Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) (68488 Views)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I hope l've corrected u

bokoharam started a non violent movement just like Ipob there name back then was something like maitasine

el zakzaky group are still pending who knows what they will turn out like?

what your saying is Ipob have no balls to do anything
My guy IPOB has no balls. Generally Southerners don't. And don't think I am from the North. My village de Ikot-Ansa, Calabar. Truth is we down South don't believe in violence, but civility-thanks to Education and our churches teaching us love. We are also too busy looking for money and a better life than come out to tie a bomb around our waist. You go tie one. The average Northerner on the other hand really do not value life as their belief is ...

Lastly, down South, only Niger-Delta seem to have some sort of "mind", but thats only because they hold the Nigerian economy-out balls.

Read up on Boko-haram, you mistaking it for the Maitsena sect of the 80s for Bokoharam Haram of 2009.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by searay(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Which grave?
Last I checked Boko Haram is an NGO
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
That thing is actually not a grave but his saving grace, more like before any one sees or notices someone there, he has seen the person.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

Oh, that means you must have something to say about the riot that occured between the shiite islamic group and the nigerian soldiers were majority of lives lost were muslim? Or were they christians?
if a sunni muslim has two options to kill a shia or a Christian he will choose to kill a shiite. dnt ask me why pls.
Secondly its not a sin for a muslim to kill an unbeliever while in contrast its a sin for a Christian to kill whether an unbeliever or not.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is what my dear friend is passing through embarassed , I pray for God's guidance and protection over the soldiers in Maiduguri.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Almod957:
Can't you guys ever promote peace? Why so ethnic sentiments and hate speech? If as you rightly said, there are few Igbo soldiers, does it not occur to you that there can only be just few igbos among those deployed to any front including BH territories while the northerners and others will be the majority? quwote author=zionmde post=60578398]The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......
sorry bro. I say the truth. There is no unity in this country. I promote peace always in fact i love peace more than anything. But as for unity in this country LET IT GO TO HELL
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

if a sunni muslim has two options to kill a shia or a Christian he will choose to kill a shiite. dnt ask me why pls.
Secondly its not a sin for a muslim to kill an unbeliever while in contrast its a sin for a Christian to kill whether an unbeliever or not.
Friend, that doesnt answer my question, xo i beg to ask why.
And, since you've been to the sokoto barrack, i also beg to ask if u knw the current commandant and the deeds he has wrought?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Ibj50(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Must they live in such deplorable conditions because they're fighting a war?
well, in his situation yes, he's living in what looks like a container, sleeping in that hole protects him from bullets that may pass through the container and hit him, it's a trench common in warzones.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

Friend, that doesnt answer my question, xo i beg to ask why.
And, since you've been to the sokoto barrack, i also beg to ask if u knw the current commandant and the deeds he has wrought?
I didn't go to sokoto barracks to live there, in fact i went there for leisure wen i stayed close to the place.
U asked me why sunni muslims in army killesd shiite muslims i answered by telling u its because they hate the shia muslims more than they even hate Christians. So wat else do u want to hear?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

Maybe. Maybe not. But you are UNGRATEFUL

Over what? The killing of innocent citizens in d east?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

I didn't go to sokoto barracks to live there, in fact i went there for leisure wen i stayed close to the place.
U asked me why sunni muslims in army killesd shiite muslims i answered by telling u its because they hate the shia muslims more than they even hate Christians. So wat else do u want to hear?
So you're saying, it is justice to kill the shiite for practising their religion and other citizens because they hate them?
I even thought you knw much abt the sokoto barrack. Anyways, the present commandant of sokoto barracks is an igbo man and a christian, as for the deeds he wrought, you can ask your friend.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:

Over what? The killing of innocent citizens in d east?
No. The fight to secure the lives of citizens and over 50,000 igbos in the northeast
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

So you're saying, it is justice to kill the shiite for practising their religion and other citizens because they hate them?
I even thought you knw much abt the sokoto barrack. Anyways, the present commandant of sokoto barracks is an igbo man and a christian, as for the deeds he wrought, you can ask your friend.
Sokoto barracks was not involved in shiite fracas because they wont bypass zamfara barracks to kaduna wen we still have barracks at kaduna
Secondly the same way killing of abians is gross injustice is the same way killing of shiites was gross injustice. I support neither.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
mcquin:

My guy IPOB has no balls. Generally Southerners don't. And don't think I am from the North. My village de Ikot-Ansa, Calabar. Truth is we down South don't believe in violence, but civility-thanks to Education and our churches teaching us love. We are also too busy looking for money and a better life than come out to tie a bomb around our waist. You go tie one. The average Northerner on the other hand really do not value life as their belief is ...

Lastly, down South, only Niger-Delta seem to have some sort of "mind", but thats only because they hold the Nigerian economy-out balls.

Read up on Boko-haram, you mistaking it for the Maitsena sect of the 80s for Bokoharam Haram of 2009.
but why did you sound like a person from the waste side if u had stated this your facts we for no quarrel na

but lemme also remand you that those loving people fought about 3yrs without weapon

so did you think that if arms and ammunition land 2 day that we will not pick it up?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

Sokoto barracks was not involved in shiite fracas because they wont bypass zamfara barracks to kaduna wen we still have barracks at kaduna
Secondly the same way killing of abians is gross injustice is the same way killing of shiites was gross injustice. I support neither.
Actually, that igbo man delt with igbos in sokoto, especially those at the mami market. Anyway, the point is you support neither and so do i, xo rather than creating divides by concealing the flaws of one ethnic group or religion and making the other a matter of public ridicle, love speech and peace z a better option.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mowapa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's a bunker,most armies make use of such in war zones. .abeg!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
No easy, many people have story to tell
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by juman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Anyway, the country is primarily destroyed by the military people.

Thats why there is boko haram.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

Actually, that igbo man delt with igbos in sokoto, especially those at the mami market. Anyway, the point is you support neither and so do i, xo rather than creating divides by concealing the flaws of one ethnic group or religion and making the other a matter of public ridicle, love speech and peace z a better option.
Did he kill any? No
maybe there was a vacation order or something else but nobody died.
Secondly i only sue for peace but unity in this country is so impossible, may unity go to hell.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by nightmile: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you are too comfortable in the war front you might loose the zeal and aggressiveness to pull the trigger after the command is given.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

Did he kill any? No
maybe there was a vacation order or something else but nobody died.
Secondly i only sue for peace but unity in this country is so impossible, may unity go to hell.
Smiles...issorite
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
He is humble because he is in the den of real terrorists just send him to peaceful SE and watch him kill and dehumanize innocent citizens.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
I can see bullet holes on the walls..guess it's safer in the grave ..
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
zinizta:
the soldiers should be surrounding the national assembly then not the south east...lol but seriously this is day-light robbery of our commonwealth
Well said.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by xtremeTall(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
embarassedthe lord is ur strenght
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
He's being protected by God almighty.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by ikennahillary: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......
....DOUHAVEBRAIN@ALL.......nonsense
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by idupaul: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
A soldier that can tell the difference between a tactical trench and a grave is that one a soldier ..this soldier just showed the world the idiot he is
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by idupaul: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
octopusfreaky:
This is what my dear friend is passing through embarassed , I pray for God's guidance and protection over the soldiers in Maiduguri.

Common that's not a grave but a tactical trench and it's there to protect his life
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by EchezonaI(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
what's dead may never die again. my brother.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by GetMeRight: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

point of correction i dont do that ipob shit. So next Time u want to quote me use "Igbo"
Second nobody says there is no fight in the north against boko haram, my own opinion is that hausa soldiers should be drafted there to take care of the mess caused by islam. To tame the beast their people created while trying to kill and destroy Christianity in the region
What about the beast your own people are trying to create?
PointB:

A guy hidding in a hole claimed he's fighting? What is he fighting? Worms and insects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.