Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) (68497 Views)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
And some idiots will be saying they hate soldiers. Kudos guys.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stay safe
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
he is fighting buhari's establishment....while the lunatic is creating more havoc in the east......

dullardeen agent of destruction

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by claremont(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
I hope the gas cooker is empty, enemy fire can make it explode.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by GetMeRight: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......
I thought you Igbos were saying that there wasn't any fight against Boko Haram?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank for that ,you're trained to do that in other for us to live.. you are a gallant one I respect you...
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by RillJ(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
TRENCH - so why seeking for undue attention. You are doing your job, a great, honorable and commendable job, but this trench/foxhole actually comes with the trade.

Tombs up to Naija Army.
Tombs up to all the men and women who ever handled the gun / faced fire (certainly not cooking fire) in defense/protection of the homeland.

God bless you all.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
MadCow1:
Smart and brilliant tactical move..

Shouldn't have put it on social media though.

First smart comment. Nigeria does not have an army. It is collection of vigilante boys with uniform.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier,Charles Sea, fighting Boko Haram in the northeast has taken to Facebook to share photos of the 'grave' where he spends the night everyday.He wrote.

'Happy Sunday friends and my dear good people of God, thank God I made it today again in land of the living, from this grave I woke every morning to carry out my daily duty'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/this-grave-i-wake-up-every-morning.html?m=1

Do you mean we have terrorist in the Northern Nigeria? I dont even know and we have soldiers roaming the streets of Abia State , Now the truth about the wicked act of Buhari is out....

No Goat Dance in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
get ready to sleep in another deeper gave cus the one am seeing there is not deep enough for your safety

I said this because bubu and nigerian army had just created a new terrorist group
Tie bomb to yourself like Bokoharam , then we can take you serious. Enough of "we go burn down zoo" since 2015.
Bokoharam did not make noise, they allowed their action speak.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Northern Nigerian army the terrorisers of the unarmed,lol
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by TENHEU22(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
There is power in the rosary, you will survive my brother in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
The good lord I serve protect you
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Must they live in such deplorable conditions because they're fighting a war?
You think war na moi moi? grin grin War is a very serious business! A business of life or death! cool
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by RillJ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
RillJ:
TRENCH - so why seeking for undue attention. You are doing your job, a great, honorable and commendable job, but this trench/foxhole actually comes with the trade.

Tombs up to Naija Army.
Tombs up to all the men and women who ever handled the gun / faced fire (certainly not cooking fire) in defense/protection of the homeland.

God bless you all.

Hey Lest 4get----

Next time u sleep with your riffle, remember to muscle down. The nuzzle facing up ur head as you sleep is .......
Gun barrel/nuzzle should be down is such position.

Keep up the spirit bro!
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier,Charles Sea, fighting Boko Haram in the northeast has taken to Facebook to share photos of the 'grave' where he spends the night everyday.He wrote.

'Happy Sunday friends and my dear good people of God, thank God I made it today again in land of the living, from this grave I woke every morning to carry out my daily duty'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/this-grave-i-wake-up-every-morning.html?m=1
Mennnn but BOKO BOYS must not catch this man there oooo shocked shocked :onah bury alive oooo
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrKong:
Only soldiers, police and teachers deserve a better salary in Nigeria
Doctors and nurses too.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Killurself: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
BininKingdom:
See as him keep head so that make we dey pity am, if dem jam civilian dem go become lion
he was not showing or posting it for you to pity him but to show you the courage, sacrifice, determination, endurance to be a soldier. Khaki no be leather.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
And these are the kind of people whose resolve some civilians wanna test.

Hmm. Issorite.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mayDtolu(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
he is fighting buhari's establishment....while the lunatic is creating more havoc in the east......

dullardeen agent of destruction

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by PointB: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeah right.

So we should applaud you for hiding in grave against armed Boko, but baring your teeth against unarmed IPOB.

Nigeria soldiers are tough when dealing with protesters! That's what they are good at, Police job!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
This isn't a grave , it's called foxhole or trench.

Thank you.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by PointB: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
GetMeRight:

I thought you Igbos were saying that there wasn't any fight against Boko Haram?

A guy hidding in a hole claimed he's fighting? What is he fighting? Worms and insects?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
mcquin:

Tie bomb to yourself like Bokoharam , then we can take you serious. Enough of "we go burn down zoo" since 2015.
Bokoharam did not make noise, they allowed their action speak.
mumu how many bokoharam that came out and stare death in the eyes

don't you know that Ipob action is more bravery than bokoharam

I hope you heard the news that those suicide bombers are under spell
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by veacea: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
God bless our army
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by lomprico(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
They post under-equipped Christian soldiers to boko haram territory for them to be killed and send hausa soldiers to kill armless southern christian citizens.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MrKong: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

Doctors and nurses too.
Those ones are like baby face killers
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......
Excuse me sir, how do you reason? Or let me say what do you use to reason? Armpit or anus? You're too tribalistic and myopic for my liking. I have a brother who is in the northeast and i'm nt igbo. He too gat friends there that are nt igbo. Alaye think before you talk bt b4 that, kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.