Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (5801 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
Prayers smiley
great..thanks smiley
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Oyindidi(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Like my comrades above....
My Pullout game is A+

But dem get one Benue ho' from katsina-Ala wey just turn up one time like that..... The girl be like winch coz she somehow knew that my engine had not been serviced in a while and I was ready to go....
Na so I dey this girl room, she just walk in from bathroom, dripping wet.
Gbam! She drop towel for ground....
no words. Nothing! and man no get condom for hand...

*To be continued
Still risky
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Paulagada: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I met a lady a long time ago from the western part of the country. She was an epitome of beauty, humility and good character. She's a kind of lady an sane man will droll over. I expressed my love to her and we started dating

Fast forward to the day I visited her during rainfall. She told me she was feeling cold and that I should lock the door and I obliged. That was when she started telling me to help massage her back and that she was having body pains. While I was doing that, she instructed me to move my hands towards her butt and bosoms and caress it too shocked

That was when I knew that I was in a trap. Had to make a fake call and fled for my life before someone trap me down with pregnancy
cool
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by MrCork: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
kinginvagina:
One of Nigerian girls oldest trick is pregnancy entrapment, they'd use it to extort money and tie a man down for marriage. Guys share your experiences

Lefulefu
tosyne2much
falconey
dingbang
lalasticlala

...hell yea...one dakskin nairaland chick called Safiaa...I had to change my nomba 6 times!!! (True story) angry

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by obyrich(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Here to read comments
Some will lie cheesy

Nigerian ladies are very wise now..They no longer use that method
What methods are in vogue now, please .
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalas247:
Falconey will be among .. I just know it grin I'm sure at least 3 cases

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by MrCork: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
falconey:

Hahahahaha

^^^crackhead sounds happy.... anyways,tank God it's Sunday!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by falconey(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
MrCork:

^^^crackhead sounds happy.... anyways,tank God it's Sunday!! undecided

Fat bastard! Uncircumcised idiot, slowpoke of the century.
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
great..thanks smiley
smileysmiley
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by MrCork: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
falconey:

Fat bastard! Uncircumcised idiot, slowpoke of the century.

^^^crackhead is upset undecided

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
smileysmiley
can I get a kiss along side the prayers?
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by AuroraB(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I met a lady a long time ago from the western part of the country. She was an epitome of beauty, humility and good character. She's a kind of lady an sane man will droll over. I expressed my love to her and we started dating

Fast forward to the day I visited her during rainfall. She told me she was feeling cold and that I should lock the door and I obliged. That was when she started telling me to help massage her back and that she was having body pains. While I was doing that, she instructed me to move my hands towards her butt and bosoms and caress it too shocked

That was when I knew that I was in a trap. Had to make a fake call and fled for my life before someone trap me down with pregnancy
cool
Good boy, I knew you'd have a story, however phony to tell undecided

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
OkuFaba:
My pullout game is 1st class.... Them no fit trap me
Baddest guy, but easy doing raw before they dash you HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Good boy, I knew you'd have a story, however phony to tell undecided
I no dey carry last for story telling tongue

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by AuroraB(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I no dey carry last for story telling tongue
grin Obviously undecided
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Obviously undecided
Was there a point you thought of using pregnancy to trap a man down? cheesy
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
can I get a kiss along side the prayers?
E-kiss?kiss
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
E-kiss?kiss
thanks boo...what are you up to this evening?
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by AuroraB(f): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Was there a point you thought of using pregnancy to trap a man down? cheesy
Thought?
I'm not juvenile grin
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Thought? I'm not juvenile grin
Continue oooo cheesy
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by AuroraB(f): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Continue oooo cheesy
Gbayii wink grin
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by muller101(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

cool
when will part 2 come out. Don't keep us waiting cosi knew u did something serious later grin
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by muller101(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
OkuFaba:
AIDS and other STDs are real o grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
muller101:
when will part 2 come out. Don't keep us waiting cosi knew u did something serious later grin
I know say na part you go like hear tongue
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Venica(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
I was a witness to this story. l have this my neighbour Nkem by name. she is not that beautiful but she is the type that pretend to be Holy Mary. one day as I was washing dishes, I saw my formal class mate John around the house. he told me that he came to see Nkem and plead with me to always help him call her out whenever he comes around. two weeks later there was a drama in the compound.
Nkem is pregnant and claim that John is the father.
John denied it claiming that they started dating a month ago and it was just the previous week that they had sex. after so much accusations and fight a test was carried out and the result showed that Nkem was already four months pregnant. John went for a thanksgiving the next Sunday.
Nkem was later married off to an old married man looking for a male child.
the end

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by liljboy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Venica:
I was a witness to this story. l have this my neighbour Nkem by name. she is not that beautiful but she is the type that pretend to be Holy Mary. one day as I was washing dishes, I saw my formal class mate John around the house. he told me that he came to see Nkem and plead with me to always help him call her out whenever he comes around. two weeks later there was a drama in the compound.
Nkem is pregnant and claim that John is the father.
John denied it claiming that they started dating a month ago and it was just the previous week that they had sex. after so much accusations and fight a test was carried out and the result showed that Nkem was already four months pregnant. John went for a thanksgiving the next Sunday.
Nkem was later married off to an old married man looking for a male child.
the end

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Idydarling(f): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
shomb:
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.
I'm very interested please, although for private use, send me more details
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
OkuFaba:

How's your HIV game ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Daeylar(f): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

How's your HIV game ?

Damnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
I'm weak. Total K.O,

1 Like

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

How's your HIV game ?

LMAO!
savage!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Unclad Birthday Photo-shoot / I Caught Her Red-handed... What Do I Do?? / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.