Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,403 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (65548 Views)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol grin cheesy

Wow
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
The person that tied that gele no try at all. Wishing them marital bliss.

efilefun:
Pregnancy must be involved, just too young for this

Groom's sister said pregnancy was not involved.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by bestman09(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have a friend who got married like this in the year 1992. He was exactly 20 yrs, 8 months then while the wife was 21 years then. His own case was because he was an only child and the parents were an average family. Fast forward today, They have 6 children. Three of the children are graduates. Two of them are in Nairaland here. The eldest daughter is also married with 2 kids. So my friend is a grand father at 45 years, and the marriage has grown from strength to strength. The bottom line is that age do not matter much if the couple understand and respect each other

Modified!
Thanks for the mentions. I meant 1992, not 2002. It was a mistake. I have corrected it.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow lovely HML to them,make i help them dance joor....

First sensible comment coming from you in the last 2 weeks. So you can be normal, or do we say the situation you support is not normal? I'm shocked....

Modified

So sorry I accused you wrongly, I just noticed the moniker, all I said above was meant for Evaberry not Evablizin. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
She doesn't look pregnant. They look happy. Hml to them.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by awa(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Marriage no be for Kids
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by emmpire: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by able88(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
the guy can manage his Union more than some men and women here who married in their 30s.
what matters most is wisdom and nothing else
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by bigplayerz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pics Of that guy spraying N50 notes and feeling like Bill gates..SMH & Pics of the wedding cake slanting cake...how can someone be so messed up in th head to bake that...and they paid for it. I would gift the person a reset slap. grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank God the bloodthirsty military men didn't go there to terrorize innocent civilians..
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
To everybody condemning this young happy people, you can kiss their asses. The groom's sister said they are not 18 and 17 as rumored by all these hunger induced bloggers. She said they are both in their early twenties, I have a male friend who got married at the age of 25, now guess the age of his wife so what's the big deal? If you can't achieve a feet at your young age don't condemn those that can. We don't know the situation behind this marriage, you only have to wish them well.
HML to them.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
May God bless their union and shame those thinking they are too immature to be joined together.

Amen!!!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
UEDIBO:
i like ur stature

girl run for your life. PREDATOR SPOTTED. @ Joislim run dear don't wait. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin there is a big fire on the mountain.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is very unusual of the omo yeebos.

I doubt whether their parents are alive because how did this little boy pay her Bride price
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
abelprice:
Let's hope it last.. maybe d guy and d gal don't know d meaning of love.. undecided... as soon as dey know.. they will split like the gulf of Mexico and misisipi river.... undecided..
maybe the boy na only son they will soon tired of them selves but I wish te Good luck
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Zeze06:
smiley

Maybe in his family history, you won't live up to 20yrs except you are married....

So the only way to stay alive is to get married...

HML...

You must be an Ohafia man to have thought this deep! grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Early starter,. grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
don't judge him/them yet. wait until their certificate is revoked in court.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happy Married Life to them. ..Inasmuch as I like early marriage,I think a guy should be of age like 26 upwards before getting married...
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by marooh: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Young couple
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Beautiful couple, I can't wait to get married and start having sex, no more boxers to bed strictly wrapper

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
May this Saturday not pass by all the edible single guys and girls on NL smiley..

As far they're happy, I can only wish them well. Congratulations.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Zeze06:
smiley

Maybe in his family history, you won't live up to 20yrs except you are married....

So the only way to stay alive is to get married...

HML...

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by larry90500(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
]Even grown adults (man and woman) are still finding how to cope in a marriage very difficult,here we have 2 kids entering into the same thing....shey na the next thing fot this kind country be that ni...
All the best to them ooo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by HARDDON: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
May God bless their union and shame those thinking they are too immature to be joined together.

The thing with the heart's luv and desire is, they grow tangentially most often than not.
At that age, i bet u, they haven't even discovered their own true self( likes, dislikes, who they really are, what they fancy in the opposite site etc) yet let alone bonding eternally with another.

Nonetheless, i can only wish them well and may God perfect all that consigns them.

.....Don
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pidofile hope I got the spelling
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by boogie2910: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
run a pregnancy test on the girl ASAP
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by FvckShiT(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fúçking ßeat that pússy like a fúçking drúm pápi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / Problems With Handsome Guys / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.