Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu (76108 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by FTrebirth(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
ivolt:

In very few places in the world can you discuss secession.
In most other places you will be roasted alive.
but not in democratic nations.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ratello:

Mr you should be ashamed of yourself, I am sure you are older than Kanu yet he had succeeded in putting his name on world map by championing a worthy cause of emancipation of his people from the shackles of oppression rather for you to read and understand the brilliant submissions here you are asking for his whereabouts. What a clown
See rants, go produce Nnamdi kanu now, Buratai wants to have a tête à tête with him.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by tomju(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
"BIAFRALAND" CANNOT LAY CLAIM TO OUR CRUDE OIL
”Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they privately acknowledge, knows no fear and is undeterred by side rantings of the vocal parasitic few, who cannot imagine their existence without crude oil money coming from Biafraland.
......It is crystal clear that the agitation embarked by the indiginous people of Biafra IPOB, stems solely from greed for the oil rich south south. How can THE SECRETARY OF IPOB LAY CLAIM TO CRUDE OIL HE DOES NOT HAVE? This crude oil is the only motivating factor for seccession from Nigeria. Please let him know that IPOB falls only in Abia,Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo states. Cross River,Akwa Ibom, Delta,Edo,Rivers,Bayelsa are not and will never be in Biafra. So mr man take your greed elsewhere.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Hakeem12(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
And it's also the day the army starts to wipe them off the face of the earth
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by acehood907(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank God we all already know abia state is now a country ( Biafra country). Abeg our government should give them abia state as a country abeg
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by KingGBsky(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

which part didnt you like..??..hanged or fed to hungry dogs.??..... grin grin grin

Wasn't reffering to u kid..
Reffering 2 the Nigeriam youths controlled by a political will.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Wallade(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
dizzyime:
Just reveal: See the main reason everybody have to support Biafra
IPOB has just reveal the main aim of his agitation for the actualization of Biafra which has gotten every body to a have a double mindset.

See the list below:

1. Resource Control’

The main objectives of the IPOB is a resource control policy whereby any state will manage and control
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/just-reveal-see-main-reason-everybody-support-biafra-list-8-objectives-biafra-see-list/

Hello, I believe they are two different things: advocating for resource control is completely different from agitating for biafra. Agitation for biara is a separatist movement and it is tantamount to treason and IPOB added the dimension of crime by threatening and attacking the nation and her security apparatus.

Maybe we also need to understand the definition of Resource Control as propounded by IPOB so we can have a better understanding of Nnamdi Kanu and his sponsors or accomplice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by lovingyouhun: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:
I thinks the Government is the one that released this message ..Only Kanu's lawyer can confirm if Kanu is still alive or not

The way you dey think enh!

Come ooooo, your brain wear catapult?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

Wasn't reffering to u kid..
Reffering 2 the Nigeriam youths controlled by a political will.

what??...you dont want to call us zoo no more??...

this is not acceptable..!!!

we will not take it!!!... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by seguntijan(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you googled the name "Kanu", 5 years ago, Nwankwo Kanu's success for Nigeria, Ajax, Inter Milan and Arsenal would show up. Try google the same name now, you would be convinced that virus infection of the web is real. The new virus ( Nnamdi Kanu) has gotten to the internet too.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
seguntijan:
If you googled the name "Kanu", 5 years ago, Nwankwo Kanu's success for Nigeria, Ajax, Inter Milan and Arsenal would show up. Try google the same name now, you would be convinced that virus infection of the web is real. The new virus ( Nnamdi Kanu) has gotten to the internet too.

same as shekau... grin grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wallade:

Hello, I believe they are two different things: advocating for resource control is completely different from agitating for biafra. Agitation for biara is a separatist movement and it is tantamount to treason and IPOB added the dimension of crime by threatening and attacking the nation and her security apparatus.

Maybe we also need to understand the definition of Resource Control as propounded by IPOB so we can have a better understanding of Nnamdi Kanu and his sponsors or accomplice.

they are talking about the old east region blabla things....
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by riczy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:
Please where is he speaking from? wink

Mr man come out from that hole and be a man you are grin
u think with ur feet,hhow do u expect him to fight armed military, nott a biafran though
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by tno4real(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigeria govt are not seeing anything they are so blind to see that they are even helping biafra the more. Why is it that black men don't think ahead? What ipob are doing is called future analyst and am surprise that Nigerians are not even seeing biafra coming fast. Everything is not force and fight. A Small man with brain can make a powerful man fall cheaply. Obj saw it coming and he advice the Nigeria govt. Kanu and ipob I really respect ur organisation and what u are fighting for but don't like d idea of division rather restructuring should be the call. If u have brain and know how to think deeply u will understand me better.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Kaywaz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
and you guys get killed like mosquitoes
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by jaybee(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
i'm not against biafra agitation but i think nnamdi kanu does not possess the acumen to lead a herd of cows, not to mention human beings. he's so lousy, undiplomatic and spiteful.

this guy should be arrested and locked up till further notice. ipob can continue with a new leader...i too don't support FG terming them a terrorist group. secession is practiced everywhere in the world.

IPOB is kanu's property, his intellectual property, his business, his meal ticket. He leads it the way he designed it, and the way he wants it.

if you are not satisfied with his style, then go ahead and form your own group; that is democracy.

You just don't push someone out of the house he labored to built because he is not living the way you expect; and then contemplate bringing in someone you think is more qualified than the owner.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by lovingyouhun: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:

Why you dey make noise na? I go write your name down ooooooooo. Take time. If he dies IPOB dies , sorry but it's the bitter truth grin wink
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Augustenite(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
See, no be brother Nnamdi write this one. I sabi him handwriting very well. Bros wet be say na only spit python spit for him face and since den bros ( crying) no dey see clearly. Pls I beg all the social media biafran lion to leave bros alone ooo. Because since him born him pikin him Neva see am oo. Nw see wet in buratai python do am.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by vanderbolt: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
it is a pity that you don't know what is called freedom fighter. Coconut head
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Ochinex(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
ecoeco:
Of course he will not go on Exile
Its Exile that will go on him

#Eco99#
And Dont forget to go to school.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:

If NK is confirmed dead nothing will happen & if IPOB turns violent, it will set the igbozzz back another 50yrs. You will only hand the FG(Hausa/Fulani) the passport to slaughter the innocent igbozzz in their thousands on the pretext of fighting terrorism.

Guy, you prolly have forgotten the genocide carried out in the Northeast towns by the NA all in the name of fighting terrorism - check the atrocities out on YouTube so you can have an idea of what you blindly wish for.

IPOB should not in their wildest dreams think of going violent cos it would be a call for destruction.

The Tamil Tigers comes to mind. cool

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by ediko5(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
ekesimo:
It is better to die as a hero in a cause u believe in than to be known as a coward who lives in penury all his lives.
Do they seriously think that the stupid act can push the IPOB down?

It's people like you who push gullible and foolish youths to the untimely death.

I challenge you that you haven't partake of any IPOB rally before.

You stay on social media to rant and send innocent people out to meet their death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by LastSurvivor11: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
i'm not against biafra agitation but i think nnamdi kanu does not possess the acumen to lead a herd of cows, not to mention human beings. he's so lousy, undiplomatic and spiteful.

this guy should be arrested and locked up till further notice. ipob can continue with a new leader...i too don't support FG terming them a terrorist group. secession is practiced everywhere in the world.

And buhari is endowed with Solomon's intelligence right?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by solomonsly11(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
What pain me most is that even the Igbo that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for are condemning him. Igbo people should know that as far as this country is concerned they have been marginalized in one way or the other. I urge all the South East to stand by him. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by rhames(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
senninalu:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/09/18/ill-not-go-exile-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

Reminds me of the song by a fellow Igbo man; No be you say you be oga na why you dey run?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
jaybee:

IPOB is kanu's property, his intellectual property, his business, his meal ticdeket. He leads it the way he designed it, and the way he wants it.

if you are not satisfied with his style, then go ahead and form your own group; that is democracy.

You just don't push someone out of the house he labored to built because he is not living the way you expect; and then contemplate bringing in someone you think is more qualified than the. owner.
There are rules and regulations in every democracy and if you don't follow it, you must go hide in a hole just as kanu is doing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
You and who are watching but can't do anything?

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by ORIGENAL(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:

So your Zoo Millitry are scare of the hole?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by molas02: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=ekesimo post=60588462]It is better to die as a hero in a cause u believe in than to be known as a coward who lives in penury all his lives.

the opposite is Tuface
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by pooozeee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
The show up ur self, we nid to no where u are speaking from, u can't be hiding at the same time saying u aren't going on exile
U can't take the law into ur hands

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
bluetrails7:

Phck off
Ranting but no action, online warrior
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Diso60090(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:

he dey p square house go catch am there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.