Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Truth About Airforce1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Airforce1 (901 Views)

The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Airforce1 by IwillSucced(m): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2017
You guys might say that am airforce 1, but i dont give a damn. I respect airforce1 just same way i respect explorers, tonybascartia, autojosh, fitnessdoctor and so many more.
I did an analysis of the guy and i can tell you that he is something else. I will be posting shortly
Re: The Truth About Airforce1 by Greenbullet(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2017
OK airforce1 ,we don hear you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Airforce1 by chuks000(m): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Make we dey see sha
Re: The Truth About Airforce1 by IwillSucced(m): 1:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
OK airforce1 ,we don hear you.
it should be STRONG IS THE DENIAL WITH THIS ONE

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Violence Vs Physical Violence, Which Is More Damaging? / Am Crushin On A Lady Who Is Older Than Me, Should I Quit The Relationship? / 8 Tips To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.