Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) (68493 Views)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
jamace:
You think war na moi moi? grin grin War is a very serious business! A business of life or death! cool

But that doesn't mean they should be living like animals naa
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:
They post under-equipped Christian soldiers to boko haram territory for them to be killed and send hausa soldiers to kill armless southern christian citizens.
I know you. You must be UNGRATEFUL.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrKong:

Those ones are like baby face killers
They're one of the most important. If they have no motivation to work hard due to ridiculous salary, it could be your life on the line next!
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Charles Sea,should be flogged for showing boko boys their Tactics. This is unprofessional....In NIGeria you Go arboreal..you snap, Enter the tunnel, you snap. Now I know why NNAMDI KANU called her a Zoo.

quote author=zoba88 post=60577972]A Nigerian soldier,Charles Sea, fighting Boko Haram in the northeast has taken to Facebook to share photos of the 'grave' where he spends the night everyday.He wrote.

'Happy Sunday friends and my dear good people of God, thank God I made it today again in land of the living, from this grave I woke every morning to carry out my daily duty'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/this-grave-i-wake-up-every-morning.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Iammesh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
[b][/b] mehn,these guys are tryin a lot
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

mumu how many bokoharam that came out and stare death in the eyes

don't you know that Ipob action is more bravery than bokoharam

I hope you heard the news that those suicide bombers are under spell
Not here to throw insults around, but go find out the sect that has ambushed military convoy, attacked the military in Barracks.

IPOB stared death and Kanu is no where to be found. Ojukwu also left dressed as a lady. I believe "stare" now has a new meaning.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

Excuse me sir, how do you reason? Or let me say what do you use to reason? Armpit or anus? You're too tribalistic and myopic for my liking. I have a brother who is in the northeast and i'm nt igbo. He too gat friends there that are nt igbo. Alaye think before you talk bt b4 that, kiss the truth!
U wont understand bro. there is a big difference between army in the south and in the north. I wont go further but its a bitter truth. Mind u i didnt say all the armies in the north east are Igbos, but with wat happened in SE, no igbo soldier will pick up his gun and kill people that way.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheesy
DabLord:
I have been owing airtel 3months now...
They just called my MTN line to ask why I've
been dodging their calls..
The thing shock me)
Who gave them my MTN numbergrin
grin
DabLord:
The thing shock me)
savage
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by moderacker: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
GetMeRight:

I thought you Igbos were saying that there wasn't any fight against Boko Haram?
point of correction i dont do that ipob shit. So next Time u want to quote me use "Igbo"
Second nobody says there is no fight in the north against boko haram, my own opinion is that hausa soldiers should be drafted there to take care of the mess caused by islam. To tame the beast their people created while trying to kill and destroy Christianity in the region
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
mcquin:

Not here to throw insults around, but go find out the sect that has ambushed military convoy, attacked the military in Barracks.

IPOB stared death and Kanu is no where to be found. alamesiagha also left dressed as a lady. I believe "stare" now has a new meaning.
I hope l've corrected u

bokoharam started a non violent movement just like Ipob there name back then was something like maitasine

el zakzaky group are still pending who knows what they will turn out like?

what your saying is Ipob have no balls to do anything
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

U wont understand bro. there is a big difference between army in the south and in the north. I wont go further but its a bitter truth. Mind u i didnt say all the armies in the north east are Igbos, but with wat happened in SE, no igbo soldier will pick up his gun and kill people that way.
Touched by your response. Maybe i won't understand, But dear friend, comments like that doesnt bring us any closer, it creates divides.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Oblang(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

How many of those soldiers did u interview to know if they are Hausa or Igbo. Mind u, only IPOB miscreants who are foolish to throw sticks at military men were dealt with and not Igbo ppl or did u hear abt any igbo who stays law abiding that day was attacked by the soldiers...
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by lomprico(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

I know you. You must be UNGRATEFUL.

Did I lie?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:

But that doesn't mean they should be living like animals naa
It is a sacrifice those men have to make so that we can sleep in peace in our mansions. They need our respect.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Cutestud(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
I thought there was a directive from HQ banning soldiers in active duty from this kind of media gimmick?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

point of correction i dont do that ipob shit. So next Time u want to quote me use "Igbo"
Second nobody says there is no fight in the north against boko haram, my own opinion is that hausa soldiers should be drafted there to take care of the mess caused by islam. To tame the beast their people created while trying to kill and destroy Christianity in the region
I've spent a few years at the sokoto barrack, and i've seen hw muslims are been drafted to borno. See, the military is nt a place to play ethnic stuffs or parade religion, once you recieve command, you must obey, and after all you knew b4 hand what you're stepping into as a soldier.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by lomprico(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

Touched by your response. Maybe i won't understand, But dear friend, comments like that doesnt bring us any closer, it creates divides.

So he should shy away from the truth and turn his face away when he see injustice because u want to be preserve ur fuçking one naijeria? angry
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Must they live in such deplorable conditions because they're fighting a war?
go and rent 3bedroom flat in the warzone now...
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Oblang(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:

So he should shy away from the truth and turn his face away when he see injustice because u want to be preserve ur fuçking one naijeria? angry

There is no truth in what he said...
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:

No. But there are more excellent ways to do things. For example, there are excellent ways you could have buttress your point, yet u failed.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by nelson7777: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Must they live in such deplorable conditions because they're fighting a war?

yes they hv to, sometimes they would cover the grave up wit leaves n stay there silently for days..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mikeal09:

I've spent a few years at the sokoto barrack, and i've seen hw muslims are been drafted to borno. See, the military is nt a place to play ethnic stuffs or parade religion, once you recieve command, you must obey, and after all you knew b4 hand what you're stepping into as a soldier.
I have also been to sokoto barracks too. I will say it again no igbo soldier will pick up a gun and shoot an unarmed Igbo civilian who didnt charge at him with violence.
Most times soldiers act on their personal instincts which is influenced by their tribe and religion.
Take example.
Soldier Igbo came to aba to disperse a crowd, he pulls his gun upwards and shoots in the air, the crowd is dispersed, mission complete, no casualty
Soldier hausa comes to the same scene faces his gun towards people and start shooting, crowd is dispersed, mission achieved, he wont be punished because he can easily report that they turned violent, casualties recorded.

the both obeyed the same command but with different instincts.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Prouddevil(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
DabLord:
The thing shock me)
you can lie gan o grin grin
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mutbas: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
one day u will entered the grave,but I pray for u successful yr subject
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MrKong: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
trustyshoess:

They're one of the most important. If they have no motivation to work hard due to ridiculous salary, it could be your life on the line next!
Don't even get me started on doctors and nurses misdemeanors...what is needed is better equipments in hospitals not increment in salary. They haven't done anything to suggest that.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Almod957(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Can't you guys ever promote peace? Why so ethnic sentiments and hate speech? If as you rightly said, there are few Igbo soldiers, does it not occur to you that there can only be just few igbos among those deployed to any front including BH territories while the northerners and others will be the majority? quwote author=zionmde post=60578398]The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......[/quote]
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

I have also been to sokoto barracks too. I will say it again no igbo soldier will pick up a gun and shoot an unarmed Igbo civilian who didnt charge at him with violence.
Most times soldiers act on their personal instincts which is influenced by their tribe and religion.
Take example.
Soldier Igbo came to aba to disperse a crowd, he pulls his gun upwards and shoots in the air, the crowd is dispersed, mission complete, no casualty
Soldier hausa comes to the same scene faces his gun towards people and start shooting, crowd is dispersed, mission achieved, he wont be punished because he can easily report that they turned violent, casualties recorded.

the both obeyed the same command but with different instincts.
Oh, that means you must have something to say about the riot that occured between the shiite islamic group and the nigerian soldiers were majority of lives lost were muslim? Or were they christians?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Mikeal09: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
lomprico:

Did I lie?
Maybe. Maybe not. But you are UNGRATEFUL
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......

Don't mind them. They take our brothers to fight wars their own misguided religious fanatics started, and bring their unschooled henchmen to murder unarmed protesters here.

God is watching
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
You choose to sacrifce your blood to preserve a bloodline, that it good. But you need to know who you are giving your life for. Stay tough until you awake to the realization that no one is worth dying for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.