Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13392 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2017
"My message is not a divisive one as i have no grudge with our muslim brothers but i want to enlighten Southerners to keep their eye on the ball and not allow themselves to get carried away with the temporary defeat of the IPOB as an injury to one is an injury to all. Morseso, we would be targeted by the same undemocratic forces who want to shut us up and deprive us of our right as fellow Nigerians."

Alcatraz, I have nothing to say more. Welldone.

To reiterate, once IPob are gone, we can all kiss restructuring goodbye. Who summit eppp..I can't believe, the SS, the greatest beneficiary of this call has not even made their position known. What a pity. Seems they are like the status quo. So be it then.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2017
The operation Crocodile smile planned for the SW and SS is another ploy to make it seem that the Abia massacre is not an isolated incidence and to use same to silence the voices of Yoruba elders who gathered in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital to demand for restructuring of the Federation to enable all ethnic groups chart a better course for their respective peope (Alcatraz,2017)

While Yoruba Christian compatriots and Yoruba traditionalists - Alcatraz, adeyinka grandson, gbonka ziano ebiri (now ziano omo Yoruba, blackfase, obasanjo, falana, ooni, Soyinka, Afenifere, myself and a couple of Yoruba compatriots have condemned the attacks on the SE, our Muslim brothers are giving one thousand reasons why KANU and IPob should be tag terrorists and giving foolish reasons to justify the killings of unarmed protesters. It is not a coincidence that those who have condemed the killings are all Christians bar Soyinka. Yet some one will come here to tell me that Yoruba is Yoruba. You fool no one. The difference between yoruba Christians and Muslims is visible to the blind.

please,I just need the name of one yoruba Muslim that have condemned the killings of ipob members and the military invasion in the east. Just one pleaseeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Survival comes first. If you all are done away with, they would come for us. The North are determined to islamised Nigeria and our brothers would give us up quick.
This is the crux of the matter. Those guys will not hesitate to betray Yoruba Christians and others that are not Muslims just to please their slave master. Awon afonja 21st century

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by deedeedee1: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:
[s]

I have apologized and urged the mods to shut down the thread a long time ago. You guys need to get over the pain and move on. Haba! angry

I have forgotten that I created the thread sef.[/s]
Next time dont open a stupid thread like this. Whatever grouse you have with "Yoruba muslims" should be discussed with your family and friends that pracise the faith.
D'accord?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by deedeedee1: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:
[s]
What is the one saying? Have I said anyone should kill each other? Abeg cart away...like I tie a rope on your head to read my post by all means. If you cannot stand the heat, you stay out of the kitchen.[/s]
You are already running mad. Many people that opposed your views here are not muslims; including me.

You are completely on your own.
MAD MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are already running mad. Many people that opposed your views here are not muslims; including me.

MAD MAN!

The last time I check, I never needed your or anyone's agreement. I hope you gerrit, fool. You can masturbate on my posts all you want, if it so hurt you, not until you burst a vein and headbutt cement before I take you serious, Now bounce and go eat shit!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by ESDKING: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

The last time I check, I never needed your or anyone's agreement. I hope you gerrit, fool. You can masturbate on my posts all you want, if it so hurt you, not until you burst a vein and headbutt cement before I take you serious, Now bounce and go eat shit!
The reason while they are crying on your mentions is for you to stop exposing their evil activities. I think you have really dealt with them for some of them to start denying they are Muslims. Their purpose is for you to seal your mouth when you see the truth.
They run mad whenever they read your comments on nairaland, and their envy because a lot of people that are looking up to you is second to none.

Watch how they will jump on my mentions out of frustration grin grin grin
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
ESDKING:

The reason while they are crying in your mentions is for you to stop exposing their evil activities. I think you have really dealt with them for some of them to start denying they are Muslims. Their purpose is for you to seal your mouth when you see the truth.
They run mad whenever they read your comments on nairaland, and their envy because their are a lot people that are looking up to you is second to none.

That's the tactic they have always employed to subjugate the Yoruba Christians. They make them believe Yoruba is yoruba while they continue to betray our collective interest to please their slave masters. Why did Yakassi ask for Yoruba Muslims after the Ibadan summit? He knew that Yoruba Muslims don't reason like the Christians. He knew that the Yoruba Muslims will always defend the interest of the north at the expense of the SW. The guy didn't just ask for Yoruba Muslims for nothing.

Our eyes are getting opened. There are still some few gullible ones who is believe that shit that Yoruba is Yoruba notwithstanding our different religion affiliations. I hope they see through the deceit of the Muslims to keep everyone under subjugation. My posts give them migraine. it is expected. Truth hurts. I am not backing out anytime soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
omohayek:
O ye ko ti dake enu e! You're just another Dunning-Kruger specimen, too stupid to realize how stupid you are, which would otherwise have allowed you to spare yourself embarrassment by keeping your stupid mouth shut. Olodo rabata!
dont mind that guy.....he is not yoruba,together with the guy that opened this thread......an inconsequential being

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Theakthedream: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Jooooo, otito. Ma bu mo jor. You sef get time to dey insult person ooo. I have already apologized for doing the thread. Over the matter abeg!
Shameless boy.... Are you more Christian than the Vp?
Like Ffk. Like alcatraz

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Chemcrown: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

That's the tactic they have always employed to subjugate the Yoruba Christians. They make them believe Yoruba is yoruba while they continue to betray our collective interest to please their slave masters. Why did Yakassi ask for Yoruba Muslims after the Ibadan summit? He knew that Yoruba Muslims don't reason like the Christians. He knew that the Yoruba Muslims will always defend the interest of the north at the expense of the SW. The guy didn't just ask for Yoruba Muslims for nothing.

Our eyes are getting opened. There are still some few gullible ones who is believe that shit that Yoruba is Yoruba notwithstanding our different religion affiliations. I hope they see through the deceit of the Muslims to keep everyone under subjugation. My posts give them migraine. it is expected. Truth hurts. I am not backing out anytime soon.
And in all honesty, what should I do to my relatives that are muslim as Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by honeychild(f): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

guy you need a sober reflection. take a time out of social media and radio Biafra. that's what propaganda does to feeble minds. they have succeeded in brainwashing you to hate on your own people. no wonder ipob yoots are full of hate. you have been infected by the spirit of hate.

yoruba-both Christians and Muslims tower above others in Nigeria and that's their envy. its a coordinated attack on us from both sides. northerners are playing the Yoruba Muslim card while IBO's are playing the Christian card. but we are wiser. you can read friendng's post on this thread and ijoba2.

Forget that guy. He is not Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Chemcrown:

Enlighten them to stop behaving like a conquered hausa fulani slave. Enlighten them to think Yoruba first. I have Muslims in my extended family too. Most of them are apolitical though and the ones that are I don't really know their political leanings, I don't know much about them. At least, they see my facebook posts and they don't take it personal. Even if they do, who cares.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
FriendNG:

That statement was just to anger you, in a response to your statement of "Aboki go to Kano thread"

My first post is what I am referring to, neva chuk mouth on SW matter because Kwara is not southwest.

No, it is South east..... Don't you know?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So you know Buhari is doing something wrong to the igbos abi? That is exactly my point. We should never support injustice as we may suffer same later. I have been a thorn in the flesh of the igbos for almost 5 years but on this Buhari issue, i stand with them! I have not failed to notice that our Muslim brothers don't care what is done to the igbos. I won't allow them be defeated or subjugated because the Christians in yorubaland will face the same when the pass the igbos. This is the hub of my message. I don't see the need for the hue and cry of our Muslim brothers. I love all Yorubas but I won't fail to call any one that errs to order. Olorun oba o nse oba ika!

Bia, I can't understand your logic, o! You alone are free to stand with the Igbo anywhere, anyhow and any place that suits your fancy. Must you use emotional manipulative blackmail on the rest of your people to force them to toe your line? I don't get it o! Na by force?

Listen go to Igala land. You find their people are made up of muslims and christians, just like you have in Yoruba land. But there are no divisions or discrimination among them, based on religion. Same thing goes for Edo people. In a few other tribes as well, Christians and Muslims are present within their indigenous population and their families.

They relate well and there is no cause for any fight. If one of them steps out of line, they find ways of bringing him back into line by making him realise his mistakes. So what is the fuss? You are flying a kite that will not go anywhere. Drop it, biko.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by ESDKING: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
A lot of lies and deceit have been exposed.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by njur58: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by blackfase(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
I stand with Drake, all the way! Theres big trouble in d ranks of Yorubas, and it either consumes us all or the struggle falters. Either way we remain fvcked!

deedeedee1:

MAD MAN!

ColonelDrake:

What is the one saying? Have I said anyone should kill each other? Abeg cart away...like I tie a rope on your head to read my post by all means. If you cannot stand the heat, you stay out of the kitchen.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by blackfase(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chemcrown:

Pls enlighten them, thats for d "i go die for my country" group, Nanjuriya in this case. Allegiance for now should be tribe/ family first before religion. There's nothing like unity, thats fable, (fabu) for Yoruba slang. Yoruba Muslims population are giving us a lot to worry about at this juncture, the truth!

ColonelDrake:

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omofunaab(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
blackfase:

I stand with Drake, all the way! Theres big trouble in d ranks of Yorubas, and it either consumes us all or the struggle falters. Either way we remain fvcked!

[/s]

Oponu. ...

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by blackfase(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
omofunaab:
[s][/s]

Oponu. ...

Iyalaya e, gbogbo iran e, awon dami e, iku lo ma pa gbogbo yin. Ashiwere! Awon eru gambari gbogbo...shior

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omofunaab(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
blackfase:

Iyalaya mi, gbogbo iran mi, iku lo ma pa gbogbo ebi mi . Ashiwere ni mi! Ani Oloriburuku ni mi se ...

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by blackfase(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
omofunaab:
Iyalaya mi, gbogbo iran mi, iku lo ma pa gbogbo ebi mi . Ashiwere ni mi! Ani Oloriburuku ni mi se ...
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by deedeedee1: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
blackfase:

See egbon i am agnostic, but what i can not take is letting one eddiot divide us with religion. Whatever grouse he has with Yoruba muslims should be discussed with his family and friends who practise the faith.
The ibos are enemies of Yoruba people just like the Hausa-Fulanis. They dont wish us well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
blackfase:

Pls enlighten them, thats for d "i go die for my country" group, Nanjuriya in this case. Allegiance for now should be tribe/ family first before religion. There's nothing like unity, thats fable, (fabu) for Yoruba slang. Yoruba Muslims population are giving us a lot to worry about at this juncture, the truth!

That was the same advice I gave him.

Look at the way our Yoruba muslim brothers are embarrassing us. I woke up one day to find this one LinkedIn (see attached). I wasn't surprised when I saw the name. But posting trash early morning on a reputable site like LinkedIn is the height of stupidity and foolishness. I was so ashmed to have come from the same tribe as that fool. Biafra and NK giving Yoruba muslims headache since 1800. they will surely kill themselves on top boafraa matter

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
blackfase:

Facebook, radio stations, and all social media - They keep on disgracing themselves and falling over themselves over biafraaa. On my way to work this morning, one Yoruba man even had a very heated exchange with an Igbo man today over biafra. The Yoruba moslem guy was like he was going to report the igbo guy to a soldier for supporting biafra...and I was like da fuccck! I felt like slapping that guy...... jeezzz. The disgrace these yourba moslems are causing us is getting out of hand..heck. They don't like igboss and yet don't want to let them go. Isn't that funny and stupid?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
I declare peace on this thread. The purpose of the thread (sensitization) has been achieved.

I hope all Yorubas think really hard.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Theakthedream: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Facebook, radio stations, and all social media - They keep on disgracing themselves and falling over themselves over biafraaa. On my way to work this morning, one Yoruba man even had a very heated exchange with an Igbo man today over biafra. The Yoruba moslem guy was like he was going to report the igbo guy to a soldier for supporting biafra...and I was like da fuccck! I felt like slapping that guy...... jeezzz. The disgrace these yourba moslems are causing us is getting out of hand..heck. They don't like igboss and yet don't want to let them go. Isn't that funny and stupid?
IS nnamdi Kanu a Christian?
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FTrebirth(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
seun osewa, i can see you viewing.

please, kindly lock this thread for good as it's getting nowhere.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by OBAGADAFFI: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
FTrebirth:
seun osewa, i can see you viewing.

please, kindly lock this thread for good as it's getting nowhere.

Leave Seun out of this.

He got his own share of troubles from our NL Alfas.

Why do you think he created a separate sub-forum for them, and you must accept thier Terms and Condition before Posting.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by blackfase(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
I get ur point 3d, our hope is for d damn country be restructured. Everyone's frustrated about d general lack of progress hence d heated debate and reactions left right & centre. We all should be united with a common front against these vampires & vermins running d show.

deedeedee1:

See egbon i am agnostic, but what i can not take is letting one eddiot divide us with religion. Whatever grouse he has with Yoruba muslims should be discussed with his family and friends who practise the faith.
The ibos are enemies of Yoruba people just like the Hausa-Fulanis. They dont wish us well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) / Umahi Orders Suspension Of Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.