Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) (68472 Views)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zoba88: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
A Nigerian soldier,Charles Sea, fighting Boko Haram in the northeast has taken to Facebook to share photos of the 'grave' where he spends the night everyday.He wrote.

'Happy Sunday friends and my dear good people of God, thank God I made it today again in land of the living, from this grave I woke every morning to carry out my daily duty'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/this-grave-i-wake-up-every-morning.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zoba88: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier,Charles Sea, fighting Boko Haram in the northeast has taken to Facebook to share photos of the 'grave' where he spends the night everyday.He wrote.

'Happy Sunday friends and my dear good people of God, thank God I made it today again in land of the living, from this grave I woke every morning to carry out my daily duty'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/this-grave-i-wake-up-every-morning.html?m=1
Nigerian army = boko haram

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017
The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zinizta: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2017
wow! man! these guys risk their lives and get paid peanuts while the whole national assembly is guzzling funds , earning money they dont deserve....

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Tolexander: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2017
All soldiers in the war front are like walking dead men, cos they can die at any time.

May God see you through as you continue to defend our father land.

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by fergie001: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
May God/Allah continue to keep you.

Soldiers are like zombies,obeying orders without questioning.
But in all,let your conscience keep you right,and continue to do that which is Right.

But do not involve in ethnic cleansing,and genocidial wars because

"The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth."(S.J)

Bear this in mind,
God's Grace to you all,in Sambisa,Nigeria and esp to the soldier that followed his conscience to video the pogrom to the world.

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Tolexander: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
zinizta:
wow! man! these guys risk their lives and get paid peanuts while the whole national assembly is guzzling funds , earning money they dont deserve....
That is the clarion call they chose to obey.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zinizta: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
That is the clarion call they choose to obey.

Nigeria can afford to treat them better ... we are paying big salaries to political post holders who do little esp the National assembly - the upper and lower houses... imagine hw much a senator earns per month

22 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DabLord: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2017
I have been owing airtel 3months now... They just called my MTN line to ask why I've been dodging their calls.. The thing shock me) Who gave them my MTN numbergrin

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Tolexander: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2017
zinizta:

Nigeria can afford to treat them better ... we are paying big salaries to political post holders who do little esp the National assembly - the upper and lower houses... imagine hw much a senator earns per month
We aren't paying such big money to the politicians. the politicians are stealing and allocating and stealing such huge payments to themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zinizta: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
We aren't paying such big money to the politicians. the politicians are stealing and allocating and stealing such huge payments to themselves.
the soldiers should be surrounding the national assembly then not the south east...lol but seriously this is day-light robbery of our commonwealth

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by problemsolver1: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
really?

1 Share

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MrKong: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Only soldiers, police and teachers deserve a better salary in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by moninuola65: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
You tender your live to save other's live
God safe your's
In the nation's Name I pray.
Amen! Amen! Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
This isn't a grave , it's called foxhole or trench.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
get ready to sleep in another deeper gave cus the one am seeing there is not deep enough for your safety

I said this because bubu and nigerian army had just created a new terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
May the Good Lord continue to guide and protect you

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
hummm

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
No Wonder They'll Place All Their Anger in Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Smart and brilliant tactical move..

Shouldn't have put it on social media though.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Must they live in such deplorable conditions because they're fighting a war?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by obinna58(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oyeah they are fighting so we maybe alive at the same time wasting innocent lives in the East
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
boko haram is the real terrorist group we know as confirmed by the united nations and the world.

we also know those who support this terrorist group ,they are the real terrorist in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by BininKingdom: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
See as him keep head so that make we dey pity am, if dem jam civilian dem go become lion

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Shikena(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
God bless our troops!!!!!
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Serves as a shield against bullets. Even U.S soldiers sleep in such during war.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by King4Roller: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
DabLord:
I have been owing airtel 3months now...
They just called my MTN line to ask why I've
been dodging their calls..
The thing shock me)
Who gave them my MTN numbergrin
Lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.