Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. (35746 Views)

These Is Breaking Me,i Need Someone To Talk To!!! / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / The Tragic Story Of How A White Girl Being Born Black Tore A Family Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by menstrualpad: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you cant even create a logical arguement. I blame ASUU for this
How is your reducing hairlines....kpele iya Eko
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Gealman: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Acidosis:
I don't believe your dad earn that much.

Why don't you speak with him to clarify things? He may be going through a lot.

Your dad impregnated another woman, that's a bad thing but like you said, he's apologized and promised to keep them out of reach. The question is, what about your mom? Oh, you think all those travels don't come similar and personal reasons? Of course, she has a side bae as well.

There's nothing you can do at this point. Just watch them go their separate ways.

This is just the point...it is too late the damage has been done.
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Geesanni: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
NOW I KNW MANY NAIRALANDER BRAINS ARE VERY SHALLOW,ONLY FEW THINK DEEP.HOW CAN U SAY DA EARN 400K AND HE IS NOT TAKIN CARE OF D FAMILY.HAS D DUDE CONFIRM FROM HIS POPSY?U CANT B BLAMING D MAN WHEN D SALARY IS NOT YET ASCERTAIN AND STILL UNDER ASSUMPTION.1,MOMSY TRAVELLING UPANDOWN IS JUST NOT FAITHFUL IN HER MARRIAGE(INFIDEL).TOO MUCH TRAVELLIN ESPECIALLY WHEN NATIONAL FUNCTION IS INVOLVE SHOWS INFIDELITY.2,POPSY TOO IS UNFAITHFUL BUT I DUNNO WHO STARTED FIRST MAYBE POPSY OR MOMSY BUT I KNW D MARRIAGE NOW HAS 3RD PARTIES AS SEX ACCOMPLISH.D MARRIAGE IS NOW DO ME I DO U AND I DONT CARE WAT HAPPENS AS IF (EMI AA JAIYE MI,MI O MO EYINOLA)(MEANS ME I GO FLEX MYSELF TODAY,I NO CARE WETIN HAPPEN TOMORROW).I AM TALKIN FROM XPERIENCE AND FUNNY ENOF DIS GUYS ARE NEW COUPLE LESS THAN A YEAR.DUDE D BEST THIN UR PARENT CAN DO IS TO DIVORCE AND LET PEACE AND DIGNITY REIGN because IF U RECONCILE DEM,EITHER ONE OF THEM CANT BE FAITHFUL AGAIN because IT IS NOT EASY WEN ODA PARTY HAS BEEN INVOLVE IN SEX DURING MARRIAGE.
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by GoodFaith: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you cant even create a logical arguement. I blame ASUU for this
If u are a doctor it is sad that u think in a very narrow way
The man making 400k is not the only issue but what is the man expensive
that is the logical thinking dumb bitch
What come in and what go?
If the month bill of the house is 1.2 million
You want the man to sell himself to make the difference because the wife like luxury
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
GoodFaith:

If u are a doctor it is sad that u think in a very narrow way
The man making 400k is not the only issue but what is the man expensive
that is the logical thinking dumb bitch
What come in and what go?
this is what too much cannabis can do to your brain. If you have nothing NEW and SENSIBLE to say don't quote me again, i cannot waste my precious time on simpletons so fvck off
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by GoodFaith: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
this is what too much cannabis can do to your brain. If you have nothing NEW and SENSIBLE to say don't quote me again, i cannot waste my precious time on simpletons so fvck off
dumb bitch suck your Pussy
dumb ass
doctor my ass
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol, after the first sentence all you said was jargon, the only part that made sense was towards the end when you advocated divorce for both parties. Sorry to say but you are shallower than most nairalanders.
Geesanni:
NOW I KNW MANY NAIRALANDER BRAINS ARE VERY SHALLOW,ONLY FEW THINK DEEP.HOW CAN U SAY DA EARN 400K AND HE IS NOT TAKIN CARE OF D FAMILY.HAS D DUDE CONFIRM FROM HIS POPSY?U CANT B BLAMING D MAN WHEN D SALARY IS NOT YET ASCERTAIN AND STILL UNDER ASSUMPTION.1,MOMSY TRAVELLING UPANDOWN IS JUST NOT FAITHFUL IN HER MARRIAGE(INFIDEL).TOO MUCH TRAVELLIN ESPECIALLY WHEN NATIONAL FUNCTION IS INVOLVE SHOWS INFIDELITY.2,POPSY TOO IS UNFAITHFUL BUT I DUNNO WHO STARTED FIRST MAYBE POPSY OR MOMSY BUT I KNW D MARRIAGE NOW HAS 3RD PARTIES AS SEX ACCOMPLISH.D MARRIAGE IS NOW DO ME I DO U AND I DONT CARE WAT HAPPENS AS IF (EMI AA JAIYE MI,MI O MO EYINOLA)(MEANS ME I GO FLEX MYSELF TODAY,I NO CARE WETIN HAPPEN TOMORROW).I AM TALKIN FROM XPERIENCE AND FUNNY ENOF DIS GUYS ARE NEW COUPLE LESS THAN A YEAR.DUDE D BEST THIN UR PARENT CAN DO IS TO DIVORCE AND LET PEACE AND DIGNITY REIGN because IF U RECONCILE DEM,EITHER ONE OF THEM CANT BE FAITHFUL AGAIN because IT IS NOT EASY WEN ODA PARTY HAS BEEN INVOLVE IN SEX DURING MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
menstrualpad:

How is your reducing hairlines....kpele iya Eko
i thought we were past this, ehn, the biotin supplement is doing wonders to my hair. Growing virgin hair can be a bitch at times. How your side, i cannot fight too long with any moniker, it eats up unnecessary space in my long term memory
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by menstrualpad: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i thought we were past this, ehn, the biotin supplement is doing wonders to my hair. Growing virgin hair can be a bitch at times. How your side, i cannot fight too long with any moniker, it eats up unnecessary space in my long term memory
Lol unlike you I have the long-term capacity for low intensity conflict....Ogun ajirereja...interprete that

You abuse too much.
Suggestion. Deactivate this Monika open a new one... reflecting the real you
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
menstrualpad:

Lol unlike you I have the long-term capacity for low intensity conflict....Ogun ajirereja...interprete that

You abuse too much.
Suggestion. Deactivate this Monika open a new one... reflecting the real you
it was the used vagina comment that got you angry wasnt it.kpele o
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Geesanni: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
FUNMI,I RESERVE MY COMMENT,WELCOME TO D CLUB,KABO SI NAIRALAND,OSEWA NNKI OOO
funmisticqueen:
Lol, after the first sentence all you said was jargon, the only part that made sense was towards the end when you advocated divorce for both parties. Sorry to say but you are shallower than most nairalanders.
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by EfemenaXY: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Op I will tell you what I will do if I was in your shoes.
1, I will not accept the car from my mum under such conditions, never.
2, I will refuse to talk to both of them and insist I will dismother and disfather them if they don't conduct themselves as adults. I will threaten to abandon the house for them.
3, Now that you have accepted the car from your mum, just return it and tell her that you can't afford to be driving a car while the your father is trekking. It is a curse!

Now I am done with the OP, my own observations.

This is why I have maintained my position that male children of nowadays are completely and totally worthless!

Oh really? grin grin

And does @op have a job or is he (like most entitled Naija youths) ENTIRELY dependent on his mother for income?? grin

This is what is called cutting one's nose to spite his face.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Exactly what a stingy and irresponsible man gets in marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by menstrualpad: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
it was the used vagina comment that got you angry wasnt it.kpele o

Emi constituted authority funrami angry ke?...
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by BrotherJesu(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
sben2308:

Yes bros i have, he really regret his actions as per having extra marital life, when i asked of his spendings he said although he earns that high he has some fam membas children he sponsors which mums isnt happy about

Hmm cuz as this is deeper Dan I think cuz ur mom is d only child so I feel she might not understand y he stood his ground to do this.

All this boils down mums not bin submissive

Then u need to ask ur dad if he still want to See u all as a family cuz I guess he knew she was not submissive before he married her

Mums is never promiscous and popxy never mention dat

U need to find out wat made her dis bitter towards him den. I feel he did something to hurt her n she isn't ready to forgive him at all.

We have bin fine as family, until say 5 years ago when to my best knowledge mums startd to get so involvd and busy

If all is as u av said we need to try another approach to all this.
Wen I was in my final year in school something similar this happened also to me in my family
Pls call me on 08035079449 cuz we r now like family learning n guiding each other

alright bro i will asap, am very grateful
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
menstrualpad:

Emi constituted authority funrami angry ke?...
yep, you are definitely angry and it has amplified your maliciousness and your ability to hold a grudge.
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by menstrualpad: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
yep, you are definitely angry and it has amplified your maliciousness and your ability to hold a grudge.
Yadda yadda...no time for anger.
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by chris4vic(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Seriously I tired o..... nah woman dem go dey fault all the time. Infact this story almost resemble my own only be say my mother is too submissive and loyal... Truth be told I can't take 0.02 of what my Mother took from my father.... how person go dey work and not responsible?
Imagine 400k monthly and he couldn't get himself a car but waiting for wife to take 80% responsibilitiesfor house. I am sorry respect is earned oooo!

Ginaz:
Let them divorce. I trust whites, once is it obvious they no longer love each other but living like flatmates and like two stubborn goats brought together in a cage they part ways.

Sometimes it is easy for the heart to mend its wounds when it's apart from the one that hurts it.

I do not believe in divorce mind you, but when all possible roads to reconciliation meet in a tiring end then it is better to go apart than to live a lifetime of hate and pain.

Bringing them suddenly together would do no good, it's a gradual process...they should part ways and think things through.

*by the way*

You said your mother's pride is wrecking your home.. what of your father's actions? Not being able to give account of his 400k salary, he impregnated another woman, his shameful show of responsibility? His actions didn't contribute?

Why should you only blame your mother ? Your dad nko? undecided.

Na WA o. Everything for marriage Na only woman dem go blame.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by GoodFaith: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
A real dumb bitch
Go suck on D
Re: My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. by Pataricatering(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2018
BrotherJesu:

his excuse for non accountability is his demanding family and i hope deh all die dis night
he is taking care of his extended family to the detriment of his wife and kids ? He doesn’t deserve a wife and kids in that case !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.