Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (55784 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Rajosh(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Dammy774:
wink

Aww dats sad. Seems you are not over the pain yet.
wish you all the best bro. Love comes at a time u dnt expect so dnt give up
thanks
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Magnifico2000: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Oberyn and Eliara it is cheesy
May I not fall into cercei's hands

Yeah, they did have a wonderful love for each other
No you cant. Oberyn will always be dere 4 u.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hopefulman:
Op, lemme contribute too,

This exact same thing happened to me December last year, I even opened a thread here asking for opinions not cos I couldn't handle shit but cos I was emotionally broken. Same 6 years, I deflowered her too, taught her basically all she knows, force my parents into liking her, I was to wife her up traditionally this year ending, I am 30, same age as you she will 26 by December.

My brother forgive her that's she's sincerely sorry about it and shows great remorse, you dump her and hop to another woman you don't know what that one has done too , the devil you know is far better than the angel you don't know, besides reason life well, you will discover sex is not love.

I don't know about you, but my case I wasn't perfect myself cos me sef run few packages just cos I caught her of which she only wanted to explore knowing just one man all her life doesn't make her bad.

Do to others what you want them to do to you, good people sometimes make bad decisions making terrible mistakes which they tend to regret all their lives.

How many times our dad don jonse where our moms dey but yet dem still hold still, if na so God dey cut all of us off for our sins daily, then the world would have been empty.

Mine showed great remorse, her family and friends came to beg, she cried her eyes out for almost 6 months, but it's not the tears, I just couldn't throw 6 years away cos of one mistake, that makes you a better person and a man, I love her for the sacrifices and things we have both been through, I can't begin to mention them.

Finally, no matter what anyone writes here,, at the end you still will do your own mind, you wear the shoes and know the situation better, the decision still lies in your hands. Truth is that event made us got even better, and stronger. And stop allowing people tell you once a cheat is always a cheat, cos it is not true. He who is holy without blemish should cast the first stone.

Be wise. Stay safe. Sex ain't love.
Bro,can I pm you?
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Cityguy: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Every relationship has its ups and downs. Relationships involve great work and till date, none is perfect. This is the moment you have to be truthful to yourself. There are certain things or situations one can overlook, forgive and move on. Is this one for you? If your answer is NO, then I'd advise you let her go. All those other options you stated there would bring you regrets for the rest of your life. Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Timbuktuo: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
freecocoa:
Dude forgive and forget ,proceed with the marriage ,that she slept with someone else doesn't mean she loves him, it was a simple mistake. At least that's what these men would say were the tables turned.

Hello, old frenemy. Been a while. how ya been?
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Hopefulman: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
Bro,can I pm you?

Feel free bruv
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2017
pocohantas:

After the call she gave you back the phone? The girl never bad finish be that. The guy knows you sef, meaning he is the assistant boyfriend. Your own better, I wasn't this lucky grin grin

So...you invested in her? Is she treasury bills?

Rule 1: Love your partner, do your best to keep peace in the relationship, but don't overdo. Don't make anyone feel like the very essence of your living.

Na your choice o. I won't say you should forgive...but na your choice.

Poco de pocohantas.................Bravo!!! "DONT MAKE ANYONE FEEL LIKE THE VERY ESSENCE OF YOUR LIVING". This advice can only come from people who have learnt that YOU MUST LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. That doesnt mean you are selfish but being real..........you need to love yourself first before anyone else........that is making yourself the essence of your living anybody outside you is only supporting your essence......and not the essence but a mutual win-win. You are a blessing to this platform of too many EMPTY HEADS. Teacher dont stop teaching even though they mostly are unwilling to learn.

"An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with RUBBISH. Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an empty head". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the human condition)
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by wizkidblogger(f): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2017
haha...one chance. that's what you "nice guys" deserve o.

anyway, just pretend as if you have forgiven her, and be enjoying her o jare while you start hunting for a wife material.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by freecocoa(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Hello, old frenemy. Been a while. how ya been?
Hey, been a while indeed. Been aite, hope all's been well with you?
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Timbuktuo: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
freecocoa:
Hey, been a while indeed. Been aite, hope all's been well with you?

Been good as well.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
piece of advice to ya' all: when it comes to relationships, zero ur mind prepare for the worst , expect the unexpected and be ready for hard knock surprises, people are not always what they seem in appearance. men cheat, women cheat... live with it as a fact!
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by MarieSucre(f): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2017
There is no two ways about this ooo. End the relationship sharp-sharp. That girl knew exactly what she was doing when she cheated on you. If she was not interested in the relationship entirely why didn't she break up with you. My dear run far. You will find another girl, who will not only love you as much but also be faithful to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by JonSnow(m): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2017
Daeylar:

Well, where did you go? Did you see anyone? Did you see Ned? Did you get to ask about your mum, how do you feel about olly?

All these questions. Where will I even start from?

**rolls eyes
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Titilayooni(f): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
dotunbekro06:
Bros don't tell me you want to break up because of this.. Then you don't love her

Oga stay with your package... Nigerian men are the only ones I know can do crazy stuffs because a partner cheated.. Am not saying cheating should be allowed in a relationship but why can't he just calm down and sort it out.....So because my boyfriend cheated now,then I must break up with him....Beyonce with all the millions she had dint divorce her husband when he cheated,she still had to give him twins instead.......

Like my nigga do say "Drag Mr/mz Left and Drag to the Right...

No time biko
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Galantsantana(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2017
FireKing:
If you fit get mind to meet d girl parents & take d girl to see your parents Formally & expecting list for marriage
arrangements ........then, she fit get d mind to open her leg 4 another guy to fire � her treasure well so easily then she is not ready to be a wife. I know you love her but trust me with time you will celebrate for leaving her. I pray that you have a good woman to call a wife and you should also be a good man to get a good wife. Finally d decision is yours to decide my guy because I'm only trying to suggest ............good luck
Marrying a cheater makes ones life miserable. D decision is urs op.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
GudPpleG8Nation:
I'm typing this with heavy burden in heart. I'm getting crazy and weeping.

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

Happy new year Boss. I hope you did not go ahead with marriage plans for this lady. I can bet you the memory will never leave you and it will be a source of problem for both of you in the future. YOU CAN NOT FIGHT IT

My only submission to you now is to leave that lady and move on! I believe you deserve someone better who will give you peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Edojoma(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew

Hoe Lo Sho,,,, I sight u,,, keep running ur mouth,,, abi u didn't hear dat he wasn't rushing oda gals becos of her,,, now he even invested in dat hoelosho ,,, see python dance wahala now,,, d niqqa put his life n soul into d relationship,, u don't know how painful it is,,, doz clean fine chicks u for don bleep,,, u leave all of dem for one otondo,, now dey otondo still not only Bleep ur feelings up, also Bleep ur funds up,, my guy take heart @OP,,,, just move on,, n never forget d lesson learnt,,,,

Let All d Hoelosho supporters wail dere,,,,
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Synord(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hopefulman:
Op, lemme contribute too,

This exact same thing happened to me December last year, I even opened a thread here asking for opinions not cos I couldn't handle shit but cos I was emotionally broken. Same 6 years, I deflowered her too, taught her basically all she knows, force my parents into liking her, I was to wife her up traditionally this year ending, I am 30, same age as you she will 26 by December.

My brother forgive her that's she's sincerely sorry about it and shows great remorse, you dump her and hop to another woman you don't know what that one has done too , the devil you know is far better than the angel you don't know, besides reason life well, you will discover sex is not love.

I don't know about you, but my case I wasn't perfect myself cos me sef run few packages just cos I caught her of which she only wanted to explore knowing just one man all her life doesn't make her bad.

Do to others what you want them to do to you, good people sometimes make bad decisions making terrible mistakes which they tend to regret all their lives.

How many times our dad don jonse where our moms dey but yet dem still hold still, if na so God dey cut all of us off for our sins daily, then the world would have been empty.

Mine showed great remorse, her family and friends came to beg, she cried her eyes out for almost 6 months, but it's not the tears, I just couldn't throw 6 years away cos of one mistake, that makes you a better person and a man, I love her for the sacrifices and things we have both been through, I can't begin to mention them.

Finally, no matter what anyone writes here,, at the end you still will do your own mind, you wear the shoes and know the situation better, the decision still lies in your hands. Truth is that event made us got even better, and stronger. And stop allowing people tell you once a cheat is always a cheat, cos it is not true. He who is holy without blemish should cast the first stone.

Be wise. Stay safe. Sex ain't love.

I agree but did you forgive after this part down too ?.

"Now just yesterday I am finding out after that weekend, she didn't stop she kept going to visit him weekends with lies she was at her sis, he would take her outing and they would Bleep all through the weekend, it went on until February this year
Please nairalanders is a crime as this forgivable??
The first is forgivable, call it a mistake, but after summoning an entourage to beg, she went on fucking and dating the dude till February cos she had gone through his phone and found out he was a complete flirt before she stopped"
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Blessedmayor2: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm, Na waoooo grin
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by franco3075q(m): 9:04am On Jan 03
anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings. U WERE BLINDED BY LOVE, THE RED FLAG HAS BEEN THERE 4 LONG, 4GET THAT LADY, SHE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON U 4 LONG
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Geniemoi01(m): 9:58am On Jan 03
Ballmer:
. Na wa for NL O ! So she as a right to Bleep around because they are not married ?
My guy I won't encourage you to leave the girl just like that instead I will advice that you study her countenance henceforth. Some girls after being caught grow bold and turn gangster Olosho while some are genuinely sorry it happened and take it as a learning curve never to let it happen again.

Now the reason I'll advice you not to let go is because of what is out there. My EX cheated during orientation camp I broke up the relationship thinking I will get another and indeed I have had tons of other girls but my ex is married to the older man she cheated with and they have two lovely kids. Now every single girl I have met after her live a life dedicated to deceit & cheating those I met in NL inclusive. There is none that does not have strings of bf labelled toasters waiting or servicing their honeypot till the mugu to put a ring on it comes around.

Here is a beta appreciation of the situation the guy she cheated with understand the quality your girl posses and he's seeking to covet her, if you slip up which happened to me bro they might be married in 6 month just like my situation. Now I have no idea how out going you are, how knowledgeable you are about finding "good marriageable girls" in Nigeria but trust me you'd NEVER find a beta girl than her so long you can vouch today she is a good girl but you need to figure out if her apology is genuine or not so you don't end up with a gangster Olosho or keep her in the wings faking forgiveness & search for a new girl. If a new good girl comes along well n good if not make do with her. What is out there is more dangerous.

What are you are saying doesn't make sense. A woman who has cheated on you will do it again and again. This is what you don't understand.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Jaycee07(m): 10:32am On Jan 03
GudPpleG8Nation:

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

Ops,
I am sorry about your situation. Isn’t it ironic that the people we love and make so many sacrifices for hurt us the most?
The goodnews is that she was caught before you walk down the aisle with her. Forgive her for your own mental health and sanity, but let her go.
From my personal experience, you can never trust her. And even though you’d be gracious enough to forgive her and accept her back into your life, you’ll have lot of regrets knowing that your woman and the eventual mother to your children was dickmatized by another dude. The psyche of that thought and idea alone is enough to drive you nuts.
Please let her go. Peace!!!
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by tochez24(m): 11:13am On Jan 03
GudPpleG8Nation:

At 30 years you haven't made money and you are talking about a girl friend abi fiance⚠️

If you fail to make money oga, even your children will grow up to resent you♂️

Dump that girl now, gather yourself this new year and travel out or start a profitable business and focus on it like your life depends on it!!!!

Leave girls alone my brother, i have adviced you like a kid brother... Use your energy now you're still young for profitable ventures only, when you're developed and wealthy as a young man you will attract quality ladies i can assure you 💯

I still don't have it all but I'm giving any stupid girl my essence✅✅

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.