. Y'all should stop hiding under my friend this or my brother, cousin that.
BTW how do you want marriage when you claimed you not financially buoyant? ? If at all you care about your sanity and peace of mind you won't dare expect these modern ladies to suffer with you. She will nag your pathetic life to the rooftop. . .

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by shege45: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ehinjuola:
Hello NLders,

person dey bang ur wife and u know but u dey use prophecy cover am. Lol, uncle u never know wetin dey sup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by imagrg(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
People marry prostitutes sef.

Continue joor. Nor mind these redpillers.

Go ahead and propose to her now, then after Yahoo Boy don scatter her yash or probably use her destiny too, collect the leftover and update her yash.

Then marry am.

Import sense from China oh because your original one don cast!

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by BigYash: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anywhere you go rubbish. Something dey wrong with you wallahi. Person wen yahoo boy dey use her star shine,come still use sex enhancement drugs Bleep like say na blue film ,dem dey act ,na em you dey put mind. You no wetin e mean for girl to dey live with boy for hux.. Everyday kpashing things. Please be wise,and stop those prophecy rubbish.. It has ruin many men. That girl doesn't love you. She knows yahoo boys comes and go.. So,she is keeping you as backup plan. Tomorrow she will challenge you that you are not man enough,for not being able to set up business for her. Which the yahoo boy did .. So you go get problem o.
You be like introvert,as I dey see your comment ..
Guy go out find more babes,have the mindset of abundance, and don't let any werey bitch fool you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Streett: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Those prophecies & visions naim be the ingredients to Your future Premium Tears ….
..Omo You gan gan confuse o
Right now You be HOD for Simping affairs.

Leave Prophecy.. Abegg Use Your Head Guy !!!
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Oberhiri141(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
This your brain, na jedi jedi just full inside. At this your age you still dey believe in prophecies
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by pointblank247(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omo you don't need advice, you just need deliverance.
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Michelle55: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
May we not birth SIMPle men like who would end up disgracing us in the future.. I don't understand this generation of boys at all.

If the yahoo boy chop everything finish, wetin you wan cum marry las las? All this people believing every word a mere mortal like you say all in the name of prophecy and vision, I pity una. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by alphaNomega: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
This man is not serious.
Re: Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ehinjuola:
I am afraid the one who is confused here is not the woman but you. You need to decide what exactly it is you want for yourself. If you want to believe the so-called "divine intervention" readings you continue to pay heed to, then stop complaining - just shut up , accept what you have been told, sit back and wait for her to break up in December so she can then be with you. Simple! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Being Overweight Affecting Your Love Life? / Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do / Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.