Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Women Are Ungrateful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Ungrateful (5181 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Cry me an ocean grin
sorry! I Got No Tears To Shed! BITCH angry

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by bitchcrafts: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol. Dude, sh*t happens, and that doesn't mean it should lead you into involuntary savagery. Next time , learn to use your heart less until you sure the girl in question desetves your emotional cum financial investment and save us all the stress of having to deal in one way or the other with yo negative vibes!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Close? Anyway, gist us d story let's know who effd up
it Doesnt Change A Shit... The Full Story Wouldnt heal Me... She Is Just Stupid! She Will Be Back And I Know am Gonna make Her pay...
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
sorry! I Got No Tears To Shed! BITCH angry
I can feel your pains from here.. Pick up the pieces of your heart and move
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Are Ladies So Terrible! You Give A Woman All Your Heart All Because You want To Build A Future With Her But She Ends Up Messing your Heart Up. You Show Them Love And They Take It For Granted... I Have Decided To Stop Being The Nice Guy... fvck you Girls! You All Are Something Else... Since You Like It The Bad Way,its What You All Shall Get... I Would Never Give My Heart Out To Any Girl again. she Must Beg To Have It... Pathetic Creatures

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Veraatabeh(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Are Ladies So Terrible! You Give A Woman All Your Heart All Because You want To Build A Future With Her But She Ends Up Messing your Heart Up. You Show Them Love And They Take It For Granted... I Have Decided To Stop Being The Nice Guy... fvck you Girls! You All Are Something Else... Since You Like It The Bad Way,its What You All Shall Get... I Would Never Give My Heart Out To Any Girl again. she Must Beg To Have It... Pathetic Creatures
eyeah see wat frustration has cause u,saying rubbish out of nothing.:Dpele sorry take hrt
DeadRat:
eyeah see wat frustration has cause u,saying rubbish out of nothing.pele sorry do
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
I can feel your pains from here.. Pick up the pieces of your heart and move
actually My Heart Is Right Here With Me In Ma chest And Not In Pieces.. AM DONE BEING GOOD

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Veraatabeh:
eyeah see wat frustration has cause u,saying rubbish out of nothing.:Dpele sorry take hrt eyeah see wat frustration has cause u,saying rubbish out of nothing.pele sorry do
are You Any Different angry
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

Whatever happened wasn't done by all girls...You seem and sound hurt, you should take it easy bro. For whatever may have happened, take it easy !
THANK YOU
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Ihatelove(f): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Lol. Dude, sh*t happens, and that doesn't mean it should lead you into involuntary savagery. Next time , learn to use your heart less until you sure the girl in question desetves your emotional cum financial investment and save us all the stress of having to deal in one way or the other with yo negative vibes!
i Have Learnt The Hard Way... I NOW HAVE MA EYES OPEN

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ihatelove:
grin
i Think I Hate It Too Now

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

The Players Circle welcomes you, bruh. smiley
THANK YOU... DO YOU GUYS HAVE A BROCHURE OR MENU OR MANUAL
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by IamSINZ(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
THANK YOU... DO YOU GUYS HAVE A BROCHURE OR MENU OR MANUAL

Nope! There's just one rule; fúck them without catching feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

Nope! There's just one rule; fúck them without catching feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Ihatelove(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
i Think I Hate It Too Now
welcome to the club deadrat grin, I hope you find love again though, doesn't mean you have to stop trying
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm this is seriously serious pele my dear.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Ladyjumong(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
ur hurt, doesnt mean u should create a thread about it. this is more of a woman thing. u ve got to man up, take in whatever comes ur way nd move on, if ur dah smart u learn from it. thats why ur a man.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by IamSINZ(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

Stop spreading venom, and when the chics that get hurt date again, what do you think would happen to the guy they date? Tell me?

Its a really long circle but in the end, we'll all receive sense.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its a really long circle but in the end, we'll all receive sense.

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by IamSINZ(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

The men even up consequently hurt in the circle, brov trust me, the men end up hurt in this cycle, stop spreading this gospel plz....i thought this kinda stuvs ended in secondary school

I also thought we stopped spelling stuff as "stuv" since secondary school. Are you trying to bring back the old-school?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamSINZ:

I also thought we stopped spelling stuff as "stuv" since secondary school. Are you trying to bring back the old-school?

Told ya brov
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by kings20(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
just pass it on to d next girl that comes ur way *break dat heart*

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by IamSINZ(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

Told ya brov

Heard ya brov
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
This is usually the feeling you get when you're heartbroken. Sorry, you'll eventually get used to it, and still fall inlove with another girl. grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Hahahahahah hahahahahhaha poster got burned so bad ayaaaa sorry oooh. grin
Looking at ur dp...lemme ask this....kilodiseyin e Iwo omo yiii... shocked.....eyi po o shocked grin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by luminouz(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Who break this one heart, guys don't take heartbreak easily, have you ever seen women typing this kind of shiitt on nairaland but they get heartbroken too.
They do...all d time!!
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
kings20:
just pass it on to d next girl that comes ur way
*break dat heart*
I don't think revenge is the best whatsoever if you ask me cos innocent people will get hurt and they in turn keep revenging and the cycle continues which isn't very good. You don't have to hurt your next partner cos the previous one hurt you, just forgive and pray for a better one next time.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

Stop spreading venom, and when the chics that get hurt date again, what do you think would happen to the guy they date? Tell me?

ma je kin ja egba fun ee ooo
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Veraatabeh(f): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lame post
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by officialmcfresh1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
That word is dead when it comes to women. You're all the same. You like who doesn't like you

Oyindidi:
What happened to the word some
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2017
DeadRat:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Women are the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Most Annoying Nairalander / What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.