Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13455 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by globemoney: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

wait,i am not against ur referendum.i want the country to split....but dont insult yorubas
Then tell your yoruba brothers to get out the way while we go through our battle because as long as they continue to pokenose, the insults will keep coming

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Statsocial:
I have thoroughly considered what the future of the South West would look like with the exit of the South East and no matter how I look at it I conclude that it is highly dangerous for the South West to remain in a Nigeria without the South East. The exit of the S/East makes the West politically weak and vulnerable. It would make Nigeria predominantly Islamic(no offense to moderate and Yoruba Muslims) and the Christians in the "new" Nigeria would have to settle for being second class citizens. Of course there is not a problem with having more muslims(don't get me wrong at all) but that secularism would go down the drain pretty fast if a strong south can not successfully check the religious excesses of the North.

For example, it took the SW, SE, SS to resist the Child bride bill that was put forward by the North some years ago. We wouldn't be able to have resisted that bill without the SE lawmakers vote. Meaning if SE representatives were absent in Nigeria then that bill would have passed because South West can not have enough rep to pass or stop a bill in the new Nigerian national assembly.

Some Northern states today don't allow alcohol sale or consumption and even destroy it whenever found in the North. I know very well that religious southerners are against alchohol too but are not willing to use the law to enforce people against taking it.

What about the time when MBGN contestants were 'chased' out of Nigeria because they dressed "indecently" and the pageantry event had to hold outside Nigeria.

In a new Nigeria without the SS and SE people like Denrele, Bobrisky, Bisi Alimi could end up in jail(NB: I don't agree with what these guys do. But do they deserve jail? Certainly not)

Yes we are conservative in the South West but do we want a state where people are mandated to do things we see as morally right rather than do them because they believe in doing so.

The values and priorities of the North is very different from that of the South West- though we are deeply godly and very cultural yet we value Liberty and Freedom. I understand that Yoruba Muslims may feel that a nation with the North can work I would tell you otherwise. While the fate of we Yoruba Christians would be worse off in a Nigeria without Igbos the Yoruba Muslims wouldn't fair better either. If you doubt you should ask how the Kwarans are fairing politically in a region called "North Central ". During the Ibadan summit that held some days ago some "foreign" unscrupulous people tried dividing us along religious lines but thanks to smart people who didn't buy into such nonsense. But we would continue to deal with such divide and conquer tactics if we remain in this country without the Igbos.

We all do well to heed the instruction of the great sage, Awolowo who once said there is no way the Yorubas would stay in a Nigeria where the East secedes. We do not have the moral right to stop the SE from aspiring to secede because it doesn't pay us. The SE has the eternal right of self determination. But we can begin to debate our position forthwith. Do we remain with Nigeria where we become the part of the south the North would look on with suspicion or form a nation where the Yoruba race can fully express her Culture, Language and Heritage and put religion where it belongs-out of our constitution.

I cant even read your trash.

1. If any part of Nigeria secedes , Nigeria would not remain one. Thats what Awolowo told Gowon that if igbos are allowed to secede, Yoruba would secede too. It would be like Yugoslavia. and thats the fear of northerners.

2. In a Yoruba country, there is nothing like religious segregation. Awolowo and Akintola were the prominent politicians in the south west in the regional government and was no fuss about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

Then tell your yoruba brothers to get out the way while we go through our battle because as long as they continue to pokenose, the insults will keep coming
no one is standing in ur way...just do the right thing....dont think u are special

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mallam OK.
abdelrahman:
im not a teacher (mallam)understand? You ipob idiot.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
Mallam OK.
slut atigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok, see that this thread has caused so much pain and anguish to some of us. I can never wish evil on my tribe. I love the Yoruba race too much to divide it on the basis of religion.

I apologize once more to my Muslim brothers.

I urge the mods to shut down this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Ok, see that this thread has caused so much pain and anguish to some of us. I can never wish evil on my tribe. I love the Yoruba race too much to divide it on the basis of religion.

really? I hope you've learnt your lesson sha

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mallam, good day,and thanks for the insults.
abdelrahman:
slut atigbo.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Theakthedream: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

THIS is what you wanted to achieve with this thread... Shame on you...

Nnamdi Kanu must Resume or Resign....
#Ourmumudondo

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Theakthedream: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
Half baked thoughts and parochial rants everywhere.

No Yoruba son or daughter hates Fayose and Ffk, and nobody is asking you to, the grouse that most Yorubas have with the subjects above(I don't give a Bleep about any other person), is that they are talkatives that have substituted brain for brawn, cultured behavior for lousiness; let take them one after another:

Fayose as a governor of ekiti is a failure, a failure of behemoth like proportion, how can a sitting governor prefer to rant all day about Buhari and neglect the little state he was elected to cater for, how can you associate yourself with a rabid lunatic like kanu that have ridiculed your tribe, insulted your ancestors with unprintable names, and have vowed to kill your people because you want to be a leading figure in opposition politics; was Mimiko not also a PDP governor? What Yorubas want from Fayose is the development of Ekiti state.

Fayose was commended by southwest leaders and indigenes when in banned the activities of herdsman in his state, Mimiko also did the same but did you see him fraternising with any lunatic that ridiculed Yorubaland.
Muslim and Christian segregation is dead in Yorubaland, and Fayose knows better not to toy with that.

As for Ffk, when did he become the voice of the downtrodden, he was part of system that destroyed the country, he has ridiculed Igbos in the past and will still do it, what Ffk is doing presently is scoring political points against APC, Ffk because of his political gains and Igbo pussy he's currently drilling can't speak against Kanu's diatribe on his people, is that the sort of man that can stand and fight for Christians?

And you O.P your obsession with Muslims is maddening, if you want to write kindly specify the Muslims you're referring to, we know the violent Muslims in our midst; Yoruba, Nupe, Ebira, Auchi all have Moslems and I haven't heard or read where they waged a war or used as a political tool against Christians in Nigeria.
THAT guy is a disgrace to say the least..

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by diadem10: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

That is the answer to your question. Do the representative attend northern gov restructuring committee.

In your Cass I don't even think the gov attend, only some inconsequential element may be attend.

Definitely Yahya bello is not there neither his rep. Kwara gov am not sure but likely also not present.

Aboki, will you shut up? Who are inconsequential? Abi you dey mad? Bunch of Rootless wanderers who can't pinpoint where they came from!

And for the records, Fulani won no war in Nigeria! It was the Hausa who rallied to fight against their leaders, not the coward Fulani who only loves to attack in the night.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by diadem10: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
SARRKI WALEDEJI MARKFEMI OLADEEBO SUPERS1PANTHERS KN23H GOKE7 MACLATUNJI. KINDLY CHECK THEIR POST

Osu face your Osu lineage.. Leave what you don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
Alcatraz005, all what you up there is pure and unadulterated balderdash, Yoruba Christians should be worried about the Muslims in our midst, our uncles, aunt, nephew and nieces who are Muslims because Yorubas hold post in various Muslims organizations? You are seriously mad!

Gani Fawehinmi was a Muslim lawyer that stood for the oppressed, he fought Abacha, Babagida, and other Hausa Muslims tyrants that oppressed Nigerians whether be it Muslims or Christians, why didn't he bend over for Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa without opposition?

The same Tinubu you fools are accusing of leading Yoruba to slavery because he fought for a position for us at the federal level was against Abacha's government of oppression during the fiery days of Nadeco. Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a Muslim married to a devout Christian, same goes for Fashola, Saraki and many of our leaders, so you mean they'll close their eyes and let some Fulani overrun Yorubaland because of Islam, better put on a thinking cap.

What about the Muslims in Oke-Ogun that fought Fulani herdsmen to the extent of extinction, so much so that Buhari the grand patron of Miyetti Allah then had to rush down to Ibadan to appease Lam Adeshina against the onslaught of his people

I can go on and on about Yoruba that are Muslims that can and will never allow Islamic domination in Yorubaland.

Don't delve into issues larger then your mental prowess and you sound like an IPOB youth because your opinions are half baked slobbering.

Laudate, this thread might interest you.

You spoke well! Nothing more to add..... wink
I have watched your people for years, and the Yorubas cannot be split by issues like religion or petty trivia. That is why they keep confounding their detractors.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
RoyalUc:
...We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated...

No need reading further.

Who told you that the Igbo are the bulwark of Christianity in Nigeria? Where do you get such fairytales and exaggerated stories from?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Your opinion bro. The target audience will read and digest the content of the post. Thanks.

Your post was quite disappointing to say the least. Mtcheeew....

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by RoyalUc(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

Who told you that the Igbo are the bulwark of Christianity in Nigeria? Where do you get such fairytales and exaggerated stories from?? shocked

Bros, na quote I quote the op o!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I realize my message has hurt a lot of my people. The truth must be said notwithstanding. The hallmark of omoluabi is the entrenchment of internal democracy. We must disagree to agree and that is why we are the most progressive tribe in the nation. We must not capitulate to feudalistic forces who seek to use religion to enslave us. At least we know we can contain the igbo but this other people are much more fierce warriors who prevail by conquest. Evidence abound about their exploits which our fore fathers resisted with all they had. We must not fail to demand and obtain a workable system that favors all.

Eternal vigilance is the price for freedom. There is a palpable fear that half of our population might compromise on our freedom. This is not about a ploy to divide us. Just a call for vigilance.
exactly, I don't understand why our Yoruba brothers are not getting what you just intelligently. I feel it is sad we yorubas are having a pro north approach to many issues including the IPOB fracas.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

I'm wondering if he isn't the same character behind the "ColonelDrake" account, a Yoruba-speaking Igbo guy thinking he's being clever by using religion as a "divide and conquer" tool against Yorubas. The two accounts have the same strange obsession with religion in a manner that has never mattered in Yoruba politics.

No Yoruba person cared about MKO Abiola being a Muslim, nor did Yoruba Christians flock to Obasanjo in 1999 simply because he was Christian, not even Yoruba Christians from his own Ogun state. The thought that loudmouth buffoons and opportunists like Fayose and FFK have any credibility amongst Yorubas because of their supposed "Christianity" is utterly laughable, and not the sort of thing any real Yoruba person would ever utter out loud: that alone is a giveaway to me that we're dealing with an Igbo who was likely raised in Yorubaland, and who is now using the Yoruba language skills acquired while growing up as a weapon to fool people online into buying his sectarian agenda. Only Igbos take Fayose and FFK the slightest bit seriously.

Hahahaha....... grin You hit da nail on da head! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by laudate: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I hope this thread stays open till tomorrow. My detailed response to all these blackmail of not being Yoruba and my reason for being concerned for Yoruba Christians would be laid bare. I hate the fact that many Yorubas would try to hide the fear of millions of Christians in yorubaland. I would not be politically correct on this issue. I don't hate Muslims and my 2 best friends are Muslim.

I would respond fully tomorrow.

Which millions of Christians in Yorubaland are afraid? I haven't met any and I have spent several years living, studying and working in the South west, O! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Statsocial:
exactly, I don't understand why our Yoruba brothers are not getting what you just intelligently. I feel it is sad we yorubas are having a pro north approach to many issues including the IPOB fracas.
How exactly is it "pro North" to refuse to support a group which has consistently demonized all Yoruba as "bastards", "backstabbers", "betrayers", "slaves" and "cowards" for the last 2 years? Did you go deaf when Nnamdi Kanu was on radio spewing his venom and portraying us as being at the root of all Igbo problems? Did you go blind when the idiotic IPOB hordes flooded all Nigerian forums (including this one) with anti-Yoruba insults and accusations? What kind of self-hating individual would risk anything for an organization which has directed so much hatred in his or her direction?

No sane Yoruba person has ever denied that we have our own interests, and that these are not perfectly aligned with the interest sof the northerners: that's why the calls for restructuring have continued to come from us regardless of the party in power. That we want some things the northerners are against doesn't mean we should blind ourselves to a clearcut reality: IPOB is a hate group, and given the chance, its members wouldn't hesitate to do far worse to Yorubas than anything northerners have ever accomplished. If the Igbos ever decide to come together behind a sane leader who is interested in building bridges with others, instead of turning them into scapegoats for all his people's problems, then we might have the basis for real co-operation between Igbos and Yorubas on matters of shared interest. In the meantime, Nnamdi Kanu has proven beyond all doubt that he is utterly unqualified to play such a bridge-building role.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

I'm wondering if he isn't the same character behind the "ColonelDrake" account, a Yoruba-speaking Igbo guy thinking he's being clever by using religion as a "divide and conquer" tool against Yorubas. The two accounts have the same strange obsession with religion in a manner that has never mattered in Yoruba politics.

No Yoruba person cared about MKO Abiola being a Muslim, nor did Yoruba Christians flock to Obasanjo in 1999 simply because he was Christian, not even Yoruba Christians from his own Ogun state. The thought that loudmouth buffoons and opportunists like Fayose and FFK have any credibility amongst Yorubas because of their supposed "Christianity" is utterly laughable, and not the sort of thing any real Yoruba person would ever utter out loud: that alone is a giveaway to me that we're dealing with an Igbo who was likely raised in Yorubaland, and who is now using the Yoruba language skills acquired while growing up as a weapon to fool people online into buying his sectarian agenda. Only Igbos take Fayose and FFK the slightest bit seriously.
Laughable! I don't even know your moniker. It shows how inconsequential and insignificant I consider you. Yet you know my moniker and I'm so glad my posts unsettle you and give you migraine. I have nothing to prove to fools like you. You think I have time for all the bullshit trying to prove who I am. You think I give a fckk about what you think? You think I care? I have agreed with m0rons like you who kept on rambling about how I'm an Igbo guy. And I have agreed with y'all. What more do you want? I'm an Igbo guy, okay? I'm alcatraz005. Are you happy now?
Only one person on here knows me in real life...
Keep on developing headaches on my matter. It won't get better. more headaches for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

Which millions of Christians in Yorubaland are afraid? I haven't met any and I have spent several years living, studying and working in the South west, O! shocked
The "millions" he's talking about only exist in his own feverish imagination. No Yoruba Christian I know of has ever wasted a single moment worrying that men like Fashola, Tinubu or Amosun would suddenly wake up one day and turn into ISIS wannabes: that's just pure madness talking. In fact, I'll go further and say that I don't know of even a single Igbo person living in the SW who has ever entertained such paranoid hallucinations; nobody can come forward and name even one occasion on which Yoruba Muslims have ever done violence to Igbo migrants in our midst, even when they've gone out of their way to provoke hostile reactions through the all too common boasting, grandiosity and general abrasiveness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Whether you like it or not, Yoruba Muslims are nothing but aboki slaves who will betray the Yoruba cause and interest to please their Fulani slave master. I don't care what any bagger thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Laughable! I don't even know your moniker. It shows how inconsequential and insignificant I consider you. Yet you know my moniker and I'm so glad my posts unsettle you and give you migraine. I have nothing to prove to fools like you. You think I have time for all the bullshit trying to prove who I am. You think I give a fckk about what you think? You think I care? I have agreed with m0rons like you who kept on rambling about how I'm an Igbo guy. And I have agreed with y'all. What more do you want? I'm an Igbo guy, okay? I'm alcatraz005. Are you happy now?
Only one person on here knows me in real life...
Keep on developing headaches on my matter. It won't get better. more headaches for you.
I really don't give a goddamn how "consequential" or otherwise you consider me. I'm sick of idiotic trolls like you coming on here and attempting to sow unnecessary tension amongst Yorubas by spewing lies nonstop, and then attempting to cover your tracks with a veneer of Lagos Yoruba you picked up while living peacefully amongst the very Yoruba Muslims you come on here to slander day in, day out. You can go f**k yourself and your many monikers.

7 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Whether you like it or not, Yoruba Muslims are nothing but aboki slaves who will betray the Yoruba cause and interest to please their Fulani slave master. I don't care what any bagger thinks.
Oh, piss off with your tired shtick! You will be long dead before we Yoruba Christians abandon our Muslim brothers and sisters for the sake of a hate-filled charlatan like Nnamdi Kanu, or crooked opportunists like Fayose and FFK: that you love these bottom-dwellers so much just shows you've found your proper level in life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

If I am not Alcatraz and I'm Yoruba, it shall never be well with you and everyone in your generation. Please say amen to prove your claim, idiot. goat
Yeah, I'm trembling right now because of your lame curses! I don't care if you call Ogun, Yemoja and Sonpanna altogether on my head, my answer remains the same: take your slanderous, pathetic lies, and go f**kk yourself violently up the a*s with a rusty screwdriver.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

Oh, piss off with your tired shtick! You will be long dead before we Yoruba Christians abandon our Muslim brothers and sisters for the sake of a hate-filled charlatan like Nnamdi Kanu, or crooked opportunists like Fayose and FFK: that you love these bottom-dwellers so much just shows you've found your proper level in life.
Ode..you're nothing but a dirty Alfa. stop forming attaché by force. Dirty thing. Go hit your head on the floor jor to connect with your peadophile mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

Yeah, I'm trembling right now because of your lame curses! I don't care if you call Ogun, Yemoja and Sonpanna altogether on my head, my answer remains the same: take your slanderous, pathetic lies, and go f**kk yourself violently up the a*s with a rusty screwdriver.
What a pathetic coward! Useless agbero. son of who.re. go and clean your stinky dirty beards afa

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Ode..you're nothing but a dirty Alfa. stop forming attaché by force. Dirty thing. Go hit your head on the floor jor to connect with your peadophile mohammed.
Lol! I thought you said I was "inconsequential" to you! Obviously my response hit the right spot, and also had the useful side-effect of revealing your "Christianity" as being as much a sham as it is for PDP crooks like Fayose and Fani-Kayode. You whited sepulchre! Here's a nice bit of scripture for your stupid ass to cogitate upon: Matthew 7:16 "By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" You come on here parading yourself as some sort of persecuted "Christian", yet all you do is spew hate against Yoruba Muslims, even as you keep silent about IPOB thugs and idiots who despise the guts of Yorubas of all religions.

Here's a newsflash for your lying IPOB ass: I can outquote you on scripture any day, and yet I recognize your PDP-inspired sectarian garbage for what it is: lying filth expelled from the rotten orifice of an Igbo troll who somehow managed to pick up a few bits of Yoruba along the way.

7 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by omohayek: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

What a pathetic coward! Useless agbero. son of who.re. go and clean your stinky dirty beards afa
Good, I'm getting under that piece of lizard hide you call a skin! You're getting so riled up you can't even type straight! Ko ni da fun iyalaya re ati oloshi okunrin to fun loyun!

10 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

Lol! I thought you said I was "inconsequential" to you! Obviously my response hit the right spot, and also had the useful side-effect of revealing your "Christianity" as being as much a sham as it is for PDP crooks like Fayose and Fani-Kayode. You whited sepulchre! Here's a nice bit of scripture for your stupid ass to cogitate upon: Matthew 7:16 "By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" You come on here parading yourself as some sort of persecuted "Christian", yet all you do is spew hate against Yoruba Muslims, even as you keep silent about IPOB thugs and idiots who despise the guts of Yorubas of all religions.

Here's a newsflash for your lying IPOB ass: I can outquote you on scripture any day, and yet I recognize your PDP-inspired sectarian garbage for what it is: lying filth expelled from the rotten orifice of an Igbo troll who somehow managed to pick up a few bits of Yoruba along the way.
I haven't written in Yoruba before you fool. It really sucksss to be you. It's so obvious you're pained. And that gives me joy. Your days are numbered. You keep on deceiving while you continue o further the interest of your Fulani slave master st the detriment of the SW. You're nothing but an irredeemable fool. I'm here for a while and my posts will continue to give you pain. You're misery already, you just don't know it. idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group / FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon / Obasanjo - Ghaddafi’s Fall Fuelled Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.