Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13489 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

Snort! Everyone who isn't willing to swallow the rubbish you spew out of that anus you call a "mouth" must live in an IDP camp, right? Call yourself fortunate indeed if you ever manage even the downpayment on an "IDP camp" like mine, you imb.ecile.
Unto that coins the head of your whorish momma is pouring. You must be regretting using her for ritual. Even the devil couldn't get so much value from her. What a useless family.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:

Oh buzz off, you silly little housefly. Crawl back into whatever hole in the ground you scurried out of.
WHY ARE YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS SO AGGRESSIVE WHAT WAS YORUBA MUSLIM COMMUNITY REACTION WHEN PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA PROMISED TO MAKE EKITI STATE UNGOVERNABLE FOR FAYOSE

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/mosques-demolition-well-make-ekiti-ungovernable-says-muric/amp/

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, BUT WHEN FFK OR FAYOSE OPEN THEIR MOUTH AND CONDEMN THE INABILITY OF PRESIDENT BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT TO CARRY ALL THE ETHNIC GROUP ALONG, YOU WILL START CALLING HIM ALL SORTS OF NAME.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ayam sorry sir. E ma binu sir.

guy you need a sober reflection. take a time out of social media and radio Biafra. that's what propaganda does to feeble minds. they have succeeded in brainwashing you to hate on your own people. no wonder ipob yoots are full of hate. you have been infected by the spirit of hate.

yoruba-both Christians and Muslims tower above others in Nigeria and that's their envy. its a coordinated attack on us from both sides. northerners are playing the Yoruba Muslim card while IBO's are playing the Christian card. but we are wiser. you can read friendng's post on this thread and ijoba2.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
konoplyanka:

guy you need a sober reflection. take a time out of social media and radio Biafra. that's what propaganda does to feeble minds. they have succeeded in brainwashing you to hate on your own people. no wonder ipob yoots are full of hate. you have been infected by the spirit of hate.

yoruba-both Christians and Muslims tower above others in Nigeria and that's their envy. its a coordinated attack on us from both sides. northerners are playing the Yoruba Muslim card while IBO's are playing the Christian card. but we are wiser. you can read friendng's post on this thread and ijoba2.

I have heard you. Thanks.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHY ARE YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS SO AGGRESSIVE WHAT WAS YORUBA MUSLIM COMMUNITY REACTION WHEN PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA PROMISED TO MAKE EKITI STATE UNGOVERNABLE FOR FAYOSE

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/mosques-demolition-well-make-ekiti-ungovernable-says-muric/amp/

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, BUT WHEN FFK OR FAYOSE OPEN THEIR MOUTH AND CONDEMN THE INABILITY OF PRESIDENT BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT TO CARRY ALL THE ETHNIC GROUP ALONG, YOU WILL START CALLING HIM ALL SORTS OF NAME.

what is the business of an OSU like you on this thread? you are needed on biafran thread as biafran Jews are under attack from their IBO Christian governors.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
konoplyanka:

what is the business of an OSU like you on this thread? you are needed on biafran thread as biafran Jews are under attack from their IBO Christian governors.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION BELOW

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
omohayek:
O ye ko ti dake enu e! You're just another Dunning-Kruger specimen, too stupid to realize how stupid you are, which would otherwise have allowed you to spare yourself embarrassment by keeping your stupid mouth shut. Olodo rabata!

Now, someone is mad. I'm pitying you now seeing you in misery. Pity your pathetic and save them from poverty. Turn to garri so that they can feed tomorrow becuase they don't even have what to eat. Coins can't get them anything. pity
Aye le ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
DID YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT THESE GUYS RESURRECTED THIS STRANGE MONIKERS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS THREADgrin
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION BELOW

which nonsense are you talking about? would nnamdi KANU allow ikpeazu to destroy his jewish shrine in aba?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
konoplyanka:

which nonsense are you talking about? would nnamdi KANU allow ikpeazu to destroy his jewish shrine in aba?
STOP BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH MY FRIEND angry BE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ANSWER MY QUESTION

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
STOP BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH MY FRIEND angry BE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ANSWER MY QUESTION

are you daft? will Christians allow their churches be destroyed by a governor? will CAN allow el rufai to destroy a church in Kaduna? he's protecting his religion.

please go look for sense and stop quoting me?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
konoplyanka:

are you daft? will Christians allow their churches be destroyed by a governor? will CAN allow el rufai to destroy a church in Kaduna? he's protecting his religion.

please go look for sense and stop quoting me?
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THERES NOTHING LIKE DISCRIMINATION AMONG YORUBA CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS WHY THE CONTRADICTIONgrin
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THERES NOTHING LIKE DISCRIMINATION AMONG YORUBA CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS WHY THE CONTRADICTIONgrin

now everyone can see you are dumb. in your erosion enclave, would a Catholic father allow an Anglican governor destroy his cathedral?

answer that question and let's see how fooolish you are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by deedeedee1: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:
[s]
Unto that coins the head of your whorish momma is pouring. You must be regretting using her for ritual. Even the devil couldn't get so much value from her. What a useless family. [/s]
You better stop this your hate against muslims. What exactly is your objective? For Yorubas to start killing themselves because of religion?

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by deedeedee1: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have heard you. Thanks.
If i start with an ediot like you, the mods will ban me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

now everyone can see you are dumb. in your erosion enclave, would a Catholic father allow an Anglican governor destroy his cathedral?

answer that question and let's see how fooolish you are.
IF THE BUILDING IS GONNA OBSTRUCT THE GOVERNMENT PROJECT, YES!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

HOW IS HE AN IDOT
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by konoplyanka: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2017
IJOBA2:
IF THE BUILDING IS GONNA OBSTRUCT THE GOVERNMENT PROJECT, YES!

not as easy as your Numbskull think.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by shukuokukobambi: 1:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You know the North will not allow it so why deceiving ourselves. We need to be combative to get it but would our Muslim brothers join us?

cheesy cheesy cheesy See my Yoruba ipob brother o. How many catapults have you bought yet? Infact if you're a true christian, why would you need to be combative? didn't Jesus Christ preach turning the other cheek or you don't want to go to heaven? So you want to take the fight to who na? where na? How will this combat you hope for really pan out? chei!! cheesy

The empty chest beating albino hunchback cowardly clown asked his band of brainless miscreants to stone and kill Pastor Kumuyi when he came to Aba for a crusade, i'm guessing it's because he was a muslim cleric? your apostle Fayose dressed like a lemomu to Eid prayers the other day and i'm positive Christ will be very appreciative of it?

I have Muslims and Christians in my family while i'm neither having dropped the garb of religion sometime ago even if i'm not atheist. If i'll pick up religion again, it'll most likely be Isese. The quran is the exact replica of the Bible old testament and we all should be grateful that Christians created a new testament otherwise the combined carnage from and as a result of both 'holy' books would have ended humanity. I have my apprehensions about Islam that is still stuck in the medieval times but for you to appeal to the political prost!tutes named Fayose and FFK in order to pander to the dummies who went to challenge armed soldiers with stones and machetes is shameful. NO TRUE YORUBA WILL PARTNER WITH ILL MANNERED IDIOTS WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE CULTURE AND SENSITIVITIES OF OTHERS!! Folks who think they're too 'brave' to apply common sense, decorum and discretion in the affairs of life even with the admonitions in Luke 14:31-32 aren't worth my pity!! angry

Finally, i'm not happy some defenseless souls died however, i'll continue to poke fun at idiots who decided to play Russian roulette with their empty lives by following a dumb conman to their graves like zombies.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by shukuokukobambi: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2017
globemoney:

Then tell your yoruba brothers to get out the way while we go through our battle because as long as they continue to pokenose, the insults will keep coming

Which yoruba is standing on your way? Is Buratai now Yoruba? Hausa koboko chased you into isiala ngwa muddy pool, your chi brought you out and the first word that comes out of your putrid mouth is Yoruba? Are you so lacking in self esteem that i, a Yoruba man holds the key to your freedom? angry

Empty chest beating cowardly clown. Keep insulting Yoruba na. Is that not the only thing your feeble muscles can see through? weakling cheesy

Bring the insults abeg and a picture of me and my tribal marks eating amala and ewedu. nansense!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by shukuokukobambi: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

I cant even read your trash.

1. If any part of Nigeria secedes , Nigeria would not remain one. Thats what Awolowo told Gowon that if igbos are allowed to secede, Yoruba would secede too. It would be like Yugoslavia. and thats the fear of northerners.

2. In a Yoruba country, there is nothing like religious segregation. Awolowo and Akintola were the prominent politicians in the south west in the regional government and was no fuss about it.

In fact in 1979, Bola Ige, a christian was Oyo state governor, Sunday Afolabi another Christian was Deputy governor and there were no problems, no issue. They were defeated in 1983 by Dr Omololu Olunloyo, another Christian and there was still no issue. Yoruba no get time for irrelevancies

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by diadem10: 2:43am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Ode..you're nothing but a dirty Alfa. stop forming attaché by force. Dirty thing. Go hit your head on the floor jor to connect with your peadophile mohammed.

You were probably sired by an Ibo prostitute who told you your father was a Yoruba. Better go find your father cos you aint Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

I have apologized and urged the mods to shut down the thread a long time ago. You guys need to get over the pain and move on. Haba! angry

I have forgotten that I created the thread sef.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2017
diadem10:

You were probably sired by an Ibo prostitute who told you your father was a Yoruba. Better go find your father cos you aint Yoruba.
I'm not Yoruba, okay? Now,get lost son of a whoreee
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

You better stop this your hate against muslims. What exactly is your objective? For Yorubas to start killing themselves because of religion?
What is the one saying? Have I said anyone should kill each other? Abeg cart away...like I tie a rope on your head to read my post by all means. If you cannot stand the heat, you stay out of the kitchen.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Izonpikin: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What the hell are you taking about?
you see how painful it is reasoning with a fanatic like the olodo you just quoted ??
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Why was yakasi abi wetin be the Guy's name self asking why there are no sufficient Muslims in the Ibadan summit. Of course, he knew Yoruba Muslims to be their foot soldiers and will nt pursue a SW cause without the endorsement of their Fulani slave master. That was why he was asking for their foot soldiers in the SW. He knew they're loyal slaves of the caliphate and will not buy the restructuring song.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by hakimi1974(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sarrki, you are an hypocrite and I would withdraw my respect for you henceforth. How can you be so callous as to tolerate and support such injustice?

E ki n se omoluabi rara !

Has Obasanjo, sarrki and the Ooni not condemned the invasion of Abia State?

Continue you hear? It is not like you are paid for the nonsense you are doing ooo. Such a pity.
mr man shut it. the president gets security briefs from the d.s.s, n.i.a, police, mil int, comprising the navy' army and airforce that you myself the oni and obasanjo is not privy to. so it behoves on the president to act based on what is on ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005, this one that your thread is hitting a lot of nerves, I'm sure it contains nothing but hard core truth. I'm now taking my time to read from 0. I should be able to get the drift before close of business today.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Alcatraz005, this one that your thread is hitting a lot of nerves, I'm sure it contains nothing but hard core truth. I'm now taking my time to read from 0. I should be able to get the drift before close of business today.

Enjoy yourself sir.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2017
"I know that after the IPOB is criminalised, the call for restructuring of the Nigerian Federation woud be jettisoned and our generations subjected to slavery in Nigeria."

Alcatraz005, this is nothing but the truth. I still don't know why you're apologising to the Muslim miscreants BMC zombies here. Stop falling hand bro. Mumu southerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:
"ated. I know that after the IPOB is criminalised, the call for restructuring of the Nigerian Federation woud be jettisoned and our generations subjected to slavery in Nigeria."

Alcatraz005, this is nothing but the truth. I still don't know why you're apologising to the Muslim miscreants BMC zombies here. Stop falling hand bro. Mumu southerners.

Stop please. Don't call Muslims miscreants. Jooorrr. Let's sue for peace always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari’s Family Has No Shares In Etisalat And Keystone, Investors Slam PDP / Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides / Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.