Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (90089 Views)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by rugged7(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Which line

MhizzAJ:
Why is she ranting...She went to visit a man that is not her relative on a rainy day, so what was she expecting? I guess she was expecting the man to have a decent conversation with her cheesy If she can enjoy spending time with d man..she should also enjoy having sex with him.

She's a learner.

So she doesn't know that most men would jump into bed with their female friends at the slightest opportunity...
She doesn't know that friendship with the opposite sex has the potential to develop into something more or she thinks it's easy to have a platonic Male/female friendship.

Some men self should know when not to cross the line.
I don't understand this kind of attitude.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Hyinkar97(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
jammy1993:
Eré e kí ni ajá n bá ekùn se?
Ka wole ka sere...Soki sonbolo
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by imustsaymymindo: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who else would you have sex with if not a friend? I no just understand this life anymore.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Babysho(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:
The same way a girl was begging me to be her bestie!

I'm gonna straff you.. simple!

I told her! She backed off immediately cheesy

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen

OMG i thought my friend and I were in our own world o! So we plenty?! I use to be too kind to girls that they all decided to put me in friend zone even when they wear G String to my house they still say they came just to talk. Haba!

Now that I started talking dirty to them on the phone telling them their nipppples make me hoorrny...since then many girls want to do me o!

The Niggah didn't play his cards well so she played her own Friendzone card with check up! lol I'm sure has spent a lot on her...

6 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by kolaaderin: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2017
eyeview:
Sometimes, its this girls that lead the man on.
About ten years ago, i had a female friend. I never saw her as a girl friend. She was a football fan,so on weekends, she will stop by my house for us to watch matches. I even saw her more as a guy than a girl. If her team gets beaten,i will call her to laugh her into scorn. Nothing emotional.
Then she started demanding things girls would demand of their boyfriend. For eg, she would nag of how i wont take her to eat shawarma or isi ewu etc. How i have never bought her an expensive gift nor paid for her hair do. Some i obliged,some i didnt.
After a while, i thought she had believed that she was in a romantic relationship with me, so to find out i decided to make a move on her and see her reaction. She started behaving like the lady in this story. Started telling me how we are friends and not in a relationship. I became confused because if we arent doing boyfriend and girlfriend, why putting me under the pressure you ought to reserve for your boyfriend.
I was relieved because i didnt want anything relationship with her.
I can bet you that this girl here was behind the guy's reaction. They like eating their cake and having it

Here is a probable second side if her story. She wanna eat all cakes and still have all in her sacks without sex
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Deucalion(m): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen
Oh wise one.....teach me ur ways ��

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Very silly girl, u mean u denied him the pussy just like that? U r a very wicked girl

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Tukor32: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2017
please tell me what is the reason to have a friend is it not to help in times of need...why is this one complaining again

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Jkvivi2020: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2017
oloshos everywhere. ur dress alone an makeup shows you are wayward. if u are ready to demand from a man be ready to pay him in kind.you demand heaven an earth from guys as if na your papa.even papa no go do waiting you they demand.that is d simple truth.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by mcnuel001(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2017
0luwajuwon:
A Nigerian Lady identified as Gbemi, with the handle: @Gbemsssss has taken to Twitter to narrate her ordeal, with a man she considered her friend, who just wanted to have sex with her.

Read Below;

More below;

See what he sent to her on Whatsapp below, after sending her out;

CC; Lalasticlala

SEE MORE @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/lady-gets-her-male-friend-beaten-up-for.html
hmmmmm, she wake up, enter baff room, wear her pant and bra and every other gadget wey ladies dey wear, enter bus abi uber reax him and u carry d business card take join body, and action time reax u come deny am him right cos am too sure he wud av sent u tfare in the first place, my sis repent
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by RillJ(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2017
May Idemudia forgive you sir.

Rapmoney:
Typical example of a foolish girl!!! What's so strange if he actually made some moves? As if you haven't tasted 'the thing' before. How come you didn't go on twitter to drop posts after all the past sexual escapades you must have had?

May the huge old wrinkled balls of Idemudia fall on her!!! angry
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by crestrader(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
So you want to have sex with an enemy?

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by monex(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Blueberrie:

Is self-control soo terribly hard?

at least 100 times harder than it is for the average female. but of course there are exceptions. you have females with hypersexualism and males with hyposexualism. Another challenge for males i being moved heavily by sight rather than sound or touch. it makes it more complicated.

refering to OP's posts and some comments from ladies who are disgusted. such encounters (when a "friend" asks for sex) typically occur when the relationship has not been defined. if it is clear to both parties that this is a platonic friendship then the lady should easily feel disgusted and hurt. For some guys (even for ladies), friendship might just be the first step to an intimate relationship. You need to note that the guy didnt attempt to rape etc. he asked for sex and she said no.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by monex(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If they ask you for material things and you refuse, will they force you? Do ladies force you men to spend??!! Let's b matured and reasonable in this argument pls

that's the same way this guy asked for sex, she refused and he didnt force her

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by monex(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
From the comments on here, one could tell how the average Nigerian guy's mind works. It's always;
Sex! sex!! And sex!!!. They don't know there're boundaries not to cross. I pity girls of this generation who're not wise. No wonder most of you act like "dogs" at the sight of women.

The girl should be blamed for rejecting his offer but the fool should be praised for trying to sleep with a girl he doesn't have a relationship with.

yes guys think sex sex sex

trying to have sex with a girl he doesnt have a relationship with is a moral wrong. it is still not against the law yet.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2017
bignoisemaker:
so, makydebbie was right afterall
Bro they no go hear. grin
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by monex(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2017
micynute94:

Why should you ask in the first place or make subtle suggestions ?
There's a difference between needing an assistance financial wise or for something you can't do due to lack of knowledge AND trying to use feminine charms and wails to trick a guy to do things expected of your boyfriend or parents and u expect the guy not to want more.

Though you are right in a way. It's d guys that should be blamed. We need to stop this "women are weak, we need to protect and provide for them" mentality. If you know you can't give a lady any form of assistance without expecting anything in return, then don't..

Don't overstretch yourself trying to be your crush or lady "Knight in the shining armor" kinda person. You will end up being frustrated.

The rule of thumb is this; anything you can't do for your male padis, your very close ones, then don't do it for any lady that ain't ur sister, gf or family except you sort of have a connection that's deep and have no romance attachment.

There is a thin line between being nice and simply being foolosh. #Apa Omo.

Another rule of thumb is this; Any lady u can't run to for advice, financial assistance when you need it, emotional support or someone that makes you genuinely happy just been with you WITHOUT ANY FORM OF ROMANCE OR THOUGHT OF IT. Simply don't overstretch yourself for that lady.

It's not worth it.

this happens when the relationship is defined. you guys become real besties offering each other support without any inkling of romance.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Djbond(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:

omo this one na bahd guy o.. Lol.. No dulling
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Elenurazorr:
pm me

I just did can u hack Facebook too
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by famayoe: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2017
�i laugh in Chinese way, the thunder wet go fire you still dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Born2conquer: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Babysho:

OMG i thought my friend and I were in our own world o! So we plenty?! I use to be too kind to girls that they all decided to put me in friend zone even when they wear G String to my house they still say they came just to talk. Haba!

Now that I started talking dirty to them on the phone telling them their nipppples make me hoorrny...since then many girls want to do me o!

The Niggah didn't play his cards well so she played her own Friendzone card with check up! lol I'm sure has spent a lot on her...

Na good guys dey carry last o!

I am a good guy when it comes to Business with ladies or any other non -relatuonship stuffs.

But the moment there is nothing business between us..we can't be close ..I hardly reply message set!

But once I replied ...Na dirty chat o

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Born2conquer: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Neenie:

Bad guy! Lol......Can you please be my bestie too? grin
Lol. If you mean it !

You will surely love my presence...Sex apart though

I know how to keep Chats lively..

If you're really a Female

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Rozaytee: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thats NIGERIAN MEN for u...dey dont know d difference between just wanna be friends and wanna be in a relationship
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by smathmike(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm so irritated, the way they treat women on this nairaland is very irritating, I don't know the real story but based on what the girl narrated I'm struggling to see where she did anything wrong so I wonder why she is being insulted.

It's very annoying, nairaland posters treatment of women is so disgusting.
I get u...frm wat I read,,,I can't really say for sure cos I want dere buh d guy didn't commit a crime to ask for sex nd neida did d gurl for saying no
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
Only foolish girls would take a guy as just a friend and never expect something to go wrong...even the ladies you call friends, ask for sex too.
Lol funny enough dahs d best kinda sex. You come we hv sex and we still remain just friends. No strings attached
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:

Me I've never seen a girl who has come to my house n left untouched,except my sisters.
My nigga

4 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:

Me I've never seen a girl who has come to my house n left untouched,except my sisters.
Ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by PDPGuy: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
humilitypays:
‎The simple truth is, Nigerian ladies are very selfish and stingy!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

Of course, I'm not gonna ask for sex from a woman who ain't my girlfriend/fiancée/wife, so my casual female friends are just that...casual friends.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

Guys wake up o, the same girl u have been helping financially, academically, career-wise, business-wise, spiritually for free in the name of "she is my friend" and she gives u nothing in return is busy offering free sex and more to one inconsequential guy that's doing nothing for her at all! In fact, the guy she sleeps with and cooks for and cleans his house and wash his clothes does nothing for her at all....he even beats her join, so Naija guys wake up!

Don't do anything free for any girl in the name of ordinary friend....if u have plenty money to give out, give your sisters, your cousins, nieces, aunts and help the less privilege in the society. 

If a girl isn't your sister, not your‎ cousin, not your niece, not your sweet mum, not your girlfriend, not your fiancée, not your wife, not your business partner, then she is nobody but a stranger...if u want to help her, help her as a stranger or a less privilege person, not as a female friend because female friends are parasites in Nigeria!!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎

I wish I could like your post 200 times lol.

You've said it all.

I can give gifts to female friends on their birthdays, or do one or two favors for them, but I can NEVER agree to regularly foot her bills (or part of it). Like you said, I'd rather spend more on my sisters and close relatives.

And if I 'loan' a lady money, I'd expect to be paid back. After all, we are all equal, so there should be no special treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by olowo72(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Petulant behavior every where...
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by olowobaba10: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, IT'S EITHER YOU ARE IN OR YOUR ARE OUT,
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Mypeople2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
ponti93:
One thing that beats my imagination is that a girl will claim to be friends with a guy and yet expect him to do for her the things a boyfriend is supposed to do... Hmm
My brother I wonder o

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by seangy4konji: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
wehreh leleyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / .... / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.