Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (6055 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by OkuFaba(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

How's your HIV game ?
will always remain negtive. I test every 3months... Na free for hospitals nahh.
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Erums(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I met a lady a long time ago from the western part of the country. She was an epitome of beauty, humility and good character. She's a kind of lady a sane man will droll over. I expressed my love to her and we started dating

Fast forward to the day I visited her during rainfall. She told me she was feeling cold and that I should lock the door and I obliged. That was when she started telling me to help massage her back and that she was having body pains. While I was doing that, she instructed me to move my hands towards her butt and bosoms and caress it too shocked

That was when I knew that I was in a trap. Had to make a fake call and fled for my life before someone trap me down with pregnancy
cool

Oha u be fool abegg.. Stop dis foolish assumption
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Shift let me watch with you wink
I guess you've read more than enough already cheesy
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I guess you've read more than enough already cheesy
Lols been laughing sha
How r u na .... u don't even say hi anymore sad
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lols been laughing sha
How r u na .... u don't even say hi anymore sad
I'm doing great La-la, hope you are too.

As for not saying "hi" Trust me it's the best way to avoid some unnecessary drama here. I Just want to maintain my lane cheesy lol . Don't be offended

2 Likes

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I'm doing great La-la, hope you are too.

As for not saying "hi" Trust me it's the best way to avoid some unnecessary drama here. I Just want to maintain my lane cheesy lol . Don't be offended
No worries I understand wink I'm off to bed now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by MrCork: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
kinginvagina:
One of Nigerian girls oldest trick is pregnancy entrapment, they'd use it to extort money and tie a man down for marriage. Guys share your experiences

..12 chicks are still tryyyyin to trap me wit punnnnny on nairaland....but am not gonnno mention names like Safiaa, Innana lipsrsealed
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
MrCork:

..12 chicks are still tryyyyin to trap me wit punnnnny on nairaland....but am not gonnno mention names like Safiaa, Innana lipsrsealed
Werey
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2017
I think a mod has sworn to be removing Nwaamaikpe's comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Erums:

Oha u be fool abegg.. Stop dis foolish assumption
Egbon calm down cheesy
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by vanvick247(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I no dey carry last for story telling tongue

Your story telling skills na A++. Your English lecturer must be very proud of u.
Re: Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
vanvick247:

Your story telling skills na A++. Your English lecturer must be very proud of u.
Eeeehyah.. Be like say na my gift me that egbon cheesy

Thanks jawe cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.