Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (55948 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Everyone will now will be giving u advice.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cheating is a bad thing, even if it is not right to cheat going by religious view, it is also not right morally. I hate it and the people who partake in it. For more info ask my dad, he was shocked the way I dealt with him, it is totally wrong and I hate it 100%. Why cheat and end a relationship? Why not just end the relationship if you can't cope, it is better that way or you flee as the Bible has said.

Now 6 years going down the drain, already making plans to marry, some people are just worthless in every way they can. Let say it is safe since you guys are not married yet, but on the long run cheating is bad.

Op, this might just be a sign, sometimes people are not really what we think they are, even the people we love. Pls walk away from that relationship like I would do if you can't stand it because a cheating bf, gf, fiance, fiancee will still keep cheating except in some cases but if you can, stay. I trust you to make the best decision.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
6 years? python dance na him ur girl put u so o.
Hehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by marvy7: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew

Lool, badt guy.... I like Ur unique response
It's true he stop that cry shit.....and face his reality

If I were him , I will forgive the girl then decide wat to do with her, after I must have asked her what she really wants with me
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Some people are laughing at the misfortune of the OP forgetting that this can also happen to any one of us

OP, I will advise you to take a walk out of the relationship because you will surely treat her with contempt each time you reminisce about it. I mean, what's the essence of keeping someone as a lover if you harbour distrust and lack of confidence towards her? .

Lastly, you don't harbour someone that sleeps around just because you want to prove to the world that you're a matured man

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by mtngloetiartel: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
gozzlin:
Just dump the cheating hoe, period. Don't beat yourself up about it, she's not worth the agony and the grief you're subjecting yourself to.

As much as there are unfaithful ladies everywhere, there are faithful ones too and believe me you'll find one. It's not late to start a new relationship now.

Don't make the mistake of forgiving that hoe, just move on cos a hoe will always be a hoe. They're unrepentant, unapologetic creatures, craving different assortment of dicks, one cannot satisfy them.

Just move on and forget her completely, don't think of revenge, her recompense will come.
[color=]
gozzlin:
Just dump the cheating hoe, period. Don't beat yourself up about it, she's not worth the agony and the grief you're subjecting yourself to.

As much as there are unfaithful ladies everywhere, there are faithful ones too and believe me you'll find one. It's not late to start a new relationship now.

Don't make the mistake of forgiving that hoe, just move on cos a hoe will always be a hoe. They're unrepentant, unapologetic creatures, craving different assortment of dicks, one cannot satisfy them.

Just move on and forget her completely, don't think of revenge, her recompense will come.
[/color]
gozzlin:

u weak me
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by aziaka111(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
my guy dying because of woman ?? wat will u tell ANGEL Gabriel and ANGEL Michel?? no nairaland in hell ooo

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by guychidile: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
speak with her,if she is still a fool ,dump her before she sends you to early grave.
Some girls don't know what they have until they lose it..the yahoo Yahoo guy will ditch her after using her,then her eyes will open..,by then,she must have lose you.
arbegi find another girl that merits your quality.,many decent girls is still available.
Be a man
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by FireKing: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
If you fit get mind to meet d girl parents & take d girl to see your parents Formally & expecting list for marriage
arrangements ........then, she fit get d mind to open her leg 4 another guy to fire � her treasure well so easily then she is not ready to be a wife. I know you love her but trust me with time you will celebrate for leaving her. I pray that you have a good woman to call a wife and you should also be a good man to get a good wife. Finally d decision is yours to decide my guy because I'm only trying to suggest ............good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew
You failed at comedy. Your idiocy smells from miles away. Do you understand what relationship is at all. Do you understand commitment? if you don't understand these basic human pact for relationship you better don't comment.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thrash!

You are not perfect : meaning you also cheat
You took her virginity when u weren't one
You are not married to her
She confessed to you that she cheated

Give her ur phone too to watch movie and go through your whatsapp chats
Confess all ur escapades to her too

Come back and tell us who begged who afterwards

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
I'm typing this with heavy burden in heart. I'm getting crazy and weeping.

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by vfekpe: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Word

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pidgin2:
Another sub story, eya

Typical modern day soulless c0cksucking b!tch
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Heineken(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nawao m.. Girls wicked sha.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

You better calm down before you go bunkers and the girl in question will not even remember you ever existed.

Get a grip of yourself and move on with your life. If you can forgive her please do but if you can't just move on and avoid poking into her private chats cos you will most likely see what you don't wanna see.

Always have an open mind towards any lady you are involved with and I mean..."expect her to cheat" and be prepared.

You asked "where will you start from" and I laugh in swahili..

I understand how you feel having spent many years with her but you just have to move on and stop wailing cos that won't help.

Best bet. ..forgive her and hope she stops cos letting go might just be a free meal for the other guy and even if the guy won't marry her,he will leverage on her vulnerability and have his fill of her.

Most ladies cheat but only the careless get caught.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry bro, you made a mistake by spending alot on her, just forget about her and move on, don't just trust any how babe like that o, since she has open for you, she will also open for someone else.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Toks2008(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Stop fooling yourself....@your attached image...YOU CAN WAIT LONG AND STILL MARRY WRONG.

It's about taking risk.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Stop fooling yourself....@your attached image...YOU CAN WAIT LONG AND STILL MARRY WRONG.

It's about taking risk.
Do u really have to insult me just to drive ur points?God bless u anyways.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Zhahovic(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
damn...
what will U gain by commiting suicide?..just cut the girl out of your life immediately...
time will heal your pain eventually..
..and I got an advice..for U...in relationship.. never ever let anything take U by surprise!..
whatsapp snooping ... to me..has become a very reliable method of catching cheating partners off guard....
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Zhahovic(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
FireKing:
If you fit get mind to meet d girl parents & take d girl to see your parents Formally & expecting list for marriage
arrangements ........then, she fit get d mind to open her leg 4 another guy to fire � her treasure well so easily then she is not ready to be a wife. I know you love her but trust me with time you will celebrate for leaving her. I pray that you have a good woman to call a wife and you should also be a good man to get a good wife. Finally d decision is yours to decide my guy because I'm only trying to suggest ............good luck
very correct
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Happyfellow147: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
My dear, please forgive her. It's the devil's handwork. I'm sure she deeply loves you.
Maybe you became boring and she decided to have a little fun outside.
Just keep praying and don't forget to work on yourself so you can remain attractive to her.
Taking 8 hours to confess means that she's truly remorseful. Afterall it may be just once
GudPpleG8Nation:

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Achile1515: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Guy, move on with ur life if you wish, and if you want to remain killing your self inside, that's your wahalla. Ur story is not new, you are not the last and you won't be.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by omololagirl: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
forgive and move on.......she s not ur woman ..............
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Daeylar(f): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Hmmm.. i wasnt talking about her uneise decisions ofcourse i know she is not that wise but sometimes we do anything for the people we love.
I was only talking about the genuine love she had for ned and her kids.

Okay lemme be your oberyn and you be my Eliara.

Oberyn and Eliara it is cheesy
May I not fall into cercei's hands

Yeah, they did have a wonderful love for each other
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Daeylar(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
JonSnow:

Quite interesting. What would you like to know about my visit? wink

Well, where did you go? Did you see anyone? Did you see Ned? Did you get to ask about your mum, how do you feel about olly?
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by delpee(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Love without trust is a waste of time and it's bad for your health. Someone who has been introduced to the family should behave like a real wife. If shes dissatisfied with you in a way, nothing will change when you marry. The away games will continue. Consider how you'll cope if this happens again especially after marriage and take a decision. There's no reason to believe that she'll change except if you're certain that it's a one-off 'mistake'.

May God guide you and minister to your heart. Don't allow yourself to become an emotional wreck. This may be God's way of straightening your path or leading you to what's best for you.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Hedonistically: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
guy,forget about marriage for now and focus on your career and how to make this benjis . if we tell you guys such before,you see us like we love money too much. why must you invest anything on a lady and worry yourself? make your money,you're only 30 and still young, don't allow anybody to force you into marriage or wherever and don't think long courtship makes a successful marriage and I'm advising you once again,chase Benjis rather than giving your heart to a woman,you have enough time,flex,enjoy yourself,hustle,make money,never get into any relationship for now,maybe have flings and any lady you pick after you've made enough money will stay glued to you. women love comfort and their search for comfort and extra money is what forces them into cheating but if you make your money,you can control how you like and she would be very careful so as not to lose you. an advice is enough for the wise. I don tell you my own o like I go tell my brother

A fellow 'learned' man. The real learn-ED. No be small boy lawyers own.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Do u really have to insult me just to drive ur points?God bless u anyways.

Me...insult you? why should I?

"Stop fooling yourself" was my text and how is this an insult.

If you are offended biko e ma binu o.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
chymevicks:
Thrash!

You are not perfect : meaning you also cheat
You took her virginity when u weren't one
You are not married to her
She confessed to you that she cheated

Give her ur phone too to watch movie and go through your whatsapp chats
Confess all ur escapades to her too

Come back and tell us who begged who afterwards
Jesus Christ! How do some people read? Gosh! Do I say I am surprised that this comment is coming from a lady? Slaying without good reasoning is disastrous.
How does his not being perfect suggest that he cheated? Would he have come to say his experience if he had cheated before? Ok let me help you.
His not being perfect according to his write up suggest that he is doing all he can in the relationship to make things right. Haaa! And somebody liked what you said, somebody else bolded the he is not perfect, most of these errors coming from ladies. Lord give us wives that are intelligent, I cant deal with this poo and her likes as a wife. Jeez!
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Adeagbo77: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
There is no harm in loving a woman, but it is dangerous when you try to know too much about her (whether she is having other relationship or not). At this point, I will advise you to leave the lady and move on with your life. If you try to continue with her, I doubt if you will be happy staying with her or even trusting her again
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ashibelite: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
One thing for sure is that the days of genuine relationships with loyal/honest partners may be gone.

Only few are lucky this days.
It's just so saddenning what our world has become.

Advice: Forgive but end the journey so that thou may live long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.